PDA

View Full Version : Taking Requests for Moving Avatars...

EVme15
12th November 2002, 04:52 PM
I know some people aren't really sure of themselves when it comes to moving avatars, (or just don't know how!) so I've decided to make a request topic.
I can make you an avatar of almost anything you want. Just keep in mind these things when requesting:
1) Avatars are 60 x 60 pixels maximum
2) Avatars are 20MB maximum
3) I don't have an "unlimited .gif collection"
4) .gifs are pretty touchy color-wise
Therefore, I can't make anything too big (long, whatever), but the tolerence is a pretty good size. I may not have a .gif picture of what you want, so if you have one it's a safe thing to attach it to your post. A .jpg generally gets a lot of color quality lost in the conversion, but if you want to risk it that's fine. (Keep in mind: even a .gif may lose some quality.) Also, a big-sized image may not look perfect when sized to fit the maximum 60x60 pixels.
The more specific you are with the request, the more you may like it. (Images: What part do you want? Do you just want the whole thing sized to fit? How long do you want it to stay on the avatar? Text: What color? Font? Do you want it to scroll? What direction?) Of course, keep in mind if you are a little too picky, I may not be able to meet your quota. But I'll do my best!

~Reqested:~
VaporeAct
Lion
100FangCroconaw
~In Progress:~
Mist
~Completed:~
Reptilius Pyrus
Sapphire Lady
Darkmaster Kagemusha
Chargon90
Totodile Lover
Eevee Forever
Mew Trainer Rose
mvtm
Meowth_Kitten
Jeffery: Mew's PokeTamer
(If I forgot to mention yours after I said I'd do it/I did it, please tell me!)

(This is just so I don't have to spam up the topic with "I'm getting to it!" and "It's in the works!" I'll post the attachments with the completed on seperate posts, but that's it.)
:DNow go on and request!:wave:

12th November 2002, 05:14 PM
Cool a chance to upgrade my avator.

I want a evolution animation.
Start with a face-on pic of mew(just his face)
End with what I currently have as an avator.
Use any sort of transtition effects you want.

Meowth_Kitten
12th November 2002, 08:07 PM
I would love it if you could put a picture of Meowth that looks quite young, ie: the Meowth pictures found on Mewheart *like your Eevee and Eeveelution pictures in your own arvatar*. Preferably just its face; again, much like your own arvatar. *I really like your's. =)* The picture of the Meowth's face should flash on and off about five times and then the text 'Meowth_Kitten' should flash onto the arvatar over the Meowth's face on and off. The text color should be any that would match that of the Meowth's face.

Basically, I would love to have an arvatar much like your own except with only one single picture of the Meowth. I would really appreciate it if you can do this for me. Thanks a ton! I look forward to seeing the results.

EVme15
13th November 2002, 04:28 PM
JMPT: Here's yours. It didn't take too long, but I like the results.

(PS: Mewheart isn't letting me into a few of it's sections, so if I could have a little help with getting the picture, it would be appreciated.)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Meowth_Kitten
13th November 2002, 05:03 PM
Mewheart wouldn't let me into the section the the picture is either. But I got a different picture of Meowth from Mewheart, if you could use it. It's a lot smaller, so if you can still make the arvatar with it, just include the Meowth's body in it instead of just it's face. If that won't work, then don't worry about making the arvatar. Thanks!

Here's the link the the picture: http://www.mewheart.com/icon/052.gif

13th November 2002, 05:17 PM
Doomo Arigatou.
Gracias
Thank You

Finnaly I have a truly cool avatar.

Mew Biomerge to Gallant Mew

EVme15
14th November 2002, 06:14 AM
Meowth_Kitten: Was this what you had in mind?
Here you go! (http://www.anigirl15.com/AniGirl15/Avatar/Done.gif)

(Note: it's too big to attach, but still small enough to be an avatar.)

