PDA

View Full Version : INNT Tournament

GoldDraconian
25th December 2002, 05:58 PM
Well, okay, it won't end up INNT. It stands for 'I Need a Name Tournament'. I'm having trouble coming up with something. :P

Anywho, I've decided to organize a tournament, because I think we need one. It also uses a different ruleset than most tourneys. From the rules page (skip ahead for the simpler explanation):

*Species Clause
*Extended Sleep Clause (no more than two opposing Pokemon can be put to sleep as a result of your actions)
*OHKO Limit (up to two OHKO moves per team, no more than one OHKO move per Pokemon)
*Über-legendary Clause (no more than one of the following Pokemon can be on any one team: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Houou, Curselax)
*No Hidden Powers on unbreedables (i.e. no Hidden Power on Mewtwo. Hidden Power on genderless Pokemon that can be bred, such as Magneton, is legal.)
*With regards to Mew: moves only obtainable through the Transform trick are illegal. That means that Mew can only use moves available without the use of the Trainer House or anything similar. If you're unsure whether a Mew moveset is legal or now, verify with me.

So, to summarize the major differences:
-You can now put two guys to sleep. This is to make Sleep more viable.
-You can now have up to 2 OHKO moves on your team, just not more than one per Pokemon.
-You can have one 00ber (Mewtwo, Houou, Lugia, Snorlax with curse).
-No Evade clause or ban
-Celebi isn't an 00ber.

In GSC a while ago there was a brief discussion on the topic of removing all clauses except for Species and maybe 00ber to improve the fun factor of the game. I've heard about that more than once. I don't want to remove all clauses, though; I still want to keep the game passably fair. I have made some clauses less strict, however, in that spirit.

This will be a non-elimination, team-based tournament. There will be individual glory to be handed out, don't worry.

The first thing I'd like to do is get an idea of how many people would be willing to participate, so if you are, respond 'yes' to the poll, and post your GSBot nickname and contact info below. Don't bother hitting 'no, anybody, I'm not looking for a percentage of the population that wants to play; I'm using the poll to keep track of the number of people.

I'd like to thank GP and crazybone for the help they've given me with this tournament.

The tourney website is at www.geocities.com/golddraconian/index.html , and there's a bit more info there for those of you who are interested. Once i figure out how many people want to play, I'll work out the rest.

If you want to be a captain, let me know, either by posting here or PMing me. Captains will be in charge of collecting team members, to warn you all in advance.

I'm rambling a bit, so I'll leave you to your responses.

Green_Pikachu
25th December 2002, 09:25 PM
hey, i helped you out with the setup. of course im gonna be in it too. :D

look for me to be under the name of P03, _P03_, or [P03] on gsbot.

if you desperately need a captain, i guess ill be one, but not many people like me. ;[

LegoMahPokE
26th December 2002, 12:32 AM
well ill join...

aol:mahgreenlego
email:mahgreenlego
gsbot: Potent

no captain here, but will be proud to be piked for a team.. but if i can be a captain, could I???

GoldDraconian
26th December 2002, 08:53 AM
Pariah- I kinda figured you would. :p I just didn't want to put words in your mouth.

Lego- Hold on there. First: do you _want_ to be a captain?
Second, I'll wait until we have an estimate of the number of people wanting to participate, then I'll work out the number of teams and players per team, and that'll give me an estimate of the number of captains needed. Then I'll take everyone who wants to be a captain and make a poll on the tourney site, probably for somewhere from one to three days. The x people with the most votes will be in, where x is the number of captains I'll need. So you may or may not make it in, but you've got a chance if you want to take it.

EDIT: I've updated the tourney website to show the two players to have volunteered for the tourney so far. I'll put crazybone up once he confirms that he's playing- he said via e-mail that he'd participate, but I want to make it official. :/ Plus I need some of his info.

crazybone
26th December 2002, 02:21 PM
Yes, I'll play in this little thingey thing thing :D

Note~I do not want to be captain. ;-;

It's pretty obvious who I am... meh, lol =p

MSN~Lazybone777@hotmail.com
AIM~NightSoul007

Edit~what poll selection cant be edited ;-; I was going for no i am illerate monkey too

Syberia
27th December 2002, 10:36 AM
I'm in, but am also an illiterate monkey :p
And if at all possible, dont make me captain...

GoldDraconian
27th December 2002, 05:43 PM
Okay, crazybone and Syberia are now on the site.

