PDA

View Full Version : my f/s beatdown deck (Yu-Gi-Oh)

DarkTemplarZero
25th December 2002, 01:24 PM
This is the deck I use for tourneys. It works pretty good, even against those people who have decks stacked with $50-100 cards. Don't waste your time telling me to get Raigeki, more meteor crushes, Mirror Force, ect., I'm working on that...

Monsters(21):
x2 Summoned Skull
x2 Relinquished
x2 Magician of Faith
x3 7 Colored Fish
x3 La Jinn
x1 Harpie's Brother
x2 Maha Vailo
x3 Man-Eater Bug
x1 Cyber Jar
x1 Witch of the Black Forest
x1 Dark Elf

Magic(18):
x3 Unicorn Horn
x3 Manevolent Muzzler
x2 Black Illusion Ritual
x1 Dark Hole
x1 Grateful Dice
x1 Mystic Plasma Zone
x1 Fairy Meteor Crush
x1 Monster Reborn
x2 Fissure
x1 Change of Heart
x2 Gravekeeper's Servant

Trap(6):
x1 Skull Dice
x3 Trap Hole
x2 Robbin' Goblin

Jolteon100
4th January 2003, 08:05 AM
take out all of the Horn of the Unicorn and GraveKeepers Servant
and a 7 Colored Fish for another Relinquished, Black Illusion Ritual, 2 Sonic Bird and 2 Senji of the Thousand hands.

Get rid of the Dices and 1 trap Hole for 2 Axe of Despair and Jinzo.

You should make your deck more like a dark deck by taking out The rest of your 7 Colored Fish and Harpies brother for another Summoned Skull and 2 more Dark Elf.

Take out Fairy's Meter Crush for another Mystic Plasma Zone

Also you should drop at least two cards to make you deck at 43 cards. You should take out both Robblin Gobbin and sidedeck them for Exodia.

If you can get a Tribute to the Doomed or Nobelman of Crossout, put in 2 of either for Fissure.

Take out 1 Man Eater Bug for a Mystical Space Typhoon or Heavy Storm.

If you cant get some of these cards use substitutes like Black Pendant if you can't get Axe of Despair.

The Muffin Man
4th January 2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by DarkTemplarZero
This is the deck I use for tourneys. It works pretty good, even against those people who have decks stacked with $50-100 cards. Don't waste your time telling me to get Raigeki, more meteor crushes, Mirror Force, ect., I'm working on that...

Monsters(21):
x2 Summoned Skull
x2 Relinquished
~Drop both
x2 Magician of Faith
x3 7 Colored Fish
x3 La Jinn
x1 Harpie's Brother
~+2, at the least 1
x2 Maha Vailo
x3 Man-Eater Bug
x1 Cyber Jar
x1 Witch of the Black Forest
x1 Dark Elf

Magic(18):
x3 Unicorn Horn
x3 Manevolent Muzzler
~Add 3 Axe over this.
x2 Black Illusion Ritual
~No longer need these.
x1 Dark Hole
x1 Grateful Dice
~Meh
x1 Mystic Plasma Zone
~Maha gets nothing from this, and neither does Harpie...or Fish ;o
x1 Fairy Meteor Crush
~Add a second
x1 Monster Reborn
~WTF USE TEH MORE :o
x2 Fissure
x1 Change of Heart
x2 Gravekeeper's Servant

Trap(6):
x1 Skull Dice
x1 Mirror Force
x3 Trap Hole
x2 Robbin' Goblin

44 Cards. That's not bad. Maybe lose MPZ and bring it down a bit. It's not a huge help, and if your opponent uses Dark-main type monsters all the stats stay the same anyway

DarkTemplarZero
5th January 2003, 04:26 PM
The Plasma Zone could beef up Relinquished majorly though, if he absorbs a Dark Type Monster it'll make it +1000 o.O And no way I'm dropping Relinquished, he rocks, he's like an automatic reusable Change of Heart :p

Dark Elf I'm not a really big fan of, I only keep one for a few quick attacks.

The Muffin Man
6th January 2003, 02:59 PM
Actually no, it's only 500 for Relinquished. The monster counts as an equip card. And even if you meant the monsters attack would increase by 500 on Relinquished, again, no. The monster would turn into a magic, and his text(let's say, Summoned Skull) is to be read as if it said "This monster is an Equip card for Relinquished, and gives +2500 atk and def points". In other words, the MOMENT it becomes Relinquished's new friend, it stops being a monster and thus loses all effects it may have gained(I.e AoD, Germ Infection, Paralyzing Potion) and it loses any effect on the card.

And Relinquished isn't really a Tech-card to toss into any deck. Decks are built AROUND this guy...

DarkTemplarZero
7th January 2003, 04:31 PM
actually, Relinquished works great, he's not like a Dark Magician where you have to throw cards around to make him worth it. Relinquished is the only ritual monster that doesn't need support. The opposing monsters are his support :p He's a one sacrifice(from hand or field) special summon that can turn your opponent's monsters against him, what's not to like?

The Muffin Man
7th January 2003, 08:51 PM
^_^;; That he needs Senju of a Thousand hands or Sonic Bird to absolutely abuse his power?

DarkTemplarZero
8th January 2003, 10:02 PM
not really, he works well as a compliment too. He's abusive all by himself :p