PDA

View Full Version : BlazikenKevin's Avatar Request and Tips Topic.

BlazikenKevin
25th July 2003, 12:54 PM
Ok, so, I just made a new Avatar using skills that I applied on other forums for Avatars that you had to submit to get uploaded. That means I applied my best skill to them, and I will for your avatar too.

I will also share my secrets to great (IMO) avatar making.

So, what are you waiting for, get a great avatar, TODAY!!!!! I can make excellent avatars in little time, so, expect me to be a little faster, as I am fast, and, IMO, skilled. :D ;)

Here's the guidelines. You should give me a piccie to use, although it's not required, and you MUST describe in detail how you want it to look. And, hopefully, you will then have an avatar that matches your details. ;)

Nathan
25th July 2003, 02:54 PM
Lo',
I've been trying to make my own avatars (I make tags, look at the topic a few topics up/down) I make 60x60 little tags/avatars, and save them as JPEG, but pokemasters wont let me use them, saying something about invalid something and something :rolleyes: Anyways, if you could make me an avatar, it would be appreciated. Maybe something dark (Black, or red, or purple) With this piccy~ http://www.turquoisecity.com/UPokedex/EntryHTML/Pictures/Anime/055Pic.gif Thanks!

BlazikenKevin
25th July 2003, 03:10 PM
Nathan: Your avatar is finished.
I hope you like it. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nathan
25th July 2003, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the Avvy ;) hmmm, it's still not working though. It says this when I put in the URL~ "The uploaded file is not a valid GIF or JPG file. Please ensure that it is and try again."

BlazikenKevin
25th July 2003, 03:23 PM
Ok, then, first, go to a picture editor program of some sort, and change the size, and make sure it's 60x60. That's all I can say. Maybe Transparency makes the boards go wacko.

tofu
26th July 2003, 12:04 PM
you must keep track of a few things when tryin to make av for this board. first the av can only be 60x60 and there is a restriction on the size of the file, so if you got this 100kb file thats 60x60 it ain't gonna work. also transparency ballons the file size of any image so you'll want to consider the amount and if you still can get it just reduce the color when saving to like 128 or 64 color. usually those won't alter the final image at all. i'll try and help if you guy are still havin trouble.