PDA

View Full Version : Game: Goldenrod Tower V.16 [M.A.]

Pages : 1 [2]

Crystalmaster Mike
12th August 2003, 05:27 AM
Charizard04621 >> Well, yeah... Wait for Kyle... Though it's plain obvious it's Abra!

pokemasterfrank >> I'll give you your MP then: Magnemite, Cyndaquil, Linoone, Magneton, Hoothoot, Gastly, Meowth, Golduck, Seedot, Roselia, Slowbro, Magby, Jolteon, Pidgeot, Sudowoodo, Kecleon, Rhyhorn, Typhlosion, Gengar, Swellow, Absol, Ursaring, Lunatone, Torkoal, Deoxys.

Lugia0013 >> Solar Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene.

And for those skipped before:
Danny >> MG: 10 Stamps/CCP's | SC: 11 Red MGCoins, 12 Stamps | Sellings: 8 Stamps.

"Minus what it costs to deforge"? In other words, nothing, right?

Amanda >> Sure, 20 Stamps it is. GT!: Usually, I can be seen napping in bright sunlight. While I'm young, I use the nutrients that are stored in the seeds on my back in order to grow.

MarshmallowEgg >> MP: wait for Danny | Sellings: indeed, 15 Stamps.

Amy >> Sure, here are 2 CCP's.

Kris >> Spark Gem.

Knight of Time
12th August 2003, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Charizard04621
Seviper, Wobbuffet, Weedle, Nidoking, Salamence, Slaking, Girafarig, Meditite, Krabby, Gengar, Abra, Nidoqueen, Ledyba, Skitty, Blastoise, Pidgey, Natu, Marill, Deoxys, Numel, Seedot, Magneton, Croconaw, Paras, Wailmer

1) Eliminate all dual-typed pokémon.

Narrowed list: Seviper, Wobbuffet, Slaking, Krabby, Abra, Skitty, Blastoise, Marill, Deoxys, Seedot, Croconaw, Wailmer

2) Eliminate all pokémon who don't appear in RBY.

Narrowed list: Krabby, Abra, Blastoise

3) Eliminate all Water types.

Oh, it's Abra! ^_^

Yep, Abra it is, Karin.

Hexae
12th August 2003, 10:26 AM
Amy has agreed to buy that Flame Gem I just received for 2 Stamps. :) She'll post to confirm.

Also, I'd like to play GT!, and then buy a Red MGCoin for one CCP.

Charizard04621
12th August 2003, 10:32 AM
I'll take a Red MGCoin, please.

Wolfsong
12th August 2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Hexae
Amy has agreed to buy that Flame Gem I just received for 2 Stamps. :) She'll post to confirm.

Also, I'd like to play GT!, and then buy a Red MGCoin for one CCP.

I confirm this. *Gives her 2 CCPs*

Then i would like to forge that gem with my hollow stone to make a fire stone ^^. *hands over two more ccps

I'd also like to play 3 games of group two scratch cards (2,3,5) for 7 CCPs please. I think you meant ccps instead of stamps earlier Jay, lol *Hands over a *red and blue MG Coin*

Toxicity
12th August 2003, 12:58 PM
(8/11)>> In video games, what is your luck in the case of (semi-)random occurances?

Not really...the best I got was a Shiny Golbat...which my Latias killed on accident...T_T Wait...I remember a Shiny Female Natu on Gold which evolved to Xatu, but my brother accidently deleted the file. ;_; So, no luck for me.

One MG please...

Shadow Djinn
12th August 2003, 02:23 PM
8/9 ) Presently, has the weather where you live been different from other years? Do you enjoy it or not?

Nope...I've always wanted to see snow. ._. I wish I could move...

(8/10) What is the toughest form of exercise you have ever done? Can you do it successfully? Why or why not?

Running a mile. It's pretty annoying when we just have to jog it...I do it successfully though

(8/11)>> In video games, what is your luck in the case of (semi-)random occurances?

Hm...Pretty good I guess...I got a Shiny Latios X_X and stuff..In Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, I always got good stuff in the Mini-Games :> Yay for me? o.O I got a N64 by Mystery Gift before X_X Speaking of that...

3 MG please

Knux
12th August 2003, 05:34 PM

Not the best. I've never run into anything shiny (other than, of course, the Gyarados) on Pokemon, and I never win the lucky number thing. I always seem to get into random battles on Final Fantasy games when I don't want to and don't when I do want to.

One MG, please.

aragornbird
12th August 2003, 09:20 PM
(8/10) What is the toughest form of exercise you have ever done? Can you do it successfully? Why or why not?

Um....hehe...exercise and me sorta repel each other. I guess it was during P.E. when I benched 100 lbs. I know it's not alot compared to other people, but I think it's quite an accomplishment for my feeble arms. lol...^_^;;

(8/11) In video games, what is your luck in the case of (semi-)random occurances?

I haven't played too many video games lately,but I guess I fall into the semi-lucky-but-not-always group. For instance, Relicanth were supposed to be rare, but it was the first Pokemon I found while under water. However, I've never EVER caught a shiney Poke before...

pokemasterfrank
12th August 2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Jay
pokemasterfrank >> Light Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP. | Gems: I counted 37, but you can recount if you like. I'm not willing to debate over someone's awesomeness in Mathematics ^^;;. | Scratchcard: Blue MGCoin. | Mystery Pokémon: If you want to get MP done quickly, I suggest you get another worker to do it since I'll be inactive. Sorry :(

x_o I guess I'm not so good at math after all. It is 37. lol

Originally posted by CrystalmasterMike
pokemasterfrank >> I'll give you your MP then: Magnemite, Cyndaquil, Linoone, Magneton, Hoothoot, Gastly, Meowth, Golduck, Seedot, Roselia, Slowbro, Magby, Jolteon, Pidgeot, Sudowoodo, Kecleon, Rhyhorn, Typhlosion, Gengar, Swellow, Absol, Ursaring, Lunatone, Torkoal, Deoxys.

I would like a clue, please. Thanks :o

Pidgeot
13th August 2003, 12:09 AM
Ive been away, so I followed the rules, and am answering the questions for the last 72 hours (3 days)...

[8/11] » In video games, what is your luck in the case of (semi-)random occurances?
Average, really. Ive encountered one shiny (a Blue Beedrill, which I caught) and thats about it. I suppose its more than some people though, who have been playing for three times my time and still havent encountered any.

[8/10] » What is the toughest form of exercise you have ever done? Can you do it successfully? Why or why not?
I am fine with most exercises, and even though some put a little more stress on me then others, Im usually fine with them. I suppose the toughest would have to be dance in PE, where we had to prepare a dance, and then preform it to the entire class with the Teacher video taping it! I eventually did it, but it was really embarassing.

[8/9] » Presently, has the weather where you live been different from other years? Do you enjoy it or not?
Heck Yes. In NZ, we are in Winter, and last Summer, we had one of our hottest ever. Our regoin suffered major drought to the point of that we werent allowed to drink tap water, use hoses, nothing. Essential use only. It then spread right around NZ, and the water in our Hydrolakes went dangerously low, so the whole coutnry tried to save '10% of our current usage', which we did. THe lakes are back to normal, and I love this current, cold weather =)

3MGPLZ

Crystalmaster Mike
13th August 2003, 04:09 AM
Hexae <-> Nala98 >> Are you using Stamps or CCP's in your trade? Your posts contradict...

Hexae >> GT!: The aroma of this Pokémon brings serenity to living things. On extremely rare occasions, a member of this kind of Pokémon is said to appear with its flowers in unusual colors. | Buyings: Red MGCoin.

Charizard04621 >> Confirmed.

Nala98 >> Forgings: Fire Stone | SC: 2 Red MGCoins
Jay probably did, yes...

Gothic Latias >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Shadow Djinn >> Hollow Stone, Blue MGcoin, Red MGcoin.

Kuro >> 20 Stamps/CCP's.

aragornbird >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Ocean Gem.

pokemasterfrank >> MP: Clue nr.1: This Pokémon dates back to the RBY-days.

Pidgeot >> Blue MGcoin, 10 Stamps/CCP's, Hollow Stone.

Hexae
13th August 2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
Hexae <-> Nala98 >> Are you using Stamps or CCP's in your trade? Your posts contradict...

Hexae >> GT!: The aroma of this Pokémon brings serenity to living things. On extremely rare occasions, a member of this kind of Pokémon is said to appear with its flowers in unusual colors. | Buyings: Red MGCoin.

Oh.. I'm sorry. Amy was correct, CCPs. :)

As for the GT; is it Roselia? If I'm correct, I'd like a Blue MCGoin please.

Then I'd like to use my first EMT of August. (If I'm right.)

Crystalmaster Mike
13th August 2003, 12:57 PM
(8/12) Were you ever mistaken about some aspect of a TPMer's identity IRL? How long were you 'lost in the dark'?

(8/13) Do you have any siblings? If yes, how different are you from them? If not, do you wish you had any?

Amanda >> CCP's it is. GT!: Indeed, it is Roselia *hands over Blue MGCoin* | EMT: Dragon Rage TM (yes, it's your first, I checked)

Me >>
(8/12) Were you ever mistaken about some aspect of a TPMer's identity IRL? How long were you 'lost in the dark'?
Though I had seen her on AIM, I mistook Kris' (Angel Blossom's) name for Katie not so long ago... When I found Then there was the time I replied to a topic of LX, thinking he was gay. --'' And of course, I'll always picture TPMers different from what they truely look like.

(8/13) Do you have any siblings? If yes, how different are you from them? If not, do you wish you had any?
I have one little brother. From the outside, we look alike a lot, but... Our characters differ greatly. I'm the more quiet one, he has the big voice (not to speak of his mouth). Of course, he also has childish behaviours I don't have anymore, but some of the ones he had, I hadn't (I think :)).

Hexae
13th August 2003, 01:06 PM
I thought Jay was a girl until about a month ago. :X I don't know why, I just did for some reason.. heh. I also thought aragornbird was female, found out the opposite recently. XP

No, and no. I like being spoiled. (Hey, at least I'm not a brat though. -_-) :D

Double MG please. ^^; And the TM will go to Arcanine..

Angel Blossom
13th August 2003, 01:08 PM
Yay, new polls! ^-^

8/12) Were you ever mistaken about some aspect of a TPMer's identity IRL? How long were you 'lost in the dark'?

LOL, Mike, I don't remember you calling me Katie. xD Well, many times, I mistakened TML for Matt, or Matt for TML, on AIM. They have very similar screennames on AIM, and I always forget which one is which. ^^;; I wasn't confused about it for long, though.

Yes, I have one sister, and two half brothers (Although I prefer not to call them half brothers). I'm very different from my sister. She's very outgoing and she dresses differently. I'm more like my brother, even though I'm not as crazy as he is. :O My other brother is more like my sister too.

2 MG's, please. ^.^;;

Meowth_Kitten
13th August 2003, 01:10 PM

I mistook TPK's name and called her Becca. And that was only yesterday. ^.^ When you know someone for awhile, you start to visualize what that person looks like. And then they post a picture of themselves and you're always like, hey, I didn't know you had that *color* of hair! I thought it was longer than that! I guess that is the magic of online friends. You get the imagine them the way you want, almost, like a perfect image of the perfect friend.

