PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Have you led a dark life? ~PG-13~

Cheesey
30th July 2003, 05:27 PM
The title speaks for itself.

I have. I've been mugged twice... First time I was out with my friend and this guy dragged us into a deserted park. He cut me in the forehead and stole my wallet :| I never got that back. The second time I was with a group of friends and someone, dunno if it was male or female, ambushed up and beat us up ~.~

My finger has been cut off before in an HE class, although it got sewed back on. It's always been kinda stiff, but it's ok. It was a horrible experience though x_x

Soon after, my gf moved to France, my best friend moved to Wales and then 4 months after that my other friend died of a heart attack. I took it all really badly and became dark and antisocial. I never really had friends since and at school I like to glare at people and throw my food at the people I don't like =P

I was stabbed in the back (literally) by a drunken 16 year old last September. It wasn't too bad and i got fixed up quickly enough.

I have scars from all those encounters -.-;;; And it's made me dark and antisocial, so I go online all the time. And hormones drive me crazy, I get into fights a lot at school :/

But I'm perfectly happy online, and I think I'm a nice enough person, but I talk an awful lot >_<

How about you?

Jay
30th July 2003, 05:31 PM
Maybe this should have a PG13 rating?

I've had people threaten to kill me before, I can't count how many times, but two of those times were attempted. I don't really want to explain much else but yeah I've lead a pretty dark life.

Cheesey
30th July 2003, 05:34 PM
That might be a good idea Jay =o

When my finger was cut off it was because my friend was cutting a cake >>; Then the teacher shouted at someone and startled him and he dropped the knife. Owch.

Hurricane
30th July 2003, 05:34 PM
Ok, and I thought my life was bad.

Not to be rude or anything, But if you wrote a book based on your life, you would make thousands.

I dont have a bad life btw, I just have an attitude.

Yukitsukai
30th July 2003, 05:40 PM
*deep breath*

Throat slit, raped twice, a dozen or so suicide attempts, near death at least half a dozen times, broken almost every bone in my body, 2 abusive boyfriends, and all this by 13. Yeah, my life has been pretty dark... =/

Katie
30th July 2003, 05:44 PM
wow :( ok all of a sudden my life isn't so horrible. the only thing I can complain about is my parents are way too overprotective (I got grounded for a week for going to the mall with a group of friends and no adult :| and I was 15. how sad.) sorry to hear all the things that happened to you guys >_o;;

~Katie

Angel Blossom
30th July 2003, 05:45 PM
Sorry to hear all that stuff, Chris. ;_;

Well, the worst that has happened to me was probably when I was involved in a big fight at my school. I just have this thing.. every girl in my highschool hates me. I'm really nice to everyone, though, and I know I'm not loud or annoying. Oo' Well, a couple of months ago, I had a boyfriend, who was really cute. I'm guessing all the girls liked him or something, because they tried to break us up by spreading nasty rumours.. Some girls told him I had sex with a guy I don't even know, and another girl complained to the school, and said that my sister was on pot. Gosh, why did they have to get my sister involved? NONE of the stuff they said was true. ;_; Anyway, he's my exboyfriend now. At first I was mad that he broke up with me, but then he said he didn't want all that **** to keep happening to me. Oh well, the girls still hate me. And I have to spend 3 more years with them.. bah.

Krystalline Kabutops
30th July 2003, 06:34 PM
o.O I haven't had NEARLY as an unpleasent life as most of you people, but it is pretty nasty in the mental and emotional fields.

Social outcast all of my life, backstabs about once a week, continual loss of friends, and a few personal reasons I don't care to give out.

Without my online buds, I think I'd die.

Real One Barunson
30th July 2003, 07:07 PM
I don't have life as bad as other ppl. The only seriously bad things that happened to me are:

A year ago when I was walking to my friend's house, when I was 2/3 of the way there a boy of a certain color, he was presumably 14 ambushed me from behind a tree, I didn't even do anything to him, he punched me in the face, I cried like a little girl, now the good part: I got back up and violently pushed him onto the sidewalk and stomped on his testiciles and kicked his head. He just started to cry and walked away :D. I haven't seen him since :P.

And about 6 months ago I was riding my bike home from school, and there were 3 bad looking thugs speeding by in a red Jaguar, and one of them said "We're gonna kill ya, ya f**kin whitey!" :o But they never did >_>;

Good thing I moved to a way better area which is 32 km away, or I might be dead right now :(

edit: Hey! This topic is PG-13, so I should have got my parents to read the thread with me '-';

pika23
30th July 2003, 07:22 PM
I haven't lived a dark life at all. Nothing like that has ever happened to me. I used to get depressed alot though. If that even counts.

Toxicity
30th July 2003, 08:00 PM
I have. ;_; It's been bad, and I've survived everything:

My dark past includes being tortured by my brother: bruises, scrapes, cuts, damage; choked for a long time leaving me near death twice in third grade; school outcast; harassed for being me; a father who ignores me and only cares for my brother; a mom who doesn't give a crap for me; my family members hating me; many suicide attempts; many physical fights in school; many friends abandoning me after becoming popular; a scar on my lower back from a being ambushed; depression; my entire back broken once in second grade because an idiot made me slip onto the hard floor with his jacket; and I was close to being ran over by my mother(my aunt saved meh... ._.).