Couple things:

Syberia, what's your GSBot handle? Is it just 'Syberia', or do you go by something else?

crazybone, a while ago in an e-mail you said you had some friends who'd be willing to join the tournament. Can you send 'em in here, or at least give me their names and/or contact info so I can herd them in?

Wow, we've got three monkeys, as I write this.

We need captains. Only GP and maybe that Lego guy are willing to be captains. We need 'em, if there are going to be functional teams. :/

Green_Pikachu
27th December 2002, 06:40 PM
GD, have you posted this at any other places? we may have to...

GoldDraconian
27th December 2002, 06:47 PM
Yeah, actually, I just came to that conclusion a few minutes ago.

This thing is now up at Pojo (lol) and at Tweezen (if you don't know, don't ask). I can't register for GameFAQs or Azure at all, so obviously I can't spread the word there. Is there anywhere else that should know about this thing?

Vineon
27th December 2002, 06:50 PM
Good idea.. because its hard to get enough ppl to join a tournament from one board only these days... especially from TPM..

GoldDraconian
27th December 2002, 07:37 PM
Anyone willing to spread the word about this tourney to #pokebattle or the NeoDome thingy get a gingerbread cookie. I've got big male, big female, little male and little female versions. And none of them have had their heads bitten off yet.

crazybone
27th December 2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by GoldDraconian

crazybone, a while ago in an e-mail you said you had some friends who'd be willing to join the tournament. Can you send 'em in here, or at least give me their names and/or contact info so I can herd them in?

Uh, yeah. :x I made a gramatical error. Remove the "s" from friends, and, uh, yeah =x Whats even worse, that friend already had the iniative to post here. :p *throws jello at Syberia* You were supposed to wait ;-; ^_^ j/k

Actually, I did ask more of my friends, but half are illerate monkeys with the IQ of Jar Jar Binks, and the remainder seem to be too busy getting laid. =\ I drew in what I already could.

GoldDraconian
27th December 2002, 09:01 PM
Laid?

Well, that's a bit unfortunate, but I'm trying to draw in others. It'll be fine.

Inferno Cow
28th December 2002, 12:15 AM
mIRC: CoI, Cow_of_Inferno
cow_of_inferno@hotmail.com
AIM: The Boy of Rice

Been too long since I've been in a tourney...mmm, more wonderful sweeps...(on me of course)

GoldDraconian
28th December 2002, 09:48 AM
All right then, Cow is in.

I'd like to confirm what Syberia's GSBot nickname is. While I'm verifying stuff- Cow, do you want to be a captain, or do you want to just be a team member? I'm a little low on captains.

Inferno Cow
28th December 2002, 12:40 PM
I'd much rather be a team member, my level of suck shouldn't be put on others. How many captains do you need? I could maybe spread the word about this.

GoldDraconian
28th December 2002, 01:01 PM
Well, that's what I don't know for sure. I think a reasonable goal might be 32 people, and therefore four teams of eight people (or eight teams of four people *shrug*). It really depends on how many players we can attract.

If you can spread the word elsewhere, I'd be grateful.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
28th December 2002, 02:10 PM
Hm...this sounds interesting so I guess I'll join.

GSBot: Phantom_of_Innocence (like u couldn't have guessed that ;) )
E-mail: Inn0c3ntPhant0m@netscape.net
Aim: Blastpower091 or Inn0c3ntPhant0m
Captain: Er....I dunno, to tell u the truth, I'm fairly new at GSBot so I'd rather not. Of course, if u really need more captains u can sign me up :-/

BTW, Syberia's GSBot nick is Syberia. :)

Syberia
28th December 2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Phantom of Innocence-BF
BTW, Syberia's GSBot nick is Syberia. :)
Gah...you'd think I would be able to remember my owh GSBot nick now wouldn't you ;). I also go by Anduril occasionally, usually depending on the random whims of my mind :p

Voodoo
29th December 2002, 01:29 AM
Yipee! A tourney... I guess I would join...

mIRC: Voodoo, Phoodoo
E-mail: magnifical@hotmail.com

I don't have AIM...

