PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Fusion Tour

Mikey
27th July 2003, 12:45 PM
Bah, not sure if this would fall under video games discussion because it's a concert.

Anyways, has anyone heard about the Nintendo Fusion Tour which is starting around the USA in August? It's a concert featuring Evascence(great band, reason for going). Also appearing are cold, finger 11, revis, and cauterize. It's a concert/Nintendo expo, meaning there will be plenty of Nintendo Demo games to play while enjoying the concert. I am going the 13th of August when it is here! Can't wait! For more info go to NintendoFusionTour (http://www.nintendofusiontour.com/home.jsp). So who's going?

SWAMPERT1
27th July 2003, 06:37 PM
yeah if heard od it. is it comin to canada?

Adz44
27th July 2003, 08:10 PM
I don't think I'll be going. I'm not sure even if it's going to be in the UK. I would go to that Sony one, but that's in London. Too far away from where I live.

SmoothCriminal
28th July 2003, 02:27 PM
mikey buddy you from detroit too?

detroit what.

The Muffin Man
28th July 2003, 03:04 PM
Damn...Evanescence, and Cold and Finger 11. Cauterize and Revis I've never heard of, but the other 3 are great. I'm definetly going if it comes near CT.

Gengachu
28th July 2003, 08:24 PM
That's fine if you actually like those groups, but I haven't even heard of 3 of them, and the other too don't impress me too much. I'd rather here people play their versions of songs from games, like Nine Inch Nails' Zelda theme, than watch a concert sponsored by Nintendo, and that's what I was expecting from the title of the topic. I really doubt if I'd go to it, but it'll probably come somewhere around where I live.

I think this topic would fit better in Misc.