Meowth_Kitten
14th November 2002, 04:03 PM
It's a bit different from what I had pictured, but it'll work just fine! Thanks a whole lot, I really apprecaite it. It's really cute. I just love that Meowth picture... ^.^ Thank you!

mvtm
15th November 2002, 06:09 PM
ok i want an avatar with these 2 pics
that attachement and with the vegetto avatar that is my avatar

i want the movement efect to be like you know when a flag moves or water reflection when you through a stone to the water , please boths , that first comes shinji and then vegetto well thats all thanks a lot see ya !
;)

Mew Trainer Rose
19th November 2002, 08:39 PM
I'm requesting an avatar not for myself, but for my sister. she hasn't been able to get her account reopene and has stopped trying, but wants to use the avatar on other message boards.

from the pic provided below, flash ferret 1, then 2, then 3, then 4, then her name: eevee shayna. the desired effect is that the ferret looks like its turning its head, looking all around.
I saved the pic as a bmp, then tryied it as a GIF. the bmp turned out a lot better than the GIF, since some of the colors on the GIF dissapeared. I included both anyway.

bmp:
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UwAAAHYZxD8kVeQ*cs909*KAVUIGWoMnwhZkrWt65oU0!Bjib jGAyCiQ!Z!*Rx5m3f0UQ3Udtd19ej1o9iQLCdXxspVe8HD4WVs WX9oSnmC*TPql5v7ttjtr7W9k!Lho/eevee-shayna's-ferrets.bmp?dc=4675397736237909306

GIF:
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UwDeAg0ZFiokVeQ*cs909*KAVUIGWoMnwhZkrWt65oU*3yc22 6sn0lbnBbUe!r32lEbleCr!F4sQnIJSM2ixx67QuV7*MI4C35N zU7Qu3RRk1eInLvI4fBVj01gI2L8f/eevee-shayna's-ferrets.GIF?dc=4675397736922759339

EVme15
20th November 2002, 05:12 AM
Those links don't work... Could you try reposting them?

Mew Trainer Rose
20th November 2002, 02:13 PM
-_- maybe it'll work if i attach it. here's the GIF.

Mew Trainer Rose
20th November 2002, 02:17 PM
the bmp's too big, so here's the link: http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UwDeAnYZxD8kVeQ*cs909*KAVUIGWoMnwhZkrWt65oU0!Bjib jGAyCiQ!Z!*Rx5m3f0UQ3Udtd19ej1o9iQLCdXxspVe8HD4WVs WX9oSnmC*TPql5v7ttjtr7W9k!Lho/eevee-shayna's-ferrets.bmp?dc=4675397839636133901

ARG! that won't work either! oh, just go here: http://groups.msn.com/MTRart/esart.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=84

EVme15
22nd November 2002, 09:03 PM
mvtm: actually, here it is! Here. (http://www.anigirl15.com/anigirl15/avatar/fin3.gif) I think it's small enough, but I had to sacrifice a lot of frames to get it to work.

MTR: Working on it!

EVme15
24th November 2002, 12:36 PM
MTR: Here's your sister's. I hope she likes it!

Now, I just sit back and twidle my thumbs while waiting for someone to request!

Eevee Forever
24th November 2002, 06:40 PM
Hi there! I love your avatars! Do you think that you could do one like this? :

Eevee -> Vaporeon -> Eevee -> Jolteon -> Eevee -> Flareon -> Eevee -> Espeon -> Eevee -> Umbreon

If that's too hard, complicated, or too time-consuming, I'l l understand!

EVme15
24th November 2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Eevee Forever
Hi there! I love your avatars!
Really? Thank you! That means a lot to me!
Do you think that you could do one like this? :
Eevee -> Vaporeon -> Eevee -> Jolteon -> Eevee -> Flareon -> Eevee -> Espeon -> Eevee -> Umbreon
If that's too hard, complicated, or too time-consuming, I'l l understand!
None of the above. I used the same pics from my own avatar. If you have a problem with any of them, I'd gladly do it over. Yours is actually simpler than you may think. The moment I read this, I went in and did it!
Enough chit-chat, here you go!
(BTW: I love your signature pic! Kawaii!)

