PDA

View Full Version : ¤PokéWarp!¤ <<begins, lsu's happilly excepted ^_^>>

Arnen
10th November 2002, 09:43 PM
You're just an average kid. You go to school, like an average kid. You hang out with your friends, like an average kid. And you're obsessed with Pokemon, not quite like an average kid. You play the video games, collect the cards, and it's all you ever talk about. And, lucky you, your obsession becomes a reality. Too bad, really. And you thought you were just an average kid, huh??

~Name: Arnen Alzena
~Age: 12
~Gender: Female
~Looks(Human): Tallish, with light brown hair cut short so it's a little shorter at the back. She has grey-green eyes and usually wears a purple top and flared blue jeans with purple and white sneakers.
~Pokemon Type: Light purple Sandshrew with silver claws and grey-green eyes.
~Personality: Usually prefers to be alone and read a book. People tend to be mean to her because of her love of video games, and saying she's shy would sort of be an understatement so... Yeah.
~Other: Nooooooone!

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

~Name: Rael Alzena
~Age: 10 (*sighs* since she's my sis she gets special permission...)
~Gender: F
~Looks(Human): Medium height and weight, with blond hair that goes below her shoulders and hazel eyes. She wears a blue top and jean shorts.
~Pokemon Type: A light blue Pichu with hazel eyes and a small yellow streak at the very tip of the tail.
~Personality: Bright and cheery, with bad ADHD. She tends to be a brat.
~Other: She's Arnen's sister, and about as opposite from her as she can get.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

~`~`Arnen`~`~

I groaned, sitting up in bed. I shut off my annoyingly bleep-bleep-bleep-bleep!ing alarm clock. I walked to the dresser and pulled on my favorite purple top and went downstairs.

Rael was already up, watching TV in the living room. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a doughnut out of the box on the table, then picked up my GBA from next to it. I switched it on and began playing Crystal. I was working on training my Sandshrew for the Battle Tower.

I heard a loud brrh... noise outside, and with a jolt I realized it was the bus. I quickly turned off teh game in the middle of a fight with another Sandshrew and rushed out the door, grabbing my bag and yelling to Rael, "Hey, Rael! My bus's already gone! Hurry up and get ready for school!" I rushed out the door and ran to the corner a block away, as I always did if I missed it at my stop.

**After school**

School went as usual. I ran into Ross and we talked for a while at lunch. Now it was after school. I beat Rael home, for once. She must've stopped at the general store down the street to get a soda or something. I went to my room and flopped down on my bed turning my GBA back on. But something was wrong... The only sound coming out was a sort of, low, continued, gravelly sounding bleeeeeeeeeeeeep. And all that showed on the screen was a sprite of Sandshrew. A purple Sandshrew, with bluish eyes. Suddenly, the tone stopped, and I blacked out...

*'*'Rael'*'*

I got up with a jolt. That had been quite and interesting dream... Weird, though. I got up, already in my clothes, and went downstairs. Arnen wasn't up yet. I turned on the TV and started watching Hamtaro (wheeee ^_^). After a while, Arnen came downstairs. After a few more minutes, she left. I got up, turning off the TV. I grabbed my GBC and my backpack and headed out the door, playing Gold as I went.

**After school**

I was walking home from school, when I decided to go to the park instead. I sat on a bench, playing Gold. A dog barked REALLY loud nearby, startling me into dropping it. I picked it up quickly. I heard a prolonged electric beee-eee-ee-p... All that I saw on the screen was a Pichu, except it was blue! Before I could figure out what was up, I whited out...

OoC: Start off about the same. Nobody get any further than that, 'k?

Matt
10th November 2002, 09:55 PM
~Name: Matt
~Age: 15
~Gender: M
~Looks(Human): Purple Eyes. Has Black Hair with Purple Streaks in it. Tall about 6'1". Wears a black shirt with jeans almost everyday.
~Pokemon Type: A black and purple swirled Houndour. Has golden ring things on the bottoms of his legs, and a golden skull thing on its head.
~Personality: Sometimes mean sometimes nice. He is nice a lot more than he is mean. Due to his personality he doesnt have that many friends.
~Other: None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up. I looked at my alarm that was beside my bed. It said: 7:30. I sat there for a little while until realising. "OH NO IM LATE" i said. I got up and ran into my bathroom. I jumped into the shower and took a bath. Afterwards i got my clothes on and started to fix my hair and brush my teath at the same time. I ran downstairs, grabbed my bookbag and ran out the door. I ran down the street to my bus stop. I looked at my watch. It said: 8:00. "Yah just in time" i said. I got out my GBA that i had snuck in my pocket. I was playing Crystal. I was training my Houndour for the Olivine Gym. Then my bus came. I shut it off quickly so i could get on.
~*~*~*~*After School*~*~*~*~
I walked to my bus at a slump. I had got a 79 on a test today. "Oh man my mom is going to kill me" i said. I got on my bus. On the way home i looked out the window and watched the trees go by. When i got home i walked inside the house and went to my room. I jumped on my bed and threw my bookbag into the corner. I turned on my GBA again, but it was just a low sound. I keep hearing it. I looked down at my GBA and saw a Houndour, a golden boned Houndour. As soon as i looked up from it i blacked out.

en0miz
10th November 2002, 11:04 PM
Name: Kristina Walker.
Looks(Human): At 5 foot and 3 inches, Kristina Walker is quite short for her age. Her brown hair with crimson streaks fall a bit past her shoulders. Skin complexion is a fair peach and her eyes were a curious green. Her usual attire is a large goldenrod shirt with a smaller red one worn on top of it, accompied with a pair of ridicolously baggy jeans. The sneaker she wears are your typical white addidas.
Pokemon Type: A sliver furred Vulpix with sapphire eyes.
Personality: Her tomboy apperance has led many people astray, but she really is a nice person. She isn't talkative but she's very wise and knowledgeable in some situations.
Other: Whee.

~ Kristina ~

I awoke by the usual blaring of music coming from my radio alarm clock. Muttering, I smacked the radio to my clothes laden floor. Scratching my crimson streaked hair idly, I clambered out of bed and down to the kitchen, still adorned in my Pikachu boxers and a large t shirt. I flopped down in a chair and made a bowl of Apple Jacks (sadly, my mom had forgotten to buy my favorite, Pokemon Os). I read the clock before flicking on the television.. 7:45 A.M. Meh. It seemed like I would be missing English, my first class of the day. Ah well.

* After School *

I went to the local pizzeria after school, since my lunch period was spent leveling up my team of Vulpix in my Pokemon Silver game. I lurched over my old Game Boy Pocket, telling young Pixie to ember the unsuspecting Bellsprout. The grass pokemon hit points were immediately shot down, and my Vulpix had gained a healthy dose of experience.

"Another one bites the dust," I murmured to myself, as my character sprite left the battle arena and back into Goldenrod City.

That's when the pizza guy called out my order. Knowing that no one would want to steal my beat up Game Boy Pocket, I left it there to pick up my two slices of pineapple pizza. Yum. I took a few bites of my first slice and returned to my game.

Beeeeeep ...

Confused, I peered into the screen of my Game Boy to be welcomed by a vulpix with what appeared to be silver fur and what I assumed were to be blue eyes. There's not much you can tell about the colors from a Game Boy Pocket screen.

But before I could figure out what was up with my Game Boy, I was out like an old light bulb.

