PDA

View Full Version : Stones...

Togechikku
26th December 2002, 01:49 AM
Sorry if I'm supposed to post this in the FAQ but I can't find it!!!
I just wanted to know where to get the stones... especially the Leaf Stone and Water Stone... Coz I wanna get Daatengu and Runpapa... Thanks for your help and sorry for any of your time wasted... Bye...
Again, sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place...

Azura Stardust
26th December 2002, 04:48 AM
um, well you see the little button there that says "search", click that. :x And search in Ruby/Sapphire for "stones". um yeah.. use that next time please.

Anyway to answer the qn you can look at the bottom of the sea (using HM 08 Dive) and when you see these circular patches on the floor, and press A, you find a hidden item. There are lots of these patches around that place. Its mostly between TOkusane and Minamo City. Some of those hidden items are Coloured Fragments. Now off Minamo City there is a red house on a small island, tlak to the person in there and he can exchange the fragment for a elemental stone.

I cant remember where you get the rest, except that fire stone is in Chimney mountain (needs strength) and thunderstone in the Power Plant (need surf). To get in the power plant talk to the elec. gym leader (he's walking outside) and he will give you keys to the plant. Go in, turn off a big orange reactor, in the reactor room there is a thunderstone. Go out and talk to the GL he'll give you Thunderbolt TM!

starystarmie
27th December 2002, 02:35 AM
for the color fragments just press a only and it will automatically be put in your bag. on which pocket will it be put. i'ved done it couple of times but i can't understand japanese.

is it really automatic or do we need a pokemon to look for it? and how do we know what color we got. i reallly need a water stone to evolved hassubero to runpapa. i'm using all water type pokemon. and currently nearing the last gym, i want to evolved it before reaching the last gym. hope somebody could help me on this. thanks.

Pixie
27th December 2002, 01:58 PM
I really really would like to evolve my poor Eneko... it's already
at level 60 and it's still un-evolved!!! Where are those pesky
Moon Stones?!

Togechikku
27th December 2002, 07:56 PM
Thanks Azura... I found the stones already... Sorry... I'll try and use the search button next time... Sorry...