I choose these peoples to be a captain: [I hope these people want to join...] GM, Chris, Graw, and Syb/Vince. Thar. Anyway, I want to be a captain too... ^_~

GoldDraconian
29th December 2002, 08:24 AM
Okay, we now have 7 participants. Only... 25 more to go if we want a 32-man tourney. -_-

Maybe it should just be a 16-man tournament (with, amazingly, four teams of four). Unless we get a bunch more people... Speaking of which, has anyone brought this thing to #pokebattle yet? That's probably where we'll get the most people... Spreading this to any other board that still has people on it would be great, too. If anyone advertises this tournament elsewhere, let me know so I can keep an eye on it (well, if it's on #pokebattle, I can't. But you can give me the contact info and stuff, and it gets the job done.) Remember- the sooner we get the slots filled up, the sooner we start- and I can only assume you're all signing up because you do in fact want to play the thing. :/

Voodoo: Well, for those people to be captains, they'd need to be participating in the tournament (well, Syberia is, but that's only one). If you can just casually draw them in, well then, they all sound like excellent choices, assuming they want to take the positions...

If we get more people volunteering as captains than we have spots for captains (XD, like that's going to happen...), then it'll come down to a vote, I guess. I can't just say that one person is better than the other or deserves the spot more, after all, that would be biased, and I want to avoid stuff like that. I might get death threats for it.

crazybone
29th December 2002, 06:43 PM
BTW, dignify me, and put that my IRC nick is Lazybone777, not crazybone (or something) :DDDDD

LegoMahPokE
30th December 2002, 04:34 AM
Dude i said to go ahed and put me down asa captain if no one else is really wanting to ....

IF i have to chalenge somene for it..well it will be my pleasure.

GoldDraconian
30th December 2002, 08:54 AM
Updated...

Lego, you'll be a captain if nobody else wants a spot now, okay? I can't guarantee that you'll make it in... but it looks like you've got a good chance. -_-;; (Not that I don't think you'd do well, it's just that I'd have liked more people to volunteer as captains.)

artismarti{OMG}
30th December 2002, 01:23 PM
Actually, I did ask more of my friends, but half are illerate monkeys with the IQ of Jar Jar Binks, and the remainder seem to be too busy getting laid. =\ I drew in what I already could.

huh?

I'll join - nick on mirc artismarti{omg}

crazybone
30th December 2002, 02:02 PM
Excluding you, arti ;o i wuv u too much

GoldDraconian
30th December 2002, 02:31 PM
Okay, then, artismarti is in. Any other contact info you can share with me, arti?

Well, this tourney should probably just be a simple 16-man thing, since we're not likely to get twenty-some more people. I've got a few potential captains, and we'll only need four...

Well, we're halfway there for a 16-person tourney. :\

artismarti{OMG}
1st January 2003, 01:07 PM
mai aim is artismarti69

crazybone
2nd January 2003, 10:47 AM
I got cool_daddy_47 to sign up. :D

AIM = BlackSheepBurn

IRC = cool_daddy_47 or c_d_47 or c_d or cool_daddy

Doesn't this guy ever make up his mind? ;\

He's on deathrow, so he can't come to this topic. BTW, he's also agreed to be captain, if you're low on them.

Now to get McGraw to come 8-----d

GoldDraconian
2nd January 2003, 01:49 PM
Sorry about my brief inactivity- I got both a new hard drive and Windows XP (I'd been using '98 ) for Christmas, so it took a little while to get them both working.

I'll add that guy to the list, and update artismarti's info.

Deathrow? Does that mean he's banned, or am I missing something?

I also got an e-mail from some guy saying he wants in, so we've got 10 people now, I think. Whee.

Thanks again, crazybone. Here's the cheesecake promised on the web site.

EDIT: Feel free to make any comments on the tourney idea and stuff here, too. I'd like to hear them, provided they're actually constructive and not just "wtf you suxx0r" style comments. That's all.

crazybone
2nd January 2003, 04:59 PM
Sorry about my brief inactivity- I got both a new hard drive and Windows XP (I'd been using '98 ) for Christmas, so it took a little while to get them both working.

I'll add that guy to the list, and update artismarti's info.

Deathrow? Does that mean he's banned, or am I missing something?

I also got an e-mail from some guy saying he wants in, so we've got 10 people now, I think. Whee.

Thanks again, crazybone. Here's the cheesecake promised on the web site.

EDIT: Feel free to make any comments on the tourney idea and stuff here, too. I'd like to hear them, provided they're actually constructive and not just "wtf you suxx0r" style comments. That's all.

XP? I didn't like it too much... I went back to 2000... XP has some nice icons though, doesn't it? :p

As for cool daddy, yes, he is banned, for making non-qualitive posts. He's active on the bots though.

And cheese cake? Bleh. What happened to my cookie? ;-;

DarkMyke007
3rd January 2003, 09:14 AM
Hm,since crazybone contaced r3d for me,I'll do him a favor and join...or at least I try it.