Drade130
11th November 2002, 04:16 PM
I woke up and rubbed sleep from my eyes. What a boring day this will be, I thought to myself. I showered changed and dressed found my GBA on the counter. I glanced at the clock, " plenty of time to train my Growlithe a little," I said. I turned it on and saw that I was still in Cianwood working with him. I moved the control pad and made my self battle a trainer in the gym. I heard a loud honking noise and realized that the bus was here! I turned the GBA off right in the middle of a battle with a Hitmonchan. I ran off to the bus, just making on.

```````````````````````````````````

I ran inside and grabbed my GBA and turned it on again. Suddenly a loud beeeeeeeep sounded and looked up and was face to face with a Growlithe with blue eyes and a scar on his snout. Everything around me turned black...

Lorelei
11th November 2002, 04:53 PM
Name: Lorelei Malfoy
Appearance: Blonde hair to shoulders with gold highlights pulled up in two braids. Blue eyes. Slender, tall, pretty. Athletic, agile, flexable. Nice posture, light. Tanned skin. Wears a silver necklace with a wolf on it. She has a small tatoo on her lower back of a yellow star in purple and blue flames. Wears khaki coloured capris with a spagetti straped black tank top, blue and white sneakers. The tank top is just short enough to flash off her tatoo.
Pokemon: A pretty palomino mare ponyta with white flames and brown eyes.
Personality: Loves animals. Kind, caring, nice. Can get bitchy at times, and tends to often get sassy to someone when she gets a grudge against that person. Has an extremely strong streak of obstinacy, courageous, fun-loving. Often jumps to conclusions and has a short temper. Determined, outgoing, and quite a flirt sometimes. She's not as bad as she sounds. She can be cruel sometimes, but thats only if you get on her bad side.

Well…you didn't exactly say we were trainers, did you? When you said 'when you obsession become a reality' it sounded like you were more-of warped into the Pokémon world as a trainer, not a Pokémon. My god, I am an idiot anyways…I'll wait for your OK…

Arnen
11th November 2002, 07:35 PM
OoC: You're in now ^_^ I'm not gonna post again 'til everyone else does, unless I need to ok and LSU.

Lorelei
12th November 2002, 04:32 PM
Lorelei
--------
I shoved my skateboard in the garage, exhausted. I was late to get home, because I went to the park for a bit after school, and now my mom was going to be angry for being late.

So instead of getting a snack, I just slipped up the stairs and barracaded my bedroom door behind me. I rooted around in my bag before finding my atomic purple GBA and Pokémon Crystal.

Flicking on the power, I skipped the intro and went to the breeding center, and picked up yet another egg. I bred Ponyta, oddly enough, and I had no other Pokémon BUT Ponyta and Rapidash, and I still had the data of a Chicorita I had released once I had gotten my first Ponyta.

I had six main Rapidash, and my little ponytas and eggs I trained and gave away to my friends through the Trading Center, and I had beaten the league over twenty times. Wonderful.

I looked at the drawings pinned to my wall with tacks of a team of six Rapidash I had drawn. Most of them featured a picture of me riding a big palomino Rapidash mare surrounded by five other horses, a chestnut, a black, a white, a black paint and a brown paint. They were all strong, some of them with mates, both stallions and mares. My Pokémon-Horses heaven.

I had taken my eyes of my gameboy, and, fumbling without looking at it to finish a fight, I clicked it off by accident. Cursing silently, I turned it back on. I looked it, and a golden mist was spilling out of the screen, and the shrill whinny of a horse reached my ears, the sound of hooves beating against a dirt path. I watched it, confused, wondering if this was a secret special affect that happened somehow.

I waved away the smoke, and squinted at the screen. Black words were scrawled there on the screen.

When your dreams become a Reality

*shadow*
14th November 2002, 06:28 AM
~Name: Alia Fransesca
~Age: 14
~Gender: Female
~Looks(Human): 6'2 with shoulder length honey blonde hair. Her eyes are a bright blue. She is slim and leggy. Her skin is a pale golden tan. She wears a white halter top, and white jeans, and blue sneakers.
~Pokemon Type: Ponyta~ Tall for a ponyta, with silvery blue flames, and pure black skin. Her eyes are a deep blue her hooves are silver. She has a strange wavy silver mark down her forehead. Her forelock generally hangs slightly over one eye.
~Personality: She very out there, funny, and a nice person to be around. She loves to race around, and has a thing for playing with fire. Her trust is hard to earn, but once you've earnt it, she's really nice. Has a sarcastic sense of humur. Doesn't trust to many pople, or pokemon, and tends to be by herself a lot, drawing, or eading, or playing her gameboy.
~Other: Looves chocolate!!!! quote" Chocolate tames the savage beast..." :D

~~Alia~~
I collapsed onto my beed, home after an impossibly hot day at school. I staredd around my room at the pictures of horses i had taken or drawn, as well as pictures of rapidash and ponyta i had drawn and collected. My favourite was of a calm and collected serene Black and Silver ponyta, amidst a frantic stampede. She has a pale white and blue ponyta to her right and a deep magenta and ruby rapidash to her left. .

I switched my gameboy on, to continue training my ponyta. I smiled as I watched myself walk around. My cat purred and wound herself around my legs. I reached down, petted her, and turned back to my screen as a silver light spilled forth from the screen, and I heard a soft whicker.....

ooc: my internet times almost up.... :( sorry....

Gray Charizard
20th November 2002, 01:21 PM
Hey every body I can't post my profile right now, but it's comming up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
George
It was Friday evening after school, I was so tired of the hard day that I went to my room changed into my every day clothes and went down stairs to have something to eat. After I had my lunch I went into my room and decided to play some computer games befor sleep. I turened on my computer and began playing my favorite games Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal Computer versions. I was training my Abra in my Crystal version wishing that it will evolve into Kadabra, when sudenly they gave me a massagr "A Program Had Perfermed an Illegal Operation and Will Be Shut Down" and they shuted down my game. When I turned up my game again I saw my Abra, but he was a white collor, which was unusual. suddenly I lost my contiousnes and I don't remember anything untill....

Arnen
20th November 2002, 08:14 PM
OoC: Yayees! Now I gets to post again ^_^

~`~`Arnen`~`~

I was lying on my stomach on what felt like grass. I looked up with a groan, my eyes a little foggy. I was lying in a field of grass, and lying nearby were a Houndour, two Ponytas, an Abra, a Vulpix, and a Pichu. "<Cool dream...>" I thought, standing up. I guess in this dream I was really short, only a few feet tall. I yawned and heard "Saaaan!" I scratched my head. "Ow!" Wait... Dreams weren't supposed to hurt!! I looked at my hand, except it wasn't a hand. It was a clawed paw! I practically fainted again. I looked and saw a stream gurgling nearby and ran for it. I looked at my reflection and, once again, almost fainted. I saw, looking back at me, a purple Sandshrew!

*'*'Rael'*'*

I heard a noise like "San!" and woke up I looked around and saw various Pokémon around me. I sat up, confused. Even more confusing was that I was sitting up and the grass still seemed pretty close to my face. Puzzled, I looked down at myself. I pinched myself and looked again. Mope, not a dream! What I saw was the body of a little blue mouse, a Pichu! I sat theere, almost in tears, rocking back and forth in a nervous breakdown.

*shadow*
22nd November 2002, 05:00 AM
~~Alia~~
I groaned, and tried to sit up on...grass?? I heard a soft ".....san??......" from nearby, and a small blue pichu burst into tears. With some diffuctly, I got to my feet. I heard a crakling and wandered over to a small still pond. What I saw shocked me. Looking back at me was........ a black and silver ponyta! My entire body was black. Down my forehead rode a curvy silver blaze, and a forelock of shimmery silver blue flame hung slightly over one blue eye. My hooves were silver.

I ooofed! back onto the grass, as the shock set in. I was a ........ pokemon!!!! I grinned. I danced around for joy, noticing the other pokemon getting up........

Mystic_clown
22nd November 2002, 06:22 PM
can I join?

Name: Ryu Gilgamesh
Looks: (human) Looks like Chaos from battle arena Toshinden 2 except has long erd hair.
Pokemon Type: a Cubone with a purlpe and yellow bone and a silver skull.
Personality: A complete wakko! He enjoys fighting and taunting his oppotants by pulling faces at them.
Other: n/a

Ryu
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had just arrived home from kendo class and ran into my room to have a play of my Pokemon gold on my GBC.
"Now," I said to myself, "Who will fal to my power now?" I turned on my GBC to see a Cubone with a purple and yellow bone and a silver skull.
"What the?" I thought. suddenly I blacked out.

Arnen
22nd November 2002, 11:06 PM
OoC: Sure ^_^ Just hurry up and post again dude!

en0miz
23rd November 2002, 12:05 AM
~ Kristina Walker ~

I bleakly opened my eyes as I soon got accustomed to my surrondings. I observed a black furr'd ponyta, a purple sandshrew, and a sky blue pichu in tears. Yep, same ole same ole.

"Wait ... pokemon aren't real," I muttered to myself as I began to really decipher my environment. That's when another thing surprised me. My voice, usually a low-key female articulation, was now a mutter of Vulpix coos.

I rose my hand to scratch my head. Blunt claws met the side of my cranium. My eyes averted to what I thought was my hand. What I saw made me yip in exclamation. My hand was now a paw, and a silver furred one at that.

I finally put two and two together and realized I was now a silver furred Vulpix. Perhaps the other odd - colored pokemon knew what was going on, so I padded (a bit uneasy as first, I wasn't quite used to walking with all four limbs) over towards the pond.

Gray Charizard
23rd November 2002, 03:46 PM
~George the White Abra~
When I woke up I couldn't remember a thing about what happened, but I realized that I somhow was transported into some field area and I was surrounded by by many pokemons of the strange collor. I was very surprised and for my more surprise I said something in Abra's language, but somehow I understood that I said WOW. Also I could understan what others were saying. I went to wash my face and have some drink in the nearby streame to refresh my self a litle. Near the stream I saw a fainted, purple sandchrew, somehow I could tel that it was a girl. "Wow, what happened to her?"I asked my self in Abra's language. When I got to the stream I looked at my reflection and I saw a White Abra. "Wow, I am a White Abra, this is totaly cool, White is my favorite collor!"- I yelled in abra-language. Then I turned to others and said:Hey fellas, did you get here the same way I did, are you an ordinary kids just like me, how do you all feel about that?

Arnen
23rd November 2002, 05:14 PM
OoC: Ok everybody post Pokémon talk in English and just assume it's Pokémon language translated. And Arnen's not really fainted, just almost.

._._.Arnen._._.

I noticed some of the other Pokémon waking up. A blue Pichu was in tears nearby, a black Ponyta was dancing around happilly, a silver Vulpix was walking akwardly over, and a talkative-sounding white Abra said something that purturbed me.

"Hey fellas, did you get here the same way I did, are you an ordinary kids just like me, how do you all feel about that?" Everyone turned to look at him. The Pichu stopped crying and looked up, sniffling. I had a strange impulse to go over and give her a hug, but held back.

I nodded slowly in response and saw the others do the same. "Uh, my name's Arnen," I said in Sandshrew language.

Knuckle Head
23rd November 2002, 06:55 PM
I hope it's not to late to join!

~Name: Eric

~Looks(Human): Eyes are green. Hair is light blue and spikey. He is tall, "6'2. Shirt is Dark Blie with black sleeves and jeans.

~Pokemon Type: Pale Green Dratini. Belly is a light blue.

~Personality: One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He's very easy to make fiends with, and always has solutions to his and his fiend's problems. All and all, he's just a great guy.

~Other: None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was out bike riding bikes with my friends before it happened. We made this awesome ramp out of dirt, and we were doing jumps off of it and seeing who made it the farthest.

"I'll bet I can go farther than you, Eric!" my friend Justin said to me.

"You're on!" I yelled back at him. I went first, and I went the fastest I could on my bike. I went up the ramp, and went flying off of it! I went 100 ft past the ramp!

"Holy shi--

::BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP:: I woke up instantly, I slammed my alarm, almost breaking it. I don't wanna go to school I thought. I went downstairs and got ready to go. I grabbed my lunch and ran off to catch the bus.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

I got home late that day, because I had a detention with Ms. Circus for forgetting my homework. I snuck into my house, trying not to be seen. As soon as I closed the door, I saw my mom right in front of me, looking pretty pissed.

"Where were you!? I was worried sick! Go to your room right now, and don't come out until your sorry!" she screamed at me. She wouldn't even give me a chance to open my mouth. I went upstairs, pouting.

I threw my bookbag on my bed and grabbed my Gameboy. "I need to train my Dragonite, anyway." I said to myself. When I flipped the power switch, I saw this killer picture of a green Dratini! Then everything went black...

Arnen
23rd November 2002, 07:04 PM
OoC: Nope, not too late to sign up :) You LSUs, Knuckle_Head and Mystic_clown, just post waking up in the same basic area but not in the middle of the field.

Drade130
23rd November 2002, 07:12 PM
I awoke slowly, not know what happened. All around me, I saw different pokemon, a blue pichu a ponyta and an abra. I looked around and tried to introduce myself. " H..Hi. I'm Ross what r u guys er pokemon, named?" I asked, scratching my itchy paw.

Knuckle Head
23rd November 2002, 07:15 PM
