PDA

View Full Version : [Poll]If You Could Be An Animal...

Chikoo
27th July 2003, 10:47 AM
=o My last poll in the "If You Could Be A..." series. So, here it is: ;) If you could be an animal, what animal would you be and why?
I could be an animal, I'd be a donkey. Donkeys are very helpful in like poor places of the world like Mexico. =o They help help carry lots of stuff. Yeah, ;o Amazing, huh?

aragornbird
27th July 2003, 10:58 AM
LOL...What a silly poll. I AM an animal! More specifically a bird, and nothing can change that! :D

Mikey
27th July 2003, 12:22 PM
Cheetah because I have the need for speed!!!:yes: :yes: :yes:

kainashi
27th July 2003, 12:25 PM
a bunny because i'm cute and cuddly. :yes:

Rambunctious Jamirus
27th July 2003, 12:28 PM
Hmm...I would be...a cow in India!

Okay, that was a joke. Cows are kinda dumb anyways...

I would be a wolf! I could howl and bite humans in the butt since they can't do anything to me since I'd be an endangered animal. I could roll around in mud and not have to take a bath...okay...

nightcrow
27th July 2003, 12:29 PM
My spirit guide/muse is a tiger, so of course I'd be a tiger. Grarr :D

Fett One
27th July 2003, 01:26 PM
I would be a cheetah. I think they are neat looking plus they are very fast.

Pichu
27th July 2003, 01:31 PM
A porcupine =) ... They are cute :O

Nothing can kill me at least... =\

MarshmallowEgg
27th July 2003, 02:29 PM
A dragon :) I love dragons, they're so pretty. Either that or a cat, because they're all nimble and graceful. Completely unlike me, but whatever :D

Jay Umbreon
27th July 2003, 02:42 PM
Hm....an eagle. Cos I could fly really high up in the sky...and peak through windows at night and stuff x.x oh yeah...and eat mice :)

DarkPrincess
27th July 2003, 03:01 PM
I'd be either a dragon because they are so majestic, pretty and powerful xD If that doesn't count, I'd be a lone wolf.

pika23
27th July 2003, 07:22 PM
A bunny or a hamster. ^_^ Kawaii. Hehe

Tyler and Hobbes
27th July 2003, 07:40 PM
Hmm...I'd take an Ashwinder, oh you mean an animal discovered by scientists, maybe a rabbit, or a mongoose, or a furret. Mostly long rodents:yes:

UmbreonCurse
27th July 2003, 08:08 PM
A coyote! Legend says that the adaptable coyote will be the last animal on earth.

I also here are several that wanna be cheetahs....better you than me. A cheetah's life....isn't too fun.

kainashi
27th July 2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Dashira
My spirit guide/muse is a tiger, so of course I'd be a tiger. Grarr :D i could say something perverted but i'll decide not to. :)

Razola
27th July 2003, 08:28 PM
I'd be a lemur...the moron of the jungle.

Aipom Of Doom
27th July 2003, 08:42 PM
Hmm... probably a human. Preferrably the same one I am now :O

Kireihana52
27th July 2003, 10:34 PM
I'd probably be someone's pet fish, exploring plastic castles all day. @_@;; No, really, I'd want to be a dolphin, because they're smart and..they swim. O_o Life as a spoiled housecat would be great too though.

~Bethany

Ginger Cat
27th July 2003, 10:45 PM
An African Wild Dog.
Just because.
Unless...
Never mind.

Real One Barunson
27th July 2003, 11:22 PM
Most people think they know what I'm going to say, but I don't want to be a kiwi. They are not very survivable and they can get killed often and they can't fly :( :no:. But I would want to be a cheetah, so I can run really fast, shattering people's windows lol, and I think cheetas have no predators. And preferrably I would want to be that Chester Cheetah. Yay, high speed and cheetos all day :D :D :D