View Full Version : Uk To Finish Master Quest Next Week!

Psyduck UK
27th July 2003, 05:41 AM
Next saturday and sunday the UK get the last 8 epiosdes of Masterquest!

4 will be shown on saturday and the final 4 will be shown on sunday!

W00t!!! We'll be ahead of the US then!!!!

Gravy
27th July 2003, 06:10 AM
Yeah, I know. Its great eh? Although I never liked the idea of getting u at 7:30 on weekends ^_^0
Well, at least I don't have to worry about not seeing 'Why? Wynaut?' until sometime during xmas :yes:
Anyways, even though we are getting the episodes earlier than the US, I kinda doubt we'll be seeing AG before them. Thats usually how this sort of situation works out I've noticed :rolleyes:

*Murkrow
27th July 2003, 06:41 AM
Heh, yeah, this time next week, no more new Pokémon for a while^_^
Thats bad though.

I'm guessing they're ending it now so they can show a summer of repeats like last year, before starting the new season in September. Theres no way we'll start the new series before the US:no:

Wish they started at 8 though, I'm never up at half seven:rolleyes:

Team Rocket's Lugia
27th July 2003, 07:03 AM
Thats another country suffering, like YTV, finishibg all of Master Quest, then TAKING POKEMON COMPLEATLY OFF THERE AFTERNOON SCHEULE! Now it's only at 5:30 in the morning!

Venasaur89
27th July 2003, 09:15 AM
Wat?? 8 new episodes in 2 days??

:mad:

Here in US, they are showing a new episode every two weeks!

But, I doubt that yall are gonna cross us!:D

Hanada Tattsu
27th July 2003, 10:30 AM
I figured this would happen.

Canada, England, and Australia would pass America but then would wait a summer for the new season, while America would air new episodes more slowly, yet we wouldn't have to wait for AG.

Gravy
27th July 2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Venasaur89
Wat?? 8 new episodes in 2 days??
:mad:
Here in US, they are showing a new episode every two weeks!
Don't be too mad about it. You should consider yourself as quite lucky. Usually England is VERY far behind when it comes to episodes. Heh, I think its about time we got some new episodes a little earlier :yes:

Canada, England, and Australia would pass America but then would wait a summer for the new season, while America would air new episodes more slowly, yet we wouldn't have to wait for AG.
Yes, yes. England goes another summer without new pkmn episodes. Well, I guess they'll be airing that awful, awful Johto League Champions season...again :rolleyes:

Hanada Tattsu
27th July 2003, 10:47 AM
They might just air Master Quest, as they have already aired JLC, so they may have a heart and just air the MQ season again, until the summer ends.

Gravy
27th July 2003, 11:33 AM
LOL! Sky:One repeating Master Quest? lol, thats not going to happen for uite a while. up until about January they repeated Orange Islands episodes for about 2 years I think :yes: So, they'll continue that trend with Johto Journies and Champions.

Mikey
27th July 2003, 11:51 AM
Bah, wow, u get ahead of the US! Does that make u feel special? LOL You'll have to wait for AG! Teehehe! Anyways, why are u guys bashing JLC, that was a great season, although the best season will always be JJ.:yes:

Venasaur89
27th July 2003, 11:53 AM
Yeah...atleast we get new episodes every saturday. I think that Kids WB is gonna get back on track after the episode, "You're a star, Larvitar"

Gravy
27th July 2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Mikey
Bah, wow, u get ahead of the US! Does that make u feel special? LOL You'll have to wait for AG! Teehehe! Anyways, why are u guys bashing JLC, that was a great season, although the best season will always be JJ.:yes:
Blah, blah, blah. Rub salt in the wound why don't ya? :rolleyes:
Well...no, it doesn't make me feel special. Heh, we're ahead by 8 episodes. Good, but still...meh :yes:
You liked JJC? @_@ Well yeah, it was OK if you like massive amounts of fillers :rolleyes:

Osiris
27th July 2003, 01:12 PM
Well, We, South America are ahead of The US and The UK :D

Dr_Omicron
28th July 2003, 03:34 AM
What WOULD be a surprise is if we get whatever's after Advanced Generation before Japan!

Hanada Tattsu
28th July 2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Venasaur89
Yeah...atleast we get new episodes every saturday. I think that Kids WB is gonna get back on track after the episode, "You're a star, Larvitar"

No, because the season ends then, unless they drag the episodes out through the summer, which, knowing WB, is bound to happen.