PDA

View Full Version : Furret's episodes

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
25th July 2003, 12:01 PM
I'm wondering about number and name of that episode that Furret came first! I'm not meaning in Max's episodes I'm meaning in Ash Misty and Brock's episode guide! I'm wondering about in what episode this beaver pokémon came first and all episodes that he were in! Please tell me list of all episodes that Furret came and number of them! If you can, I can find them on Serebii.net! Yes, in pictures, that part can I show all episode, but not what heros are saying, sad! But anyway I wan't list of all episodes that Furret came! Thanks alot!

P.s. :( Please don't think it's spam! I'm not trying to spam! I'm doing my best in stop spamming! If it's spam please don't bann me! Please just close this thread, please! That's ok if it's closed and no answers! Just close if it's spam! I'm just making fun thread about Furret's episodes! I don't wan't to spam! I just wan't to make fun threads to get popular! Oh well! If it's spam I'll just telling you that's not my problem! Just close it if you think it's spam! :(

MToolen
25th July 2003, 12:43 PM
Slow down, buddy! Maybe one of the reasons you keep getting banned is with long "please don't ban me" notes like that.

However, from my research in Serebii.net, the first episode Sentret appears in is #135: Tanks Alot (http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/johto/135.shtml). As I can tell, that's the only eppie the little bugger is in.

25th July 2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by MToolen
Slow down, buddy! Maybe one of the reasons you keep getting banned is with long "please don't ban me" notes like that.

However, from my research in Serebii.net, the first episode Sentret appears in is #135: Tanks Alot (http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/johto/135.shtml). As I can tell, that's the only eppie the little bugger is in.

No, I have seem that episode on Fox Kids! I'm talking about episode that Furret is in! Please tell me episode that Furret is in! I'm not talking about Sentrit, it's big mistake! I'm talking about Furret!

pokemonrule13
25th July 2003, 01:24 PM
SPOILER for some

Furret appears in one of the league battles against Ash. Thats all I know of and I do know it is in not a lot.

Bjarni I understand that you have autism because my cousin has it and having it would not make you spam.

25th July 2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by pokemonrule13
SPOILER for some

Furret appears in one of the league battles against Ash. Thats all I know of and I do know it is in not a lot.

Bjarni I understand that you have autism because my cousin has it and having it would not make you spam.

Tell me number of that episode! :wave:

Mikey
25th July 2003, 01:50 PM
This really should be in spoiler forum

Spoilers

Ash battles a kid with a Furret in his preliminary match for the league in episode 268 The Silver Tournament! The Return of Gary!

25th July 2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Mikey
This really should be in spoiler forum

Spoilers

Ash battles a kid with a Furret in his preliminary match for the league in episode 268 The Silver Tournament! The Return of Gary!

Thanks alot! But where on internet can I show episodes? Just wondering!

Mikey
25th July 2003, 02:58 PM
You can't you have to wait for episodes to air to "show them":yes:

25th July 2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Mikey
You can't you have to wait for episodes to air to "show them":yes:

But there aren't screenshocks from that episode on Serebii.net! Sad!

DannyBoy
25th July 2003, 04:29 PM
Well there wouldnt be any pics there because the episode hasn't aired yet.

25th July 2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by IloveX-TINA
Well there wouldnt be any pics there because the episode hasn't aired yet.

Was they banned just like Porygon's episode, Dragonair and Beach episode?

Osiris
25th July 2003, 05:01 PM
Furret also appeared in the episode "Great Bowls Of Fire"

Pidgeot018
25th July 2003, 05:11 PM
Furrets' first anime appearnce was in the Pikachu & Pichu short. They also appear in Celebi: The Voice of the Forest, Fangs For Nothin’ (first TV appearance), Great Bowls of Fire, and Better Eight Than Never. They aren't really the star in any of these, though.

Entropy
25th July 2003, 05:51 PM
Furrets are those pokemon with the long tails, right?

25th July 2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Entropy
Furrets are those pokemon with the long tails, right?
:yes: Right!

Entropy
25th July 2003, 05:56 PM
Thought so. They're brown too, right? Well, if anything, it's nice to see you on here. Your not so bad, pal.

25th July 2003, 05:57 PM
Thought so. They're brown too, right? Well, if anything, it's nice to see you on here. Your not so bad, pal.

I'm not brown!

Entropy
25th July 2003, 06:00 PM
I was talking about the color of the pokemon. FURRET is brown, correct?

25th July 2003, 06:01 PM
I was talking about the color of the pokemon. FURRET is brown, correct?

Right! :yes:

Entropy
25th July 2003, 06:12 PM
Just two queries... is Furret a ground type and do you know where my avatar is from?

DannyBoy
25th July 2003, 06:36 PM
Furrets are not ground types, they are normals types.

Zak
25th July 2003, 06:39 PM
Bjarni.... STOP WITH THE SHORT POSTS.

And anyways, this topic is overloaded with spoilers, so I'll move it.

~Zak

Entropy
25th July 2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by IloveX-TINA
Furrets are not ground types, they are normals types.

Thank you for the clear-up. No takers for my other question?

Laz-E-Boy
25th July 2003, 09:25 PM
I dunno, an Eminem CD?

Zhen Lin
26th July 2003, 12:58 AM
Not to be confused with Linoone, of course... Which looks very similiar... Except for the direction of the dark bands.

Remember, autism is a mental disorder. It can cause some unfavourable behaviour.

Entropy
26th July 2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Laz-E-Boy
I dunno, an Eminem CD?

Ha ha, good guess but no. The 'stubs' of the E are facing left in his cover.

26th July 2003, 09:22 AM
Lol, if Furret is in the little-pikachu-show of pokémon movie3 I think I now know where he came first! Here: http://www.serebii.net/movies/pikachu3/pics8.shtml I'm so sorry, I can't copy picture from this page, not either show "Source"!

Hanada Tattsu
27th July 2003, 11:14 AM
Question answered. Topic closed.

That's how I plan to handle this forum.