Eevee Forever
24th November 2002, 07:11 PM
Thanks so much! It's so cute! *runs and changes avatar*

P.S. Thanks for the sig compliment! A friend from another forum made it for me!

Totodile Lover
24th November 2002, 07:38 PM
hey, I'm wondering if you could do something like EF(eevee forever) but diff pokes.
http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs118.pnghttp://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs124.pnghttp://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs156.pnghttp://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs186.png[img][img]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs189.pnghttp://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs196.pnghttp://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs199.png.

plz..

note~the the box with the x in is was SUPPOST to be kingdra..

EVme15
24th November 2002, 08:13 PM
Is this what you had in mind, or something else?

(About the Kingdra: You don't spend the about of time on the computer daily I do and not learn how to find the back door to some things!)

Totodile Lover
25th November 2002, 02:42 PM
thnx, it just what I had in mind!

It's great, all my fav pokes.

Chargon90
25th November 2002, 02:59 PM
Hey cool. Could you do one for Sygma? I want to surprise him. He's a real Pochena/Gurana (Well it's evolution) fan. Do you think you can get them to move in some way? Thanks.

If you can though, do you think you might be able to make one of Chargon? Mugshot or whatever, i don't mind. If you can't fair enough but i would love it if you were able to.

Mew Trainer Rose
26th November 2002, 05:16 PM
^_^ my sister loved it, thanks! it's near-perfect. the one thing that marred the perfection is that a little more color would have been nice on the name, but she's already using it anyway. besides that it come out just as she wanted. :)

EVme15
26th November 2002, 07:47 PM
Pochena was the only one I could get decent images for. If you'd like me to add a logo on it, I could very easily. Also, if you have any Gurana pictures, I could try to make those move.
Here is the one I did with Pochena. (http://www.anigirl15.com/AniGirl15/Avatar/Try4.gif)

And about the Chargon: you mean the dragon in your sig?

Darkmaster Kagemusha
26th November 2002, 08:11 PM
Could you please make an avatar that fades from the avatar that I'm using to the one I attached with the word Kage... on the first one and ...The Shadowlord (If it'll fit, if not, I'll think of something else). I hope that's not to hard, or...well, impossible. Thanks.

rubyQ
27th November 2002, 02:31 AM
Hey!!! These animated avatars are really cool!!! I especially like Eevee forever's. Can I have one too? :) I want an avatar that can change from Latios to Latias. Can I have one?

EVme15
27th November 2002, 12:18 PM
D K: This is as close to fading as I could get. I hope it's alright.

S L: Could you specify a transition? I'm just doing my own little thing right now, but if you want it to change spceifically, just tell me!

Chargon90
27th November 2002, 12:34 PM
Yeah that's him. In plushie form though.

Darkmaster Kagemusha
27th November 2002, 05:07 PM
Thanks, that's what I meant by fading. Other than the fact that I can't hardly see the "The" on the second pic, I've got no problem with it. Thank you very much.

Reptilius Pyrus
28th November 2002, 11:29 AM
Hi! I think your work is fantastic, so I would like to make a request.

Could you possibly take my current avatar, and make it fade to black with the word "Hiss..." in green? I would really appreciate it.

EVme15
28th November 2002, 12:10 PM
S L: here's what I did for yours. (http://www.anigirl15.com/AniGirl15/Avatar/Birds1.gif) I hope it's alright, since I had a pretty vague idea of what you wanted...

R P: Wow! Another person likes my avatars?:D THANK YOU! I'll get right on yours. It shouldn't be too hard.

Reptilius Pyrus
28th November 2002, 12:22 PM
You're welcome! :D I was just wondering, where did you get those Eeveelution pics in your avatar? They're really cute...

Chargon90
28th November 2002, 12:39 PM
So can you do one of Chargon?

EVme15
28th November 2002, 02:46 PM
R P: They come from mewheart, which is currently having problems with several of their sections.

