PDA

View Full Version : I got a scanner!!! ^_______^ +requests

Lightning
25th December 2002, 01:06 PM
Guess what! Guess what! Guess what! Guess what! Guess what! Guess what! Guess what! Guess what! Guess what! Guess what! Guess what! Guess what! Guess what! Guess what! Guess what! Guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_______________^ I got a scanner for Christmas! I real live (well.. not live..) working scanner!! It's so fast and it scans so nice and it works on the newer computer! *YAY!!*

Erm.. *coughs* Anyways.. ^_^; I have a lot of old stuff here that I never got the chance to show everyone. So, here it all is.

Ninetales3001's Request (http://www.lightninganime.ca/blap/art/r/c/img/ninetales3001_2.gif)- I have no clue how old this is, but I think it's from July. XDXD I tried taking a picture of it with my mom's digital camera, but that didn't turn out well. With my new scanner.. well... here it is. ^_^; I hope you don't mind the lateness (if you remember it at all @_@).

???'s Request (http://www.lightninganime.ca/blap/art/r/c/img/pikabeach.jpg)- I'm not sure who requested this, but I did it. ^_^;

Yami Yuugi (http://www.lightninganime.ca/blap/art/nc/img/yami.jpg)- @_@ I have this art portfolio now with the art I'm bringing to the auditions for art high schools. This is the first picture in it. :o I love how it turned out except for the face. ;-;' Botond spilled water on it too. >\

Houndour (http://www.lightninganime.ca/blap/art/c/img/houndour.jpg)- ^_^ I drew this in the grade 6 class that I have to watch when it rains. About 6 kids asked for it, but I said no. :p

Male Pokémon Trainer (http://www.lightninganime.ca/blap/art/c/img/pkmntrainer.gif)- o_o Someone at Pokémon Community requested this.. I like how it turned out. XP

Raichu (http://www.lightninganime.ca/blap/art/c/img/raichu.gif)- Look familliar? I posted this here just a little while ago. My OLD scanner killed it, but my new one made it look normal!! ^___________^ YAY!!

Er.. yeah. Those are my pics. Now, as I said, I'm taking requests. :DD
Rules
1. No made up human characters. I'll only draw from Cardcaptor Sakura, Pokémon, or Yuugiou.
2. No Pokémon looking evil or mean. @_@;; I can't draw them properly that way.
3. No new Pokémon.. I've never tried any of them before so I'm completely unfamilliar with them and I'll give up out of frustration. ^_^;;
4. I'll go at my own pace. Don't bug me if yours takes a long time. :P
5. ONLY 2 AT A TIME!! If I have too many, I feel overwhelmed, so I don't do any. Thank you!

Status- There is currently 1 spot open.
FuzzyGreenEkans - done
Meganiquil155 - done
The Muffin Man - done
Meowth_Kitten - drawing

Note: I've brought the number down from 3 to 2, okay?

Bai,
Lightning

FuzzyGreenEkans
25th December 2002, 03:09 PM
HAPPY. Those are all so cute! I can't draw cute things, really. o.O;

Can I have a pic of a bellsprout? With a big red bow. o.O; Thanks, lol.

Lightning
25th December 2002, 03:21 PM
Bellsprout with red bow? XD Okay! Coming right up!

Bai,
Lightning

Meganiquil155
25th December 2002, 04:36 PM
Whenever you get a chance, could you possibly draw a picture of Kenta kissing Cyndaquil please? I would appriciate it. Thanks!

The Muffin Man
25th December 2002, 04:45 PM
could you possible draw a Yami Tea or Yami Mai?

And/Or just draw Gemini Elf XD that'd be great too. Thanks

Lightning
25th December 2002, 05:07 PM
Hiya M155. o__O *Knows you* Er.. yeah.. anyways.. I'll do both of those. ^_^

NO MORE REQUESTS!!

