PDA

View Full Version : Theory of Evolution

Rocketboy
31st July 2003, 03:16 PM
Well people were always saying that Treecko will evolve but I have a theory...*Puts on reading glasses and and a pipe*

Well let me just tell you my theory

Indigo- Charmander evolves (Fire)

Orange- None because the're weren't any new starters

Johto- Chikorita (grass)

you see since no water starters have evolved I think that Hoenn is the place where Mudkip will evolve

Agree or Disagree?

ThePhenom
31st July 2003, 03:41 PM
I think people believe Treecko will evolve because it's Ash's pokemon, and it's evolutions haven't been in the show yet, whereas Combusken, Blaziken, Marshtomp, and Swampert already have. :P

JazzJazz
31st July 2003, 05:17 PM
I think it's a bit silly to look for patterns in evolution or capturing... I doubt the writers would go that way.

Mikey
31st July 2003, 05:39 PM
I don't believe AG is following anything they did in Kanto/Johto except Ash catching the common new bird. (Well Noctowl's coloring made it uncommon) but nothing else has really followed. I think Treecko will most likely evolve sooner or later, but i bet it'll keep it's personality. Brock hardly uses Mudkip, which makes it seem unlikely it'll evolve.

Team Rocket's Lugia
31st July 2003, 08:59 PM
But remember, it was the "old" Mudkip, so it moght be exprienced.

Pewter City Geodude
1st August 2003, 09:52 PM
I really do think Treecko will evolve. The animators/writers seem to not like Absorb and the Drains (maybe they're tough to animate or something), and that's all Treecko can learn as far as Grass attacks besides Solarbeam. I really think it'll evolve so they can show off Leaf Blade which is exclusive to Grovyle/Sceptile.

Rei_Zero
10th August 2003, 09:06 AM
Heres another pattern to notice...

Kanto grass starter-never evolved
Johto grass starter-evolved once
Hoenn grass starter-???

Hanada Tattsu
10th August 2003, 05:54 PM
I agree, evolution patterns are pointless to follow in the anime now that AG has premiered, mainly because the anime is following so many new rules now.