C90: I'm trying, even though it isn't on my topic post. Paint keeps having problems with the images (have you ever had an illegal operation with a program that already shut dow?), and I toasted Adobe awhile back. So it's coming... slowly...

Chargon90
28th November 2002, 03:04 PM
Hmmm (Kicks computer) Yup.

EVme15
28th November 2002, 04:40 PM
C90: Here it is. I got so fed up with my computer, all I did was make the avatar blink. I was gonna make it do more, but this STUPID COMPUTER doesn't like to cooperate. Here ya go... (http://www.anigirl15.com/AniGirl15/avatar/blink2.gif)

R P: Yours attached

VaporeAct
28th November 2002, 05:00 PM
I was wondering if you could do one with a Vaporeon moving it's tail side to side and winking.

Reptilius Pyrus
28th November 2002, 05:15 PM
Thank you sooooooooo much! It's great! *Goes to put it up*

Chargon90
29th November 2002, 10:51 AM
Aw thanks! I'll go change it now.

PancaKe
2nd December 2002, 05:12 AM
Heya EVme!!!! these moving avatars are so GOOD!!! I was wondering if you would be able to do one for me?

Would you be able to put a picture of a stick figure on a skateboard, then a picture of a Vulpix, then have the letters M I S T appear one after the other then flash MIST a few times. Could the letters please be blue? Thank you so so so much!!!

~Mist\

rubyQ
5th December 2002, 11:35 PM
Hey thank you!!! I love that Latios and Latias avatar. Really sweet and that's what I want. :D :D :D Thanks again Evme15!!!

rubyQ
5th December 2002, 11:49 PM
Er...I got some problems here. There is this message: The uploaded file is not a valid GIF or JPG file. Please ensure that it is and try again. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance:)

EVme15
6th December 2002, 06:13 AM
SL: I have no idea what went wrong there. Did you save it, possibly changing it a little? My friend's files always got converted to .art when it did that... I'm not saying this is the case, that's just my guess.

Mist: YAY! That makes 3! Oh, right, the avatar: I'll do it as soon as I can (which, depending on my luck, may be tonight.) It may take a little work, but I can do it!

Everyone reading this: You may have noticed my lack of attention to VaporeAct's avatar. That's not because I can't do it, but he's my little brother. So, if he annoys me too much, I just put off the avatar another day or so.
VA: Don't you dare start whining about your avatar not being done! That would be spam, and I'll just take longer! And stop being annoying about it!

Lion
6th December 2002, 08:46 AM
These Avatars are really cool I believe that makes 4 please may I have a Scizor sitting on a roof?
Thanks
~Lion~

100FangCroconaw
6th December 2002, 06:33 PM
Can you find a croconaw avatar please?

EVme15
6th December 2002, 07:13 PM
OK, yeah, once I'm done Mist's... You didn't give me much, though, so I'm just assuming that means "go ahead and make it move however you can."

100FangCroconaw
6th December 2002, 07:17 PM
Oh, and I'll understand if this is too much for you.

Chrisodeo
8th December 2002, 01:08 AM
I'll understand if you've got too much to do. But can you make an avatar for me? It's of the Czar Dragon in my avatar now. (This is sort-of its animation from SMRPG, in case you're wondering) The head lowers and the red part of the eyes blinks on & off really fast. (Don't forget to move the neck with the head) Thank you a whole lot in advance. I've never had a moving avatar; I'm sure it'll be excellent.

Lion
9th December 2002, 05:43 AM
Thanks but did u mean you needed more info from me or 100fangcroconaw?

100FangCroconaw
9th December 2002, 02:49 PM
Oh, and I was thinking if you could do it this way.First make it bite twice, then can you make it nod with it's head?

