PDA

View Full Version : Poll: I think this is creative lol :p

Real One Barunson
30th July 2003, 07:47 PM
If you could be a mascot for a team/product etc. what would you be? WHY?????????????????////
I would be Chester Cheetah so I can eat Cheetos all day :>

Angel Blossom
30th July 2003, 07:52 PM
Oh, I so agree with your custom title, dude. It tells the truth. XD

You should put more thought into your answers for your own poll. It's not exactly smart to post two lines for a topic, but I suppose these days, we can get away with anything. *shrugs* ¬_¬ Now, as for the Poll. If I had to be a mascot for something, then I would like to be the horse for Ferrari, or the Lamborghini girl. Then I could have the coolest cars in existence. Of course, if I were a horse, I couldn't have a car, but hey. XP

pika23
30th July 2003, 07:58 PM
Hello Kitty of Sanrio. ^_^ Shes so cute. Hehe. Shes the most known of all the Sanrio Characters. My favorite is My Melody though. (Hope this counts but if not deal with it. It's all I could think of.)

Gengachu
30th July 2003, 09:52 PM
I think I would be Mario, so I would get all of Nintendo's games for free. Plus I would get all the pasta I want for free. I would also get a free Go Kart, a free castle, mushroom servants, and most likely a bunch of other stuff, too.

Katie
30th July 2003, 11:12 PM
Toucan Sam!!!!!! It'd just be cool to be a toucan, fly around looking for fr00t l00ps :) lol. gawd I haven't had those in ages... I have the sudden urge to go to the store, but it's almost midnight, so I won't >>;;

~Katie

bb88
30th July 2003, 11:21 PM
I would be the Philadelphia's Eagles eagle. Why? Because they are the best sports team, ever! I would sing the Eagles Fight Song loudly and proudly in front of the delirious Eagles fans. It goes a little something like this!:

Fly, Eagles Fly!
On the road to victory!
Fight, Eagles Fight!
Score a touchdown, 1, 2, 3! (1, 2, 3!)
Hit them low,
Hit them high,
And watch our Eagles fly!
Fly, Eagles Fly!
On the road to victory!
E- A- G- L- E- S-
EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yes:

Kireihana52
30th July 2003, 11:23 PM
I'd be Mario. I want the drugs he's on. XD

Or maybe the Trix rabbit so I could destroy the little evil children who will not let me have my cereal. :yes:

I'm getting a strange urge for cheese puffs and cereal now.. O_o

~Bethany

Crystal Mew
30th July 2003, 11:54 PM
Creative indeed....

Anyways, I would be uh....Tony the Tiger? o_0; The first commercial that I had every word memorised :')

either that or the Cherrio Bee :) *forgot name*
It would be cool to be a bee =>

Toxicity
31st July 2003, 12:06 AM
Sakura Kinomoto of CLAMP animations....I wanna capture cards and have a chance of wearing a variety of different things as a Cardcaptor. I'd rather be her than that evil communist known as Mario...*shudders* Otherwise, the Pokemon mascot, Pikachu!

whocares7003
31st July 2003, 01:45 AM
I would like to be the Playboy bunny. He probably gets lots of head from desperate girls who want to be in the magazine and I for one think that that is one great perk. Also I would appear on the cover of one of the top selling magazines in the world AND I'll wear a cute little pink outfit (not gay).

What could possibly be better than that?

Jay Umbreon
31st July 2003, 02:59 AM
I'd be snap crackle or pop from the mascots of rice krispies. they go aroundf playing with rice krispies and such which I love ^ ^ so I'd eat them all day :) oh, and I'd also get to wear little gnome type hats.

UmbreonCurse
31st July 2003, 10:18 AM
I'd be that robber dude for Cookie Crisp, if anyopne remberers that. Latyer they got rid of the robber guy and kept the dog. I hate that dog. I'd also like to be the Bear for that Sugar Crisp (or was it Honey Crisp?) cereal...

Mikey
31st July 2003, 10:19 AM
I'd be Lucky the Leprechaun! Why u ask? So i could make anything with my magic! Only downside is those blasted children following me, but that can be easily taken care of with a giant robotic mega superduper T-rexasaurus! >: )

Plus, who wouldn't want a pot of gold?:yes:

Real One Barunson
31st July 2003, 03:14 PM
I changed my mind

Maybe Mario, like other person said, I want free pasta and the PCP that he is on too :<

Maybe the Trix rabbit, I like rabbits, and like other person said, I would want to kill all those evil kids :<

But cheetos are still ok :>