PDA

View Full Version : Hulp! General question **Not a spoiler**

Scuba.Diving
21st July 2003, 06:14 AM
Well, I try again and again!!!
I just want to know if anybody hear about Misty apparition in the serie 6 and I want to know why Ash go to AG? An other tournement?

And just a simple list of steps of his travel...

------------
Why you lock my topic again and again??? That not funny, my questions are nothing related about spoiler...

It’s a general questions about the anime serie... So the anime section are for what?
I read rules (it´s the same in anime section than the spoiler section) and I cannot determine if it’s a spoiler or not, each topic about anime are spoiler? Maybe If I talk about the first episode, it’s a spoiler... Aah! Boring! :mad:

Just for example : Hanada Tattsu talk about the episode «Just Add water» and Mitch's Bashamo «Question 'bout Pokemon 4» and that are in the anime section... Those are spoilers too, and it’s not lock... That no fair...

So... Explain what kind of post, words and episodes can I ask or talk in the anime section...?

I don’t make anybody evil, but it’s no fair...

:mad:

Question for connected fans...

I want to know if Misty come back in the season 6 (like Ash call Misty by video-phone, it’s ok)... Does Ash call Misty by phone, just to say hello?

And how about Team Aqua?

Actually Ash go to where? It’s for a new tournement? More information about that serie please...

Just to resume what appen to that new season... Thank!

Laz-E-Boy
21st July 2003, 07:40 AM
This is a spoiler question. Nobody outside of Japan has seen AG unless they've got special connections. People HAVE SEEN "Just Add Water" or "Pokemon 4 the movie", so there is really isn't anything that people don't already know, or in other words things won't get spoiled. Some people still don't know that Misty left, or what's left after Johto, so this rightfully belongs in Spoilers.

And to answer your question, they make no mention of Misty at all. No vid phone, no nothing. And she has no connection with Team Aqua, they're just a team who want Kyogre so the world can turn to water.

And yes, Ash goes to Houen for another tournament.

Light_Togetic
21st July 2003, 01:38 PM
Yes, Laz-E-Boy's right, the spoiler section is for anything concerning pokemon episodes that have only been shown in Japan.

But I agree, sometimes it is a bit confusing. :yes:

Ash went to Hoenn, I believe, because Gary went there, and he wanted to try and compete in the tournament there. As usual.

I think it's kind of weird that they haven't mentioned Misty in AG... but since Ash rarely even thinks of his own mother, I shouldn't be surprised.:rolleyes:

Entropy
21st July 2003, 02:45 PM
Answering your question, no Misty doesn't contact Ash in any way so far in AG. Personally, I'd like it to stay that way so Ash can concentrate on May.

Serebii of SPP
21st July 2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Light_Togetic

Ash went to Hoenn, I believe, because Gary went there, and he wanted to try and compete in the tournament there. As usual.

Wrong, Ash goes to Hoenn after he learns of it from Hazuki. Gary does not head for Hoenn, he has gone to the mountains to become a Pokémon Researcher. Hazuki is gaining badges for the Kanto League btw, Richie I believe heads to hoenn at the end of the 2nd Oak Special

Light_Togetic
21st July 2003, 05:59 PM
Oh, heh, thanks for so bluntly clearing that up for me Serebii... -_-;; I couldn't remember if it were Gary or Hazuki; thus the reason I said "I believe..." ^^

Hanada Tattsu
23rd July 2003, 11:57 AM
ScubaDiving, you must like getting us mods annoyed. Zak posted in your other 'locked' topic that the Spoiler Tower has all your answers, why didn't you go there?

*'locks'*