PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Pinball Party

Metal Claw
19th July 2003, 09:41 PM
Has anyone played this? I wanna know how it is...I'll get it when I get some money....

Knux
22nd July 2003, 10:07 AM
It's fun, but the Story Mode is frustrating. To beat the first stage you need 10,000,000 points, and it took me several tries to even get close. The numbers only get higher from there. On the plus side, there are tables for Sonic, Samba de Amigo and NiGHTS into dreams..., three games I personally like, though Samba less so than the others. There's this weird booming, Japanese-accented voice that says things like "BALL SAVED" and when you lose your ball, "BOOOO," which is kind of funny.

There are several classic music tracks in the game, such as Sonic 1 and Sonic Adventure's main themes, and Dreams Dreams from NiGHTS into dreams... (Sonic Adventure's theme, unforunately, lacks any lyrics; instead there's a little melody that plays to the tune of the words along with the song itself).

If you like pinball and you like Sonic (and you're patient), you'll probably enjoy the game.

Metal Claw
22nd July 2003, 09:58 PM
Thank you very muck Kuro!
Sounds great to me! I gotta get it......

mic_128
31st July 2003, 12:03 AM
What's the big deal between sonic DX and pinball party? What does linking them do?