PDA

View Full Version : Serious answers needed here...

CrystalPinkTorchic
25th July 2003, 09:34 AM
I want your honest opinion on this. Would including tastefully done, non-explicit and actually developed in terms of love yaoi romance in fics of mine drive you away? I just want to know before I go ahead, because I do not want this board calling me so many names! :)

mistysakura
25th July 2003, 06:45 PM
It's just fine with me...

Hexae
25th July 2003, 07:22 PM
Even though I don't read your fics in particular, it wouldn't bother me in the least if I did read them. As long as it isn't graphic and explicit, what's the big deal. If you mark it I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem. ^_^

UmbreonCurse
25th July 2003, 08:00 PM
Wait..you mean a yaoi that ISN'T explicit AND tastefull done? Heck, I WELCOME that with open arms. there are a lot of yaoi fics out there, but most of the ones I've read...well....are just bad. And they make the pairing stick out too much...it should sort of softly blend in with the story...but that's just me. Anyway, yes, go ahead.

CrystalPinkTorchic
25th July 2003, 08:02 PM
Thanks for your opinions. I am glad that you have not said " Yaoi?! Eww, you sicko freak! "

DannyBoy
26th July 2003, 03:14 AM
I think it would be a good idea. You don't really see a lot of romance in a lot of fics. Well what I read but I will be anxous to read how you do yours. I think romance is good in all fics even if the characters show emotion towards one another.