PDA

View Full Version : Pharaonic Guardian comes out on Friday

Last Exile
21st July 2003, 09:20 PM
So, what cards would you want from the series?

I would want Ring of Destruction, Guardian Sphinx, maybe Don Zaloog (especially if I get my hands on Yata!), possibly the Rope of Life or Raigeki Break. But I don't see making many changes to my beatdown. PG will probably suit burn, discard, zombie and water decks most.

Zombie
21st July 2003, 10:27 PM
That might be its official release but it is available almost everywhere already. My friend got a few packs but didnt get anything spectacular.

I want....

Helpoemer
Ring or Destruction
Don Zaloog
Barrel Behind the Door

Last Exile
21st July 2003, 10:36 PM
I'm not gonna buy packs for this. it'll be a lot cheaper to buy singles. The local store says they'll crack 1 or 2 boxes open for singles. Hoepfully I can get the ones I want then.

Tyranitar#248
22nd July 2003, 12:17 PM
They've been out for about 2 weeks here already. I didn't buy any packs and dont plan to, I dont really need anything from the set cause nothing will benefit my deck. Also if there are any cards I need I will just trade for them:)

Red Angel
22nd July 2003, 01:58 PM
It's been out for a while where I am... but all I need from the set is Ring of Destruction and Lava Golem... pity they're both secret rare :(

Ghost
22nd July 2003, 05:10 PM
Isn't Bell of the Destrucition the same thing as Ring of Destruction. They seem to be similar.

Chrisodeo
22nd July 2003, 06:46 PM
The official name for Bell of Destruction is Ring of Destruction. In the games it was called Bell by mistake. Anyway, I can't wait to get my hands on:

Ring of Destruction (#15 out of the top 100 Jp cards? Oh yeah.)
Lava Golem
Helpolymer
Guardian Sphinx
Don Zaloog
Mucus Yolk (definitely!)