Xer007
9th December 2002, 03:31 PM
you think you can make me a mewtwo casting shadow ball and shadow ball has electric rays around. I just want the electricity to animate. Thanks ^_ ~

Mister Mew
11th December 2002, 08:48 AM
I was wondering if you could take this picture (http://projectbag.com/cowboy_bebop/pics/misc/session5/pierrot05.jpg) here and make 'Fear me...' fade onto it and then have that picture fade into this one (http://projectbag.com/cowboy_bebop/pics/misc/session5/pierrot04.jpg) and then have '..I am Mister Mew' fade onto that picture. Have a short delay before the words appear and a short delay before the transition from picture to picture.

I know those pictures are big but those were the only ones I could find besides the ones in my sig and I was hoping you had a way of shrinking the pics down for use. If now, and you know where you can find smaller pics of Mad Pierrot, then feel free to use them instead as long as they're similar to the ones I provided.

Also, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, I was wondering if you could also make a second one for me that's the exact same thing as the first one except replacing 'Mister Mew' with 'Mad Pierrot' for use elsewhere. Thank you for your time.

EVme15
11th December 2002, 04:52 PM
*goes into state of supream panic* AHHH! TOO MANY PEOPLES!
*quiets down* OK, now I'm done with that. OK, maybe I do have too many things to deal with. But I PROMISE I'm working on all the avatars I can! So far, I haven't been unable to complete a request (one was turned down by the requester, but I completed it.) I'm not going to break my track record now!
(NOTE: You can still request, just keep in mind there's a waiting list, and I can't say exactly how long it'll take to get to yours...)

Oh, yeah, I finished yours Mist. It's a small size, so if there's something you want changed, I'll do that.

Bashamo909
12th December 2002, 09:19 PM
hey EVme15 can u make a yu yu hakusho moving one with the four main charctars. or if u cant to that can u make Pichu, go to a pikachu then going to a raichu. thanx.

Angel Mia
17th December 2002, 03:41 PM
If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like:

A purple background with a brown wiener dog running in and off the screen with the word 'Angel' across the top, and the doggy running under it.

Thanks,
Angel Mia.

powermudkip
17th December 2002, 09:12 PM
Could you do a Cyndaquil with a pokeball
coming and make at land on Cyndaquil and
make a red beam come out and you know
then put fear the power... Go Powercyndaquil
FLAMETROWER!!!!! then make some electricity
come on its back and make its flame come
out and make a flametrower come out and
put QQUUILLLLL!!!!!!! at the bottom. Then repeat
the process.

Swinubman53
17th December 2002, 09:16 PM
I asked another person but they didnt make one so what i want is for you to take the picture of swinub from my sig and make him lean up and down a few times then say "Swinubman 53". thanks in advance

EVme15
19th December 2002, 04:05 PM
Lion: I am sorry, but I am unable to fulfill your reqest at this time. If anyone has a picture of a Scizor in a sitting pose, I would greatly appreciate having it. I am an animator, not an editor. If I get enough time, someone gets a pic, or the request number dies down, I'll resume work. Until then, I am sorry but I can't do yours.
I will move on to 100FCs now. Sorry again.

Chrisodeo
18th January 2003, 03:44 PM
Hey, is this still goin on? I never saw any after this. Not even 100FC's. I'm wonderin, since if EVme15 is gone, I can ask someone else.

soggy_cardboard
19th January 2003, 07:08 PM
Hey, kool, i love moving ones!

if u are still doin these...

if u could....i would like one of...dum, de,dum, Patchiiru

(like ur one with all the eevee)
But patch. pls have extreme close ups of his body parts, eg: ear, then leg, then arm, then stomach, then "soggy_cardboard", then a whole pic of Patchiiru, then "Patchiiru Master!"

this would be so cool if u could do it :D

EVme15
20th January 2003, 11:44 AM
I got a new color!

OK, peoples are coming back, so I think I can start again. I'm going to try to pick up where I left off, but school is starting to assign reports (I have 1 due tomorrow and another the next day!) so these may all take awhile. Sorryz, but hopefully I won't quit on this again.

Dark Dragonite
19th September 2003, 11:54 AM
I would like to ask for a moving avatar please!!

