PDA

View Full Version : Tolbi-Bound-Ship in Golden Sun

Chris 2.1
24th July 2003, 09:29 AM
Hey everyone. I heard loads of rumours that on the ship, when the oarsmen faint, you send replacements in a certain order and SOMETHING happens. Low and behold, its the third time i'm playing GS and I cant remember WHO you take and WHAT happens. Anybody know?

andyizcool
24th July 2003, 12:45 PM
I want to know what happens if you put them in the right order because I've completed the game twice and I don't know what items or whatever you get for doing this minigame right.

~Andrew

GR-Gligar
24th July 2003, 01:51 PM
Well, does it really matter? I mean, we all want to see the old man be forced to row anyway, no matter how amazing the prize is! It's just down right fun to be cruel!:yes:

Chris 2.1
24th July 2003, 05:16 PM
Well GR, I've completed the game twice, i've really squeezed as much out of it as I can, and for me, an oppertunity for another hidden secret would be ideal.

Anyway, one person on board says ' there's apparently a small island in the middle of the Karagol, but i've never been. I wonder what's there?'

Hmmmm...

andyizcool
25th July 2003, 09:24 AM
I think they mean Cross Bone Island and to get there you just enter the pink tornado in the desert remember. On that island there is a cave and inside is a Earth Gjinn and a very strong pirate boss at the bottom. You might want to visit this place if you haven't been here before and want to get all the Gjinn.

~Andrew

youdontknowme
25th July 2003, 10:55 AM
if u put them in a specific order then u should get to Cross Bone Island (which is a bad place to go to this early in the game).

andyizcool
26th July 2003, 07:16 AM
I admit it though making that old man row the boat is very very funny because he's like 90 years old and he really don't want to row that boat.

~Andrew

Salvester2
26th July 2003, 08:57 AM
Ya, going the Crossbone island isn't a good thingy that earyl anyway. You may be able to take out the first, maybe the second boss.

I think it has to do with them being unbalanced.
Like, all psycically fit guys on one side, the fat dudes and old guy and one lady on the other.

Not sure though, www.gamefaqs.com should have something about it.