I have one brother. He is 19 years old and is out of a Church mission to Brazil. ^.^ He'll be gone for two whole years. Its wonderful work, what he's doing. He'll be homesick, but he is there for the Church and for the Lord, so he'll be fine. He and I were pretty similar, really. We looked exactly alike and liked many of the same things. He is musical, I am musical. He played trumpet in band, I play trumpet in both regular band and jazz band. But we had our differences, no doubt. He loved hard rock music and I stick with a little bit of pop and a whole ton of country.

2 MG's, please. =)

Cheesey
13th August 2003, 01:14 PM

I'd mistaken Aquatic Fury and aragornbird, but other than that I don't think so... Oh, no, I've mistaken CuteLassJigglypuff. Apparently he's male :x

I have 2 older sisters. They're cool, at least they are compared with some stories I've heard of other siblings x.x We aren't really very similar, but similar enough to get on well enough :p

2 MG's please =D

Crystalmaster Mike
13th August 2003, 01:16 PM
Amanda >> Blue MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCP's.

Kris >> MG: Division Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.
Well, you probably did come across my mistake, but simply thought you were skipped. And when I found out, I deleted that part because you had already gotten what you wanted from another worker. :)

Tara >> Rainbow Gem, Red MGCoin.

Chris >> Blue MGCoin, Spark Gem.
LOL, yeah... So is Misty.

MarshmallowEgg
13th August 2003, 01:20 PM

Eh, I've mistaken people's names a few times I believe, but nothing really springs to mind. I dunno.

Yes, I have four: an older half-brother, two younger brothers, and a younger sister. I'm closest to my 12-year-old brother. We share a lot of the same interests. I haven't seen my older brother since he was 16 and I was 7 (he's 24 and I'm 15 now), but I got along well with him when he lived with us. My sister just turned 7, and she drives me up the wall. My youngest brother just turned 5, and he's so cute ^_^ He annoys me sometimes, though.

2 MGs please.

Wolfsong
13th August 2003, 01:21 PM

Yeah, A while back i was mistaken about two of them's gender, but thankfully someone told me before i could make a fool out of myself. ^^;; Both of htem, I talk to pretty frequently now ^^

No I'm an only child. I don't really want a brother or sister, but lately i've been babysitting a 9 year old and i like to think of him as a brother. He's so funny

MG X2 please.

I would also like to play one game of group two scratchcards (2,3,5) for 7 CCps please *hands in one MG Coin*

Crystalmaster Mike
13th August 2003, 01:53 PM
Megan >> Spark Gem, Solar Gem.

Amy >> MG: Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP | SC: Red MGCoin.

Wolfsong
13th August 2003, 01:57 PM
Amy >> MG: Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP | SC: Red MGCoin.

I'd like to sell that lunar gem for ccps and use that MG Coin to plano another game of group two scratchcards (2,3,5) for 7 CCps please

MarshmallowEgg
13th August 2003, 02:10 PM
I'd like 11 Group 1 scratchcards numbers 4, 5, 2 for 2 stamps please. I'd also like to sell the two gems I got please.

Avian Freeze
13th August 2003, 02:11 PM

Yes, I've mistaken some TPMer's genders a couple of times, and on AIM, I also get mixed up between Becca and Matt's names since they're only 1 letter off ^^;. There are probably other things I've mistaken, but I can't remember.

Yes, I have three younger sisters, 8, 10, and 12, and I'm 14. Gasp :O. I am very different from them, cause the oldest one is mean and snobby :<. My middle sister is very energetic, and my youngest is weird o_O;;. I'm not like any of them at all though o.o.

MG Please.

~*~

I'd like to sell that Light Gem I got on the 10th for 2 Stamps please.

Moonlight Espeon
13th August 2003, 03:04 PM
8/12) Were you ever mistaken about some aspect of a TPMer's identity IRL? How long were you 'lost in the dark'?

Yes. x_x I thought a few girls were boys and a few boys were girls... x_o It was kind of confusing, because I didn't know when to say "he" and "she"...

I have a sister about double my age... x_x I'm a lot different from her, since I'm like screaming all the time and I am EXTREMELY outgoing, and she's kind of bashful :o but we're both antisocial XDXD

2 MGs Please.

Interpol HQ
13th August 2003, 04:37 PM

My luck is pretty good. Back when Ragnarok Online was free i got a super rare item off of a mushroom, about 2 hours after i first started playing.

Yeah, I have mistaken boys for girls and vice versa.

I have two younger half siblings (Brother and Sister). They are more athletic oriented while im more into comps, books and video games.

3Mg's please.

I would also like to play the grabber game once at 3x5 *hands over a red MGcoin*

Charizard04621
13th August 2003, 05:07 PM

No, if you avoid guessing things, you avoid being wrong. You either ask or do without.

Yeah, one. My brother and I are only two years apart in age, though, so we're pretty close. We play the same games, watch the same shows, and stuff.

Shadow Djinn
13th August 2003, 07:06 PM

8/12: Yea, I thought Kris(Angel Blossom) was the other kris X_X

8/13: Yes. 2. Seth and Jane, one is 10, one is 11 ^^;. Theyre like Hyper and stuff, and evil to me ._.;. I'm stony IRL but online I'm perfectly happy. =)

Angel Blossom
13th August 2003, 08:40 PM
I'd like to sell my two gems for Stamps, please. One is a Spark Gem, the other is a Division Gem. ^^;; Thanks!

Discothéque
13th August 2003, 09:17 PM

Erm. Don't believe I have. ^^; Same as Karin; I avoid guessing so that I'm never wrong about who people really are.

Yes, I do. One. An older sister. ^^;; I'm not that different from her, oddly, and we like a lot of the same things. Such as shows and all that, so we get along quite well.

~

Two Mystery Gifts, please.

aragornbird
13th August 2003, 09:38 PM

Yeah, I get confused between people's real life names and screen names before. It didn't take me long to sort it out though, but it's not like I can actually pick a nickname for them, they might not always like that.

Nope, I'm sibling-free for over 16 years! Most of my friend say I'm lucky, but I say I can always use a little company for when I'm bored.

Lugia0013
13th August 2003, 10:05 PM

I once mistook both CuteLassJigglypuff and Ninetales3001(who was Princess Toadstool at the time). It took a few months to realize the mistake

(8/13) Do you have any siblings?

No

If not, do you wish you had any?

No, I am an only child and proud of it, and when one of my friends says that i'm lucky, I agree with them.

MG x2 please

Crystalmaster Mike
14th August 2003, 02:47 AM
Amy >> Sellings: 2 CCP's | SC: Red MGCoin.

Megan >> SC: 6 Red MGCoins, 6 Stamps | Sellings: 4 Stamps/CCP's.

Tyler >> MG: Solar Gem, Mystery Box | Sellings: 2 Stamps.

Aquatic Fury >> Rainbow Gem, Red MGcoin.

Interpol HQ >> MG: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem | GG: Photosynthesis Gem.

Karin >> Hollow Stone, 10 Stamps/CCP's.

Shadow Djinn >> Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin.

Kris >> Sellings: 4 Stamps.

Amanda >> Lunar Gem, Light Gem.

aragornbird >> Blue MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Lugia0013 >> Red MGcoin, Spark Gem.

Me >> Is still in need of 2 MGs !!

Also:

Solaris Gem to Solar Stone

Shouldn't that be Sun Stone, Danny?

Mew Trainer Rose
14th August 2003, 07:33 AM

I don't bother to guess much, or act based on assumptions. Generally i act as if everyone is a faceless username, untill i know more about them. :P

I have a brother who's older than me by couple years, a little brother who's younger than me by a couple years, and a little sister that's younger than me by 3 years. By little bro and i look a lot alike, and my sis looks a little lik me. for some reason, the kids at a class we volunteered at last year asked if we were twins. Hence our phrase: "We're not twins!" It's really funny when we say it in unison, completely by accident. ^_^

2 MGs please.

MarshmallowEgg
14th August 2003, 09:43 AM
I'd like to use the 6 MG Coins I just won to play 6 more games of scratchcards (numbers 2, 4, 7), please.

Toxicity
14th August 2003, 10:39 AM

No...I don't really know much of most users. It seems as if I'm the only Laura here...don't know more than one of a name besides Mike(The Muffin Man, VirtualPlay), accidently switched identities once....X_X

I only have one: an annoying pain-in-the-arse seven year old brother...and I'm 13. He doesn't look anything like me...nor acts like me, despite his tendancy to mimic me and our parents.

Avian Freeze
14th August 2003, 01:57 PM
Okay, I'd like to sell that Solar Gem I got for 2 CCPs please, and for the Mystery Box, I'd like two Blue MG Coins. Then I'd like to use those 8 MG Credits for 8 games of Scratchcards. (1, 4, 6) for 7 CCPs please. Erm...did I do that right? ._.;;

Shadow Djinn
14th August 2003, 08:21 PM
I'd like to sell my Hollow Stone and my Lunar gem for some stamps. Then I will be using my 3 MGCoins for the Electronic Move Tutor for my......um...er...oh yeah ^^; my Cyndaquil ^^;

Aipom Of Doom
14th August 2003, 09:25 PM
Mike - Accelerator Gene, Lunar Gem

Mew Trainer Rose - Mystery Box, Solar Gem

MarshmallowEgg - What kind of scratchcards? :x

Gothic Latias - 1 Stamp/CCP, Flame Gem

Tyler - your 2 CCPs and 5 Blue MGcoins + 2 Red MGcoins for the scratchcards.

Shadow Djinn: 3 stamps, Sketch TM :x.

Occasionally I find out I assumed the wrong gender for someone :x. And Kelly confused me because I thought he was a boy, but then his name was Kelly and I thought he was a girl :X. And other stuff =/.

I have a 7 year old brother. He's very different and very annoying >______<. He goes to great lengths to try to annoy me by always butting into conversations and saying everything I do that's wrong >_<. He's really evil ;_;.

20 SCs, 123, 2 stamps

2 MGs, 20 SCs pls

MarshmallowEgg
14th August 2003, 09:32 PM
*bangs head on wall* I KNEW I was forgetting something! Okay, lemme try again. I'd like to use the 6 MG Coins I just won to play 6 more games of group 1 scratchcards (numbers 2, 4, 7) for 2 stamps, please.

There, better.

Wolfsong
14th August 2003, 10:35 PM
First i'd like to exchange 1 blue MG COin for two red ones.

