PDA

View Full Version : One of my more realistic works...

Shadow Trainer Ash
21st July 2003, 07:42 PM
Ish a wolf. o_O I love drawing wolves... I draw them all the time in my massive sketchbook. (That's why the queality is so horrible and the entire picture doesn't show. The sketchbook is bigger than the scanner). But I still need to practice muchly, considering I've only just begun doing realism...

Personally I don't think this picture is that good.

http://tainted-wings.net/wolf2.jpg

Katie
21st July 2003, 08:39 PM
:o! whoa, that's really good. why don't you think so??? I stab my head!!! :mad: *cough* I have nothing to comment on, it looks like a real wolf drawn with pencil, not much to say o.o nothing wrong with it, great job :D

~Katie

Mikey
21st July 2003, 09:20 PM
I agree fully with Kt. This is a great picture, why would you think otherwise? The shading is excellent, the fur looks so cool, and the mouth, ears, eyes, every feature is awesome. 10/10!

Meowth_Kitten
21st July 2003, 10:44 PM
*falls into trance* Wolf.... Wolf.... WOLF! I love it! Wolves and other wolf-like breeds of dogs are my favorite creatures of all time now. I love anything to do with the animal. Your drawing is so amazing. Especially since you said you've only begun to draw realistic drawings. Same goes for me. I don't think I'd ever be able to draw something this good. Try as I might, even with wolves, they never turn out the same. I think the part of your drawing that catches the most attention is the eyes. They are beautiful. I really noticed how lazy-eyed you made them. Thats exactly how dog eyes look. One looks fixed on something while the other eye looks somewhat off in a gaze or something. Very well done. The shading is awesome, too. I just can't find anything wrong with the picture. Amazing work, keep it up!!!

Gligar_Man
21st July 2003, 11:12 PM
im going to have to agree with everyone, that is a very good drawing... im impressed

aragornbird
21st July 2003, 11:32 PM
YEAH! THAT'S GREAT! YOWZA!
Especially for a sketch, I couldn't imagine it if it was a fully matured finished and colored painting! And I can understand about the quality due to your sketchbook size.

And thanks again for the sig banner...:D