PDA

View Full Version : Poll: NO! You'll never make me go! I don't wanna...

Rambunctious Jamirus
30th July 2003, 08:57 AM
I hope the title atrracted your attention for this Poll of mine is actually normal! It's about...camps!

Yes, the dreaded camp. Swimming in that muddy lake, falling in mud, mosquitoes, singing around the campfire, whatever.

So, the Poll is:

1. Did you go to camp this year or are going to shortly (just seeing as I have no idea how the Southern Hemisphere works)?

2. Did you have any kind of fun whatsoever or will you?

3. Were you forced to go or was it your idea?

Now for some spice:

4. Did you meet anyone from TPM at the camp?

~*~

1. Going to a SeaWorld Camp this Saturday and won't be back till Friday. Yay! No brother with staples in his head...

2. I had fun last year at the camp so I hope I do this year.

3. My idea. The only thing my parent's control over me is the way I treat my brother.

4. Nope, not yet. I hope I do some day though.

MarshmallowEgg
30th July 2003, 10:25 AM
1. Did you go to camp this year or are going to shortly?: Nope, and I'm never going to again. I went last year and I hated it.

2. Did you have any kind of fun whatsoever or will you?: The only thing good about camp was that my best friend was there. That's it. I hated everything else.

3. Were you forced to go or was it your idea?: I was forced, which is probably why I hated it so much. Actually, first my mom told me that if I didn't go, I couldn't use the computer the rest of the summer. Then when I still didn't want to go, she bribed me. She told me she'd buy me a CD, a video game, and candy. I still haven't seen any of that stuff. (As you can tell, I'm still very bitter over this.)

4. Did you meet anyone from TPM at the camp?: I didn't even meet anyone at camp, much less someone from TPM.

Pichu
30th July 2003, 03:19 PM
I know there are 4 parts to this polll but I always wanted to go to camp, but somehow, my parents never let me go there... now I think they regret it somehow. :O

Crystal Mew
30th July 2003, 04:35 PM
1. Not this year....the only time I went to camp was last year, so I'll just tell about that :)

2. Heck NO! I had the worst time...I fell, or rather got dragged like 5ft playing sopme stupid game -_-; some girl knocked my knee out, then I tripped (obviously ;_;) and she continued to drag me :< left me with no skin on my knee and a brusie =D! I could barely walk..... so I sat out the rest of the camp, watching everyone else play games I loved...like volleyball ;_;

3. Meh, I was kinda forced...but before I left I want4ed to go...then I had a crappy time. So I didn't go back this year :D

4. Someone from TPM? o_0; I HIGHLY doubt that....lol

Hurricane
30th July 2003, 04:49 PM
1. I hate camp.

2. No.

3. I had the idea of not going.

Now for some spice:

4. If I did go I am pretty sure I would not meet anyone from the place. Seeing as they have no lies of their own.

bb88
30th July 2003, 07:20 PM
I've never actually gone to a summer camp, but I've always wanted to, but I'm pretty much too old now. I always imagined it would be fun and zany, like "Salute Your Shorts".

pika23
30th July 2003, 07:26 PM
I've never went to camp and I'm glad. I'm not very social with people I don't know why. Plus I'm quiet and shy in real life so I wouldn't make many friends probably. If I did go to camp though my parents would probably send me to some stupid Christian Camp. -_-' They already torture me with a Christian School why not make it worse and send me to camp.

Gengachu
30th July 2003, 09:47 PM
1. Did you go to camp this year or are going to shortly?
Yes, it was a Christian Camp.

Not much. For one thing I'm not even really a Christian. I just don't want to disappoint my parents as they're strong believers, so I don't tell them about it. The church related stuff was pretty boring and I was so bored during free-time that I read a book. I played cards a few times. I guessed right in the game Clue my first try, which is pretty amazing. I listened to Robin Williams 2002 for a while, and that's stuff's really funny. To sum it up I would've had more fun at home, but I was moderately entertained.

My parents made me go, of course.

I really doubt it as, like others said, many of TPM's members don't have much of a life, myself included . If they are from TPM they didn't mention anything about it.

Kireihana52
30th July 2003, 11:34 PM
I've never been camping before. I was actually going to go to Florida on some beach camping trip when I was 11, but my best friend at the time was unable to go. And it's good that I didn't go then, because that was the summer I started my period. -_-; But, yeah..camping doesn't appeal to me, the only reason I wanted to go on a beach camp is for my obsession with the ocean and swimming, not to meet anyone. I'm too dependant on my stereo, tv, and computer anyway.

~Bethany

Jay Umbreon
31st July 2003, 03:20 AM
Like I've said before, Summer camps dont really exist in England o_O; well....not as much as they do in USA. So, like 95% of people just stay at home or go on holiday with their family abroad. Didn't go to 'camp' this year, and I never plan to x.o it seems a bit creepy to me.

~Jay

homeofmew
31st July 2003, 09:48 AM
1. Did you go to camp this year or are going to shortly (just seeing as I have no idea how the Southern Hemisphere works)?
no camp for me, i used to go to some really cool camps before i moved though :(!
I did, Rifery, and paintballing=y
no, i liked going, but one camp was a little more rugged x-x;
Now for some spice:

no, but there were some former TPM members who went to my High School.

mr_pikachu
31st July 2003, 02:06 PM
This post is rated PG. :D

1. I went to two hyper-boring camps this year. Yes, two. Makes you feel good, doesn't it?

2. Uh, I guess the occasional game of Air Hockey was good...

3. I was pretty much forced, although I was okay with it.

4. Not at the camp specifically, but I got on TPM whenever I could to try and keep up with the "current events"!

camp (n) - A place for parents to dump their children off when they are sick of them. See also: abandonment, adoption, black market babies, celibacy, circumcision, suicide, murder...