Then i Would like to play 7 games of group one scratchcards (2,3,5) for 2 ccps please *Hands over 3 red Mg coins and 2 blue coins which leaves me with 1 red and 1 blue one [saves those])

Lugia0013
14th August 2003, 10:51 PM
1 game of Mystery Pokemon please*hands over Red MG Coin*

Matt
14th August 2003, 11:23 PM

Yeah, I've thought a lot of people were the other gender than what they are supposed to be. I'm really bad about that, too. And a lot of the people I thought the wrong gender, I talk a lot to now. Quite odd. =o

Yes, I have one older brother who is 17. He is very different from me and very annoying. He used to come in my room and beat me up for no reason, steal stuff from me and do other stupid things to me for no reason. Now he just leaves me alone which is a good thing >>

Espeon12
14th August 2003, 11:36 PM

I haven't really mistaken TPMers' identities in a while, as I tend to lurk a lot. I don't post much, but I read a lot, so I can figure out things without being told or needing to worry about it. I guess seeing some of their pictures can be odd, because you expect everyone to look a certain way already. Forgive me if I make no sense tonight; I'm quite sleep deprived.

Yes; a 30 year old half-brother and a 13 year old brother. Pretty big age gap, and I'm 14. I'm somewhat different than my older brother; I'm usually more quiet while he's a very outgoing, partying kind of guy. But despite him being thirty, he still very often acts like a teenager. He listens to all the rock music and stuff I do, and we have close drawing styles because he taught me when I was little. I'm very different than my younger brother, but he's serverely autistic so I doubt it really counts... He has bad speech and social problems, and generally stays to himself most of the time.

2 MGs, please.

Pidgeot
15th August 2003, 12:49 AM
[8/12] » Were you ever mistaken about some aspect of a TPMer's identity IRL? How long were you 'lost in the dark'?

Not any that I can recall (allthough I have a terrible memory ;)) but Manori (Azura Stardust) and I always have a good chuckle whenever someone mistakes her for a guy XD

[8/13] » Do you have any siblings? If yes, how different are you from them? If not, do you wish you had any?

I have a sister who is 2 years younger than me: she is 12. Kate was born on April Fools Day, and we are actually quite alike. We are both generally good people, we excell at one aspect of schoo, and arent very good at the rest, and we even act alike. I have picked up some things from her, and she has from me, and yeah. Kate. lol :wave:

2MGPLZ

I would like to split one of my 3 Blue MG coins into a 2 Red MG Coins, then use one to play Guess This.

Shadow Djinn
15th August 2003, 12:52 AM
Eh..Frank(pokemasterfrank} agreed to sell me a darkness gem for 2 stamps. *pays.* Now I'd like to forge the Darkness gem with the Hollow stone please...for a Night Stone. THEN I'd like to use the Mystery Box and get a Flame Gem, and a Hollow Stone. No forging yet. *pays another 2 stamps for forging*

pokemasterfrank
15th August 2003, 01:07 AM
pokemasterfrank >> MP: Clue nr.1: This Pokémon dates back to the RBY-days.

Magnemite, Magneton, Gastly, Meowth, Golduck, Slowbro, Jolteon, Pidgeot, Rhyhorn, Gengar

Whee...down to 10 :o Well, I'll just guess now, I guess. Is it Gengar?
~~~
*sells the Darkness Gem to Hunter* *takes 2 stamps*
~~~

Gender :o Sorry Jay, I thought you were a girl when you had the Faithless s/n. :x I didn't know until a few months ago, when Matt told me x_o

Yep. I have a younger sister. Well, I'm male. My DNA too :o

MG x2 please

Mew Trainer Rose
15th August 2003, 07:29 AM
I'll use teh Mystery Box i got to get two Blue MG coins. Then I'll use those for 4 games of the Grabber Game, 4 up and 4 across for all of them.

homeofmew
15th August 2003, 09:02 PM

:o I still don't know How old Aipom of Doom is :O
I thought Hanada Tattsu was a girl, and Charizard04621 was a guy for the longest times :x

I younger brother, he is currently 15 years of age

2 MGs plz :-*~

Jay
15th August 2003, 09:49 PM
Aipom Of Doom >> Scratchies: 8 Red MGCoins, 16 Stamps. | MG: Red MGCoin, Solar Gem

MarshmallowEgg >> 2 Red MGCoins, 8 Stamps

Nala98 >> 5 Red MGCoins. They didn't like you today.

Lugia0013 >> Hmm. I'll let another worker do that.

Link 10 >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGCoin.

Espeon12 >> Lunar Gem, Solar Gem.

Pidgeot >> MG: 20 Stamps/CCP's, 1 Stamp/CCP. | GT: I'm often mistaken for a human child. I'm nocturnal. I learn 6 bred-on moves, 4 of them being the types that I am. Who am I?

Shadow Djinn >> =\ That's confusing, but I'll try. First, your Night Stone? { ~ } *Takes stamps* Next, here's your Flame Gem and Hollow Stone, now, what did you want to pay for lastly?

pokemasterfrank >> Don't worry, I think I was like one of the top people to have mistaken my gender. :mad: 20 Stamps/CCP's, Rainbow Gem

Mew Trainer Rose >> You won a Blue MGCoin and Division Gem, but dropped a Spark Gem and Flame Gem. So, here's your Blue MGCoin and Division Gem.

Homeofmew >> lol, hey! I don't know how old Danny is either :P. Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem

Wolfsong
15th August 2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98 >> 5 Red MGCoins. They didn't like you today.

I Would like to play 5 games of group one scratchcards (2,3,5) for 2 ccps please with those x.x Figures. I'll see what i've won or not when i get the net back on Sunday. *goes to pack computer now*

Avian Freeze
15th August 2003, 10:58 PM
I'd like to play 12 games of Scratchcards please ( 2, 5, 8 ) 7 CCPs. *hands over 5 Blue MG Coins and 2 Red MG Coins*

Toxicity
15th August 2003, 11:59 PM
I'd like to sell my Flame Gem for CCPs please...

Pidgeot
16th August 2003, 12:19 AM
Pidgeot >> MG: 20 Stamps/CCP's, 1 Stamp/CCP. | GT: I'm often mistaken for a human child. I'm nocturnal. I learn 6 bred-on moves, 4 of them being the types that I am. Who am I?

You are Oddish :)

Jay
16th August 2003, 12:57 AM
Nala98 >> 3 Red MGCoins, 6 CCP's. That's better :)

Avian Freeze >> 14 CCP's, 4 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins. :)

Gothic Latias >> 2 CCP's.

Pidgeot >> Oh no! It isn't Oddish, it's Lombre. I was almost certain you would've gotten that. I'm sorry ;_; You get your Red MGCoin back though.

Crystalmaster Mike
16th August 2003, 02:25 AM
(8/14) What is the longest you've been on the way from one place to another?

(8/15) What is the highest place you've traveled to? What the lowest?

pokemasterfrank >> MP: It was Rhyhorn, sorry.

Me >> Would like to sell that Light Gem for CCP's.

During this year's school excursion, I think the first day consisted merely of travelling to our hotel... We started around 6:30 AM... and ended in the evening. And when I was little, we went to South-France and Spain, so that must've lasted long too.

(8/15) What is the highest place you've traveled to? What the deepest?
Highest: a mountain in the Pyrenees (or however they're called) I think. Deepest: - 50 meters, in an old mine in Wallony.

Shadow Djinn
16th August 2003, 02:36 AM
8/14) What is the longest you've been on the way from one place to another?

8/14: China. We spent 3 days tops in each city. Interesting, it was :>

8/15: I can't remember. I know I've been to a preserved underground tunnel before. :O

2 MG please :>

Interpol HQ
16th August 2003, 02:53 AM

When I was traveling to my dads house i was stuck in denver for 6 hours. That plus the flight time.. 13 hours

The Highest is flattop (mountain in alaska) The lowest is a cave in missouri.. cant remember the name though.

2 Mg's Please

I would also like to play the grabber game. Spaces 4x4 and 6x6 *hands over to red Mgcoins*

homeofmew
16th August 2003, 08:10 AM
When I moved from New Jersey to Texas it took 4 days.

Pikes Peak, Houston/ Texas
14,000 ft+, Sea level

Hexae
16th August 2003, 09:40 AM
Five hour drive to Pennsylvania.. one way. :D

Highest.. a mountain for skiing. Lowest.. um.. Niagara Falls?

MG please.

Meowth_Kitten
16th August 2003, 09:56 AM

The longest travel time for me would probably be driving from northeastern Oklahoma to South Padre, Texas. The reason it took so long was because my brother and I were kids, so we get tired of the car every few hours and just had to get out and walk when we reached each town. My parents planned for this, of course. I think it took us a total of four of five days. A long time for just going from Oklahoma to Texas. =)

I haven't climbed any mountains or anything before, so I don't really know how to answer this. The highest overall is probably flight on planes. I don't know if that counts or not. The lowest for me would have to be going into a cave located in MO, like Interpol HQ, I don't know the name of it. I've also been to a cave that was part of an amusment park called Silver Dollar City. I haven't been to very many places. ^.^

2 MG's, please. :)

Discothéque
16th August 2003, 10:33 AM

Hm... I'd have to say an eight hour drive to Flordia, but that was about five or so years ago. Usually, the longest I go is about just about two or so hours away; so yes, that's the longest trip to somewhere.

I actually don't know about this one. I know I went into some underground cave before, but I don't remember which one it was, so I guess that would be the lowest. ^^; Not sure about the highest, though; maybe whenever I went to some park and climbed up one of the mountains. (And saw a psycho deer! Psycho deer! </subject change>)

~

Jay
16th August 2003, 10:42 AM
Crystalmaster Mike >> Lunar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP's.

Shadow Djinn >> Red MGCoin, Hollow Stone.

Interpol HQ >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem.

Homeofmew >> Ocean Gem, Photosynthesis Gem.

Hexae >> Spark Gem, Light Gem.

Meowth_Kitten >> 1 Stamp/CCP, 10 Stamps/CCP's.

Discothéque >> Darkness Gem, Rainbow Gem.

Hexae
16th August 2003, 11:06 AM
I'll sell both for CCPs, please.

Avian Freeze
16th August 2003, 11:35 AM

Well it would be 20 hours, a trip from here in New York City all the way to Bangkok, Thailand. We stopped at Japan after around 14 hours of the trip though, then transferred planes for a 6 hour trip down there.

I haven't been very high o_o. The highest I've been would probably only been the CN Tower, I think about 1,400 feet up, not sure ._.;;. I havne't been to any mountains yet :(. Lowest I've been, not sure at all, I haven't been to many low places, lol.

MG Please.

~*~

Wow, I those were pretty good prizes from the scratchcards :). Thanks Jay ^^. Another 12 games of Scratchcards please (4,7,9) 7 CCPs.

Shadow Djinn
16th August 2003, 12:19 PM
I'd like to sell one of my 2 hollow stones please. Stamps.

aragornbird
16th August 2003, 12:27 PM

From Virginia all the way to Shanghai, China to visit my relatives. It's exactly twelves hours from here, but we got sidetracked in Japan since there was a big storm in China at that time.

Meh...never been in any mountains, but I'd have to say it was when we were driving around Shenondoah (that's near the Appalacian Mountains). It was pretty high. Lowest? That would have to be Las Vegas or somewhere near a desert, I think.