Drade130
30th July 2003, 08:03 PM
Worst thing that hapens to me is fights. I like fighting a bit too much u could say. I get in them quite a bit. But i dont get in much trouble at all because the state deems me "Academically gifted" or some bull like that and my retarded principal won't do anthing to me, loses a certain amount of money i believe. : >

Gengachu
30th July 2003, 09:24 PM
I'd say that I've lived a fairly happy and easy life. Really the only bad thing in my life has been trouble managing anger (and it was a huge problem, but I don't feel like discussing), but now I've got things under control. I've been made fun of, but who hasn't? I just wish my family would be more accepting of my obsession with games.

SneaselReborned
31st July 2003, 12:07 AM
@Yukitsukai: :o. 13 years old and all that? Pretty bad neighborhood.
@Cheesy: :o. Mugged twice? Finger cut off? Stabbed with a knife? Damn, you got it bad.
@Gothic Latias: :o. Pretty f***ed, eh?

And how old are you people who have all this crap happen to you? *shudders*

Crystal Mew
31st July 2003, 12:16 AM
Hmm....
Well, I've had close family members, REALLY close family members die...I don't want to go into detail who it was though....even though I've said it on TPM before, since no one recalls, I don't care to mention it again..online, or even irl...although its pretty obvious ._.; anyways, if I start thinking about it, I'll cry. so...dun wanna do that I suppose....I miss him alot...
er, anyways, thats about the worst thats happened to me...

and I don't care to mention it, but it hurts...... :(

Jay
31st July 2003, 12:39 AM
I've had much much worse stuff happen to me as I stated but with common sense I prefer not to discuss it and have a major breakdown. </contribution to topic>

Now, the reason I wanted to reply...

Originally posted by Barunson
edit: Hey! This topic is PG-13, so I should have got my parents to read the thread with me '-';

No, that's when something called "using your common sense" comes into play. Sticking a (PG13) rating isn't going to prevent anyone under the specified age to view the topic, you view it at your own risk. This is so we're monitoring correctly and we don't let a sexual/depressive topic hang without a parental rating, and then we're forced to get in trouble.

As for your sarcasm, I'd cut that crap in this topic if I were you.

ILikePokemonP
31st July 2003, 01:28 AM
Some of the posts surprised me a bit, nothing like that's ever happened to me. I guess I've been very lucky and had a normal life as possible.

nightcrow
31st July 2003, 04:13 AM
I haven't really lived a bad life, really... :\ Other than my dad being rather agressive and etc.. and moving a lot, I can't say my life is all that bad..

Cheesey
31st July 2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by SneaselReborned
@Yukitsukai: :o. 13 years old and all that? Pretty bad neighborhood.
@Cheesy: :o. Mugged twice? Finger cut off? Stabbed with a knife? Damn, you got it bad.

I know --; But I have enough things to do to keep me occupied now.

@Gothic Latias: :o. Pretty f***ed, eh?

And how old are you people who have all this crap happen to you? *shudders*

I was mugged both times when I was 10. Finger cut off when I was 12, and stabbed when I was 13. And I'm 13 now :>

Shadow Djinn
31st July 2003, 02:03 PM
Well, lesee ~_~. My father was a mean person and always beat me and my twin ;_;. He was really mean, and also was mean to me mum ._. After a while my mom filed for a divorce, so it was nice and I got a stepdad since my mom married again after that so yay for me? ._. When my sister was 12 we were mugged and my sister nearly died since someone choked her ._. I got a lot of scrapes and stuff while exploring the alleys, running into drunks etc. >< My stepdad was real nice, but I remember one time during my 11th christmas my real dad came and said he changed but, at midnight when my mum was still just dating my now stepdad he was threteaning me that he would kill us ._. But then my dad was chased out by my mum, dunno if he's in jail now. If he is then goody.

~DT8

Real One Barunson
31st July 2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Teddiursa89
Worst thing that hapens to me is fights. I like fighting a bit too much u could say. I get in them quite a bit. But i dont get in much trouble at all because the state deems me "Academically gifted" or some bull like that and my retarded principal won't do anthing to me, loses a certain amount of money i believe. : >

Hmm........................ Usually the way people type is linked to their knowledge, so I am sensing that this child is not very bright, and he is lieing. I could be wrong, its more possible that I could be right *rhyme unintentional*, but today I have an urge to contradict people's statements :yes:

... I also remember more things from the past:

I almost got run over about 5 times.

When I was 4 I was at someone's house, and I found a key, and being a mere child, I stuck it in the electrical outlet :o. But I was ok since I pulled it out in a split second.

When I was 7 I didn't have my seatbelt on, we were going like... 50 mph, and me, being a mere child, opened the door :o. I could have got forced out of the car.

Somewhere around 8, I was at the local pool, and being stupid, I tried to see if I could try to go down the 11' mark, I did, but I almost drowned trying to get to the surface. No one noticed ;-;

Yea, I was a jackass when I was younger :(

MarshmallowEgg
31st July 2003, 09:08 PM
O_O Wow... I've never had anything like any of that happen. The worst thing that's ever happened to me was being severly depressed in 7th grade. I thought about killing myself, but I was way too scared to go through with it. I was also slightly depressed earlier this year, but not as bad as I was in 7th grade. And a couple days ago, I was nearly kidnapped, which was really scary. But aside from that, my life hasn't really been that bad.

Blinky121
1st August 2003, 07:08 PM
Not too many things have happened to me that were bad. I mean, I've gone through some depression, but that is not uncommon for young teens.

Physical pain is not an issue, mainly because I deal with it everyday. I've gotten used to the feeling of pain, because of all of the injuries via skateboarding. Concussions, mostly, but besides that, I deal with gashes, nutters (that, I cannot deal with), and a hell of a lot of shinners.

I feel fortunate to not have to deal with some of the problems some of you must go through. And at such a young age, too.