PDA

View Full Version : TCG News

Kool Dudy
31st July 2003, 06:35 PM
/me got notin to do...

so i decided to...make a news topic...

Yu-Gi-Oh

Remember the collector tins that contained, BEWD, BSD, REBD, etc...Well, they're making new ones and they will be released on November 15, 2003.

We still don't know what cards will be in the tins but it's probable that we'll see parallel foils from this year's expansions.

MTG

This is sort of old but meh...

The set that is right after 8th edition will be ...

Mirrodin Block

The codenames of this block is BLT : Bacon; Lettuce; Tomato

The real names of this block : Mirrodin, Darksteel, Fifth Dawn

Razola
1st August 2003, 01:13 AM
Guess I'll expand on the Magic News...

8th Edition hit the stores Monday and features at least 1 card from each Magic set that has never before been in a Core Set (Unglued Excluded). The set also feature the new (and somewhat controversial) new cardface for Magic, which will be the norm from now on.

You Make the Card is back. After Forgotten Ancient was released in Scourge, a new YMTC was started. Go to Magic's Website (www.magicthegathering.com) to take part in it. (As of typing this, the card is on Step 7 and is a non-creature Artifact).

GenCon reveal concept art for Mirrodin and the set is taking Magic in a futuristic direction. Look for my thread to get more details. The set is due in October.

TOURNEMENT DATES: 8th Edition is tournement legal on September 1st.

Kool Dudy
1st August 2003, 09:15 PM
In the latest issue of Shonen Jump, a free trial version copy of Power of Chaos was given to every issue. Pick one up if you're interested.

Power of Chaos is basically a computer game which features the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG. You duel against the computer. I haven't got one yet...cuz i find shonen jump too cheezy...meh

Roarkiller
2nd August 2003, 12:27 AM
Thank you, but there's already a sticky topic for that. And its not juz for pkmn.

Dont mind if u repost everything in that topic up there.

*k1!k*