2 MGs please and I'd like to use my Blue MGCoin to play Guess This!

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
16th August 2003, 12:44 PM
I'd like to try this, so I'll use my Mystery Gifts please :)

Edit: Oops..erm..hehe, I'll answer :)

8/14 The longest I've been on the road was about 2 weeks. I was driving down to Florida from Washington (State)

8/15 The highest I've been is when I went to Denver Colarado. Mile high baby :) The lowest I've been was in my hometown. 20-30 feet below sea lvl :)

aragornbird
16th August 2003, 12:51 PM
Ummm, Mr. Smile, you need to answer questions in order to get your Mystery Gifts!

Sorry, just helping!

Toxicity
16th August 2003, 12:52 PM

That would be about two or three days moving from Texas to Kentucky when I was five. o_o;

Probably the Smokey Mountains in North Carolina...which I don't remember much when I was three. Lowest would be New Orleans, Louisiana....some feet below sea level.

Angel Blossom
16th August 2003, 01:06 PM

In car, it was when we drove from San Francisco to San Diego. It took us about 13 hours to get there because of the traffic in Los Angeles. In plane, we flew from San Francisco to Montevideo, Uruguay, and it took us around 25 hours. X_x

The highest was Yosemite. ^^;; It's really pretty there. I'm not sure about the lowest, though. Most likely Uruguay, but I'm not sure.

Charizard04621
16th August 2003, 01:35 PM

Hurray for 30 hour plane flights halfway around the world... x_X

Erm, some mountain in Switzerland... And uh... I don't know about the lowest. :\

Pichu
16th August 2003, 08:50 PM

Nope. Hell ya, I wish I had some. I could share their friendship and I wouldn't be so lonely anymore. ;o

Probably one of those 15 hour flights. I live in canada, and went to hong kong... if my memory serves me right, was it 15 hours or more? =\

erm...maybe Whistler mountain for highest? =[
for lowest, under my bed.. hehe. j/k :D How low are you talking about o_O? I've been to "sea level" before ;P but since I don't know how to swim... I can't dive so I can't go lower than Sea level .. haha. =]

3 MG please

Since I didn't get the GT about binary numbers couple of weeks ago and I ask for a hint and I didn't get a reply :mad: ... I like to have my Red MG coin back and use it again for another GT

PS: Can I have the answer to that GT too? Since I know absolutely nothing about binary numbers >_<

i.e. ...

Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
Cyndaquil - 1 Stamp/CCP. And please improve on the quality of your replies. You've been making way too many one-sentence replies to polls.
GT: My Pokedex number is 10111110 in binary. Who am I?

Lady Vulpix
16th August 2003, 08:54 PM
Oh! Binary numbers! Can I get a GT with them too?

Jay
16th August 2003, 09:04 PM
Hexae » 4 CCP's.

Avian Freeze » MG: Solar Gem. Lunar Gem. | Scratchcards: YW! ^_^ 6 Blue MGCoins, 6 Red MGCoins.

Shadow Djinn » 2 Stamps.

Aragornbird » MG: Hollow Stone, Red MGCoins. | GT: I become active around the time of the full moon. I levitate. My intimidating red eyes are enough to transfix my victim with extreme fear. Who am I?

Skrusti » Solar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP's.

Gothic Latias » Photosynthesis Gem, Solar Gem.

Angel Blossom » Flame Gem, Hollow Stone.

Charizard04621 » Hollow Stone, Darkness Gem.

Cyndaquil » MG: Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem. | GT: Only those of pure heart are lucky enough to see me. I'm still often recognized as a mirage by many experts. Who am I?

Lady Vulpix » LOL. I knew you'd ask for that. :) I know nothing about binary though, perhaps you'd want a regular GT or would you rather wait for Danny?

aragornbird
16th August 2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Jay

GT: I become active around the time of the full moon. I levitate. My intimidating red eyes are enough to transfix my victim with extreme fear. Who am I?

You are most definitley Lunatone!

Jay
16th August 2003, 10:18 PM
Aragornbird » Most definitely is right. Pick your prize. :)

aragornbird
16th August 2003, 10:23 PM
Hmmm.....decisions.....decisions....

I'll have 2 CCPs, please! :D

Jay
16th August 2003, 10:48 PM
« Aragornbird » Alright. Enjoy your fresh 2 CCP's 8)

BlazikenKevin
16th August 2003, 11:11 PM

Yes. I am not very different from them, but, my two sisters, one of them includes Lady Hope, a member here, they are totally different from me, mainly, with my older sister, the eyes, and personality, and my younger sister, Lady Hope, the difference would be the hair color. Also, we all have different goals than each other.

If this is without stopping, it would have to be Mount Rainier, WA, to Kalispell Montana.

If it is roundtrip, it would be from my home in Phoenix, all the way to Glacier National Park, and the Continental Divide, al the way down through Wyoming and Utah, back to Phoenix, AZ. Yup, I'm a big time traveler. :D

Highest: Glacier National Park, almost to Canada.

Lowest: El Paso, TX.
--------------
3 MG, please.

Toxicity
16th August 2003, 11:16 PM
I'd like to sell both my Solar and Photosynthesis Gems for CCPs. Also, can I have one GT?

Pichu
16th August 2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Cyndaquil » MG: Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem. | GT: Only those of pure heart are lucky enough to see me. I'm still often recognized as a mirage by many experts. Who am I?

I'll take 6 ccp for those 3 gems.

Eh? Sounds like Ho-oh... or is it Ho-oh? --; I'll take another blue mg coin if I got it right.

MarshmallowEgg
17th August 2003, 11:00 AM

Last month I took a train from Tacoma, Washington to Los Angeles, California. It took two days. It was really nice, because we were riding first class ^_^

Highest? I dunno.... I've been on an airplane before, does that count? ^_^;; Seriously, though, we went into the mountains when we were on the train so I'm guessing sometime then. I dunno about lowest, but I think I've been at sea level before.

Pikachu101
17th August 2003, 12:11 PM

A drive from florida to kentucky both ways 16 hrs.
1 mg please

Lady Vulpix
17th August 2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Lady Vulpix » LOL. I knew you'd ask for that. :) I know nothing about binary though, perhaps you'd want a regular GT or would you rather wait for Danny?

You knew? :o Even I wasn't sure about asking. Ok, if the next one to update is Danny, I'd prefer a binary-related GT. Otherwise, any GT that isn't Pokemon Stadium will be fine.

Hey, I've noticed there have been no new polls lately. Do you think it would be a good idea if people suggested polls, just like they suggest scenarios at the Battle Range?

Wolfsong
17th August 2003, 04:44 PM

I'd have to say 8 hours, i think. I know it takes te most part of a day to get from west Tennessee to east Tennessee. i'm not sure exactly how long, but that's a guesstimate.

I'd have to say Clingman's dome, I think. Lowest, I'm not sure. xx

I Would like to play 3 games of group one scratchcards (2,3,5) for 2 ccps *hands in 3 red MG Coins*

2 MGs and 3 scratchcards games please

edit: code errors xx

Crystalmaster Mike
18th August 2003, 01:07 PM
(8/16) What is your opinion on television series that get recycled a lot, like the Power Rangers and Transformers?

(8/17) Do you like the time of the year your birthday falls in? What are some of the good and bad sides of it?

(8/18) What type of FanFics (if any) do you like to read?

BlazikenKevin >> Division Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGcoin.

Gothic Latias >> Sellings: 4 CCP's | GT!: My thin and flexible body lets my bend and sway to avoid any attack, however strong it may be. From my mouth, I spit a corrosive fluid that melts even iron.

Cyndaquil >> Sellings: 6 CCP's.

MarshmallowEgg >> Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone.

Pikachu101 >> Welcome! MG: Spark Gem.

Lady Vulpix >> I might not be Danny... but... Guess This!: My RS Pokédex number is spelled 4B in binary language.
About the MGs... Of course, any suggestion is welcome, but some 'ideas' might repeat after a while...

Nala98 >> MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Lunar Gem | SC: Red MGCoin, 4 CCP's.

Me >> Would like to sell that Gem for CCP's.
(8/16) What is your opinion on television series that get recycled a lot, like the Power Rangers and Transformers?
Transformers, I like. Robots changing into ever-changing stuff... Unlikely but fun to imagine. Power Rangers, they went overboard with. Not only with the Rangers themselves, but also with reviving that same concept (super teens in super outfits with super technology) in so many series.

(8/17) Do you like the time of the year your birthday falls in? What are some of the good and bad sides of it?
Oh, it's okay: 7th September. The only downside is that back when I was little, I wouldn't know my class mates so good yet, so I wouldn't know who to invite to my party. Now that I'm older, it doesn't matter.

Some might laugh when I say: trainers. That is, if there's enough description. And different (though it doesn't have to be much different) from the 'wake-up-get-pkmn-from-professor-start-journey'-concept. Also, I'm stuck in a Mewtwo Saga right now.

aragornbird
18th August 2003, 01:16 PM

Well, I don't really care about them at all, I never watch them. I bet they get at least some viewers, but not me.

Well, my birthday is on November 15th, which is perfectly fine with me I guess. The best thing is that the Thanksgiving weekend follows it closely, and I can also get the Lord of the Rings Special Edition Extended DVD! YESSS!!!! Last year, FOTR came out on Nov. 15, this year TTT comes out on Nov. 18th. WHAT A PERFECT BIRTHDAY PRESENT! :D

(8/1 What type of FanFics (if any) do you like to read?

Basically LOTR fanfics, but even that's not a lot. I like to read, but only novels, not fanfics. I'm more of a fanart person.

3 MGs, plus 1 GT!

Hexae
18th August 2003, 01:17 PM

Yuck.. x_x They get extremely boring and pointless after the second season, not that I liked them when the started.

Kinda.. nice and warm, but not sweltering yet. It sucks because I'm still in school at that time.

Pokemon POV ones, ones with underused pokemon (to an extent). I don't read fics much though.

MG please.

MarshmallowEgg
18th August 2003, 01:23 PM

Eh... they were good at first, but now it's just old. You can only do so much with a show before it's just annoying.

Nope. My birthday is four days after Valentine's Day (which just happens to be the absolute WORST holiday in the entire year ;_;). The only good thing about my birthday is that it snows on my birthday every once in a while, which is nice.

I like romance fics ^_^ I can't help it. Mostly ones from Inuyasha, Spirited Away, Lizzie McGuire, Kim Possible, Pokemon, and others.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
18th August 2003, 01:26 PM
3 MGs please :D

8/16: Some of the recycled series are ok. Transformers is always coming up with something new, but, like someone said before me, Power Rangers has the exact same things. 'get suits, get in giant robot, save world.' And when I was smaller, I don't remember the Power Rangers ever defeating a monster without their Giant Robots :/ *goes to search through the older eppy's that were actually good* What? I'm bored XD

8/17: I certainly do :) August 29 :D In fact, if I was born a few days later, I wouldn't be getting my driver's liscense this year XD. Go August 29 birthday! WHOO HOO!