I opened my eyes and saw a field of grass ahead of me. I was lying on the ground, and was too tired to get up. Behind me I heard a bunch of sounds, like crying something that sounded like a Sandshrew. Then I head voices in my head! I reached my hand to my cheek, because I knew I was dreaming. Then I realized, I HAD NO ARM! I screamed "Holy!" and it came out like a "Draa!" I got up, and look around. I saw an abra, pichu, sandshrew, and ponyta. All different colors! I ran, er, wiggled, to the nearby pond, looked in it, and saw myself... a green Dratini!

*shadow*
23rd November 2002, 09:24 PM
~~Alia~~
Everyone around me were introducing yourself. I hung back and watchedd. There was a purple snadshrew, a blue pichu, a white abra, a green dratini, a silver vulpix, and a purple and yellow cubone. I realised that we had all been transported to the pokemon world and turned into pokemon! I had an idea.

"Hello?" every one had introduced themselves by now. "Umm, hi my names Alia, and I had an idea. Maybe..we could all band together as a team, and go out an conquer all the gyms, and the pokemon leagues? It's just and idea, but if you don't want to....." I said, my voice traling off.

Knuckle Head
24th November 2002, 05:14 AM
~~Eric~~
"That's a great idea!" I said in Dratini language. I always wanted to be in the Pokemon World as a trainer, but being a Pokemon is definately better! Especially when you're going off with your friends to battle Gym Leaders! "Hey, I got an idea!" I blurted outloud. "We can call ourselves Team Poke Warp!"...

Arnen
24th November 2002, 03:30 PM
OoC: Well, that's not exactly what I had planned, but I guess we could do that too ^_^

._._.Arnen._._.

"Well... I dunno," I said, "I don't really think we'd be sent here just for our own pleasure." I looked around at everyone. "There's gotta be something else we gotta do."

Just then, there was a noise, like a BANG! and a dart wizzed past my face.

"Aw man! You missed! C'mon! These weird-colored Pokémon should get a good price; we need to get 'em for the Boss!" cried a male voice, a human male voice, from somewhere nearby.

OoC: Dum, dum, dum...

Arnen
24th November 2002, 09:11 PM
I made a little picture featuring all the charecters... So, if anyone hates the way I did their char, PM me and I'll fix it up quick-like.

[attachment deleted by admin]

MetaKnight89
27th November 2002, 10:24 PM
Name:Cloud
Looks(Human): Blond hair, purple jumpsuit
Pokemon Type: Black Sandshrew with silver claws and navyblue eyes
Personality: Silent
Other:
WE HAVE TO BECOME POKEMON??????????????

"Ahh." I woke up at the crack of dawn so I could train my Sandshrew. After a few hours I had trained it to level 20 from level 5. I stuck my gba in my pocket and dashed for the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school I turned on the game again. But on the title screen there was a Black Sandshrew!!!! But then it blacked out and I was sucked into the game.

Arnen
27th November 2002, 10:55 PM
OoC: Yes, we do. You're in. Ok, now I guess I gotta change the pic. Shouldn't be long, since I already have a Sandshrew sprite saved and all.

Latios23
27th November 2002, 11:11 PM
Cool!
Name: Jenny
looks:(human) looks like girl in Crystal
Pokemon: Phanpy that is pink
personality: always diffrent

MetaKnight89
27th November 2002, 11:13 PM
sigh my sister

Please join my RPG:D :wave:
HereHere (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=83477#post83477)

Matt
27th November 2002, 11:31 PM
~*Matt*~
I had blacked out somehow. I wasnt really with it during this period. I dont really know what happened. I felt like i was just floating in the air. Then i just hit the ground. *thud* I awoke with a start. "Huh where am I" i said to myself. I looked around. It was a lot of grass and trees. Then i saw a lot of different color pokemon run around. Then one caught my eye. It was a golden colored Houndour! It stopped and looked at me. He knew i was staring at him. He walked over to me. He had an evil look on his face. Then I woke up. I had dreamed all of this. I felt really weird. I ran over to a nearby pond to get a drink. But when i got there i saw something odd in the water. Instead of my reflection, I saw a Golden Houndour, Like in my dream!!! I gasped and nearly fainted. I had turned into a pokemon.

MetaKnight89
28th November 2002, 02:09 PM
Nabooru23 in the lengends among the legendaries rpg can i have a Latios egg but the stats are Lugias but Latios is blue??
Ooc: Whats the next city?

Arnen
28th November 2002, 04:38 PM
OoC: Latios: you're in :yes: MetaKnight89: Yes you can have one and the next city is Sapphire CIty, but don't go there yet. And you should've posted that there, not here. Please don't do this again. Oh, and I revised the pic. If any more LSUs sign up, please put their Pokémon number so I can get a sprite easier.

EDIT: D'oh! I just realized palomino is gold-brown, not spotted! I fixed the pic; sorry, Lorelei!

Arnen
13th December 2002, 07:44 PM
ooC; Heeellooooo out there :wave: Anybody hoooome? *looks under a rock* THere are, like, Rockets with guns attacking us and stuff so we get to fight 'em...

Lorelei
13th December 2002, 08:11 PM
^^;; Been busy, sorry.

I can't see the pic. Put it into a gif or jpg file.

Lorelei
--------
I coughed. But it didn't sound right. More horse-like, like a choked whicker. I glanced around me and saw a Ponyta, and numerous other pokemon.

"Huh? Where am I?" came a howl. I lifted my head awkwardly. It felt heavier than usual somehow, but the odd part was, the howl was unterstandable. I could comprehend what it meant. A gold houndour stood next to me.

I struggled to find my feet slightly, and was greeted by a shocking sight. A horse-like body, a soft golden-brown in colour, palomino. Hooves tucked neated under me, legs folded. I gave a frightened sort of gasp, noticing the horse's thigh on fire, pure white.

In a panick to help the horse, I tried to jump up, and found…

That horse was me.

With a sugary yelp, I found my feet and tried moving. It was faster than usual, and I could jump higher. But I found it was odd.

"Where the hell are we?" I whickered questioningly, but it sounded like a conprehendible whicker, I could understand it. I went up to the steam nearby and waded in, but was greeted by a stabbing pain around my legs. I gave a shriek of terror and bolt back, stumbling slightly, my legs burning.

Then I realized something.

I was no horse among Pokémon. I was a Ponya among Pokémon.

PikachuRocks
16th December 2002, 03:29 PM
Hope it's not to late to join.
Name:Bill Ashton
Looks(Human):Has dark hair,wears a yellow top,Red Shorts and Blue Shoes
Pokemon Type:A Red(Where the yellow would be),Yellow(Where the black and brown would be) and Blue(Where the red would be) Pikachu
Personality:Calm,doesn't lose his cool easily
Other:Nothing
*Bill*
I was playing on my Crystal Game,when i heard the school bus,I turned off my game,just when my Shiny Pikachu was about to defeat PKMN Master Red's Blatiose,the day when by very quickly and i ran home,turned on my Crystal Game to see a Red,Blue and Yellow Pikachu smiling at me,Shiny Pikachu's aren't that colour i thought,then i blacked out,i awoke to see a Purple Sandshrew,A Blue Pichu and many other different coloured pokemon,i looked into a nearby lake,when i saw a Pikachu like the one on my crystal game,why aren't i being refecleted into the water i thought,am i a vampire,No i can't be it's a nice hot summer's day,Wait a minute I'm that Pikachu,I fainted in shock and surprise.

Arnen
16th December 2002, 08:33 PM
OoC: You're in :yes: But, could you, um, please use a little more detail? And complete sentances? Because I get confused otherwise ^_^'

Arnen
18th December 2002, 10:05 PM
OoC: We're starting near New Bark Town, so everone knows.

._._.Arnen._._.

I looked around, seeing more and more Pokémon who I guess used to be kids like me. I counted ten, including myself.

The Pichu was still crying. I walked over to her.

"Hey," I said comfortingly, "It's okay."

The Pichu looked up at me with her big, hazel-colored eyes, so much like...

"Rael?" I said, disbelieving.

Post for Rael tomorrow, my mom's being mean about making me get off :mad:

Arnen
19th December 2002, 07:48 PM
I hate to triple post, but... It's later now ^_^

>~<}Rael{>~<

I stopped bawling, and looked up, sniffling.

"S-s-sis...?" I whispered, "SIS!!" I leapt up and hugged my sister, crying again.

"Uh... Calm down, ok?" she said, akwardly patting me on the head.

I controlled myself, wiping tears from my eyes. "Sorry," I said softly, sitting back down on the grass.

Arnen
20th December 2002, 03:28 PM
OoC: My friend wants a card but he doesn't have the Internet. So he will be posting when he comes over to my house, under my username.

~Name: Kai

~Looks(human): Silver hair, turquoise-green eyes. Wears gold T-shirt and grey pants with black shoes.

~Pokémon Type: Silver Gastly with gold gas aura and turquoise eyes.

~Personality: Mysterious, doesn’t let anyone know what he’s thinking, and EVIL (ok, not really)

~Other: Enjoys scaring people.

<^>Kai<^>

I was training my Gastly on my Silver game after school. It was at level 56, but I hadn't let it evolve. I had just beaten the Elite Four with it, and the evolution screen came up. I rapidly pushed B to stop it from evolving. It did not evolve, but when it stopped, it was gold and silver, and the text box didn't come up. I blacked out...

I opened my eyes. I looked around, seeing grass stretching out before me. There were... Pokémon!... Over by a small lake. A Pikachu just fainted.

I groaned, having landed on something hard. They all turned and stared, like they had never seen a human being before. I tried to grab onto some of the tall grass, so I could get up, but I couldn't. I realized I didn't have arms!! I looked around and saw the stuff that was in my pockets lying nearby. I looked in the mirror and saw a grey, semi-transparent circle with eyes. I gasped. I was a Gastly!!!

I looked back at the other Pokémon. "What?" I said in Gastly language, "Never seen a Gastly before?"

*shadow*
24th December 2002, 12:30 AM
~~Alia~~
With some diffuclty I managed to fold my four legs underneath me, and managed to sit down. I lookedd around from the soft green grass. There were so many different shiny pokemon! And they had all just been normal kids. I shrugged, and decideed to see if I could walk this time.

I struggled to my feet, and managed to laboriously get up. I wobbledd forward a bit, and fell flat on my face. I was determinedd to get this walking-on-four-legs thing down pat. I concentrateed on my feet. " Now, how do horses do it? Oh yeah, left foreleg forward, right hind leg forward. Right foreleg forward, left hindleg forward. " I slowly wobbled around, tripping over my feet with a goofy grin on my face. Finally, I managed to get the hang of walking.

I picked up the pace a bit, and fell flat on my face. I sat on my haunches and sat complaintively, "Has anyone got some chocolate?" I asked in a high pitched whinny.

PikachuRocks
25th December 2002, 03:42 PM
*Bill*
I got up from fainting in time to here a Gastly asking if we hadn't seen a Gastly before."Hey,no need to be rude"I snapped at him,peparing for a Thunder Attack,i looked at all the pokemon that i guesed were once kids like me i looked at the Pichu and the Sandshrew cudding each other like they were Brother-Brother,Sister-Sister or Brother-Sister,i then relized they were both female,Sister-Sister,i thought,the Thunder hit the Gastly seriously hurting him.

Lorelei
25th December 2002, 04:50 PM
Lorelei
---------

I always thought it would be wonderful to be a horse. Being able to run faster than usual, being able to jump hurdles and carry someone on my back. But now… I was having second thoughts. I never realized that it could be that hard to walk. But my walking wasn't exactly walking anyways, it was more like stumble-stumble-walk-stumble.

Next my thoughts were switched to being human. Now… I couldn't exactly roller blade or skateboard when I wanted to, but would I be a human again? Ever?

My eyes flickered to around me, but, alas, it was hard too. I always thought you'd have better vision with eyes on the side of your head. But now I realize, I couldn't see behind me, and it was a creepy thought. No wonder horses sometimes kicked when you accidently surprised them from behind. It was a vulnerable position.

"Anyone got any chocolate?" whickered another Ponyta, sitting back on her haunches, legs splayed slightly as if trying to regain balance.

"If we did, could Pokémon eat chocolate?" I replied bitterly. "Without getting sick and dying?"

Gave a horse-like shrug. "I'm not eating grass. Nor hay, or grain, or bran mash. Hell no." she neighed with determination.

"Apples? Sugar cubes? You can't exactly live off them…" I nickered back, struggling to get my legs working properly.

Suddenly, as I backed up a couple steps, I hit a thick, knobbly stone behind me. I gave a frightened shriek and leapt forward, and my legs stumbled into a cantering pace. Sudden shock wearing off quickly, I was pleased. I had figured out how to move properly, and was now moving properly, gracefully, like horses should look. Not stumbling around like drunkards.

*shadow*
26th December 2002, 06:31 AM
~~Alia~~
---------------------
I sighed morosely, looking at my feet. The pretty Palamino had a point. I looked up, still getting used to the way that I looked to the sides more. The Palomino had managed to walk properly. I grunteed and heaved myself to my feet, determindly walking forward. Gradually, I slowly stopped stumbling and I could walk like a horse. I grinned at the palomino. "Couldn't I just mix molasses with some grain and oats?" I asked with a heavy whuffle as I plonked myself onto the grass, breathing in its rich scent. I had always, even as a human loved the smell of fresh cut dryed grass, or just grass.

"Probably, but not all the time." The palomino said with a smile. I grinned back at her, musingly mucnhing on a mouthful of grass. "Hey, this stuff is pretty good....." I said happily. Everyone turned and laughedd, because I was propped up on my hind legs like a dog, chewing on grass. I grinned at them. "Still needs some chocolate sauce but." I grginneed hugely. Everyone sweatdroppedd majorely.

Lorelei
26th December 2002, 08:14 PM
Lorelei the Pretty Palomino Ponyta ^_^
------------------------------------------------

"Chocolate… only white chocolate is good. Dark and milk… yuck!" I whickered loudly, rearing up and bursting into a canter.

I was skidding up to the water. With a squeal, my hooves hit the surface and plunged down, and the water stung my hocks. I pulled back up, and shoved myself backwards, away. But I didn't let it nag me, so I leapt up and tried to gallop.

I did ok on the first ten paces or so, but then as I built up speed, I took a stumble and tumbled forwards, rolling on my shoulder and landing flat on my back, legs bent up into the air.