Bai,
Lightning

Nuriko
25th December 2002, 06:28 PM
Yay! Good for you! A scanner that’s nice to you! o_o I’m jealous, I wish I had one of those... ;_; I love your piccies, though! ^^ Especially the Raichu, I can’t stand how cute the pose is! o_o Just a question though.. whatever happened to the request *I* gave you a couple months ago? ^^; Did you ever get it done? If you didn’t that’s okay... I was just wondering so I can see it if it is. ^^

Lightning
25th December 2002, 09:34 PM
Um... I'm not sure what happened to your request. It may be lying around the house somewhere.. anyways.. what was it? ^_^; If I can't find it, I'll redo it for you ._.;

EDIT: ^___^ Yay! *Finished first request*

http://www.lightninganime.ca/blap/art/r/c/img/fuzzygreenekans.gif
First it was a deformed chicken Bellsprout, then a deformed cow-ish Bellsprout, then a deformed donkey Bellsprout, and now it's just a deformed Bellsprout! XD This took me a while to draw for some demented reason. @_@;;

Bai,
Lightning

Meowth_Kitten
26th December 2002, 10:01 AM
Hey Lightning! Congrats on getting a new scanner. I didn't really ask for a new one for Christmas, but I need one. Mine it too old for the new computer. Ah well. =) All those pictures are great! I think the Raichu is so adorable. The pose of it is just priceless, like a kitten or a puppy. The male Pokemon trainer is also drawn really good. His body is perfect and fits his head size. *XD* All the other pictures are great as well. Keep up the great work!

Seeing as you have 'one spot open' edited into your post, may I make a request? If you can and have time, could you draw an Umbreon with blue eyes? He needs to be sitting up on his hind legs, as a kitten does when it plays with a piece of string or something. The Umbreon's front arms and paws need to be high in the air, like a ref does when a football player makes a touchdown. He needs to be holding a pair of drum sticks; one in each paw. As for his facial expression, just do your best to make him look cute and happy because he has just completed a hard drum rythem on a drum set. If you can draw this picture for me, I plan to cut it out and paste it behind a real-life drum set. I love drums and Umbreon are one of my favorite Pokemon, so the two together are great. I am kind of collecting pictures of Umbreon behind a drum set. Odd, but they turn out so cute. Thanks a billion times if you can draw this picture for me. Good luck on your other requests!

FuzzyGreenEkans
27th December 2002, 11:55 AM
WAI. It's adorable ! *sits here hugging bellsprout and WAI'ing* Thank you so muuch, i love it. The way the eyes are makes it even cuter. Again, thanks!

Kasumi Chan
27th December 2002, 02:14 PM
Hey! Congrats for your new scanner. ^^
Those drawings are really good. My favorite is Ninetales3001's request. It has a great coloring and shading, plus the Ninetales with the Cleffa together look so adorable.

Yami Yuugi is great too. It has a original pose, altough his hands looks bigger than they're suposed to be. Overall, you've done a really good job.

Guardian Lugia
28th December 2002, 03:19 AM
Weeeh, a scanner. :) I'am still wanting one

Anyway, could you for me draw a picture with a powerfull, yet friendly Flareon (a bit like the one on the Jungle card) and a classy, elegant Espeon?

I'll really appriciate it.;)

Nuriko
28th December 2002, 11:45 AM
*blinks* Where'd my reply go? O.o I could've sworn I... er, stupid computer. -_-; Anyway.. um.. about the request, it's okay.. I don't even remember what it was now. ^^; A Chikorita or something. so um.. maybe when you do finally get a request spot open I'll give you a different one or something, lol. it really doesn't matter... ^^; btw, cute Bellsprout! ^^

Ninetales3001
31st December 2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Lightning
Ninetales3001's Request (http://www.lightninganime.ca/blap/art/r/c/img/ninetales3001_2.gif)- I have no clue how old this is, but I think it's from July. XDXD I tried taking a picture of it with my mom's digital camera, but that didn't turn out well. With my new scanner.. well... here it is. ^_^; I hope you don't mind the lateness (if you remember it at all @_@).

lol! OMG! I remember requesting that months ago! I totally forgot about it. XD That's really awesome - and I totally forgive you for lateness (I can't even believe you remembered! XD) Awesome job.

Keyblade Master
1st January 2003, 02:09 AM
Wow a scanner! I'm still wating to get one. I'm getting a new computer one friday or over the week end (mine's as slow as poop) and I may ask for a scanner. Anyway can you do a pick of a Sneasel and a houndoom sittting under a tree in the sade and the wind is blowing. *Learns to count* Oh someone request forgive me....

