PDA

View Full Version : ::Tyranitar (yes finally I post it)::

Scuba.Diving
20th July 2003, 07:43 PM
Well, before I forgot again, I post it for Darktyranitar... Well, I’m not excellent with pokemon... I made a fast background for the «smashing mountain request»...

Well Darktyranitar I hope you enjoy it... So, now I go to a last trip again... Aah! One week to relax somewhere in forest, very far away from any kind of computer and telephone line... Argh! That a no sense, whaa! I would like to see civilisation!!!!

http://www.nitakinan.net/lmm/fans/tyranitor.jpg

[attachment deleted by admin]

Meowth_Kitten
20th July 2003, 09:45 PM
Wow! I just can't get over how well you color your pictures. You make them look exactly like a pro color them. Well done! The pose on Tyranitar is excellent. I think one thing that slightly caught my attention was Ty's mouth and canines. Its just that simple. The top tooth farthest from the viewer is the only thing in the whole picture that bothered me. And even then, its not a huge problem. I overall love the picture, the background is simple yet brilliant. Well done! Keep up the great work. :)

Scuba.Diving
20th July 2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Meowth_Kitten
Wow! I just can't get over how well you color your pictures. You make them look exactly like a pro color them. Well done! The pose on Tyranitar is excellent.

Uh!? Really? You like it?... Well Thanks! :)

Originally posted by Meowth_Kitten
I think one thing that slightly caught my attention was Ty's mouth and canines. Its just that simple. The top tooth farthest from the viewer is the only thing in the whole picture that bothered me. And even then, its not a huge problem. I overall love the picture, the background is simple yet brilliant. Well done! Keep up the great work. :)

Hum! Yes, I see what you mean... Well, I try to do more next time... :D

Thank for the comments... So, now I go to my trip... So, see next week!

Katie
20th July 2003, 11:57 PM
wow, that looks great. tyrannitar has got to be one of the hardest pokemon to draw, and you nailed it e.e with that mouth he looks almost cute ^_^; the background is good too, I don't have any complaints. good job! :)

~Katie

*Murkrow
21st July 2003, 09:35 AM
*Dies*
Ahh, everytime I see one of your pictures, it reminds me how crap I am at drawing Pokémon^_^
That picture is excellent, the lines are even, the pose is great, and the shading is spot on perfect.
Nothing much to say except keep up the excellent work^_^:yes:
:wave:

Gravy
21st July 2003, 09:37 AM
Yay, another great piece of work from Scuba. ^_^
Heh, great picture there, although I have to agree with Meowth_Kitten, Tyranitars mouth is a little odd. But, I aslo agree with the fact it looks excellent. Again, great colours, shading, linework, everything. BTW, I kinda like the BG myself

Jay Umbreon
22nd July 2003, 04:01 AM
woah o.o; that is amazing. I especially love the blured type background and the shadows on and coming off tyranitar. The colours are perfect and the pose really captures the stereotypical dominant and protective behaviour of tyranitars.

amazing work. :)

~Jay

Mikey
22nd July 2003, 11:39 AM
Wow, great pic! Yes, the mouth is just a little wierd but it doesn't ruin the pic at all. The shading is excellent, and the background fits perfectly. Awesome!:yes:

Lightning
22nd July 2003, 11:52 AM
Wow.... I love your art so much. @_@;; Yet again, you've done an amazing job on this. The style is amazing - how can you say you can't draw Pokemon well? XD *Sighs* I love the way you colour... your cell shading is amazing. Something cool you might want to try are the highlights along with the shadows. I'm sure it would look even more superb with that. ^_^ The only ting I noticed that didn't look right is how the background is so light compared to Tyranitar. Maybe if you upped the contrast a little so that it were brighter, but still didn't attract attention from Tyranitar or something... nonetheless, nice work on the picture! I'm sure your requestee will love it.

Bai,
Lightning

Scuba.Diving
23rd July 2003, 04:37 PM
Uh! You like that?... I’m confused, I think I´m very bad pokemo drawer... Well! Thanks you for all of your comments!!! :wave:

But I don’t see anywhere Darktyranitar, I hope he’s appreciate this!?

nightcrow
24th July 2003, 03:56 AM
VERY nice! You post some of the nicest art around here! Simple but cute style. ;)

Critique: The blue sheild on it's stomach looks very odd and misplaced. You might want to try and make it look more metallic (I'm assuming it's metallic..) because the shading on it doesn't match the rest of the Tyranitar.

Scuba.Diving
24th July 2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Dashira
VERY nice! You post some of the nicest art around here! Simple but cute style. ;)

Thanks! :)

Critique: The blue sheild on it's stomach looks very odd and misplaced. You might want to try and make it look more metallic (I'm assuming it's metallic..) because the shading on it doesn't match the rest of the Tyranitar.

Hum! Yes, your right! It’s don’t match... Well, when I have more time I try to correct that... Thank you for the comments... That help very much for my futur drawing...

It’s much more fun to participate in this forum, all other sections of the pokemasters forum lock my topic when I ask for something or try to share informations... Maybe I don’t understand very much the «too many rules» or someone try to make me hard live... Anyway, it’s much more cool here... :) Thanks pals!

darktyranitar
14th August 2003, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Scuba.Diving
Uh! You like that?... I’m confused, I think I´m very bad pokemo drawer... Well! Thanks you for all of your comments!!! :wave:

But I don’t see anywhere Darktyranitar, I hope he’s appreciate this!?

Hehehe, sorry to keep you waiting.:D I am a bit busy right now, so I don't have the time to reply. Anyway, your Tyranitar drawing is good! Just like I expected. Keep up the good work!