PDA

View Full Version : Question

Rebecca Chambers
30th July 2003, 09:30 AM
Has anyone ever played Keio Flying Squadron for the Mega CD?Since it is as old as the hills it is very rare now!I just wondered because it is a great game and was definitely worthy of being made into an anime series!I can't remember the girls name but she rode on a dragon called Spot and had to retrieve a key stolen by an intelligent Racoon or she got no dinner!her granny was so strict!The Racoon had an IQ superior to a humans!The game reminded me of Parodius with the flying pig etc!

I have the first Nintendo console from 1985.I was addicted to Duck Hunt and Double Dragon!^_^

Gengachu
30th July 2003, 10:48 PM
I never had a Genesis until recently, and I don't have the Sega CD add on, so I don't know about that game. From what I hear most of the games on it were crap. The only ones I've heard anything good about are Snatcher and Sonic CD. I have Sonic CD, for PC. Great soundtrack. Anyway that does sound kinda like Parodius. If you're into that kinda stuff you should try GunNac for NES. It has rabbits that throw carrots at you as weapons. It's actually a good game though, even if it is very Japanese.

I love the NES. I have all sorts of games for it on my computer. You can get them at Vimm's Lair (http://www.vimm.net) if you're interested. Plus Nintendo won't care since the NES is long dead. And if you like Double Dragon you should try to get Super Double Dragon for Super Nintendo. They're also coming out with a GBA Double Dragon.

Ultarius
31st July 2003, 09:01 PM
Speaking of things that should be made into anime, Gundam Wing should, by all means possible, be made into an RPG. Yeah, I know it was made into a (lame, IMO) fighting game, that didn't do the series justice, but I really, really think that game should be made into an RPG.

Gengachu
1st August 2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Ultarius
Speaking of things that should be made into anime, Gundam Wing should, by all means possible, be made into an RPG. Yeah, I know it was made into a (lame, IMO) fighting game, that didn't do the series justice, but I really, really think that game should be made into an RPG.

What do we need a Gundam Wing RPG for? There's already Front Mission for SNES, and that's a Strategy-RPG that has you controlling big robots. I don't know much about Gundam Wing, but I don't think an RPG of it could be much different than that game.

Kirei
1st August 2003, 01:42 PM
I'm moving this to video games as it is about video games(I think!!!)