8/18: I like stupidly funny ones. I've not seen any on here, but there's an awesome one on a site I go to. But, the only way you understand is if you play Starcraft/Warcraft/other various Blizzard products. If you want to read this funny story, PM me :D

Espeon12
18th August 2003, 01:34 PM
Transformers I didn't mind too much, even though I didn't watch it for an especially long time. At least it was kept fairly original with plot and such. Power Rangers... I loved that show when I was little, but after the third transformation or whatever it got really old. All the space-travel and repetitive things got stupid. I haven't seen any recycled shows worse than that, but they generally are too annoying to watch.

My birthday is October 17th, and I like it. It's not around any major holidays and the weather is just starting to get chilly around here. A bad side may be that my birthday comes first out of all my friends, and I'm usually shot on party ideas.

I haven't read too many fanfics, but the genre usually doesn't matter to me. As long as it's interesting, and preferebly original, I'll read it.

3 MGs, please.

Shadow Djinn
18th August 2003, 01:35 PM

8/16: Hm...I liked Transformers a bit, though Beast Wars, a one before, was MUCH better :/.

8/17: July 29. I guess it's ok, though the bad thing is that usually all my friends are on vacation...

8/18: Hm...Trainer Ones are ok, though I'd like to see a one about magic, weapons, etc.

Wolfsong
18th August 2003, 02:24 PM
Nala98 >> MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Lunar Gem | SC: Red MGCoin, 4 CCP's.

I'd like to sell that photosynthesis and lynar gems for ccps please.

Then I'd like to play 1 game of group two scratchcards with that red MG Coin (2,3,5) for 7 CCps.

Transformers is ok. Power rangers got old, after a while. especially when we kept a kid at te time that liked them. xx

I like it. The weather's nice around the middle of may not to hot ot to cold. The drawbacks when i was growing up was that sometimes, i would still be in school then, and i would every once in a while gt the birthday spankings infront of the class, but at least that;s over now ^^;;

If they're good I read them, i may not necessarily reply. I really don't have a set type that i read because i have a lot of interests.

3 MGs and 1 scratchcard please

Edit fixed coding errors

Angel Blossom
18th August 2003, 02:34 PM

I never watched either of them, so I'm not too sure about this one. Though my brothers and my sister were very fond of these shows. I was never into it. xD I guess I was more into playing SNES back then than watching those shows.

Not really. In the US, my birthday is in winter. And in CA, where I live, it never snows. We only get nasty thunderstorms and fog. I guess it's nice, though, since my birthday is always on a 4 day weekend. ^^;;

I don't read fanfics.. but I'd read whatever interests me. o.o

3 MG's, please. ^^;;

Mew Trainer Rose
18th August 2003, 03:06 PM
When i was littel i watched teh first season fo Power Rangers for a while. i stoped liking it, tho, and now it's a joke with my sibkings and i about how many seacons there are.

I love it. My b-day's in the fall, so on the week of my b-day, the trees are all brightly colored with their best foliage. They always look best that week, and if they don't (like last year), i know the trees are changing colors later than usual.

I read a bunch of different stuff, anything that interests me basically. mostly opkemon, tho. :P

3 MGs please.

Cheesey
18th August 2003, 03:28 PM

It's annoying ; ; I get tired of it. I never actually watched them though :O It's hard to keep up with I'd imagine and it clogs up the channels ; ;

Autumn time, its all leafy, warm, and nice, but sometimes its all evil and rainy and bleh ;-; It's October so its alright though :O

(8/18 ) What type of FanFics (if any) do you like to read?

I don't read FanFics oo;

MG please o.o

Meowth_Kitten
18th August 2003, 04:11 PM

I hate Saturday morning shows nowadays. I just hate them. I think the only one I like is the Croc Hunter, and the rest stink. That show, Endurance, stinks. The safari one stinks. I just don't like them. I've seen all of them about three times each. And even the good shows are reran a lot and get tiring after awhile. Overall, I don't like re-runs.

Ah, I guess I kind of like it. My birthday falls in July, which is the heat of summer in the US. Its 100 degree weather and is horrid. No body ever wants to go out to do something on my birthday because its so hot and the cars might overheat. But then the good side of it is that it isn't during school. Therefore, I don't have to worry about my class singing happy birthday to me, lol.

I go through cycles of reading FF. At one time, I would read Hanson fan fics all the time. I probably read more than half of stories on the net. After that, I read Pokemon fan fics a lot. Now, I don't really read any. Fan Fiction was actually why I came to TPM. I did a search for Pokemon fan fiction and one of the links it brought up was TPM's Fan Fiction forum, so that's how I got here. So fan fics are good, yeah. =)

3 MG's, please.

Toxicity
18th August 2003, 04:48 PM

I don't like 'em....they get new versions way too often....;.; It's too old.

No....where I live...it's hot in early September. Plus, I have my birthday during the school year...no time for nothing. ;_;

Not many....I may read a fantasy/trainer fic now and then.

GT!: My thin and flexible body lets my bend and sway to avoid any attack, however strong it may be. From my mouth, I spit a corrosive fluid that melts even iron.

It sounds like....Swalot. *hands over one Red MGCoin* If it's correct, I'll take one Hollow Stone.

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2003, 09:25 PM
Lady Vulpix >> I might not be Danny... but... Guess This!: My RS Pokédex number is spelled 4B in binary language.
About the MGs... Of course, any suggestion is welcome, but some 'ideas' might repeat after a while...

4B is not binary. If you meant hexadecimal, it would be Machamp (at least according to UPN, Machamps RS number is 75, which is 4B in hex).

It depends on the program. It's hard to keep it good if it gets recycled that much, but I liked some Transformers versions, while I've disliked the Power Rangers since the very beginning. I liked watching all the Spider-Man versions, though some were better than others. As for He-Man (another recycled series), I think it's not bad, but I liked the first version better.

It's nice. It gives me just enough time since the beginning of the semester to invite everyone. And I don't have to spend it studying, since the semester has only just begun. It also gives me more energy to get started. I like it right were it is. http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

Whatever my friends write. http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif But fantasy has always been my favorite gender. Anything that's creative and has likeable characters is bound to hook me.

Interpol HQ
19th August 2003, 02:36 AM

My opinion is that the original is always the best. It seems as more are cloned the worse they get. Though there have been a few acceptions, like Beast Wars.

I guess i like it. Its just far enough away from christmas that I get double presents. What i dont like about it is that its during the winter. I dont like the cold.

I like the video game or anime FanFics. I also like it when two or more Animes are crossed together and exist in the same world.

3 Mg's Please

Crystalmaster Mike
19th August 2003, 03:01 AM
aragornbird >> MG: Lunar Gem, Mystery Box, Hollow Stone | GT!: When I move, I leave only a blur. If I hide in grass, my protective colors make my invisible. I'm very proud of my speed. I move so fast, my opponent doesn't even know what knocked it down.

Hexae >> Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem.

MarshmallowEgg >> Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti >> Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem, Blue MGcoin.

Espeon12 >> Spark Gem, Solar Gem, Hollow Stone.

Shadow Djinn >> Spark Gem, Rainbow Gem, Ocean Gem.

Nala98 >> Sellings: 4 CCP's | SC: zip | MG: Blue MGcoin, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem.

Angel Blossom >> Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Spark Gem.

Mew Trainer Rose >> Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, 2 Stamps/CCP's.

Cheesey >> Hollow Stone, Rainbow Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Meowth_Kitten >> Spark Gem, Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Gothic Latias >> MG: Red MGcoin, Darkness Gem, Red MGcoin | GT!: Wrong, sorry. You get your Red MGCoin back.

Lady Vulpix >> GT!: Like I said, I'm not Danny. But I was talking about Machamp, yes | MG: Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin.

Interpol HQ >> Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCP's, Hollow Stone.

Me >> Waiting.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
19th August 2003, 03:20 AM
erm...*hands over the BlueMGcoin* I'll take a gt....:D

Wolfsong
19th August 2003, 08:00 AM
Nala98 >> Sellings: 4 CCP's | SC: zip | MG: Blue MGcoin, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem.

I'd like to sell that lunar gem for ccps and use that red MG Coin for1 game fo group 2 scrtchscards (2,3,5) for 7 CCPs please

Aipom Of Doom
19th August 2003, 08:11 AM
(8/19) What is the main reason you stay at TPM? Would you leave if that part of TPM was gotten rod of?

Mike: Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem

Skrusti:
GT - I can learn Attract by TM but I'm not attractive to anyone so it doesn't do anything =/. Who am I?

Amy: Red MGcoin <_< and your 2 CCPs :O

I like it a lot :d. It's right before the end of school, so looking forward to my birthday isn't looking forward to school starting or anything. And also it's the end of spring/beginning of summer, so there's usually good weather. Plus it's right around Memorial Day so I get a 3 day weekend right around my birthday too :D.

I don't really like to read Fanfics =/. I read the stories at the DT Battle Range and the CC Battle Arena... Do they count?

(8/19) What is the main reason you stay at TPM? Would you leave if that part of TPM was gotten rod of?

I stay at TPM for the Adoption Center stuff. It's about all I do here most of the time :O. And I probably wouldn't leave TPM if Adopted Pokemon closed, but I wouldn't post very often.

20 SCs, 123, 2 stamps :O

3 MGs + 20 SCs

Wolfsong
19th August 2003, 08:24 AM

I'd have to say the adopted pokemon stuff, my friends, and all that good stuff. I probably wouldn't leave TPM though unless my friends did, becuase they make this a nice place ot hang ou. though if the adopted stff was taken away i'd miss writing.

mG please

Knight of Time
19th August 2003, 08:27 AM
Danny >> Red MGCoin, Solar Gem, Mystery Box

SCs: You won 18 Stamps and 11 Red MGCoins.

Amy >> 1 Stamp/CCP

As for the polls:

The main reason I stay at TPM is because of all the friends I have made here (especially the friends I made in ASB and/or PCG). If all the friends here I made were gone, I might leave (possibly for a very long time), or just not post so much.

I don't read Fanfics that often, but I like to read Fanfics made by some of my friends here (e.g. Gabi, Karin and many others have some really good fanfics IMO).

Yeah, I do (April 11). One good thing about it is that it is in Spring, and it also is in the same month a few of my friends celebrate their birthdays in (one of them is a cousin of mine).

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of Scratchcards (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Jay
19th August 2003, 08:44 AM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight » MG: Solar Gem, Spark Gem, Darkness Gem. | Scratchies: 7 Stamps, 9 Blue MGCoins, 8 Red MGCoins

^___^ I'd like 20 games of scratchies too if possible xD #'s 1,2,3 and 7 Stamps. Thanks! ^__^

andyizcool
19th August 2003, 09:06 AM
(8/19) What is the main reason you stay at TPM? Would you leave if that part of TPM was gotten rid of?
I like TPM because it has lots of helpful members that will make you banners, sprites or rate your team if you just ask them please. I've also met new friends here and it's a great place to meet people that like Pokemon in real life playing the game and stuff. If a part of TPM was lost I don't want this part to go as this is the part I use most.

I don't read the fanfics or visit them sorry but I'm sure they're great and I might look at them some time now.

