PDA

View Full Version : I know how to catch the Mysterious (201) Pokemon !!! Jiraachi

jordan2009
25th December 2002, 02:38 PM
I am about to uncover the mystery behind this pokemon because recently in my game i heard a weird noise from the wrecked ship after i fought team aqua it happens like this i dont know about ruby but on sapphire this is how i got it once the legandary pokemon is free it really rains alot head to the sucken ship do nto go after him yet there should be some trainers inside the ship saying There a weird noise comeing from this room after that slove the puzzle and unlock the door and then it will let you go into the shiny room there is a shiny pokeball in the room along with your rivial depending on which version you are playing it will be a 2 vs 2 Battle for the shiny pokeball When you win the ball will be yours after you receive the ball the ship wil start to shake and you must leave as soon as possible!!! know all you have to do is take the shiny ball to the professor and he wil tell you that its very mysterious that what i thought he said i cant read thier lanuage that good on the game and once you step outside battle will begin and if you can beat her its your;s the pokemon level is 60 so you might want to come with the power house pokemon it use a very very strong attack so be evry careful to me its look like a physic attack use your master ball to catch it if you think pokeball will work fine but if it takes all your pokemon out you wont never see it again trust me its worth it!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes:

RaZoR LeAf
25th December 2002, 02:44 PM
Photo evidence? Screen shots? Something that would tell us your not making up the whole thing?

I think the worlds greatest pokemon master needs to take a break rom game playing and learn to use full stops and other punctuation.

Oh and if your using your master abll, you can encounter it with a lv 2 Kessumo. You throw the ball it gets caught. You don't need to attack it. Surely you'd know that anyway.

Last note.
Evidence. You are lacking in it. It would help people to believe you.

jordan2009
25th December 2002, 03:04 PM
I will have pictures as soon as possible but until i do i would not lye if you dont belive me try it out yourself until i get a new computer i cant download pic to my forum but i wil soon to all trainers trust me try it out it will work.:yes: :yes: :yes:

EspeonGuy
25th December 2002, 03:25 PM
:rolleyes:

SIGH!! you are slapping in BIG crap again. Yes, again.
¬_¬ will you ever learn?

btw, catch what? 201? lol, it's probably catchable in G/S/C.
MAN you're talking BIG nonsense!

Kari and Mewtwo
25th December 2002, 03:36 PM
show us evidence or we will all hink you're putting us on (which you most likely are makin up this BS, according to Espeonguy).

just to proove you ain't lying, what does #201 look like and what are its types? (get this wrong and you'll only proove that you're making up BS)

Latios & Latias
25th December 2002, 04:01 PM
once ya ask him a serious question he never replys + becareful he might use a code and take a picture....

Matsu
25th December 2002, 04:04 PM
I think that this pokemon appeard to me but i don't remember where it didn't even fight me weird !?!?!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Matsu
25th December 2002, 04:06 PM
Here is another pic :D

Latios & Latias
25th December 2002, 04:06 PM
cool

jordan2009
25th December 2002, 05:27 PM
I will have pictures as soon as possible but until i do i would not lye if you dont belive me try it out yourself until i get a new computer i cant download pic to my forum but i wil soon to all trainers trust me try it out it will work.:yes: :yes: :yes:

EspeonGuy
25th December 2002, 05:35 PM
aaaahhh!!! man I forgot yer talking the new Pokedex. v_v

however, Matsu if your pokedex entry ISN'T fake, then you aren't lying. That opens us up a mystery! Jiraachi MIGHT be in the game!

To see if that's real, I'm 100% sure I didn't see a Jiraachi Wild Poke Modifier code. And it looks like a correct Poke Dex so.. must be right :yes:

That makes the game more interestin' again XD

jordan2009
25th December 2002, 05:50 PM
I would never if u dont belive me fine but i have Jiraachi(201) Pokemon he his a steel/Psychic pokemon His stats he has high attack and high deffense his Sp.Atk his high his Sp.Def is kinda low anmd he as high speed His attacks

Start-Future Sight
Start-Steel wing
Psychic
???????-Its a move that takes alot of your hp like a crital hit alomst every time it lower speed and def. TYPE-PSYCHIC POW-140 ACC-90 99 PP-5/5

So I think you should try it trust me it will work!!!

The Muffin Man
25th December 2002, 06:25 PM
that entry looks kinda fake...but until we see PROOF we cannot determine anything...

jordan2009
25th December 2002, 06:50 PM
You say u want proof all you have to do his LOOK AT MY PIC WHICH SHOWS THIS MYSTERIOUS AND POWERFUL POKEMON SO IF YOU FOLLOW MY STORY YOU WILL HAVE HIM TO LIKE I DO TRUST ME ITS WORTH IT!!!:yes: :yes: :yes:

Latios & Latias
25th December 2002, 07:16 PM
Matsu
Here is another pic

Attachment: another pic.png

look at file name

jordan2009
You say u want proof all you have to do his LOOK AT MY PIC WHICH SHOWS THIS MYSTERIOUS AND POWERFUL POKEMON SO IF YOU FOLLOW MY STORY YOU WILL HAVE HIM TO LIKE I DO TRUST ME ITS WORTH IT!!!