"That was fun." I panted, slightly winded. "Very fun."

Rolling over, I lay down in the sweet grass and snorted, making it blow and tickle my nostrils, and I sneezed, sitting my head upright and holding it high.

"What now?" I whinnied shrilly.

Drade130
26th December 2002, 09:01 PM
been kinda busy sorry its been so long, hope i can still be in this.

*Ross the scarred Growlithe*

I sat away from the others, studying them. Maybe they were like me, normal kids. But how did we get here? Why are we here? Why are we all in the same place? I slowly got up and walked to lake for a drink. This was too much for my head to handle! I got my drink and sauntered over toward the other pokemon. They greeted me warmly, more warmly then I expected. I saw many pokemon. I knew they hadn't seen eachother before apart from the sisters. Yet, they still acted like old friends. Maybe I should participate a little more. Maybe I shouldn't be so paranoid about them. I listened to what they talked about, from chocolate to hay. I didn't say anything. I laughed at jokes and still didn't say anything. I still don't know these people...er pokemon. Not yet anyways.

MetaKnight89
26th December 2002, 10:48 PM
Been busy, sry

I was warped into a black vortex and landed in a patch of grass and saw a group of pokemon. I saw a nearby lake and staggered over to it. I dipped my hands, er claws and scooped up some water in my claws and yelped. The water fell into my mouth as i jumped up in pain. I brought out a Magikarp and I threw it back in.

Arnen
31st December 2002, 05:40 PM
Ok, only one more page of LSUs. After that they will not be accepted.

<^>Kai<^>

I groaned, falling to the ground.

"What was that for?" I asked softly. I squeezed my eyes shut and concentrated on getting up. Slowly I rose into the air.

*rustlrustle*"Shh! Quiet! They'll hear!"

Cocking an eyebrow, I floated somewhat clumsilly over to the bush the noise had come from. Grinning, struck with thought, I disappeared. Invisible, I floated over the bush. Two men in black uniforms, hefting net guns, crouched behind a bush, watching the others in awe. I floated behind the scrawnier one, breathing down his neck. He froze, then slowly turned around.

"BLEEAAAAAARRRRGHH!" I cried, reappearing before him. He yelped and hid his head. Chuckling, I disappeared again, floating back to th others.

"There's some guys over there," I said.

Lorelei
31st December 2002, 10:05 PM
Lorelei
--------

"Something?" I questioned, slightly surprised. I boldly raised my head and high and drank in the air. "I've never thought I'd day this… but it smells like human."

Trotting over to the bushes where the Gastly had floated from, I peeked in at the humans. They both wore black with red Rs on their chests, and I squealed in surprise and wheeled around, galloping away.

"Rockets." I breathed.

DarkDragonRage
2nd January 2003, 09:35 PM
(I really hope I can still join.I love getting turned into a pokemon!)

Name:Chiko
Looks(Human):Brown shoulder length hair,rootbeer brown eyes. Black pants,black tank top with fire riming the bottum.
Pokemon Type:Sneasel with a blue feather instead of pink.And all black instead of dark brown and a silver jewel on the forehead.
Personality:Sneaky,tough,mean,but loyal to her freinds and would never hurt them,lie to them,or let them down.And VERY vengefull.
Other:Was sent to anger manegement but just got worse and ended up being kicked out.
__________________________________________________ __

I woke up thinking it would be just an avarage day.Luckly school was going to be out because someone(namely me)pluged up the toilets in every bathroom and they were utterly destroyd.Good thing nobody knew.I flicked on my GBA with my Crysta cartridge inside and went off with my sneasel in search for a smeargal.I was listning to my radio at the same time when my least favorite song came on and I put down my gameboy to go change the station.Finally being satisfide in my seach for good music,I went back to my beloved GBA only to see the screen compleatly blank exept for a sneasel in the middle of the screen only its body was black and there was a blue feather instead of pink,and it had a silver jewel on the middle of its forehead.Then everything went black.
When I woke up I found myself in insanely tall grass.In the distance I could hear pokemon voices,only I understod them.I felt weird like I had drastically changed somehow.I looked at myself,I looked like a sneasel only differently colered I poked my head out of the tall grass to see other pokemon that were also strangely colered and looked like they could barely walk corectly,two clumsey ponyta I thout they were supposed to be grasefull!
I snuck up to get a closer look but I seemed to have trouble useing these new legs and then undestod everyone elses walking predikamont.

Arnen
2nd January 2003, 10:07 PM
OoC: Accepted. Changed the pic. Uh, so all you LSUs know, I make a sort of "official portrait" of all the cards in this RPG. So anyone tell me if they hate how it looks.

._._.Arnen._._.

(Let's assume most of us were introduced). I saw the Gastly coming from the woods, followed quickly by Lorelei. They were saying something about Rockets. Making a face like this: - -. I thought, "<Hopefully they won't do the whole motto thing...>" I heard a human voice yell, and a dart whizzed past my head.

Snarling, I walked grimly towards the forest. Another dart landed in the grass a few inches from my feet. At the right moment, I ducked out of sight, then leapt into the air, claws bared at the now-visible Rockets below me.

DarkDragonRage
2nd January 2003, 11:30 PM
(ooc:I love the pic.)

I went down to say hello when darts started wizing by they all where way off exept one that I luckelly slashed open befor it hit,and a liquid spewed out of it.As you can imagine I was pretty pissed off about being shot at like any other person,I mean pokemon would but runing would be a much smarter idea in this case.I could always slice them up latter.I ran alot faster than I thought I could and then I remembered my sneasel from crystal and how fast it was,leval 27 speed 92.

Arnen
3rd January 2003, 01:12 PM
OoC: *bows* Thank you! Ooh! Post #50! Yeh!

.-.-.Arnen.-.-.

"Hya!" I yelled, karate-chopping the first Rocket. He ducked out of the way, tossing a Pokéball into the air. I landed, turning to face the Ekans that appeared. It was really big, and really scary, but I kept my ground.

"Uh, helloe," I said uncertainly. Instead of replying, the big snake lunged at me, fangs bared like little knifes. I leapt over it's head and karate-kicked it in the neck. It gagged before slithering back a bit, then it lunged again. Thanking mom for signing me up for those Kung-Fu San-Su lessons, I backflipped and drove a claw into it's skull. This time it didn't get up. The trainer called it back, but was distracted by a small blue lightning bolt in the back. Grinning at my sister, I ran back into the clearing, rejoicing over my victory.

Drade130
3rd January 2003, 01:26 PM
Ross

A rocket raced toward me, but i was ready, i braced my self and as he came before me, i chomped odwn on his leg! He roared and tossed a pokeball out, revealing a houndour. I rushed forward at at fast pace slammed into him. He backed up and unleashed fury of flames in my direction, I jumped into the air narrowly dodging the flames and shooting my own out towards the evil pokemon. as I came back down to the earth i slmemd right down on top of him. I let oout a victory bark and rushed forward, knocking down other Rockets.

DarkDragonRage
3rd January 2003, 03:34 PM
Chiko

One of the Rockets threw a pokeball which landed on the ground revealling a drowzee.At least it wasn't a fighting type,"Now what should I use,what do I know,well lets try faint attack."I thought for a moment on how I should use it.I jumped in the air and disapered out of sight,then came crashing down on his head,then used scratch and watched as he wobbled around like a drunkerd and fell to the ground.I then kept running feeling proud and somewhat stronger.

*shadow*
4th January 2003, 01:46 AM
~~Alia~~
---------------------
I growled, deep in my throat as a rocket came near me. I had never ever liked them, not in the show, and especially not in my gameboy! I gave a whinny and ran forward, tackling into a samller rocket who was hanging back. He yelped as my flames scorched his but. I spun around to face him, grinning nastily. He glared, muttering under his breath 'Never new that pokemon were so smart- these coloured ones are supposed to be even stupider than normal!" he growled.

He cursed as I stomped my little foot, pawing the ground, and let out a small machop. I knew immediately that I was at a type disadvantage. I growled, long and low, hoping to put him off balance. The machop rushedd at me with a karate chop. I nimbly dodged to the side, booting him to the gound with stomp. I spat an ember at him, then backed away. The machop got up, angry. It rushed at me again. I jumped over it instead of dodging, booting it with a stomp again.

It picked itself up a little stiffly. I pulled a face. With a cry inarticulate rage, it rushed at me, hoping for a seismic toss. Quickly, I gatheredd up a huge ember and spat it in his face from as far way as I could get. I dodged around to his back while he was blindedd by my huge ember, and rammed into him with the hardest tackle that I could manage, sending him sprawling. I gathered my courage, and Bolted over, stomping the machop into the ground. The rocket member cursed and cussed, and returneed his pokemon. He glared at me, vowing that he or team rocket would capture us [i]all[/]. I pulled a face, letting a wisp of flame come out of my mouyh. He cursed and ran.

I grinned, trtuning around to see how everyone else had fared.

ooc: im guessing that everyone is around levels 15-20 rigth? im confused- we can use attacks cant we, so if so, what level is everyone at? And should everyone be under a certain level?? anyways, thank for any help. (for the above, lets say that im at level 19, and also, can we pick a b.o.m, and learn tm's??)

Lorelei
4th January 2003, 09:53 AM
We should probably say we're all at 25, or something where we're all the same for fairness.

Lorelei
--------
A couple more rockets came into view. I grinned to myself, and trotted up to a Rocket, towering over him slightly. He looked slightly amazed at my 'gentleness', so he grabbed a hold of my mane.

Stupid frigging idiot.

Hands burning from my firey mane, I leapt before he could let go, and I purposely tumbled head over heels onto the grass, flinging him under me.

So there I lay in the grass, him crushed under my heavy horse weight, and he groaned in pain. Whickering a laugh, I rolled over and stood up as fast as I could, and he started to crawl away.

I snorted at his sluggish pace, I reared over him and brought my hooves down on his back, pinning him in the grass. He screamed some vulgarity about wicked Pokémon and I laughed some more, bending my head down to be level with his.

He stared with a frightened expression at me for a moment, screaming all the while, until I grabbed him by the hair and dragged him away, removing my hooves, and he lay there quietly, hair snagged in my jaws.

With a casual fling, I swung him around, and he landed on his *** and started bawling. Then he grinned. I gave him a menacing stare, and dared him for more.

A rope had settled around my neck. I wasn't stupid. The rope burnt through almost seconds after, and it wasn't an intelligent weapon against a flaming horse.

Galloping, I chased the poor Rocket guy around in looping circles, grinning wildly.

Arnen
4th January 2003, 04:14 PM
OoC: Don't mind the attachment, people. It's just a little thing I'm gonna start doing. And I think we should all start at level 20, so everyone'll hafta train a few levels to evolve (I think Sandshrew evolves at level 23, right?)

._._.Arnen (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=111615)._._.

I laughed, watching how Lorelei took care of the Rockets. I stood for a moment, picking out a target. Finding a Rocket who looked to be the youngest (and therefore least experienced, I deducted)I ran over, skidding to a halt in the grass in front of the kid. I sild into a Kung-Fu fighting stance. The Rocket kid appeared to panic for a second, then threw a Pokéball. In a flash of light, a Psyduck appeared. Sweatdropping -_-' I lunged at it with my claws. The idiot Pokémon simply cocked it's head as I slammed into its stomach, knocking the wind out of it. Grinning, I quickly ran backwards to avoid an attack. The Psyduck opened its mouth and attempted to use Water Gun, creating a small spout of water. Embarrased for the poor Rocket kid, I lunged in and pinned it, then Fury Swiped it. When I finally leapt off, the thing was out cold. The kid ran off, leving the weak Pokémon behind. Turning back to the others' fights, I saw Rael beating a Pidgey. Smirking, I watched as she finished it with a blue Thundershock attack.

"C'mon! Let's go!" one of them cried, "We better tell the boss about 'em!"

A smoke bomb hissed, and when it cleared, they were gone.

Drade130
4th January 2003, 04:30 PM
ooc: what about those who evolve with stones? like myself?

*~Ross~*

I raced forward, trying to catch a rocket by the leg, which i was successful in doing so. He toppled to the ground, yelling obscenities and tossing out a pokeball at me. I jumped into the air and blew a jet of fire at the member and watched as he ran away. I looked around and saw the other pokemon around me. Suddenly the team rocket member were gone in a puff of smoke. I ran over to the others. Looking for answers. Nobody had any...

DarkDragonRage
4th January 2003, 05:01 PM
OOC:I say 25 its a very good leval to start out on.

Chiko

When I was done with my battle I looked around at everyone else.Watching that ponyta tost the rocket was a funny sight.The idiot tried to grab her main,I always new rockets were stupid!
Then there was an explosion of smoke and when it cleared the rockets where gone.Then I finally got a chace to look around at everyone else.
The closest to me was a purple sandshrew."Hay whats goin on here?"nobody had any explenation."I am officially freaked out here!"I yelled in a pokemon voice.

Arnen
4th January 2003, 05:32 PM
OoC: Ok, I've thought about it. We're all starting at level 20, and everyone who participated in that battle leveled up once. So... Arnen, Rael, Lorelei, Ross, Chiko and Alia are at level 21. For stone evolutions (Ross is the only one I can think of right now o.O), you can find stones wherever, but not until later. And DarkDragonRage, if you can make up an evolution for Sneasel, you could use that... Now then... Once in a while, I will post for important non-player charecters, like this.

