PDA

View Full Version : NetBattle-ELITE FOUR!

Black Bayleef
29th July 2003, 02:16 PM
NETBATTLE PLAYERS ONLY!
I need four people who has 5 Pokemon of 1 type (Evolved level 2/1) and 1 of a different type of a pokemon's fully evolved form.

ALL POKEMON MUST BE LEVEL 50 AND UNDER.CHALLENGER'S POKEMON MUST BE AT LEVEL 57 OR LOWER.

Elite Four:
Black Bayleef-5 Steel,1 Dark
Hexae-5 Flying,1 ???
*empty*
*empty*
*empty*

~Black Bayleef

Hexae
29th July 2003, 02:51 PM
I'll be a Flying member if you wish. Will there be some sort of rule that disallows challengers from using a team of pokemon strong to the Elite's? For example, could a trainer load up on water types to take on the fire member? Just curious.

And does it matter what type the sixth pokemon is, as long as it is different from my theme?

Mana Lugia
29th July 2003, 03:04 PM
um, online, everyone plays at lv 100...

Black Bayleef
29th July 2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Hexae
I'll be a Flying member if you wish. Will there be some sort of rule that disallows challengers from using a team of pokemon strong to the Elite's? For example, could a trainer load up on water types to take on the fire member? Just curious.

And does it matter what type the sixth pokemon is, as long as it is different from my theme?

for your first question,yes,the challenger could do that.Second question,it doesn't matter.

Michigan Man
30th July 2003, 12:45 PM
First things first why are you copying our netbattle idea.
Second if you're gonna copy us at least use our rules instead of making up your crappy rules.