AIM: DarkMyke007
IRC: DarkMyke,DM[testage] or something like that

Okay,I'll battle if I'm able to,but right now I can't connect to the server cause I share my ISP w/ some idiot that is banned -_-;;
I talked to Fanha yesterday and he said he will speak to someone who can unban me so that I can get on the bots again.

If I can battle then I don't want to be a captain since I'm not very good at playing Pokemon anymore,I've just lost the motivation.Maybe a tourney can make me better again =)

GoldDraconian
3rd January 2003, 09:21 AM
I don't care whether you're good or not. As long as you're willing to play, I'll let you in.

It's not fair to use any other system, really.

I hope you manage to get back on the 'Bots- it sucks being banned. And I know- I've been banned from the server for a long time for reasons that nobody can tell me. I'm too lazy to try to get back on yet. ;.; Maybe I'll manage it some day...

crazybone- Here, I've got a leftover Snickerdoodle (sp.?). Those things are good.

GoldDraconian
5th January 2003, 05:20 PM
I've added a new player. Four more to go, and we'll be able to form the teams and get the tourney underway!

Anyone who e-mailed me, check your e-mail.

Phantom of Innocence- I believe one 'eccentrox' wants to talk to you or something. He told me to send him info through you- said you were his friend. I don't have anything for him unless he needs the website for the tourney or something; if he wants it, you can find it in the first post of the topic.

If eccentrox is female, I'm sorry I've referred to her as a male.

Kari and Mewtwo
6th January 2003, 08:13 PM
heh.. count me in.. this is the perfect opportunity to test out a new psuedohazer without complaints.

crazybone
6th January 2003, 08:17 PM
His AIM = Kari and Mewtwo

His mIRC = something similar to Kari and Mewtwo

GoldDraconian
6th January 2003, 08:21 PM
*cough*need contact info*cough*

*looks down, notices that crazybone has managed to give it to me before I finished the post*

Darn, now that could have made me look bad.

I'd also like to note that even if you're primarily in this to do some testing or whatever that I'm going to expect you to stay in for the whole tourney. Not that I expect you to bail (I certainly don't know you well enough to make any assumptions), it's just that I want to ensure that you're actually in to play, and not to get one match in or whatever.

As long as my not-really suspicions are incorrect, I'm happy.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
7th January 2003, 04:51 PM
I've added a new player. Four more to go, and we'll be able to form the teams and get the tourney underway!

Anyone who e-mailed me, check your e-mail.

Phantom of Innocence- I believe one 'eccentrox' wants to talk to you or something. He told me to send him info through you- said you were his friend. I don't have anything for him unless he needs the website for the tourney or something; if he wants it, you can find it in the first post of the topic.

If eccentrox is female, I'm sorry I've referred to her as a male.

Thank u for informing me. Although I have no idea what he'd (yes, he is a he XD) wanted to tell me as I already gave him the website of the Tourney. I'll be in touch with him then, thank u once again. :)

GoldDraconian
7th January 2003, 05:51 PM
You're welcome.

I just wanted to make sure I was genderally sensitive (or whatever it's called), since making an assumption like that can easily get you flamed.

cool35
14th January 2003, 06:07 AM
hey look how many more people you need cos i should be able to round up a few people in no time.. this thing is taking way to long to get started..

Green_Pikachu
14th January 2003, 05:43 PM
GD, is this thing dead, or what? Time to make a decision about this. We should either be fully comitted to getting this started, or just drop it. I need to know.

GoldDraconian
14th January 2003, 06:06 PM
Okay, calm down everyone. I've been busy.
Dead? I hope in Illùvatar's name that it's not.

We need two more people. You would think it'd be easy enough for that, but no... cool35, we need two more people. Just two! Round up two more people, and the bloody thing begins before long. We need two people, and I'll give a day or maybe two for you all to make teams, and then the thing starts. This has taken far too long, but there's very little I personally can do about it- I've mentioned the blasted tournament everywhere I have access to.

Think of it as extra preparation time, I guess. Whoever can help hogtie two other people to play gets gratitude and auto-wins the tourney... well, not so much physically winning as much as that sort of non-physical, ethereal "win". But anywho...

Vega
15th January 2003, 10:37 AM
i gues i'll join.

Aim: Andii56
IRC: andii
email: GenoRaven@hotmail.com
there.

DarkMyke007
15th January 2003, 11:04 AM
Sorry but maybe you need 3 more people.
Fanha is lazy and he hasn't unbanned me yet =/
So,if the tourney starts before he manged that,sub me...

