PDA

View Full Version : Animal Town (Signups!!!)

Everoy
24th July 2003, 05:20 PM
You're just a young kid who's mom and dad thought you needed some time away from your regular life. Your parents thought of a place called Aniville.

You agreed to go for a little while to get away from things. You thought it would be a little boring at first.

But that was before you got on the train. Before you met Rocko and Blanca, the cats. Who could talk. Before you met Tom Nook the raccoon, who gave you house then employed you to work at his shop because you had no money. Before you met the citizens of Aniville.

They were all animals. Anteaters, birds, frogs, and many other animals. The only other humans were the other kids who needed some time away from it all.

Now you must live, peacefully, with the animals, and put up with the money struggle, the strange citizens, and the other kids.

Can you? Let's find out.
~`O.O`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spaces:
1. fireguardian
2. Zup
3. Parsec's Politoed
4. Gothic Latias
5. Totodile Lover
6. Samchu
7. KaptainSarcasm
8. Hunter Kersomy

Tyler and Hobbes
24th July 2003, 05:39 PM
Name-Shade Beluse
Age-17
Gender-Male
Reason for being sent-His parents think it would be a good learning experience for him, but he wants to go to look at the pretty girls ^^
Personality-A charmer, really comfortable talking to girls. He doesn't do well in school, he gets fails left and right. He is dumb, funny, he has a heart of gold, but doesn't mind picking on close friends that are smaller than him. As his principal once said, "You, my boy, don't have the grades to get you a slurpy (sp?)
Looks-Long, thick, shaggy, messy black hair, blue eyes, he usually wears a green vest and a T-shirt.
Other- Dresses up like a turkey, who's thanks giving dinner now?

Zup
24th July 2003, 06:13 PM
Name- Bryan O'Connell
Age- 15
Gender- Male
Reason for being sent- His parent's need to send him somewhere for awhile, them being busy all the time that it's hard to look out for him.
Personality- Shy normally, but when he talks, he gets goin! Very smart.
Looks- Fairly good looking, short brown-black hair. Thin, not too strong but looks it. Always wears a red hat with an N on it.
Other- Another other? No more others, Mother.

Everoy
24th July 2003, 07:13 PM
Both: :yes:

Name- Chris Kerkin
Age- 11
Gender- M
Reason for being sent- He was wrongly accused of spray-painting his school pink.
Personality- He can crack jokes if he's in a good mood, but when he's in a bad mood he just sits around lazily. He is determined and he can be clumsy.
Looks- Blonde spiked hair, turquoise eyes with pure blue specks, tanned peach skin
Other- Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Ah, I just don't cut it, do I? LOL, joking.

KaptainSarcasm
24th July 2003, 07:40 PM
This looks cute. ^^

Name- Tenkawa Toki (Surname first)
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Reason for being sent- Her parents sent her there because after she came out and told them she was gay, they shipped her away to "Fix her up". Needless to say, Toki never wants to go back there.
Personality- Flirtatious, the kind of girl that even other girls find themselves attracted to. She has a great sence of humor and generally everyone she meets likes her. She's loyal to her friends and values thier lives over her own.
Looks- Short, icey blue hair that sticks up in all directions, warm blue eyes. She's very scrawney, only about 5'3".
Other- Chicken dog!

Toxicity
24th July 2003, 10:17 PM
I'll join! ^^

Name- Laura Rider
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Reason for being sent- Her parents sent her to 'lighten up'. They claim she needs time from home to cure your depression.
Personality- She's depressive, hopeless, and serious....despite her quiet and calm side. She can be cold, but that's because she fears society, not knowing much of the others and thinking the world is against her.
Looks- Her eyes are a deep forest green with a faint ring of brown surrounding the pupils, her hair is mid-neck length and dark brown, nearly black, with deep blue tips, and her skin is extremely pale, nearly colorless. Is about 5'4", and thin, around 95 pounds. Wears a long-sleeved black Evanescence shirt, black khakis, combat boots, silver rimmed, ellipse lensed, see-through grey tipped glasses, and a silver spiked choker.
Other- *drags other to the sewer*

Samchu
25th July 2003, 12:30 AM
Name-Sam Omaras
Age-18
Gender-Male
Reason for being sent-His parents were hardly around when he was younger so Sam practically grew up himself. Picking most things up from tv and what he could see of his parents meant he never went to school and although he has great speaking abilities he can't read or write. His background meant that he grew up very withdrawn from the world. He never got out and didn't make any friends. So his parents sent him off. Not to become a better person but so they could just him 'out of the way'.
Personality-Very secretive and withdrawn. He doesn't really talk to people but that's only because he not used to talking to people, once he gets to know someone he really opens up and lets them into his life.
Looks-errm....a blonde-haired, blue-eyed Ben Affleck. He'll wears pretty much anything and jeans but his favourite is his black t-shirt, black trainers and jeans.
Other-nothing, nadda

Totodile Lover
25th July 2003, 06:52 AM
Dedeee I am late...