Lightning
1st January 2003, 02:37 PM
Lol, Nine.. I just had a bunch of papers on a shelf and I found a few requests in it. XD I was on a scanning spree.. I just scanned everything in sight.. luckily your request was one of 'em. ^_^;;

Anyways.. I've finished M155 and the Muffin Man's.. ^_^; I haven't gotten the chance to start yours M_K.. @_@; I'll edit this in a bit when I've got them up because my mom has taken over the good computer.. the one with the scanner. -_-;

-------
Okies.. XP I'll attach Muffin Man's. I like how it turned out.. I forgot Anzu's stupid bow on her uniform though. -_-; It was my first time drawing her, let alone a yami her, so I think it came out okay. ^^ I didn't colour it because I'll seriously ruin it and the effect if I do. o_O;

Note: Meganiquil155? I've got yours in my picture topic at PC... @_@ You can go check it out there, okies?

Bai,
Lightning

[attachment deleted by admin]

Keyblade Master
1st January 2003, 02:48 PM
Really good! My friend can do good pokémon drawings..... my dad said i can get a scanner tomarrow (maybe) and I'll scan a pic she did for me......

Lightning
6th January 2003, 12:03 AM
._. I'm sorry your request is taking so long, M_K. I keep forgetting to write it down, lol. ^_^; I'll try to get it drawn tonight or tomorrow at school, okies? Just so you know I haven't forgotten.. x_X

Taking one more request...

Bai,
Lightning

Cas
6th January 2003, 12:24 AM
This feels wierd O.o

You couldn't draw a picture of me could you? You know what I look like you've seen me that many times XD There's a link in my sig to me ^^

Anyway I really love your art! Your so good with a crayon. I miss crayons, I'm used to good ol' squikey!

But keep drawing Erica & try not to direct link to your site, it eats bandwidth!

Lightning
7th January 2003, 07:08 PM
-_-;;; My scanner stopped working. Actually.. I think it's just the program. XD My dad was fiddling around with the computer so he's gonna try to fix it. o_O;

Anyways, I've started your request, Cas and I've finished yours, M_K. ^_^; I'm taking two more (I'm doing well with homework and stuff, so I've brought the limit back up to 3 ^^;).

So.. yeah.

Bai,
Lightning

Nuriko
7th January 2003, 07:59 PM
Yayayay you have room for more requests! o.o' Can you pweeaase draw me a picture of my kitty character Hoshi? ^^; I need more piccies of him.. I've requested him a lot in fact, but everybody has their own neat style and that, and I just loove your style, so.. ^^; If it's alright with you, can you draw him? In any pose you want. ^^

http://community.webshots.com/photo/52372222/58109921RKvAoT

Here's a piccie of him.. uh, he's the one on the top. ^^' You don't have to have him wearing the coller, though. In fact i'd prefer him without it..

Anyway, if you can do it for me thanks soo much, I love your piccies! ^^

100FangCroconaw
8th January 2003, 05:52 AM
Hi, Could you do a formation of the totodile family, A feraligatr in front, Then Behind it are two Croconaws, side by side, and then behind the Croconaws are Three totodiles, and could you make tyem swimming in the lake, thanks!OoC:If you can't make them swimming in a lake, then I don't care.

Meganiquil155
13th January 2003, 10:11 PM
Thats weird, I cant seem to find the link to my picture request. PC is down right now. You still have the link to my request?

thanks

Arcanine18
14th January 2003, 02:27 PM
you didn't do mine. ._. If this had been a mere request I wouldn't say a thing about it but we were trading... *whimper*

Lightning
16th January 2003, 05:55 PM
;-; I know.. My scanner died (evilevilevilevil!!). Once my homework is out of the way (I should be doing it now ^^') and my dad figures out what's wrong, I'll scan yours FIRST. I promise. x_o I'm really sorry...

M155... I'll attach it. XP

Bai,
Lightning

[attachment deleted by admin]

soggy_cardboard
16th January 2003, 06:19 PM
to do u convert ur scanned images to .jpg ?

how are they so small ? (size)

Lightning
16th January 2003, 07:13 PM
I use either this really horrible program that came with my scanner or Adobe Photoshop Elements. o_O

Bai,
Lightning

The Muffin Man
16th January 2003, 09:04 PM
What about Yami Mai? o.o;;