PDA

View Full Version : EX Sandstorm

Water Pokemon Master
30th July 2003, 10:20 PM
Hey everyone! I just went to the store and was able to get a picture of the EX Sandstorm booster packs that have not yet been released! The direct link to some of the info on the set, as well as the booster pack pictures, are located here:

http://thepokebeach.cjb.net/main.shtml

Roarkiller
31st July 2003, 03:15 AM
ADVERTISING! BAN!!!

lol

Im more interested in what cards r actually in the set. Its not gonna be released nxt mth, is it? Thats like too early.

Water Pokemon Master
31st July 2003, 04:05 AM
Im more interested in what cards r actually in the set. Its not gonna be released nxt mth, is it? Thats like too early.

There was actually a list going around the net that I was going to post but, several sources confirmed it to be fake. I think I heard the set was going to be released sometime in late October or early November. All I know is that it has Mysterious Fossil, Wailord ex, and Seviper in the set. I am sure that the Japanese set will be similar to the English version, so PA or SPP should have the list.

Roarkiller
31st July 2003, 09:11 AM
Considering that EX:R&S = ADV 1, i think it can be assumed the same for the next set.

Anyway, IMO 200HP is still too high, no matter what ppl say. I mean c'mon, i know they want to stop OHKOs, but this is too much. What next, an attack that does 100+ w/o setbacks?

Alec Trevelyan
31st July 2003, 10:54 AM
totally agreed w/ roarkiller, 150 hp is very fine... i think people at nintendo should focus more on effects then on damage =/