PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel decks needed

mr_pikachu
27th July 2003, 01:16 PM
Okay, since there was some confusion over my last thread's title, and I can't seem to change it, I'll just start a new thread. I am needing the decks of Yugi Muto, Seto Kaiba, and Marik Ishtar in Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel. I only need the decks of these three characters, and I only need them for this specific game. If you have any information on these decks, I would appreciate it if you would reply here. Again, I need the decks of Yugi, Kaiba, and Marik for Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel. To quote the game itself: Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Roarkiller
28th July 2003, 05:02 AM
Good for the clarification but pls dont double-post a topic. If u have trouble with changing the title, ask for help from the mods or admin.

Anyway, since ur previous topic is kinda useless, ive deleted it.

mr_pikachu
28th July 2003, 03:15 PM
Sorry, Roarkiller. I apologize with the double posting of my topic. Thank you for offering your services in the future. And thank you for taking the time to delete the previous version of this topic. I am glad someone cared enough to take the time and do that.