~~~Lugia~~~

"Hey what's goin' on here?"

"I can answer that, young Sneasel..." I answered, appearing with a great silver flash before them. "Although, you weren't always like this, eh?" I chuckled, knowing what they were thinking. "Yes, I know all about that. However... I wasn't planning for those IMBUSILS to... Nevermind. The important thing now is that you know why you were brought here." I paused, not sure exactly how to begin, "You were brought here to eliminate a threat, one that might destroy this world as well as yours. It is called Apocolipse. You must travel to Mt. Silver, climb to the highest peak, and destroy the Apocolipse Jewel." I let this sink in for a moment before continuing, "Now, over there," I gestured northward with my wing, "you will find Newbark Town. I'm sure you all know what that is. Now, I bid you adue," I disappeared in another silver flash, leaving them to their own workings.

OoC: If you were to lazy to read the whole thing, READ IT. Big important part of RPG, you know.

*shadow*
5th January 2003, 09:10 AM
~~Alia~~
---------------------
I nearly choked myself laughing, as I watched how Lorelei handled that poor rocket. I snorted in disbelief, as the stupid idiot tried to rope her....I sighed at the stupidity of rockets. I gazed in awe, as the mighty Lugia appearedd before us. I was humbled by how awesome he looked, even better than in the movie! He explained that we had to crush the.... Apocolipse Jewel? On Mount Silver. He then went on to say that we must journey to New bark. I blinked in surprise as he disappeared in another silver flash.

I looked at everyone else, who were still recovering from his appearence. I shook my head, then grinned. "Well, hows about we kick some Johto League butt on our way to Mount Silver?" I asked everyone, grinning like and idiot. I praned around about, humming happily. "I get to whoop the Johto League, laaalaaa diii daaa!!!" Everyone sweatdropped magorely. -_-' I just grinned pulling a face.

ooc: Okay, so everyone is either at lv. 20-21, but what about tms?? are we allowed to use them, and if so, do we have the basic set of four moves, or oncec we have learnt a move, can we use every move that we have learnt??:rolleyes: I know, I know, lotsa questions :P ;) but still, im curious about that. Thank you for you time.

Arnen
5th January 2003, 03:10 PM
OoC: Ok, should've put this in the form... Um, everyone, on your next post, could you put a list of your four moves at the top? TMs and HMs can be used, but not uber-powerful ones, 'k?