Good side of your birthday is your getting older but then again that can always be a bad side. Presents are great too or maybe when the whole family comes to visit that can be a great surpise. I also get excited a lot because I really have fun at my party that isn't a party I just get all my friends round and play games and Pokemon battles and stuff.

3 MGs please and I'm back from my holiday!

~Andrew

Lady Vulpix
19th August 2003, 09:36 AM
(8/19) What is the main reason you stay at TPM? Would you leave if that part of TPM was gotten rid of?

Actually, take a look at Amy's reply and you'll find mine. :D There's nothing I can say that she hasn't already said.

I'll take a blue MGCoin as my prize. I've already updated my items page. I'm still looking for someone who'll trade a plushie for my 2nd Jigglypuff one.

Jay
19th August 2003, 10:41 AM
o_o Is that the first time all four workers posted in a sequence? (Mike, Danny, Kyle then me). lol I wish it were like that more often ^___^;

andyizcool » Welcome back! Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem, Mystery Box.

Lady Vulpix » You can always trade your Jigglypuff Plushie for one of the ones in the first post at hangman. :) They're mine and Kyles though, but we're still willing to trade them anyway ^__^ Anyway, here's your Blue MGCoin for the Guess This. MG: Hollow Stone.

andyizcool
19th August 2003, 10:45 AM
What does a Mystery Box do and what type of item would you class it as?

~Andrew

Hexae
19th August 2003, 10:50 AM
I'll sell both gems for CCPs.

ASB and the AC/CC centres. If they were removed, I might not leave, but be extremely and utterly scarce.

MG please..

Andrew ·» You get to choose two Uncommon/Common items. ^_^

EDIT: Oops, you're right. A typo on my part, Andrew.

Crystalmaster Mike
19th August 2003, 10:52 AM
Jay >> Amen to that! It looked freaky, though.
MG: 9 Red MGCoins, 5 Blue MGCoins.

Me >> Two Lunar Gems? Away with them! I'll sell 'em.
Umm... FanFiction, AC/CC... Those I'm in now. Apart from that TPM would loose a great number of members just by getting rid of those forums, I'd say I might go else where for FanFics and PCGing (though finding another AC/CC would be hard), but I'd stay at TPM non the less.

andyizcool
19th August 2003, 10:56 AM
I read on the main page only TWO common or uncommon items so I guess I'll keep the Mystery Box as it's very rare.

~Andrew

aragornbird
19th August 2003, 10:59 AM

aragornbird >> MG: Lunar Gem, Mystery Box, Hollow Stone | GT!: When I move, I leave only a blur. If I hide in grass, my protective colors make my invisible. I'm very proud of my speed. I move so fast, my opponent doesn't even know what knocked it down.

OOOH! Mystery Box! I'll choose 2 CCPs and a Blue MGCoin from there.

GT! - Is it Scyther?

If it is, I'll choose 2 CCPs as my prize and play another game of GT!

I mainly inhabit the PCG forum, but may wander onto General, Anime, RS, or Fanart forums. It's really easy to make friends here and the Hangman game is addicting and I also enjoy the adopted/captured Pokemon feature. If they were gone (God forbid!), I'll probably spend more time on other boards I usually visit.

Crystalmaster Mike
19th August 2003, 11:08 AM
andyizcool >> If that is what you'd like to do...

aragornbird >> Exchange: Mystery Box <-> 2 CCP's + Blue MGCoin | GT!: Indeed, I'm Scyther. *hands over 2 CCP's* | New GT!: When hunting, I will make a beeline straight for the prey at a full run. While I'm capable of topping 60 mph, I have to come to a screeching halt before I can turn. | MG: Red MGCoin.

homeofmew
19th August 2003, 12:06 PM
( 8 / 17 ) Do you like the time of the year your birthday falls in? What are some of the good and bad sides of it?

I really like my birthday. The good side is I don't have school on my birthday. Its usually hot though

( 8 / 18 ) What type of FanFics (if any) do you like to read?
I don't read any TPM Fan Fics.

If they got t rid of Misc, PCG, and ASB i would leave, I live tpm cause it is active, and the VB is nicer than Pojos Ezboard.
Even-though the pop ups are really annoying...
there are really niced people at tpm.

3 MG Please :>

also can i would
like to sell my
Lunar Gem,
Ocean Gem, and
Photosythesis Gem

i think that 6 ccps

aragornbird
19th August 2003, 12:10 PM

| New GT!: When hunting, I will make a beeline straight for the prey at a full run. While I'm capable of topping 60 mph, I have to come to a screeching halt before I can turn. |

Must be Linoone!

I'd like 2 CCPs as a prize, please.

Angel Blossom
19th August 2003, 12:40 PM

I stay here because of the AC/CC. It's one of the few things at TPM that's actually fun. I've met a lot of new people through this, and it's cool. I also stay here because of my friends. They're all great people, and I'd never want to leave them. ^^ I don't think I'd leave permanently if the AC/CC was removed, but I wouldn't come here too often. And I doubt that all of my friends would leave TPM. If they did someday, I might leave too.

1 MG, please. ^^

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
19th August 2003, 01:02 PM
erm, in answer to the GT, I will say Grimer/Muk o.O I don't think they're attractive, and I believe they learn Attract ^^;

8/19: I stay at TPM because...well, its where all me friends are. I'm not well liked IRL....;-; Everyone hates me IRL, so I stay here, where my friends are!

MG please!

Enile Zemula
19th August 2003, 01:15 PM
( 8 / 17 ) Do you like the time of the year your birthday falls in? What are some of the good and bad sides of it?

I really like my birthday. The good side is I don't have school on my birthday. The bad s that I'm usually traveling on my birthday.

Erm. Any that is written well. ^^'

Erm, I do like to read the stories at the Fanfic section, see the fan art, and be here in PCG. I probably would leave if they where gotten rid of.

GT:It's a while back. I'll just say I don't know, and get a RMGC.:P

Finally, I would like to forge my Light Gem with my Hollow Stone for a Day Stone. *Forks over the mulla*

Interpol HQ
19th August 2003, 01:49 PM

The main reason I stay is because of PCG. And I would probably leave if PCG was gotten rid of.

1 Mg please

Avian Freeze
19th August 2003, 02:34 PM

My birthday is in the spring, May to be more specific. It's a nice time to fall on, it gets warmer and I can go out more. Sometimes my birthday also lands on Mother's Day, so that's always nice :).

I don't read very many FanFics anymore, but when I find time to, I usually like ones based on Animes or TV shows or books or Video Games, or whatever that expand on the story a bit. I find them fun to read ^^. Crossovers are also pretty interesting.

( 8 / 19 ) What is the main reason you stay at TPM? Would you leave if that part of TPM was gotten rid of?

I stay at TPM because of all the great friends I made here ^_^. If they were all gone then I probably would leave TPM ._.;;, but that would never happen o_O.

3 MGs please :).

~*~

Oh yeah, I'd like to sell the Lunar Gem and Solar Gem I got from before too and play another 18 games of Scratchcards (2, 5, 7) 7 CCPs please.

Dark Dragonite
19th August 2003, 03:09 PM
Well, I have to keep up with my opponents in this Tourney, so I would like to play the Scratchcard game please!!
20 group 2 for 7CCPs

#4, 5, 6

*hands over 20 Red MG Coins*

Pikachu101
19th August 2003, 03:59 PM

Well I don't like Power Rangers it's a waste and should be shredded. But transformers is cool :D

Yeah I do. The good sides: I get presents in the same time period (Late winter - Early Spring) Hanukah in Nov-Dec. B-day in March Bad sides: I have to wait for months in between periods.

I rarely browse the Fanfics but i do look at the origanil ones

Meowth_Kitten
19th August 2003, 04:52 PM

I am here because of Fan Art. Art is my life. I love it and when I found FA after I found Fan Fiction, I just fell in love with the place. I was staying at Psypoke forums long before I came here. And I thought that place was fun. But I found TPM and fell in love with the Fan Art forum. I promised myself that someday I would mod that forum, even if it took me forever. And I did. I became a mod before I was even a member for a whole year. I am still modding the forum and I love it. I also stay around here in PCG for the Adopted Pokemon. Those characters really become your best friends and you begin to miss them when you haven't been online in for a few days. Christian, my adopted blue-eyed Umbreon, is the soul of my adopted Pokemon team. A person who is really envolved with the adoptees begin to be sucked into their would. Sometimes I feel like I can just put my hand down beside me and pat Christian's head, but I can't. I wish I could, sometimes, because as I have already said, they become real and are truely your best friends. Long live Fan Art and Adopted Pokemon!!! =) I also love my real friends here, lol, can't forget them.

1 MG, please.

MarshmallowEgg
19th August 2003, 05:02 PM

I mainly stay at TPM because I have friends here, and because of AC and the RPGs. I really don't think I'd stay if my friends left and RPG and the AC were gotten rid of, because that's really all I post in. I might come back every once and a while to check up on stuff, but I wouldn't stick around for very long.

MG please.

Also, I'd like to sell my Lunar Gem and one of my Hollow Stones for three stamps. Then I'd like to forge the Rainbow Gem I just got with my other Hollow Stone so I can get a Water Stone. *pays 2 stamps*

Discothéque
19th August 2003, 05:09 PM

I like the date of my birthday. ^^ I don't know why, it's just... I really, really like it. xD

Hm. I very rarely read any, but if I do, they're usually parodies or humour fics. I really like to read Angel and BtVS fanfics, too. Yep. xD;

I mainly stay for ASB, and the Adopted / Captured Pokemon. Not to mention all (well, most) of my online friends come here too. But, yeah, if all of those left, I would most likely leave too.

~

Three Mystery Gifts, please.

Toxicity
19th August 2003, 05:25 PM

I'm here for General Discussion and RPG. It's okay if RPG leaves, along with General Discussion....I'd just relocate myself here. ^^;

Aipom Of Doom
19th August 2003, 09:46 PM
Tina - Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, and your 6 CCPs :o.

Kris - Hollow Stone

Skrusti - Darkness Gem. And no, it's mew :o. They can't attract anyone due to thier lack of gender yet can learn all of the TMs. But anyway, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.

Enile Zemula - your Red MGcoin, your Day Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem, Rainbow Gem

Interpol HQ - 20 Stamps/CCP's. Lucky :O.

Tyler - 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Rainbow Gem, your 4 stamps/CCPs, 28 CCPs o___o, 3x Blue MGcoins, 9x Red MGcoins

Steve: 9x Blue MGcoins, 10x Red MGcoins

Pikachu101 - Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin, Division Gem

Meowth_Kitten - 2 Stamps/CCP's

MarshmallowEgg - Ocean Gem, your Water Stone, and 3 stamps.

Discothéque - Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem

Gothic Latias - Lunar Gem

I'll trade in my Mystery Box for 4 Stamps and sell my two ocean gem for another 4

so I get 8 stamps :D

Hexae
19th August 2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Hexae
I'll sell both gems for CCPs.

ASB and the AC/CC centres. If they were removed, I might not leave, but be extremely and utterly scarce.

MG please..

