PDA

View Full Version : Official Good and Bad Reference Topic

Kool Dudy
30th July 2003, 11:07 PM
The reason I'm making this is to keep track of TPM refs when you trade. For people who don't know what references are, they are the people that you have traded with. The more refrences you have, you don't have to send first and the less chance of being ripped off.

Because the world is filled of crime and stupid people who are getting them into trouble just because of cards, we need a good/bad traders list.

There will be two lists. A Good trader and Bad Trader list. For every succesful trade you have made, please post who you have traded with and I need both person to confirm it so it's a true trade and you will be receiving one reference.

An Example is like this...

TPM #1 : 1 ref

Get it guys? If you don't, then PM me and I'll explain cuz I'm experienced with it :D . I've been trading online for a long time. :D

Good Traders List

Currently none because everyone on TPM don't really like cards or people are afraid they are going to get ripped off so no deals have been made.

Bad Traders List

Currently none because everyone on TPM don't really like cards or people are afraid they are going to get ripped off so no deals have been made.