PDA

View Full Version : The Death of the Metallics(tournament)

Sir Chris
23rd July 2003, 10:42 PM
This age of pokemon is coming to an end, and an increasing number of people have more or less left the pokemon community in the age of the metallics, and the teams have gotten standard, and then have gone past standard.

I say, it is time to put it to rest. For us still left and those who might like to play the future pokemon games, the age of the metallics msut end, with a bang. There, in my opinion, has only been one great tournament in the metallics age, and that is Kevin's tournament,, where they had 64 people and had people seed them and it actually finished.

Well, I wish to end gsc on that note. A single elimination. A great 64 man battle until only one battler is standing, until only the best..is left.

This tournament will feature many boards, not justt my home of tpm. It will feature Pojo, Azure, Gamefaqs, and people from other boards specifically.

I want people, who have not played in awhile, to come back, and live one last gsc moment with us all, I want, a grand tournament to send The metallics on their way and usher in a new era.

As many people whom wish to sign up may do so, but remember, your fate is in the hands of the seeders, and there will be 5 or more of them, but I think most will be glad to hear, I myself, won't be one, because I know that I am too biased at times.

This is what I want: the 64 best damn battlers to send The age of the metallics into history. I want this tournament to finish, and I want a clear winner.

You may sign up in this topic, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Please, make this work. I know some of you don't like me, and aren't the biggest fans of GSC, however, I think it deserves a final send off. Even if yoyu haven't battled in awhile, give it a shot, This tournmanet promises to be fun, and I hope each and every one of you ENJOYS this tournament, win or lose, remember the good days with me, and with each other.

Rules:
Single Elimnation with 64 people
Species Clause
Sleep Clause
None of the 5 Super Legendaries(Mewtwo, Lugia, Mew, Ho-oH, and Celebi)
No OHKOs
Evasion clause
No HP on legendaries
Suicide clause
GP clause
Present ban

Thank you for your time.

Don't forget to leae your IRC SN and AIM/E-mail

Battling will take place on IRC's GSbots.

Inferno Cow
24th July 2003, 02:50 AM
That speech brought a tear to my eye :0

I doubt I'll get ranked even though I've been playing for close to 2 years now ;(

CoI
AIM: The Boy of Rice

Final
24th July 2003, 03:06 AM
Me ._.

IRC SN: Final

krayfesh
24th July 2003, 05:43 AM
Heh, I'll enter. AIM: krayfesh

Deltaway
24th July 2003, 11:15 AM
I'm in
AIM: srebno
Netbattle name: Deltaway

goofball
24th July 2003, 11:35 AM
umm...this tourney is on gsbot not netbattle

Sir Chris
24th July 2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by goofball
umm...this tourney is on gsbot not netbattle

correct, and join if you like, I still love you.

goofball
24th July 2003, 11:54 AM
you still luv me :D yay! i luv you too :) i will think about joining

Saruman_the_White
24th July 2003, 04:46 PM
Well, i've been on GSBot a long time now, and wish to move on to RS. So yeah, I'll enter:

mIRC SN: Saruman_the_White

AIM SN: Saruman BEUD

Although my mIRC is playing up a bit at the minute :no:.

Cyndaquil7
24th July 2003, 05:30 PM
Hehhe I'll join and get creamed =D

AIM: PTSCrusier2000

crazybone
24th July 2003, 08:53 PM
I signed up at GSC. :x

goofball
24th July 2003, 09:37 PM
sorry chris for some reason my mIRC be b0rk3d phuck up so sorry d00d i'm of this tourney :( i will try to fix it tho

Mewtwo150
25th July 2003, 12:13 AM
Hey.

Here's my contact info if anyone needs it:

AIM - RT4188
mIRC - Mewtwo150 (I'm also the RBYbot at #rbystadium for now too.. but don't expect me to always be there when I'm the bot.. :()

Final
27th July 2003, 01:44 AM
Yes to Curselax?

Saruman_the_White
27th July 2003, 03:12 PM
I lost unfortunately to a screwy growtheon. :(

crazybone
27th July 2003, 08:59 PM
Whats Kongler's contact info? :z

Vineon
28th July 2003, 11:00 PM
I have Kongler twice on my AIM list