PDA

View Full Version : Shryke the Daemon Lugia!

Néo Mewtwo
25th July 2003, 03:56 PM
I dunno even if anyone remembers me let alone if there are still fans of my work here. I don't draw much Pokémon anymore, it's mainly X Men Evolution (my new obsession) lol!!
Anywho, this is Shryke. I gave him bat like wings because I thought it would be fun and interesting to see what a Lugia would look like like this. Please comment, I value your opinions!!!

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/pryno/index.html/kligg/ShrykeD.jpg

Nathan
25th July 2003, 04:00 PM
Very nice.... I like the "darkness"!

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
26th July 2003, 07:46 AM
Welcome back, I remember you and your art well, it's nice to see you're still around.

Your picture turned out very well, a nice combination of Lugia and a bat, the wings are done nicely and really fit Lugia. Too bad there's no real shading on Lugia at all. The background looks decent and is fitting.

Mikey
26th July 2003, 09:05 AM
Wow, Nice pic! I particularly like the clawed ends of the wings, really cool. AVA is right though, there isn't much shading but other then that it's a great pic!

Néo Mewtwo
26th July 2003, 03:52 PM
Yeah I've tried shading my black pen before and it comes out looking really naff (rubbish) so I tend not to shade when I colour things black. The white parts are supposed to be the light reflecting on his body though which is kinda like shading.

Meowth_Kitten
26th July 2003, 07:09 PM
I rather think the white shine on Shryke's body looks great as shading. =) You couldn't have done it better. This Lugia look very evil, but yet not evil at the same time. I like that. I think his face looks super, just enough good Lugia and just enough evil Lugia. Well done. I remember you and your art and as I have always said, you pretty much leave me speechless every time you post a drawing, so this time isn't any exception. I really admire this picture and I really hope that you might post some more of your art in the future. I miss seeing it all the time. Keep up the great work!