Arnen:
~Dig
~Fury Swipes
~Scratch
~Rollout (weak)

Rael:
*Spark
*Thundershock
*Tail whip (does damage in this RPG!)
*Attract (weak)

Kai:
-Scary Face
-Curse (weak)
-Confusion
-Night Shade

Lorelei
5th January 2003, 03:29 PM
Guys, I'm really sorry if I don't get a chance to post over the next days because I got hit in the back with a GT and such and I spent a day in the hospital, so I'm confined to a couple days of bed rest, which means not much time online. Really sorry ^^;;

Lorelei- Ember, Stomp, Agility and Bite

Twizzler0171
5th January 2003, 10:23 PM
Can I still join? If not, ignore this. If I can--

Name: Kisa
Looks(Human): Glasses, blue eyes, red hair, unusually pointed ears, tall slim, yadda, yadda, yadda.
Pokemon Type: A Rainbow Dratini
Personality: Very Hot-headed, and almost 24/7 does not listen unless she takes a liking to you, which is very rare.
Other: Was adopted. Anything else needed?

I won't start until I am sure I can officialy join.

MetaKnight89
5th January 2003, 10:52 PM
OOC: Nabooru Sandshrew evolves at 22. And Sandshrew doesnt learn Fury Swipes until level 37 ^^;.

Cloud

Dig

Double Team

Swift

Scratch

Cloud
I watched as the rocketes retreated and decided to chase after one. I dug furiously into the ground and appeared before a rocket.
" Hey look another sandshrew!" A rocket said. I gave a grin and slashed his pants leg. He whirled around and I sent out a barrage of stars at him. He yelled and backed up. He threw out a pokeball and a Koffing appeared. I boredly went up to him and scratched him. The koffing yelped and sent out Toxic sludge at me. I ducked but some splattered on to me. It burned and I jumped up and yelped. I growled and sent out a barrage of stars at him and Koffing made a weird noise. I ran up and scratched i again and it fainted. The rocket dashed off with his pokeball and returned his Koffing. I watched as he ran away and dissapeared in the tunnel i had dug earlier.

PikachuRocks
12th January 2003, 02:25 AM
My Four attacks:
Thunder Bolt
Iron Tail
Body Slam
Thunder
*Bill*
I ingnored what the Ghastly just said,as i walked over to the bushes.
"Hey a rarely coloured Pikachu"A person dressed in black yelled
"Catch it for the boss"Her partner yelled
"Fine,Go,Blastiose"The woman yelled
"Thunder Bolt"I said,of course it came out Pika,pi
The yellow blast of electricity hit the Blastiose fainting it
"Iron Tail"I yelled plouging into the pair of rockets
"We'll be back"They yelled
A few tears appeared in my eyes why would they want me ?
I then remembered i was not human anymore
I walked back over to the group

Arnen
12th January 2003, 11:00 AM
OoC: Ok, the Rockets have oficially all left! No more, they all bye-bye! Twizzler, you're in :yes: NO MORE LSUs! I chaned the pic... Kisa's not very good, but it's kinda hard to do a rainbow Dratini... If you don't like it, tell me how I can fix it. And Pika, those moves are too advanced. I'll let you have Thunderbolt, but it'll hafta be prettty weak, and Iron Tail too I guess, but no Body Slam or Tunder. Maybe substitute Body Slam for Tackle? As for Arnen having Fury Swipes... Well, we're all special :P

DarkDragonRage
13th January 2003, 04:59 PM
4 attacks
Ice Punch
Quick Attack
Dig
Thief

not much time to do stuff right now.I'v got to study for finalls.

Drade130
13th January 2003, 05:26 PM
moves for Ross:
Flamethrower (weak)
Body slam
reflect
bite

Sorry Ill edit in a do-hickey in a minute

*shadow*
14th January 2003, 02:38 AM
*moves*
Tackle, Stomp, Ember and Double Team , s'ok isn't it?
~~Alia~~
---------------------
I plonkedd myself into the grass, my flames crackling quietly. I rolled around about, wiggling in the dirt, sighing with satisfaction. When I got up, the dirt and grass were rather.....crispy. I roleld my eyes. I turned towards the North, where Lugia had said that New Bark lay. I pranced around a bit, impatient to go. I snorted, pawing at the g round, with a 10x stronger than diamonds hoof. (ooc: speaking of that, what happens to ponyta's hooves when it evolves to rapidash, do they stay the same or get...harder? o_O )

I sighed, throwing myself into a small patch of sand. I groaneed, as I itched and rolledd furiously. Finally, I got up, and wandered over to the small pool. I drank thirstly, making sure to keep my hooves and flames away from the water. I was soo bored! Everyone was still talking! I threw myself into the shade of a small tree, my eyes lighting up as I leant back. My eyes lit up, as I chargeed into the tree, with a pretty good tackle. Above me, a small glowing red gem rocked. I smashed the tree again, and an apple fell from the tree onto my head. I wobbled around wozzily before collapsing to the ground, eyes blurring out of focus.

I shook my head, but only maded it worse. I saw the apple, just inches from my nose. I reachedd forward, snuffling, only to blink in astonishment. There were...five apples! I groaned, snufling around, trying to find the apple. I whickered in rustration as the apples cut down to two. Finally, I managed to snag the damn thing. I bit svagely into it, crunching down, apple juice dribbling down the back of my throat. I had always liked cooked apple best. I nickered quietly, my eyes fixing on my tail. Carefully, I dropped my apple into my tail flames. I waited a moment then moved my tail. The apple was par cooked, and kind of warm..... But I shrugged, and bit into it anyway. I trottedd over to everyone else, a few apples dangling preceriously from my mouth. I dropped them down proudly.

"Theres a whole tree full of apples over there!" I said excitedly. "Aren't you guys hungry?" I asked, devouring my third apple. I grinned. "Come on, lets get some more food!" I yeleld with enthusiasm. Apples were my favourite, but strangely i appreciated them more now. I shrugged, tackling the tree again, leaving three apples in the grass by everyone else. I had tackled it particlauirly hard this time, and walekd around woozily, stumbling a bit, going cross-eyed as I fell to the floor. I peered with one eye at the apple, getting myself up with some diffulcty. "Im gonna get you apple..." I groaned, as the apple duplicated. I glared at the apple. "Stay still!" I groaned, as the apples danced in front of my blurred vision. I whickered in frustration.

DarkDragonRage
17th January 2003, 06:23 PM
Chiko

I coulden't help but chuckle at the silly ponyta and wounderd why it didn't just use its bach legs to kick the tree.I went over and pushed the apple closer to her mouth so she might beable to get the apple then climbed up the tree digging my claws in for support and choped off alot more apples then jumped down to have some myself.

Lorelei
17th January 2003, 10:57 PM
Lorelei
-------
Apples! I trotted up and balanced on my hind legs, snaring an apple neatly between my teeth, jerking it down lightly.

There were hundreds of apples; so no one would miss one. I nudged it around until it was positioned, and I reared, bringing my hooves down on the apple hard. A sickening crunch told me I had succeded: Apple sauce.

I slurped it up happily, then leap up again, this time snagging a branch. I dragged it down as low as I could, which was extremely easy, being a horse, and then let it zing up, snapping all the apples from the branch, letting about a hundred apples rain down on us, bouncing off our backs and heads and into the soft grass gently.

"Dig in, Pokéfood never looked very good in the Pokémon episodes, they looked like little pellets of crap?" I grinned, picking up one of the rosy red fruits.

MetaKnight89
17th January 2003, 11:10 PM
Apples showered down from the trees and I reached out to grab one. It landed on my head, hard.
" Ow..." I muttered. I sliced the apple into neat little slices. After eating each slice I decided to go dig a bit and started to dig into the earth. I found some stuff then I found a rusty metally thing. I couldnt pick it up. Then uit moved and sent me flying out of the hole. I walked away and started to slice another apple up.

*shadow*
21st January 2003, 10:03 PM
~~Alia~~
---------------------
I sighed in happiness as someone pushed the apple near me. I happily snuffled it and crunched it up. I got up unsteadily, as someone asked why I hadn't used my back legs. I sat down rather suddenely. I never thought of that....Just then, I heard Lorelei, "Dig in, Pokéfood never looked very good in the Pokémon episodes, they looked like little pellets of crap?" as a hundred or so apples bouncedd around on the soft grass, from where she had springed the branch. I got up, still a bit woozy, and managedd to get myself a drink. I collapsed onto my back, watching the clouds twirl around, and around....and around.....I drifted of into a light snooze, my legs crooked in the air, on my back, legs twitching every now and then. I was dreaming.....

The small dark ponyta dug its legs deep into the earth, skidding it around as an Angry pidgeotto swerved and swooped past. It banked up into the air, barrel rolling down. The small ponyta swervedd in a zig zag pattern, launching a hot spray og embers at the pidgeotto, causing the bird to swerve, banking, the saoring out of reach, to hover far above the ground. I watched, as the bird swore and cussed, while the ponyta just laughed. I watched curiously as the ponyta calmed down, and took a deep breath as the pidgeotto screeched, diving down with claws outstretched. As the Pidgeotto got closer, the ponyta's deep blue eyes flashed open, a lock of silvery blue hair almost obscuring one, as well as the strange silvery blaze. Suddenely, 5 copies burst forth frrom the ponyta, and all were grouped into a pyramid. The bird screecheed, turning hard to the right, its wing flashing though an illusion. The ponyta flickered, then vanished.
I realised that that was me...And I was totally kicking Falkner's butt!I reveled in the dream, as I lived it, feeling the blood pund in my ears as I spat a gob full of fire into the face of that concieted overstuffed birds face....

I woke with a start. I sweatdropped, seeing the masses of apple cores around me. I had sleep eaten..again! I groaned, rolling over. I had a massive tummy ache. I managed to crawl to the small pool, and I thirstily gulped some water. I crawled back a bit then yelled, "When can we kick some Gm Leader butt?I don't know about you guys but theres one thing I really miss about being human...." I grroaned. "Pain Killers!" A few people laughed as I cuddleed up under the apple tree in the shaded, groaning occasionally frfom a massive stomach ache. Sleep walking was fine, but why did I have to sleep eat????I groaned again.

Arnen
22nd January 2003, 07:41 AM
OoC: Sorry I haven't posted ^_^' I'm grounded, see, and my mom's just giving me a little tiny break right now...

._._.Arnen._._.

I laughed, watching that one Sndshrew guy get pumelled with apples. When I finally got control over myself, I walked up to the tree and karate-kicked it. A few large leafs fell out, as well as a few apples. I grabbed a leaf and piled apples onto it.