Name- Ricki Venderas
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Reason for being sent- Her parents care way to much for her, protecting her from the "Outside world" So she never hangs around them, she spends her time up stares, perfecting her dance moves, and playing video games. Her parents ventually got sick of it and sent her away, getting her pissed off, and now she hates them.
Personality- Dark, evil, secretive, Not the best person to meet on certain cercomstances. But she can be kind, caring and fun loving when shes your friend.
Looks- Blond hair, Blue eyes, Honey brown skin, Shes short for her age, only about the size of a 12 year old, Has a light blue shirt saying "Princess Today, Queen tommorow", and black track pants with blue strips going down the sides.
Other- *Kicks other* Go away!!

Yes I am done :yes: :yes: :yes:

~TL or LIM~

Everoy
25th July 2003, 06:37 PM
All: Accepted

Hunter Kersomy
25th July 2003, 09:46 PM
MAy I jion?

Name: Matthew Hudson
Reason for being sent: He was acused of teepeeing a family's basketball course. His parents agreed to send him here to deal his revenge temper.
Personality: He is a very trusting and persistent person. When people take advantage of him with his trusting, he gets revenge.(Hence the teepeed basketball course.) He will not give up on what he is doing like when he was teepeeimg the basketball course he begged the police officers to let him finish.
Looks: He is about five foot one inch tall or sixty-one inches tall. A tan body from being a little native american. He has brown hair and emerald green eyes. He was around ninty-three pounds. He wears a Drew Brees Chargers number nine jersey and baggy tan shorts.
Other: *Who ordered the other?*

Everoy
26th July 2003, 05:01 PM
Hunter: Accepted

I'll start this as soon as a find a randomizer to choose the villagers :P

EDIT: I found the islanders. The island, Vacation Island, will come up after everyone has settled in to Aniville.

Name: Boomer
Animal: Penguin
Personality: He can get angry when he doesn't get his way, but otherwise, he's a pretty nice penguin. Sometimes he gets a little bored of the island and moves in with one of the kids.
Ideal present(what he likes to get): Space themed items
Favorite fruit: Peaches
Least liked fruit: Cherries
What he calls you: Human

Name: Drift
Animal: Frog (yay!)
Personality: He is very kind. If any of the kids are having trouble at the island, he helps out.
Ideal present: Construction themed items
Favorite fruit: Pears
Least liked fruit: None
What he calls you: Brah

Name: Flash
Animal: Bird
Personality: He is nice, but doesn't get along with other animals. He's the one who manages the cabins for visitors to the island.
Ideal present: Construction themed items
Favorite fruit: Apples
Least liked fruit: Peaches
What he calls you: Babe

Duo_Washu_III
27th July 2003, 10:48 PM
i want to join please!

Name- Jesse Yanokai
Age-13
Gender-Male
Reason for being sent- his parents thought it would be a good time to have friends and not be a loner.
Personality- he is a loner at first, and if a girl (other than his sister) talks to him, he won't speak well. he never thinks before he acts, to say it simply.
Looks-looks like leo but he wears a hood most of the time or a hat. hair is oarnge though.well, you can see why he's a loner.
other- watch out. he lurks in the shadows.

Name- Alexis Yanokai
Age-13
Gender-Female
Reason for being sent- her parents wanted someone to go with Jesse. Alexis was picked.
Personality- doesn't like the anthropremorphic(sp?) (human/animal) part, but she can take it.
Looks-looks like aeris but she has gray hair. also, shw wears normal clothes like leo and a hat.
other-...
Edit: oops! something is changed. it was a mistake
i don't care if you make them a villagers or kids.

Everoy
28th July 2003, 10:07 AM
Sorry... The spaces are filled... The villagers have to be the villagers that you can actually have in your town in the video game "Animal Crossing"... P.S., for all of the previous sign-ups, I'm starting this soon.

Duo_Washu_III
28th July 2003, 11:07 PM
i guess they'll just be a kid then.

Everoy
29th July 2003, 10:40 AM
No, I also meant the spaces for KIDS are filled. plus, only one sign-up per person... Of course, you could choose to play as one of the animal villagers... Cupcake the bear cub and Tad the frog are going to be big parts of the RP... If you're interested, I can tell you their info and that stuff. Oh, Tad's gonna arrive on the train and I'll be living with him (roomies with a frog! Yay!). Someones gonna room with Cupcake, who was homeless because they didn't have enough houses for animals.

P.S., I'll put up a picture of all of the animals and villagers in my next post here.

Duo_Washu_III
30th July 2003, 11:57 AM
nevermind :(