PDA

View Full Version : Official Rules of Trading on TPM

Kool Dudy
30th July 2003, 11:18 PM
I'm making the rules for now. If you guys want to change a bit about something and I and other peeps agree in favor of it, then I will change it.

Rules of Trading Online

1. When a trade is agreed and addresses are exchanged and if person A backs off a trade, then compensation will need to be given to person B or a bad reference will be left. Having a bad reference is not good because no one will really trust you.

2. If some of you don't know how to trade online, here's a guide for you guys...

- First off, determine who sends
- Second, agree on a trade
- Third, exchange addresses
- Last send cards then a successful transaction is made.

3. If both have same amount of references, you can simulsend. Simulsending is sending at the same time. If you don't trust each other, then you can perform a third-party trade. Third party trading requires an additional person that both of you trust such as a moderator. Both of you send your cards to this third person. Then once this third person has received both mails, then he will send the cards to their new owners.

4. When you post a have/want list, you will have to post the cards you have and the cards you want. After, you ARE not allowed to post trades on the board that's why how to contact a specific person is needed to be posted on either the top or bottom of the list.

5. Selling which includes cash, checks, money order is not allowed because of safety reasons. Many problems have had happened with selling. If you want to sell something, the only form of payment that is acceptable is paypal.

That's all the rules I can think off right now and remember...

TPM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRADE PROBLEMS. IF YOU GOT RIPPED, IT'S NOT TPM'S FAULT BUT I WILL HELP YOU SOLVE YOUR CASE.

If you have questions, please post in this topic.

Systematic Revolution
31st July 2003, 10:17 PM
I don't suppose selling is allowed is it? My guess would be no, but it's worth asking, no?

~SR

Kool Dudy
1st August 2003, 12:15 AM
Aah...thanks for notifyin me. I'll be editing the post l8er.