GoldDraconian
19th January 2003, 09:49 AM
DM007- Are you morally opposed to using NetBattle?

I'll allow you all to use NetBattle for battles, provided you follow two rules:

1. Don't use anything glitched. IIRC, Sub is still a little buggy... for a more complete list, go bug the NetBattle team.

2. For the love of God, use the extended log! The extended log is still more annoying than the GSBot ones (IMO, of course), but I can still _read_ them. The normal logs convey almost nothing unless you watched the battle and the log would kinda refresh your memory.

That won't apply to me.

Assuming DarkMyke plays, we need two more people, I think. If that's correct, I might actually be forced to play this. May detract from the pairing credibility in some people's eyes- then I'd go something like 0-60. ;_;

Come on, just two more people, maybe just one... This thing needs to start.

I'll throw in cheesecake...

GoldDraconian
25th January 2003, 06:18 PM
Okay, this has taken far, far too long. DarkMyke, I need to know if you're playing or not. If so, we begin Monday. If not, I am going to find one more person and... coerce... them into playing. Alright? I apologize for the delay, but I've done pretty much everything I could...

DarkMyke007
26th January 2003, 11:54 AM
Find someone else...I'm still banned.And also I don't really want to play anymore...

Sorry for the problems anyway =/

GoldDraconian
26th January 2003, 04:37 PM
Alright, we need one more player. Anyone who wants this thing to live, hunt somebody down and make them play. We need one more play, and we'll have a bizzare 14-player tourney. We need somebody now. Immediately! The INNT Tournament will begin as soon as we have the one last person. Go forth!

Clicky Pen
26th January 2003, 08:00 PM
hay c_d tracked me down so i play k

aim: clickypen324
irc: either clicky[whatever] or tumbleweed

k thx

GoldDraconian
26th January 2003, 08:45 PM
Well, here we go! I believe that we can now go to work.

You guys have two days maximum starting tomorrow to organize your teams. Um... since we've got to work with 14 people, due to the need to get my *** in gear, we'll have teams of two. ^_^;; Hey, it's the bets I could do... Pick your partner well, choose a captain (or big cheese, or whatever title you'd like the person to have), choose a team name, and send me the info. If it's not done by Tuesday, I'm picking both the teams and the names (and believe me, you do not want me to have to name you the Spinarak-sucking Spinach-like-substance-flavored Slurpies). I'm going to e-mail this to everyone, but I thought I'd make sure it's here.

You're going to want to make your teams, so go to it.

Gandalf
27th January 2003, 03:36 AM
Well if you run one man short i'll be here...
My aim: Mithrandir1287
e-mail: jedimaster1287

Voodoo
27th January 2003, 08:03 AM
Me and Syb will be teammate. :P

Team Name: The Knight who say "Ni"
Captain: Syberia
Member: Voodoo (Me)

I'll add my info.
mIRC name: Voodoo, Shiv_of_Bronze, Monkey_Armpit_Juice

Green_Pikachu
27th January 2003, 07:57 PM
hot monkey love with canadian love slave team.

Clicky_Pen
GreenPikachu

GoldDraconian
27th January 2003, 08:00 PM
Pariah- which one of you is the dominatrix?

That is, which one is the captain?

Gandalf- I think we're fine number-wise, but I'll make you available as a sub. I don't want to deny anybody the potential to play in the tournament- that's the reason I'm organizing it, is it not, to convince people to play?

cool35
27th January 2003, 11:09 PM
-cool_daddy [captain]
-Cow_of_Inferno

poor clicky got snapped up by GP before i could get him :---*

edit: oh and is that eccentrox guy gunna be playing y/n :O

edit2: olol i was just informed its a 2 people team

sorry bonesy cow asked first :---<

crazybone
28th January 2003, 08:00 AM
No biggie, ;]]

Well, GD, if no one joins up with me, randomize me, mmk?

Vega
28th January 2003, 08:38 AM
crazybone, you want to join up with me?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
28th January 2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by cool35
-cool_daddy [captain]
-Cow_of_Inferno

poor clicky got snapped up by GP before i could get him :---*

edit: oh and is that eccentrox guy gunna be playing y/n :O

edit2: olol i was just informed its a 2 people team

sorry bonesy cow asked first :---<

Yes, eccentrox will be playing.

GD, would there happen to be someone named mysticalserebii (or was it silverserebii) playing?