I turned to the others. "I think we should get going," I said matter-of-factly, "This food should last a little while... Maybe..." I directed this last comment at Alia Apple-eater.

*shadow*
22nd January 2003, 07:56 AM
~~Alia~~
---------------------
I grinned and rolled my eyes at Arnen, groaning as loud sounds were heard from my stomach. I got up, sagging a bit in the middle, though not as much as before, and agreed whole heartedly with Arnen. "YEH!" I said enthusiastically. "I reckon we should go kick some gym leader butt! When I playeed the game, to me, beating gym leaders wasn't all that hard, just mainly brute strength.....But think of all the possibilities for here! The length and brreadth, and the expierience of the battle!" I whoopeed. "How good could these battles be, with a million possibilities? Instead of K'oeing that liddle pidgeotto with your Cindiquil's ember, it could dodge it! That's what I loved about the anime series- the flexibility of the battles. And we can expierience it! I said, thrilled.

'Why can't we live like wild pokemon? Ya know, charming innocent humans into feeding us, stealing if we need to, berries and stuff. " I said happily. Then, I had a thought. "Hey, do you reckon we could talk to other pokemon? I mean, couldn't we ask them for help as well? Maybe we could get the wild ones to help us forage, and we could get trainer pokemon to scam us food!" I said brightly, trying to solve the food problem, which was mainly cause by me. Just then, my tummy growled loudly, as I was back to normal size tummy. I grinned, sweatdropping. "So I have an appetite..albiet a large one..." I sadi as everyone laugheed.

"Arnen is right- We should get moving. I don't know about you, but that battle got me more used to my pokemon body, and those.......several million apples feed me afterwards." I said grinning again. "I think were ready. So lets go!" I said happily whickering. "I can't wait to totallu whoop! the gym leaders!" I sang, bouncing around. I couldn't wait to battle again! It was wonderful! It made me feel alive! I hungered for more. I grinnedd again, running around and around, then collapsing for a drink near the pond. I got up again. "Come on guys, Like Arnen said, lets leave!" I yelled happily, thoroughly hyper now.

Twizzler0171
24th January 2003, 10:00 PM
Kisa woke up, yawned, and looked at her watch. 5:30! I have plenty of time to get dressed, and train Dratini before I have to catch the bus! She thought, quietly hopping off her bed, and dressing. She grabbed her GBA and Pokemon Crystal off her dresser, and trained Dratini, until her mom hopped off the computer. She got the Snowager, logged out, and typed into Pokemoncrater.com, and trained her Pokemon there for awhile. She checked the Computer clock. "You guys! Get out there! It's time to catch the bus!" she called, grabbing her things, and running out to the bus stop. After a few minutes, the bus came, and she went in, sat by the window, and mentioned her brother, Jake, to sit by her. "Did you get them?" she whispered. "Yeah. Choose three." Jake said, holding out six Pokemon cards. Kisa grabbed Rhydon, Energy, and Caterpie. She ended up winning the battle, and took her cards back. Her school day was usual, so was her bus ride home. Quickly getting the Snowager, and letting her dad on the computer, she got out her game. She played, and then, Jake told her to come in his room. Jake showed Kisa his team. "Yeah? So?" asked Kisa, walking back out of the room, and getting her GBA. She sighed. Her Game Boy had wacked out again, and froze, coming back in in weird colors. Her baby brother must have pressed something, because there was a Rainbow Dratini, frozen on the screen. Sighing, she shut off her Game Boy, and went and took a nap. When she woke up, she was in an entirely different place...

The Pic looks great! I like it. Thanks for letting me join! :D

Arnen
25th January 2003, 03:14 PM
._._.Arnen._._.

I opened my mouth to talk, but stopped as I heard groaning behind me. I turned and saw a rainbow-colored Dratini lying there. "<Another one...>" I thought, slightly annoyed. I walked over to her. "Hey..." I said akwardly, stopping a few paces away.

Twizzler0171
25th January 2003, 11:54 PM
"Cool. A Shiny." said Kisa. She looked up. "And more Shinies. Too bad I'm only dreaming." She looked down, and saw her body. "Weird dream. I'm a Shiny too. Oh well, might as well tell my name. Kisa." She then thought of the Dratini that was on her screen. "Weird, I'm that Dratini." she muttered to herself.

(Dragon Rage, Dragon Breath, Twister, and Extreme Speed are my moves)

Arnen
26th January 2003, 10:11 AM
OoC: I keep forgetting, but the dude who's Kai got the internet so *GuyPersonDude* will be posting for Kai.

._._.Arnen._._.

"<Kisa...>" I thought. "Ok," I said, turning to the others, "I think we should be going now!" I helped Kisa up and we started walking in the direction of New Bark Town.

DarkDragonRage
26th January 2003, 11:02 AM
Chiko

FINALLY!I thought to myself.
I then looked over at the raimdow dratini Kisa, whom was muttering to herself about this all being a dream.I walked over.
Chiko:"Dude this isn't a dream."Then I poked here with my claw.
Kisa:"Ow!That hurt.Wait your not supposed to feel pain in dreams.O no I'm really a Pokemon!Ahhhh!"
I walked away giggling a little ready to head off.

Twizzler0171
26th January 2003, 12:28 PM
"Oooh! Lemme try something!" giggled Kisa. She opened her mouth, and used Dragon Rage on Chiko. "Hee. That's for poking me." she said. "Your down 40 HP!" Giggling, Kisa looked at the other Pokemon. "What if we were captured? That would be weird." she said. "Wouldn't it? Then we'd have to do what people told us."

Drade130
26th January 2003, 01:41 PM
Ross:
Ember
bite
body slam
double team

I raced around in a way that everybody stared at me. We all were tired. The walk was excruciating. Suddenly I split into three pokemon, my double team attack. Again people looked at me. "Just trying it for size," I shrugged and the clones disapeared. I looked ahead, seeing an aipom sleeping. I smiled and wished I could sleep. Walking wasn't fun. Suddenly I roared with pain. I had tripped in a small hole. I fell to my dogish knees. Crying out in pain. Some of the other pokemon tried to help me up. It was no use. Arnen found tough leaves to wrap my foot in, keeping in still so I could limp along. I was the slowest of the group now.

DarkDragonRage
26th January 2003, 04:49 PM
Chiko

As we walked I thought to myself what a strange picture this is.All these relitively rare to extreemly rare pokemon,strangly coloured and all together walking,limping,and slithering to Newbark town.Not to mention some such as myself shoulden't be out during the day.
Chiko:"By the way how are we going to beat gymleaders and get there badges it's not like there going to just give them to a bunch of pokemon.The only battle we will beable to get in with them is them trying to catch us?"

Arnen
26th January 2003, 07:40 PM
OoC: Wow :o Actually, I uh, hadn't really considered that ;o *thinks...*

*'*'Rael'*'*

I had been quiet pretty much the whole time since the Rockets attacked. Now I spoke up. "Maybe... Maybe there's some way we could be people again... Just for a little while..." I sighed wistfully, "Then maybe one of us could pretend to be a Trainer..."

OoC: Yeah, I know I haven't posted for Rael in a LONG time... How's everyone like that idea? Yeah, I'm going somewhere with that, and it'll take a tiny bit of effort on everyone's part, but I guess it might work... What do y'all think?

Drade130
27th January 2003, 11:37 AM
ooc: hmm sounds possible

Ross

I looked at the small pichu in dismay. "That would be very hard to do," I said to her. "How or who or even when could we pull this off?" I looked around at everyone, searching for answers. Everyone shrugged as we stopped for a moment to ponder. Then I got it. "What about Lugia? Is he in any way the one who did this?" I thought hard and continued to speak," if he could at least turn one of us back for a short time so we can do battles, then we could just turn back until after the battle." I didn't even think it was possible. I loked around at the others, who were amazed at how much I was talking. Usually I was quiet. I looked at my painful foot. I put weight on the leg and fell abruptly to the ground in pain. " I can't go on like this, I need something to help my foot or I may not go on."

Twizzler0171
27th January 2003, 10:47 PM
"Lugia?" asked Kisa, blinking. "Umm...if I had hands, I could make you a...umm...cast, but even then, I wouldn't trust myself." Kisa said, feeling lucky that if she fell into a hole, she could easily get out. "Dra...." she sighed, and then said, "But who would be the trainer? Most of you would be fighting to be it." "Not me. I like being a Dratini."

*shadow*
28th January 2003, 12:31 AM
~~Alia~~
---------------------
I sighed blissfully as we walked along, Ross whimpering sometimes as his paw hurtt him. Just then, Chiko piped up. "By the way how are we going to beat gymleaders and get there badges it's not like there going to just give them to a bunch of pokemon.The only battle we will beable to get in with them is them trying to catch us?" Everyone starteed to murmur, talking about it, when Rael suggested that Maybe one of us could go human.

Just then, Ross badly injured his paw. Kisa couldn't help, but remarked that she liekdd being a dratini. I echoed her sentiments. I loved the freedom of being a pokemon! Just then a thought occured to me. "Hey, do you guys remember, how in the early stages of the gameboy game, you could use berries to heal your pokemon?" I few people/pokemon (I still wasn't sure which one to use)"Well, if anyone watched the episodes where Ash adn that were in Azalea Twon, Kurts grand daughter showed Ash and Misty berry trees- so we know what they look like. maybe we could try finding some for Ross- they might help. What do guys think?" The other pokemon nodded and murmured amongst themselves.

Then I got hold of something. "Hey, couldn't we also, if someone with hands" I saisd looking at my hooves "Make a small basket- then any spare berries we collect we could use along our journey, for whenever we get hurt. Maybe we could look for food berries as well," I said getting excited. "Or maybe, if we could find some, we could ask the local pokemon to help! Their pokemn- so you'd think they'd know whats good and not to eat- maybe they could show us some food, which we could store maybe?" I said, looking around at everyone else.

Twizzler0171
28th January 2003, 08:49 AM
"Yeah, that's a good idea!" Kisa remarked, looking around eagerly. "I just hope we don't accidently try to get a Sudowoodo." Kisa scratched her head with her tail, and then gave an inward sigh. She looked at the other Pokemon, her dark eyes looking thoughtful.