Attachment: another pic.png

look familure? soz i cant spell

Kari and Mewtwo
25th December 2002, 07:22 PM
you could have easily cheated and took a pic, as L&L said. then again, you claimed you caught it, so why are you showing us a pic as if you encountered it but didnt catch it? besides, someone posted the exact same pic before you with the same exact url.

either way, i wouldnt use jiirachi. not because peoplre will think its an oober, but because metagurosu (another steel/psychic poke) has much better stats.

Scizor Master
25th December 2002, 07:22 PM
I would never if u dont belive me fine but i have Jiraachi(201) Pokemon he his a steel/Psychic pokemon His stats he has high attack and high deffense his Sp.Atk his high his Sp.Def is kinda low anmd he as high speed His attacks

Well, that disproves it right there. His base stats are completely equal just like Mew and Celebi. By the way, there are to useful commands on your keyboard. First is to the right of "m", and the 2nd is right next to that one. USE THEM!!!
:D

Victreebong
25th December 2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by jordan2009
There a weird noise comeing from this room after that slove the puzzle

I cant wait until March when GSC vets raid this forum and keep this crap from coming up. are you too lazy to proof read you posts? figures since you've now started two topics worthy of imediate flaming.

And everyone knows that jiraachi is only obtainable from the truck outside the ship, you have to get strength, you know while your trying to get mew and all of the other missing pokemon at the same time, novice.

Madelyn151
25th December 2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Scizor Master
Well, that disproves it right there. His base stats are completely equal just like Mew and Celebi. By the way, there are to useful commands on your keyboard. First is to the right of "m", and the 2nd is right next to that one. USE THEM!!!
:D

well... that doesn't disprove it. especially in rs, all pokemon don't have max stats. iirc, the mew they gave out at all the conventions in rby had just-plain-awful stats, and the mew/celebi on pokesta2's stats are like -60 in each stat o_O;;

but i do agree about the grammar thing. and proof would be nice. i kinda don't trust people that come on boards being like, "i am teh greatest pogeyman masstir of all tyem!!! i 0wn j00!!!!" ... of course, that's what i'm like, so, like, whatever.

Latios & Latias
25th December 2002, 08:02 PM
jordan2009 just admit it ur lieing, how when i beat team magma,elite 5 went to the wrecked ship and nuffin seemed to happan if u can find us a picture of the place u claim to have found the pokeball maybe just maybe there might be a chance u r telling the truth like 20% truth other 80% false cus u could edited the picture... and like u said
Jordan2009
the ship wil start to shake and you must leave as soon as possible!!! only like action games,adventures have that sorta thing never in pokemon have I encountered that so find us proof

Trip
25th December 2002, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Victreebong
I cant wait until March when GSC vets raid this forum and keep this crap from coming up. are you too lazy to proof read you posts? figures since you've now started two topics worthy of imediate flaming.

Well, at least I will FINALLY be a vet at SOMETHING. We'll get to look down at the GSC Vets who say "You mean that happens?" And we'll get to say "Where've you been for the last 4 months?" :D

And everyone knows that jiraachi is only obtainable from the truck outside the ship, you have to get strength, you know while your trying to get mew and all of the other missing pokemon at the same time, novice.

LOL

Anyway, I am more likely to believe a Republican than your post about Jiirachi. That's saying a lot. If you at least made it look like you were more than 6 years old, I might be more inclined to believe you. Bring us REAL proof next time, like a stat screen, or this "Special Ball" that you claim you have to get.

- Mark Ericson

Latios & Latias
25th December 2002, 08:21 PM
we r still waiting on a picture from UR game not some1 else's!

LadyWolf
25th December 2002, 08:25 PM
Okay....I saw someone say Jirachii is available at some truck outside some ship. WHAT TRUCK??????

I've been on the wrecked ship twice now. (Once originally when first got surf and earlier to use dive for the "sparkle rooms")

Is this mention of something that happens after the ship is fixed? (Ie, after E5) I'd love to have this poke and it would help when the games do come out if it is put in at the same place.

:o

:confused:

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
25th December 2002, 08:28 PM
As far as my limited knowledge tells me, the pokedex entry looks fake, erm, can someone show me a piccy of the ship and the 2 on 2 battle, then I will believe 55% of it.

Damian Silverblade
25th December 2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Victreebong
I cant wait until March when GSC vets raid this forum

I can't wait either. There are way too many flamers overdue for a banning among them, and it will be my UTMOST pleasure to correct that oversight if they don't behave in this forum.

and keep this crap from coming up.

Any vets who think they have rights to "keep crap from coming up" and boss people around or any such BS will soon find themselves on the receiving end of a banning. XF Legend already learned that the hard way.

are you too lazy to proof read you posts? figures since you've now started two topics worthy of imediate flaming.

NO topic is worth of flaming. You flame, you're banned. Simple as that. Being "1337" and such crap will not save you.

Thank you for this perfect example of the "I'm superior to you, bow before me!" attitude that is NOT going to be tolerated in this forum. Not now, and not for a long time to come.

The choice you're offered is simple Victreebomg : you drop the atttitude, or you drop out of the forum (either willingly or by being forcibly removed).

EDIT : ON a side note, due to the complete lack of claim and the whole "copied picture" matter, this topic is closed. Jordan2009, before you next make a wild claim, make sure you have some proof.