I was skipped. ^_^

Jay
19th August 2003, 09:48 PM
*Hands over 8 Stamps to Dan* :)

Hexae : Lunar Gem

Hexae
19th August 2003, 09:50 PM
Goodness, that's my third one today! I'll sell it for CCPs, please. ^_^

Avian Freeze
19th August 2003, 10:02 PM
Wow that was good luck o____________________o. I'll sell that Rainbow Gem for 2 CCPs please.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
19th August 2003, 10:59 PM
You know, I truly didn't think of Mew o.O I thought of ugly Pokemon, lol

Anyway, another GT please *hands over the same coin*

Shadow Djinn
19th August 2003, 11:03 PM

Hm...RPG, PCG. Fanfic and Misc as well. Well, I just browse everything so..yea @_@ If Fanfic and Misc were gone, I'd just stay at RPG and PCG, but if here and RPG were gotten rid of, I'd probably try to become a genius at RS statistics. @_@

Crystalmaster Mike
20th August 2003, 03:24 AM
Hexae >> Sellings: 2 CCP's.

Avian Freeze >> Sellings: 2 CCP's.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti >> GT!: Appears without warning, seemingly out of nowhere, and uses THUNDER WAVE and similar moves. It may approach trainers if they are using their POKéGEAR.

Shadow Djinn >> 10 Stamps/CCP's.

Me >>

Me >> Two Lunar Gems? Away with them! I'll sell 'em.
Umm... FanFiction, AC/CC... Those I'm in now. Apart from that TPM would loose a great number of members just by getting rid of those forums, I'd say I might go else where for FanFics and PCGing (though finding another AC/CC would be hard), but I'd stay at TPM non the less.
Was skipped...

Dark Dragonite
20th August 2003, 08:41 AM
I would like to use my newly acquired MG Coins to play the Scratchcard game please!!
20 Group 2 for CCPs

#1, 5, 9

*hands over 10Blue MG Coins*

Jay
20th August 2003, 08:58 AM
( 8/20 ) Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?

~*~

I run Windows XP, and it's fine except that it's vulnerable to viruses and stuff. I'm kind of more used to my Windows 98 but whatever, I'll take it. ^_^ :wave:

Yay 1 MG please ^___^ 20 Scratchcards too, now >=D 123 7 stamps

Crystalmaster Mike » Ocean Gem

Dark Dragonite » 9 Red MGCoins, 22 CCPs ^_^

andyizcool
20th August 2003, 09:04 AM

I have Windows XP and I think it's great because I can work with it really well except a problem I've have quite recently and I'm trying to get rid of that. Well Windows XP is fine and it helps me with my school work and stuff so I guess it's alright.

1 MG please!

~Andrew

MarshmallowEgg
20th August 2003, 09:39 AM
(8/20) Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?

I have Windows XP. It's pretty good. I like haw you can switch back and forth between desktops without having to shut everything on your own desktop down.

MG please.

Hexae
20th August 2003, 09:44 AM
8/20 ·» Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?

Mac OS X. ^_^ Macs rule, so don't tell me otherwise. I am extremely pleased with it, being a first-time Mac user. I can download every font in existence, have one of the best art programs around, and can download MP3s at my leisure. I'ts great, and I'm satisfied with my switch from the evil Gates. >)

MG please.

Aipom Of Doom
20th August 2003, 10:12 AM
Jay: Blue MGcoin, 9x Blue MGcoins, 8x Red MGcoins

Andy: Green MGcoin

MarshmallowEgg: Green MGcoin o_o

Amanda: Lunar Gem

8/20 ·» Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?

Windows 98 :x. It's really crappy, locks up a lot, and screws up different programs often. Soon tho I'm going to build a new computer and get windows 2000 or windows XP :O.

20 SCs, 123, 2 stamps :o

MG + 20 SCs

Hexae
20th August 2003, 10:15 AM
o_o Good gracious, another!

Aka sell it for CCPs. :O

Wolfsong
20th August 2003, 10:16 AM

I have Windows98 and its ok. Not the greatest, no he worst. x.X

I'd like to play 1 game of group 2 scratchcards (2,3,5) for 7 CCPs please

MG and 1 scratchcard please

Crystalmaster Mike
20th August 2003, 11:34 AM
Danny >> Build a new computer? You wizkid you. :P
MG: 20 Stamps/CCP's | SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 20 CCP's.

Amanda >> Sellings: 2 CCP's.

Amy >> MG: Hollow Stone | SC: Blue MGCoin.

Me >> Will sell that Gem for CCP's.

Avian Freeze
20th August 2003, 12:18 PM

I use Windows XP. I guess it's pretty good ^^;, except for that new Blaster Bug out :\. It's also kind of annoying when I get instructions for something like Control Panel and it's differently structured on XP. Otherwise, it's pretty good ^^.

MG Please.

~*~

If I get a gem, I'll sell it for 2 CCPs :P. I'd like to play another 15 games of Scratchcards please ^_^ (1, 5, 9) *hands over 3 Blue MG Coins and 9 Red MG Coins*

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
20th August 2003, 12:31 PM
8/20: I use Windows 98, and its fine for me. Nothing eva messes up ^^ Plus, I never get any of the new viruses *Like that idiotic Blaster Wyrm. :/ stupid idiots, Wyrms are for birds!*

GT: hmm.. I'll say Magnemite. :/

MG please :)

Shadow Djinn
20th August 2003, 12:34 PM
8/20 ) Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?

Windows 98. I like it since that wormblaster can't get it. :> *Hugs computer* o_O; Anyway..O'm fine with it, and it's easy to use.

aragornbird
20th August 2003, 01:45 PM
Mike, you skipped me....

| New GT!: When hunting, I will make a beeline straight for the prey at a full run. While I'm capable of topping 60 mph, I have to come to a screeching halt before I can turn. |

Must be Linoone!

I'd like 2 CCPs as a prize, please.

(8/20 ) Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?

I use Windows 2000. Mine is just fine, also it doesn't work with TPM very well since it keeps redirecting me to stupid error sites. That's why I sometimes use my mom's laptop (Windows XP) which is much faster.

I'd like an MG and a GT!

Mew Trainer Rose
20th August 2003, 02:21 PM

I like Fanfics, RPGS, and Adoption Centers best. if one of those was goptten rid of, i suppose i could manage, but if they all were gone i doubt i could.

I have Windows XP at home. it's pretty good, i have no complaints with it.

2 MGs please.

Angel Blossom
20th August 2003, 03:32 PM

We use Windows 98 on our computer. It's pretty crappy, since it has so many bugs on it. We were going to change to XP, but my dad thinks it's pointless..

Toxicity
20th August 2003, 04:48 PM

I have a Windows XP....a Dell. =) I'm pretty saitisfied with how it works so far...despite this ebil text virus in the computer.....

One MG please...

Espeon12
20th August 2003, 04:51 PM
The Adoption Centers are definitely the main reason I still come to TPM. I love how it's interactive and without DT, my writing skills wouldn't be half as good as they are now. I'm not really sure whether I would stay at TPM if those were gone, although if I did it would probably send me back into ASB or RPG, and maybe even Fan Art, where I haven't been in ages.

My computer has Windows XP, and I'm greatly satisfied with it. Windows 98 or whatever Windows I had on the old computer was horribly buggy, and I just didn't like the way it was. XP is much easier to use and has yet to crash on me.

2 MGs, please, and a crank on the EMT. *Hands over one Red and one Blue MG Coin*

Knight of Time
20th August 2003, 06:07 PM
Tyler >> Ocean Gem

'gives you 2 Stamps for the gem'

What group of SCs do you want?

Mr. Skrusti >> Lunar Gem

Shadow Djinn >> Hollow Stone

aragornbird >> Genetic Accelerator Gene

GT: I am one of the first Pokemon that is not found in the game opposite the game I am first found in. When I evolve, I become a breed of a certain household pet. Who am I?

Rose >> Lunar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Kris >> Spark Gem

Gothic Latias >> Red MGCoin

Christina >> Spark Gem, Solar Gem

EMT: You won a Morning Sun TM.

As for today's poll:

I currently operate Windows 98. Yes, I'm pretty satisfied with its performance. Ever since we needed to get Windows 95 upgraded to Windows 98, many changes had occured. For one, my brother and I can now play some PC games that are compatible with Windows 98, but not Windows 95.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcards (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Knight of Time
20th August 2003, 06:16 PM
Hi!

Sorry to double post, but Christina (Espeon12) and I have just agreed to a transaction that saw me buy her Morning Sun TM for 15 Stamps.

'gives Christina 15 Stamps'

Christina, could you confirm this please?

Espeon12
20th August 2003, 06:18 PM
No problem. *Hands over the TM* Thanks.

BlazikenKevin
20th August 2003, 06:25 PM

I run Windows 2000 Professional. Yes, I am satisfied with it's performance, since 98 just didn't cut it for me. And, also, except for Microsoft Security Holes, that still, would not let in viruses, because of my Dad, who made me get the patch, and instead of getting SP3(the minimum requirements for the patch), I got SP4, and it runs like a charm. Also, speaking of my Dad, his work got me free McAfee Virus Scan. :D Also, the OS is free from his work too. My Dad works at Intel. :D

EDIT: MG Please!

aragornbird
20th August 2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Dark Prince the Dark Knight

aragornbird >> Genetic Accelerator Gene

GT: I am one of the first Pokemon that is not found in the game opposite the game I am first found in. When I evolve, I become a breed of a certain household pet. Who am I?

Wow, a Genetic Accelerator Gene?!? :o
Phooie, too bad I have no use for it, maybe I'll sell it to someone...

GT! - Hmmmm, are you Meowth?

If I got that right, I'd like 2 CCPs please.

Angel Blossom
20th August 2003, 08:10 PM
I'd like to sell that Spark gem for Stamps, please. ^_~

Pidgeot
21st August 2003, 01:02 AM
[ 8/16 ] » What is your opinion on television series that get recycled a lot, like the Power Rangers and Transformers?
I dispise them, and hate to watch them. Things like Home Improvement. A good program, but it has stopped production, and after it gets repeated 5 million times and is on every weeknight at 7pm, it gets rather annoying and pointless. Unless, of course, i havent watched the program in ages, and for me, its a classic. An example of this would be Samurai Pizza Cats. I used to watch it ALL the time when I was little, but they stopped playing. Just for old times sake it would be nice to see it again.

[ 8/19 ] » What is the main reason you stay at TPM? Would you leave if that part of TPM was gotten rid of?
Well, it would be too much hassle for people like Gabi if I left. I dont want to put even more pressure on her than she already has. TPM is a really fun place, and I love DT, and occasionally visiting placed like R/S and GSC. If DT was gotten rid of, I would most certainly leave.

[ 8/20 ] » Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?
My computer has Windows XP, and I hate it :P My computer LOVES to stuff up, go slow, restart, get viruses easilly, and yeah. Its flash and all, but I prefer simplicity. Its on a Packard Bell, which is allright but I prefer Hewlett Packard.

