PDA

View Full Version : Another 2 New Japanese Episode Titles

Serebii of SPP
28th July 2003, 07:17 AM
317: Bodyguard of the Watermelon Field (May be referring to the Watmel berry which is the size of a watermelon)
318: The Volbeat that fell in Love

These are preliminary Translations...I'll ask my friends who know japanese better than me to translate

Hanada Tattsu
28th July 2003, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the titles!

317: Hmm, we've been seeing a lot of berries lately, me thinks May really wants to win the next contest, wherever it is.

318: Volbeat this early? I wonder if Illumise is in this too, probably. Maybe Ash will catch Volbeat, and give an Illumise to Misty? It would be funny about her reacting to it.

Mikey
28th July 2003, 04:51 PM
What do u mean Volbeat this early? You can catch them by Mauville, and this episode is an episode after Ash's fight with Wattson.

As for what they are about.

May most likely will want the berry and have to get around a Pokemon to reach it.

Ash and co will help a Volbeat woo an Illumise

JazzJazz
28th July 2003, 05:13 PM
These sound like a pair of... fillers! Let's just hope there's a capture or an evolution for good measure, I doubt it though.

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
28th July 2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Serebii of SPP
317: Bodyguard of the Watermelon Field (May be referring to the Watmel berry which is the size of a watermelon)
318: The Volbeat that fell in Love

These are preliminary Translations...I'll ask my friends who know japanese better than me to translate

Is it Serebii, really my friend who make great site? I can't believe it, it's really him! :o

Mikey
28th July 2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
Is it Serebii, really my friend who make great site? I can't believe it, it's really him! :o

Yes, it's him, so what. I don't believe he is your friend as you have never met him, plus this is just another one of your many spam posts. I do not know why you are not banned again and for the final time. I give it a couple more days.

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
28th July 2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Mikey
Yes, it's him, so what. I don't believe he is your friend as you have never met him, plus this is just another one of your many spam posts. I do not know why you are not banned again and for the final time. I give it a couple more days.

No, Little_Pikachu, please don't bann me! Please! :( Your right, I have never meat him but I visted his site everyday and shaw his Berry-dex, your right, I have never meat him, never! :(

Gravy
28th July 2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by JazzJazz
These sound like a pair of... fillers! Let's just hope there's a capture or an evolution for good measure, I doubt it though.
Ah, but my friend, these are AG fillers. And an AG filler is never bad:yes:

Hmmm...I wonder who the bodygaurd of the 'Watermelon' field could be? For some reason, I have a weird feeling its going to be Breloom, and I certainly hope it is *coughfavouritegrasstypecough* :rolleyes:

Voltbeat and Illumise eh? Well, I knew this would come up sooner or later ^_^0 Meh, I never really liked either pokemon, but I'm sure they'll make a great episode out of this. I can picture Brock trying to teach Volbeat all of the essential *ahem* 'techniques, whilst Haruka-chan tries to convince Illumise to fall for Volbeat.

Laz-E-Boy
28th July 2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
No, Little_Pikachu, please don't bann me! Please! :( Your right, I have never meat him but I visted his site everyday and shaw his Berry-dex, your right, I have never meat him, never! :(

...Little_Pikachu...:confused:

Anyways, those eppies sound like fillers.

Hanada Tattsu
29th July 2003, 12:27 AM
Ignore him. He'll get tired and go to sleep soon.

Yes, these are fillers, but something is bound to happen in either of these episodes, perhaps Ash catching a Volbeat?

Jaffa
1st August 2003, 09:15 AM
No, no, no... This Volbeat sounds like a brock pokemon...

!

Pehaps In Guardian of the Watmel field... Someone catches a Volbeat... And then it falls in love with an illumise in the next one... It could be like the episode with ash's totodile falling in love with that Azumarill....

riptide
1st August 2003, 11:52 AM
Well....my opinion is that one of these two is a filler. The Volbeat episode is, while the other is not.

My predicition is that the Watermelon episode is not meant to introduce the berry, but a capture, or both. I personally think May would be the one to capture something because let's see....

Ash:
Pikachu
Treecko
Taillow
Corphish

Brock:
Forrestess
Mudkip
Lotad

May:
Torchic
Beautifly

Out of the three, May has the least, so the best assumption would be that she would capture something. Now, the question is what?

Given her status in the contests, she has two which would or will qualify for a contest (Torchic = Cute/Tough, Beautifly = Beauty). My best guess would be a Ralts. This 'mon would fit in perfectly for the cute category, but it would also fill in the intelligence category as well given it's a psychic type. So, that's my best guess.

The Volbeat, well, it'll introduce Volbeat and Illumise and have the trio attempt to help a lonely Volbeat fall in love with a beautiful Illumise. It's an overdone plot device used in this anime before (cough Bye Bye Butterfree cough).

Hanada Tattsu
25th August 2003, 10:53 AM
Maybe, Ash will get the Volbeat, and someone else (not May) would get the Illumise? Someone like Casey who would reappear every so often to talk to Ash again.