Umm, I'm really into Inuyasha at the moment, so if it could be a pic of him in human form, then half demon(regular), then full demon, that would be really cool.

Courage
19th September 2003, 07:04 PM
If your still doing these can I have 1 of a Deoxys blasting someone with a beam coming from his hand. Thankies. And my sister wants a moving Butterfree. just flapping up and down...

sapphire_legend
20th September 2003, 10:38 AM
can I get one of Goku goin to SS3

Halo Flaafy
20th September 2003, 11:47 AM
OK, can I have one of my Flaafy Avatar doing Shadow Ball, or an Eevee evolving into an Umbreon? (or both?) I'd like them to be RS Sprites, like the Flaafy in my picture

Thanks a lot!

Skitty_Pelliper
23rd September 2003, 09:27 PM
Could I have a avatar that shows a trapinch first,then a skitty,a pelliper next,and finally my username?thx:D

Silent Dragonfly
24th September 2003, 12:39 PM
Could I have the pictures in the attached file flash from left to right then right to left then left to right again in a continuous loop, please?

Lynx Wolverina
24th September 2003, 01:13 PM
I would like one avatar--where there is Blarrow, thats my current avatar, you can use that. And there should be a Roselleon
http://flece.free-host.com/roselleon.jpg
and Agonix.
http://flece.free-host.com/agonix3.JPG
so they are only swithching, the three of them.

Thanx forward.

Gothic Animé
24th September 2003, 05:07 PM
Could you make me an avatar that starts with Marche, then moves to Ritz, then to Mewt? (full body pictures) I have no full body pictures, but Ritz is the girl in my sig and my avatar is Marche. If you need pictures, go to google.com and do an image search for "final fantasy tactics advance". If you can't do this, I understand.

Consolidated
25th September 2003, 09:28 PM
by moving avatars do you mean they are animated? If so then could you make me a picture of Umbreon moving its ear... If this isn't animated requests thats fine

Jeffery Mewtamer
26th September 2003, 07:35 AM
See my current avator? Do you think you could add a purple aura to it?

Skitty_Pelliper
27th September 2003, 01:47 PM
Now that I got an avatar,you don't have to make me one!;)

Gothic Animé
28th September 2003, 07:44 PM
Actually, I changed my mind. Can you make me one of the three people in my sig flashing one at a time for like a couple seconds each in one continuous loop?

EVme15
28th September 2003, 07:45 PM
ACK!

I didn't realize this was still going until today! GOMEN!

I am not, at this time, taking requests. If I suddenly get tons of free time, you people may see the ones requested popping up. However, until then, I would like to close all reqests to this topic until further notice.

I'll try to get this back and up and running and etc. ASAP... but as I mentioned, I just started high school in a new (and much harder) district, and on top of that all my courses are accelerated, so I AM SO STINKIN LOADED DOWN WITH HOMEWORK I'M LUCKY TO EVEN BE HERE NOW!!!!!
Oops... No, I'm not mad at all you people... I'll just go now and try to start this up again... eventually...

Gothic Animé
28th September 2003, 07:57 PM
Wow, that stinks......but I can wait.

Lynx Wolverina
2nd October 2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Hideaki
Wow, that stinks......but I can wait.
Meh too!
well, take time on it. will be happy.

Slifer
4th October 2003, 02:02 PM
i have golden sun gifs of everyone.just ask if u want sum

Slifer
4th October 2003, 02:02 PM
i have golden sun gifs of everyone.just ask if u want sum

Togetic
4th October 2003, 02:45 PM
Hey I was a moving Arvatar... Can you maybe make a R/S Togepi Evolving into an R/S Togetic... By R/S I mean R/S sprites...

Zak
6th October 2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Togetic
Hey I was a moving Arvatar... Can you maybe make a R/S Togepi Evolving into an R/S Togetic... By R/S I mean R/S sprites...

She said on the previous page that requests are closed:wave:

Oh yeah, and.... shorten your sig before Suzie sees it ;)

As for Kay... I've got a great request when you get back ^_~

~Zak