Arnen
8th February 2003, 11:14 PM
OoC: Ok, I'd just like to say thanks to everbody. I'm glad you like my pic-making abilities (WAY better than my drawing abilities o.O) :) I PMed everybody (if I didn't, lemme know) about how the stone thingies, right? Now everybody quick do this little form, please.

~Stone name: What's it called? [insert something] Stone, please
~Appearence: What's it look like?
~Ability: A little tidbit I decided, it will give you one move from a type other than one of yours. You won't be able to use it any more if the stone gets lost, stolen, broken ,etc. Don't make it too powerful, 'k?
~Location: These get implanted into you. Where is it? (include for your evolutions, please)

*sighs* Glad that's over with...

Arnen:
~Stone name: Blizzar Stone (no "d")
~Appearence: Light purple in color, with a silverish tinge around the edges.
~Ability: Aurora Beam
~Location: Forehead (Sandshrew and Sandslash both)

Rael:
*Stone name: Sapphire Stone
*Appearence: White at edges, fades to sky blue, with darker blue at the very center.
*Ability: Bubble Beam

*shadow*
9th February 2003, 03:42 AM
~Stone name: Tsunami Stone
~Appearence: A pretty cornflower blue, with pale blues and whites marbled through it.
~Ability: Surf
~Location: On her left hind quarter, on her rump, and is surrounded by pale blue speckles. In her Rapidash form, it shifts to just below her horn, and is a more swirly thingy od darker blues.

MetaKnight89
9th February 2003, 02:32 PM
Stone name: What's it called? [insert something] Stone, please. Razor Stone
~Appearence: What's it look like? A normal stone except it is all blue. In the middle theres a cloud symbol on it.
~Ability: A little tidbit I decided, it will give you one move from a type other than one of yours. You won't be able to use it any more if the stone gets lost, stolen, broken ,etc. Don't make it too powerful, 'k? Razor Wind
~Location: These get implanted into you. Where is it? (include for your evolutions, please) On his tail and when it becomes Sandslash on his claw.

DarkDragonRage
9th February 2003, 04:54 PM
Okay here it go's.

Stone Name:Rage Stone
Appearence:Black with silver marbled in.Glows with a white light when useing Dragon Rage.
Ability:Dragon Rage
Location:The silver jewel on the neck is replaced with this stone after found.

*GuyPersonDude*
9th February 2003, 05:51 PM
OoC: Yah yah I'm here with me own sn instead of having Nab post for me.

~Stone name: Pyro Stone
~Appearence: Black flecked with gold and silver, with a red swirl.
~Ability: Flamethrower
~Location: On his... tongue... or something... Yah. As a Haunter, it's on his left hand, and as a Gengar, it's on his left arm.

Kai

I thought about what Alia (assuming we've all been aquainted) just said. Of course, I wasn't looking where I was going and was going backwards, so I went through a tree. It felt WEIRD. I looked up at the tree. There were a few round things up there.

"Hey guys," I said, "I think I found some berries."

*shadow*
10th February 2003, 05:48 AM
~~Alia~~
---------------------
I grinned happily at Kai. "Yah! Come on Kai, lesse what type of berries they are!!" I said enthusiastically. Kai showed me the tree, and we both stared at it for a while. "Is it a normal Berry tree do you reckon?" Asked kai. I shrugged. "Only one way to find out. I've been feeling a bit wiped since that rocket battle, so it'll rpobably have some type of effect." Kai nodded, and I crunched down on a berry that Kai had gotten for me.

A sweet taste rushed through my veins, leaving me feeling invigorated. I grinned at Kai. "Yup, it's a normal berry." I said happily, as kai nosed around in the bushes. Just as I was getting curious, Kai hauled out a broken basket. Half its handle was gone, but otherwise it was fine. "Go Kai!" I said happily. "Your having heaps of luck today!" I said as we filled the basket with different types of berries that we had found. I also found a thicket of blueberries, and managed to wrap them up in a leaf.

I gingerely laid them in the basket, and then together kai and I took them back to everyone. Most people had some berries as well.

Twizzler0171
10th February 2003, 12:06 PM
Stone Name: Dragon Stone
Appearance: Round, red, and looks like a normal Dratini's/Dragonaire's stone.
Ability: Mirror Move
Location: Regular places on Dratini and Dragonaire, and on the Spike on Dragonite's head

Kisa--
Kisa looked thoughtfully at the berries. "I think it's 10 HP they heal?" she asked. "They aren't gold, so they can't be Gold Berries." She curiously took one in her mouth. "Mmm! This is sooo good!" she said.

DarkDragonRage
10th February 2003, 06:47 PM
Alia and Kai came back with a bunch of berrys.I was still pretty full from those apples so I only took four to fully heal myself after that dragonrage from Kisa.

Arnen
1st March 2003, 05:07 PM
OoC: Hey... Where is everybody? :(

._._.Arnen._._.

"Can we take this to go?" I asked with a groan. "We really should be going, and I think New Bark Town's not that far away..."

Not waiting for an answer, I dashed off down the path to New Brk Town, watching the buildings rise up before me.

Twizzler0171
1st March 2003, 09:59 PM
Kisa--

"Wait!" I called, slipping after Arnen. Impatient...geez. "Wait!" I called again. "Trainers might be there! They might catch us!" More likely then not, anyways. We were shinies. Real rare, most of us. Put those together, and those people could make a fortune.

Arnen
2nd March 2003, 09:10 PM
OoC: Oh! One more thing! Everybody hasta sign up for a town for their stone to be in! Arnen's is in Goldenrod and Rael's is in Cerulean!

Available:
Azalea
Ekruteak
Olivine
Blackthorn
Veridean
Pewter
Vermillion
Celedon
Saffron
Fuschia
Cinnabar

I PROMISE, this's the last thing you guys'll hafta do besides post and stuff!

._._.Arnen._._.

I stopped and turned towards Kisa.

"You're right..." I sighed, "I just can't stand to see them goofing off like that when the world's in danger!" I heard yelling down the road. My ears perked up. Oh no! Trainers!

"Hey, Bob, look! Shineys!" one guy yelled.

"I call the Dratini!" the other one yelled. I yelled and ran off the road, dragging Kisa along with me.

*shadow*
3rd March 2003, 06:08 AM
~~Alia~~
---------------------
I watched as Kisa and Arnen drifted ahead of the grgoup. Suddenly, the sound of voices broke the thick spring time air. Hey, Bob, look! Shineys!" one guy yelled. "I call the Dratini!" the other one yelled. Kisa and Arnen flipped, bolting into the roadside. KAi quickly made himself scarce, which was easy enough for a gastly. With a fearful whinny I propped and jumpeed into the bushes, cuddling up under a bush. Smelling somthing I snuffledd around, and found a purple claw. I totally freaked until Arnen grinned at me, Kisa poking her head through besidede her. I curleed up some more, making room for Kisa and Arnen at the base of the tree surrounded by bushes where I was.

Slowly the voices drifted off. I started calming down, when something slid down my Back. I froze, until Kisa wrapped herself around my neck. "Hiya!" She said brightly, as I shakily got to my feet, stumbling out of the bushes, and bumping into Lorelei.

ooc: I call hmm Mahogany!!!!!

DarkDragonRage
3rd March 2003, 05:38 PM
Sorry I'v been really stressed out lately.
I have dibs on Cianwood.

Chiko_____________________________________________ ___

When the trainers were gone we all jumped out of the bush and kept going in the direction of newbark town.Hopeing we don't run into anymore trainers.

Twizzler0171
3rd March 2003, 10:04 PM
I call Violet!

Kisa--

"Shoot!" I hissed, as Arnen dragged me away from Bob and the other guy. After awhile, they left, after getting bored of hunting for us. "Shh..." I warned. About 15 minutes after they left, or so it seemed like, we slipped out of the bush, carefully heading towards New Bark.

Arnen
15th March 2003, 07:54 PM
Nooo! It's dying! *bump*

~`~`Arnen`~`~

We made it. We finally reached New Bark Town. Now the question was: What next?

"Whadda we do now?" Rael asked.

"I dunno..." I said, looking around town. It was sort of early, and nobody was outside, thankfully. I went over to the river or whatever you call it that led to Kanto, looking out over the water. "I don't know..." I whispered. I turned back towards the others. "Maybe we should head for VIolet. That's where the first Gym is, sin't it?" Everybody nodded. "Ok, then!" I cried, running off in the direction of Cherrygrove on all fours.

Twizzler0171
16th March 2003, 12:33 AM
Kisa--

"The first gyms in Pewter." I said, unheeded. Oh well. I liked Violet. It was my favorite color. I smiled, and nervously glanced at the roadway, following my new friends. I hoped I wouldn't get captured! That first experience was quite enough.

Arnen
16th March 2003, 03:08 PM
OoC: Really? Violet's my fave color to! GO PURPLE!!

._._.Arnen._._.

We walked for quite a while ('cept Kai, who floated), until we finally came to CHerrygrove. We stopped to rest near the PokeCenter.

"Why'd we sstop?" Rael asked.

"To take a rest," I replied, glaring at her like she was mental or something.

"Hmph!" she looked away, arms crossed over her chest. I went over to a Berry tree.

"Anyone for breakfast?"I asked. ithout waiting for a reply, I leapt into the air, slashing with my claws. A few Berries rained onto the ground. I fell back down and gathered tehm up, taking them back to the others. "Ta-da!" I cried, grinning.

Twizzler0171
20th March 2003, 11:38 AM
Purple's like ALWAYS been my favorite color, even before I knew it stood for royalty. I'm wearing a purple shirt right now.

Kisa--

"Mmm! Berries!" I giggled, quickly counting them. I knew I counted wrong, math was not my best subject. "Um..." I said, choosing one, carefully rolling it out with my tail. Then, I popped it in my mouth, my eyes widening in surprise.
"What?" Arnen asked.
"I think these are even better than last time!"

Gray Charizard
1st July 2003, 01:43 PM
Sorry, I had some problems with Cookies

Stone name: Pshychic Stone
~Appearence: A purple crystal
~Ability: Allows me to use future sight (can Abra do it on it's own?)
~Location: On a forhead
Town:Saffron

Arnen
3rd July 2003, 07:28 PM
Umm, this's been dead for over three months -.-'