Dark Magician
28th January 2003, 01:19 PM
Argh. I'm eccentrox and yes, I will be playing. Sorry for not posting here, but my computer was messed up and would not let me on TPM.
Anyone. Pick me. Please.
Edit: Whoa, 250th post. Finally.

Green_Pikachu
28th January 2003, 04:36 PM
well, i listed clicky first, so he can be captain.

GoldDraconian
28th January 2003, 09:47 PM
Well, sorry I didn't respond earlier...

Phantom of Innocence- yes, silverserebii or something to that effect is playing, I believe...

cool35: good

Due to a couple uncertain matchups and a lack of time on my part, the teams will go up tomorrow. I'm going to be forced to accept teams made between now and then, so you have a last chance to pair up and pick a name before you end up being the Smelly Slugs. XD

Phantom of Innocence-BF
29th January 2003, 06:00 PM
GD, I just word that Silverserebii might not be participating in the Tourney as she is preoccupied. Which is a drag as I was gonna pick her as my partner.

I guess I'll be randomized too then. Thanks. :)

cool35
29th January 2003, 08:36 PM
(01:32p) [c_d[away]] got any ideas what we should call the team
(01:32p) [CoI] Prole Boyz
(01:33p) [c_d[away]] ok
(01:33p) [CoI] worst name, ever
(01:33p) [c_d[away]] lol ;[

edititit: post pairings pls

GoldDraconian
29th January 2003, 09:27 PM
All right, I'll get the things done in a little while, then edit this post. Missing a day of school= 1000 pages of work to catch up on. ;_;

EDIT: As promised...

Two notes beforehand: apparently, I'm an idiot and we had 16 people. ;_; However, if it's true that silverserebii won't be playing, then we are indeed a player short. Now, it looks like Vega and Gandalf are subs (or one of them will be an actual player if SS can't play...) But enough about my organizing stuff while on drugs (for asthma- never do _bad_ drugs!) and while sleep-deprived. The randomized pairings are:

*LegoMahPoke (or whatever it is :P) and crazybone
*Phantom of Innocence and eccentrox
*artismarti and Kari and Mewtwo (three members? ;))
*silverserebii and Y2Jesus (or and Y2Jesus)

So, get in contact with your partner, name your team, make your pogheymanz teams, and the fun will begin on Monday (for symbolic value).

The far-too-delayed tournament shall live, I say! LIVE!

Sorry again about the delays- this should've started in, liek, December. :x

Inferno Cow
30th January 2003, 05:43 AM
It figures when you're all messed up that the first phrase that comes to your head is "Prole Boyz"

Prole Boyz

Has a nice ring to it...:D

crazybone
30th January 2003, 06:28 PM
"Special K"

Legomahkilo - Captain
crazybone - druglord

GoldDraconian
30th January 2003, 06:32 PM
w00t, 1000th post in Online Battling!

Good that we're getting names...

druglord? Isn't that a game?

crazybone
30th January 2003, 08:28 PM
When do pairings go up?

GoldDraconian
30th January 2003, 09:19 PM
Monday, I think. Or maybe sooner... I want to give people a little time first... I might even get 'em up tomorrow. XD I might as well get them up soon, it's not like it matters exactly when...

Phantom of Innocence-BF
30th January 2003, 09:26 PM
I think putting the pairings up sooner would be a good idea. The weekend is approaching and I think people will have more time then to battle and sort things out. Monday is a school day which means HW and stress and blah blah blah. >.<

GoldDraconian
30th January 2003, 09:44 PM
Alright then, my trusty 20-sided die has helped me. Please tell me if I've set anybody against their partner. :x

Pariah vs. silverserebii
LegoMahPokE vs. eccentrox
crazybone vs. Voodoo
Syberia vs. Kari and Mewtwo
Cow of Inferno vs. Clicky Pen
Phantom of Innocence- BF vs. Y2Jesus
artismarti{OMG} vs. cool_daddy

I really don't know most of you well enough to give an accurate prediction as to who will be teh winnar.

The pairings will go on the web site soon, when I update most of the stuff on there. :/

Begin at will, but finish ASAP. Don't forget to save the logs; I want to read them, as I'll never be able to witness the event as it occurs, since I'm banned from the GSBot server. ;.;

cool35
30th January 2003, 10:34 PM
GD pls post the pairings for the battles in a new topic.

winners-

GP
potent
could go either way voodoo vs crazybone
syb
clicky
Y2J
me

Paradox
7th February 2003, 01:10 PM
Well, i've decided to join as a sub, that's if you guys want me.