PDA

View Full Version : has this happend to you.

SWAMPERT1
28th July 2003, 06:51 PM
today i got 1 pack and got 3 rares. A holo Slaking, a rare breloom and a reverse holo breloom. cool eh? This has also happend to me friend with1 pack exept he had diffrent pokes.:yes: :wave: :o

Jedi
28th July 2003, 08:02 PM
Yea, the newer sets are all like that, you can get 3 rares/holos. I'd done it a few times, witch is odd since I don't get many boosters. It's just random I guess. Nice thing since you have something to trade if they suck

Alec Trevelyan
28th July 2003, 08:16 PM
wow, this is fine! Once i got 2 holos when i got one jungle portuguese pack, 1 scyther and 1 wigglytuff (they were the best at the time), i became soooooo happy! ^^ :P

cya :wave: :wave: :wave:

Water Pokemon Master
29th July 2003, 12:42 AM
When I buy 4 booster boxes from each set, I usually get a pack like that out of every three from the new sets. But, when I buy 2 single packs at Target every time I go, I usually get those kind of packs at one time! (though last time I went, I only got 2 reverse holos from 2 packs)

Once, my friend and I opened a Jungle pack and got a holo Base Set Magneton and a Holo Jungle Venomoth. But, one of the common cards wasn't there so, we figured Wizards goofed or someone slipped that into the pack at the store.

Roarkiller
29th July 2003, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Water Pokemon Master Once, my friend and I opened a Jungle pack and got a holo Base Set Magneton and a Holo Jungle Venomoth. But, one of the common cards wasn't there so, we figured Wizards goofed or someone slipped that into the pack at the store. [/B]

Back then, that was a WotC-mistake that everyone knew and HOPED would happen :D

Anyway, i got 3 rares lotsa times in my 9-card boosters. Kinda common actually, lots of my friends got them too.