PDA

View Full Version : (Pollness) Poke Zoo AC Poll

Dark Dragonite
22nd July 2003, 12:16 PM
Ok, I want some feedback, maybe give some hints on how to make it better, before I go into a discussion with not many original ideas. If you haven't been to the AC a few times, you can't really answer the poll the way I'm looking for. And no saying we need to hire more people, or a waiting list for certain pokes please.

1)Do you like how the pokes are arranged?? If not, why??

2)Do you have any suggestions on organization, or other tips on how to make it better??

3)What do you like/dislike about it??

Jay
23rd July 2003, 12:26 AM
I actually quite like the way it's set up... exactly what made you think this way? Someone complaining?

The descriptions of each pokémon was a great idea for people wondering how to give each of them their own description...

Angel Blossom
23rd July 2003, 01:15 AM
1) Do you like how the pokes are arranged? If not, why?

Well, I think their arrangement is just fine. ^^ It's cute how you guys write their personality, how they act, what they like, and all that stuff. ^^ It's really organized and neat, so that's fine with me, lol. *smiles*

2) Do you have any suggestions on organization, or other tips on how to make it better?

Maybe you could have more Pokemon of all the types. Like, start a new version, and have 1 or 2 of every type. I mean.. sometimes the PokeZoo has Pokemon that are almost all the same type, so maybe you could fix that? Oo

3) What do you like/dislike about it?

I like the PokeZoo Adoption Center! It's nice, it's updated frequently, and I found a lot of nice Pokemon there, like my Swablu, Spheal, and my Growlithe. ^^ But maybe you guys could try changing the Pokemon you put up there. Some Pokemon are there FOREVER. No one adopts them, so why put them up?