PDA

View Full Version : It's Christmas!!!!!!!

Psi Yamaneko
25th December 2002, 05:22 PM
That's right ladies and gentlemen! Today is December 25th and you know what that means!

~We all got presents!
~We all gained 10lbs!
~It's winter
~The mitochondria have entered the second day of their hostile takeover!
~Everybody was with friends or family for the bulk of the day!
~Tomorrow we go back to being sleazy.

So, anybody get a game for Christmas?

I got Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. ^_^;

woz
25th December 2002, 06:10 PM
timesplitters 2 - xbox
ICO - ps2

bme
25th December 2002, 09:55 PM
Well, I got a GameCube, and the following:
Super Smash Bros. Melee<--Having too much fun with it too.
Star Wars: Rogue Leader<--Same thing with this.:D

My bro got a GC game, but since I didn't ask for it, I won't mention it. ^^; In any case, i'll get Metroid Prime later, since it sold out.:( Still, great christmas all in all.

Ninetales3001
25th December 2002, 11:04 PM
I surprisingly got no games for christmas this year... but I got a lot of DVD's that I played on my PS2 if that counts... lol

I am not sure, but I might get DDRMAX for ps2 with the $100 i got.. or i might save it lol

possessed
26th December 2002, 07:03 AM
I got X-men Next dimension and it's surprisingly cool! I was a little sceptical because it's ratings weren't too good. But the story mode is excellent with some really great movies and I'm a combofreak!

RJdude
26th December 2002, 08:07 AM
I got a Black Gamecube w/ Super Mario Sunshine. The problem is, I didn't get a memory card, so I can't save. Oh well. I'll buy one once I go out to buy SuperSmash Bros. Melee.

tron
26th December 2002, 12:17 PM
I got Ghost Recon and NFL 2K3 for Xbox :)

Shadow Trainer Ash
27th December 2002, 01:20 PM
I got Lunar Legend (even though the new graphics are great, I really liked the original much better. They left out some of the best parts of the game... plus you meet every character differently than in the original. >_< Plus the music sounded very odd gameboy-fied. If that's even a word. o_O) and Suikoden III. :D Me so happy.

red13n
27th December 2002, 03:03 PM
Well, I just got cash for christmas. Christmas bores me, I always prefer the day after. Especially since this year it brought a new comp, along with WarCraft 3. And the comp is umm....very very elite. Also got broadband coming in a week or so, which means Xbox live and much more eliteness.

freshmex
27th December 2002, 03:27 PM
I got LTTP ($19 - Target) and a rain check for Yoshi's Island ($19 - Target)

Yay?

Link
28th December 2002, 10:33 AM
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil
Turok: Evolution
Pikmin
Metroid Prime
Mario Party 4
Mario Sunshine

Metallixs Girl
28th December 2002, 01:23 PM
I got Shenmue II for Xbox and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for PC. :)

Too Cool Scyther
28th December 2002, 04:01 PM
I asked for any kind of Gamecube game and instead I got a Gamecube Memory Card 251.

Crystal Mew
28th December 2002, 06:40 PM
For christmas I got Zelda for GBA...I think its called Four Swords..its a pretty fun game ^^
and we also go LOTR for PS2 and x-box

forretress1
28th December 2002, 10:30 PM
I got Zelda and Mario World for GBA..

There wasn't any other ones that I wanted,heh

Ghost
29th December 2002, 08:29 AM
I got Luigi's Mansion,Sonic Adventure battle 2 and the LOZ: Four Swords