3MGPLZ

I have a Red MG Coin *hands it over* which I would like to use to play Mystery Gift and I would like to sell this Hollow Stone *hands it over* :)

Jay
21st August 2003, 01:08 AM
( 8/21 ) Which day of the week do you wish it were today (other than today obviously)? How so?

~*~

*On an updating spree everywhere at PCG =D*

Hmm. Well today's a good day because I'm taking tomorrow off, and I want to try and break my no sleeping record like I did two days ago which was 48 hours. X) I want to get to 72 hours but I seriously doubt it'll happen <_< Anyway, I'm looking forward til tomorrow (Friday) if I had to pick a day other than today :o

1 MG + 20 Scratchcards 123 7 Stamps please =D~

DarkPrince the Dark Knight » MG: Spark Gem. | Scratchies X) : 10 Blue MGCoins, 6 Red MGCoins. =D Oooh, enjoy your Morning Sun TM too ^____^

BlazikenKevin » Hollow Stone.

Aragornbird » You can deforge your Accelerator Gene you know if you had a Division Gem :o

Angel Blossom » Okay, here's your 2 Stamps ^.~

Pidgeot » Ahh you finally realized BRS wasn't the Goldenrod Tower ^_~ Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Spark Gem.
Edit: Oops I just realized your other stuff now <_< Don't you mean Mystery Pokemon? ^___^;;; Here's your 1 Stamp/CCP for the stone.

Interpol HQ
21st August 2003, 02:07 AM
[( 8/20 ) » Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?

Im using Windows ME, its ok. It freezes up now and then, but overall im satisfied.

( 8/21 ) Which day of the week do you wish it were today (other than today obviously)? How so?

I would like it to be friday. Thats when im going to the state fair. Yay funnel cake! ^_^

2 Mgs please.

I would also like to spend a Stamp on a red MG coin. Then I would like to spend it on the mystery pokemon game.

Jay
21st August 2003, 02:14 AM
Interpol HQ » Hollow Stone, Rainbow Gem. :o | Mystery Pokémon: Smeargle, Numel, Deoxys, Eevee, Sunflora, Medicham, Rhydon, Azumarill, Raticate, Wailord, Mightyena, Shuckle, Charmander, Zubat, Granbull, Ariados, Remoraid, Clefairy, Electrike, Octillery, Ho-oh, Steelix, Gastly, Pidgeotto, Quagsire :o

Interpol HQ
21st August 2003, 02:57 AM
I would like a clue please

Crystalmaster Mike
21st August 2003, 02:59 AM
aragornbird >> Previous GT!: Yes, I am Linoone. *hands over 2 CCP's*
When did I skip you?

Jay >> MG: Division Gem | SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Me >>
Windows 98. It's okay. The virus allert automatically deletes any virus-containing attachments, so that's okay. But wow, yesterday, we had like... 50 e-mails, and all of them, minus 2, were either virus-containing e-mails or warnings to virus-containing e-mails. Stupid 'Sobig'-virus...

Meh? Oh... I guess Sunday, cause then there are the most tv series on I watch. >:-) Beside that, no preference...

Pidgeot
21st August 2003, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Pidgeot » Ahh you finally realized BRS wasn't the Goldenrod Tower ^_~ Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Spark Gem.
Edit: Oops I just realized your other stuff now <_< Don't you mean Mystery Pokemon? ^___^;;; Here's your 1 Stamp/CCP for the stone. [/B]

Yeah I did mean Mystery Pokemon XD I would like to sell all three of those items for 5 CCPs :)

EDIT: Oops.

[ 8/21 ] » Which day of the week do you wish it were today (other than today obviously)? How so?

Friday. It means that the weekend is tomorrow, and that I would have completed my Assignment last night (tonight - its Thursday). I really dont want to do it *sigh* But I guess it has to be done. Ill finish typing out this, have a shower, and better get to work =\

1MGPLZ

Jay
21st August 2003, 06:47 AM
Interpol HQ » 1st Clue: I can evolve into my next stage of evolution :o

Crystalmaster Mike » Spark Gem, Solar Gem.

Pidgeot » MG/Retail: Solar Gem, 5 CCP's. | MP: Gorebyss, Moltres, Spheal, Sunflora, Marshtomp, Slowbro, Staryu, Raikou, Kabutops, Slowking, Machop, Alakazam, Muk, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Taillow, Kakuna, Swellow, Kingler, Minun, Cubone, Swampert, Aron, Togetic, Lotad :o

Knight of Time
21st August 2003, 06:51 AM
(8/21) Which day of the week do you wish it were today (other than today obviously)? How so?

I kinda wish it was Saturday, so that I could watch some of my favourite shows that are only on Saturdays (e.g. Video and Arcade Top 10).

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 2 Stamps) please.

Jay
21st August 2003, 06:54 AM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight » MG: Red MGCoin. | Scratchies: 12 Red MGCoins, 10 Stamps.

MarshmallowEgg
21st August 2003, 08:23 AM
(8/21) Which day of the week do you wish it were today (other than today obviously)? How so?

I am perfectly happy with today ^_^ I'm getting the new Michelle Branch CD (finally!) AND I'm going to my friend's birthday party in a couple hours. I haven't seen her all summer, so it'll be nice. I swear we're long-lost sisters, we're so similar and we hit it off so fast, it was scary ^_^ I just hope I know some people at the party besides my friend - she's going to be a senior and I'm going to be a sophomore, which is kind of an age difference. ^_^;;

Aipom Of Doom
21st August 2003, 08:50 AM
MarshmallowEgg: Spark Gem

Erm, maybe Saturday? It doesn't really matter at all during the summer :O. If it was during the school year, I'd say saturday, but I dunno now <_<.

20 SCs, 123, 2 stamps :D

MG + 20 SCs

Moonlight Espeon
21st August 2003, 08:59 AM
[ 8/19 ] » What is the main reason you stay at TPM? Would you leave if that part of TPM was gotten rid of?

I stay because of the people here, and how they get along with you. Sometimes the members fight, but soon enough it's resolved and peace is restored. Even if I was left and everybody else didn't go to TPM anymore, it wouldn't matter because it would start right up again but I might leave if that happens if I don't like the newbies. I'd miss you people anyway so I hope that doesn't happen :O

[( 8/20 ) » Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?

I run Windows 98. It works fine, but I don't get all the special programs and such ;-; I might be getting a new computer, though so Windows XP might be my next OS... (unless they come out with Windows XD first, lol)

Am I allowed to go back in time :O I'd go back in time to Sunday so I could spend more time with my relatives that just left yesterday ;-;

3 MGs please :O!

Hexae
21st August 2003, 09:00 AM
8/21 ·» Which day of the week do you wish it were today (other than today obviously)? How so?

Friday, because that means I'll be going to Wonderland. Though it's a day closer to school.. aiiiee! Anyways.. not that a day's really a big deal. But Wonderland's fun! ^_^;;;

MG please.

Jay
21st August 2003, 09:21 AM
Aipom Of Doom » MG: Red MGCoins. | Scratchies: 11 Red MGCoins, 20 Stamps.

Aquatic Fury » Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Hexae » Red MGCoin.

Wolfsong
21st August 2003, 09:36 AM
8/21 ·» Which day of the week do you wish it were today (other than today obviously)? How so?

I wish it was Friday because that means i only have one class instead of the usual two, becuase my teacher had an ppointment that she coun't afford to miss. I'll be going home for the weekend as well, tough i will have little if any access to a computer though.

I would like two play 2 games of group 2 scratchcards (2,3,5) for 7 CCPs pelase *hands over 1 blue MG Coin*

1 MG and 2 scratchcards please

homeofmew
21st August 2003, 09:54 AM
I have XP, I used to have 98, and when XP came out I thought it was better, guess not, my brother had ME at the time and I just wanted to have the newest thing to stick in his face :b.
(8/21)I wish every day was saturday, no school, no church, new epis of pokemon. Plus Rurouni Kensin comes on at night :)

andyizcool
21st August 2003, 12:21 PM

I think any day would be fine for me as I don't watch TV and there's no special events coming up yet. So I can just play games all day so I don't need to wait for a certain day. Maybe I wish it was Sunday because that's the best laziest day.

1 MG Please.

~Andrew

Discothéque
21st August 2003, 12:31 PM

I have... uh... I actually don't know. xD Omfg, isn't that sad? xD;; Um, I think it's Apple Works, but I can't be sure. o_o; But, yeah, whatever the freak it is, it's perfectly fine. ^^;

It doesn't really matter to me. Nothing I'm going to do this week that isn't the same as I usually do. However, I do wish it was Wednesday, October 1st, but I don't think that counts. xD

~

Angel Blossom
21st August 2003, 01:34 PM

It doesn't matter, but I wish it were Monday, so this week wouldn't be almost over. ;-; Other than that, I want it to be June 13th, 2003 again!! x_X I hate school with a passion..

Crystalmaster Mike
21st August 2003, 01:53 PM
Nala98 >> MG: Red MGCoin | SC: Blue MGCoin.

Mrs. Virtual Reality >> Hollow Stone, Blue MGcoin.

andyizcool >> 2 Stamps/CCP's.

Discothéque >> Red MGcoin, Solar Gem.

Angel Blossom >> Hollow Stone.

Me >> Would like to sell them Gems for CCP's.

aragornbird
21st August 2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight

I'd also like to deforge my Accelerator Gene using one of my Division Gems.

I wish it was August 26, that way I can get the TTT DVD when it comes out. I don't care if I have to go to school sooner, my summer was BORING and I'd like to meet my friends again anyways.

Wolfsong
21st August 2003, 02:49 PM
Nala98 >> MG: Red MGCoin | SC: Blue MGCoin.

Ok, I would like to play 3 games of scratch cards for those. Two ofd group one, and one of group two

Group 1 (2,3,5) - for ocena gem
Group 1 (2,3,5) - for 2 CCPs
Group 2 (2,3,5) - for 7 ccps please

Hexae
21st August 2003, 02:56 PM
I'd like to use my second EMT crank of the month.

*pays*

Discothéque
21st August 2003, 03:43 PM
Okay, I'm going to deforge my Accelerator Gene with my Division Gem.

Then I'd like to sell:
Solar Gem x 3
Light Gem x 2
Darkness Gem
Lunar Gem
Rainbow Gem
Flame Gem
Hollow Stone

Isn't that 19 CCPs? ^^; Yes, I believe so.

And I'd also like to play a game of GT!. *hands over a Red MGCoin*

Jay
21st August 2003, 08:50 PM
Crystalmaster Mike » *Gives you whatever amount of CCPs for the gems* :O

Aragornbird » AG Deforge: Light Gem, Darkness Gem, Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone. | MG: 1 Stamp/CCP. :o

Nala98 » Ocean Gem, 2 Red MGCoins. :o

Hexae » Frustration TM. :O

Discothéque » Retail: Yep that's 19 CCPs :o. | GT: When I flap my wings, the night sky supposedly "turns red". Who am I?

Wolfsong
21st August 2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98 » Ocean Gem, 2 Red MGCoins. :o

I'd like to forge that ocean gem with my hollow stone *pays 2 ccps* I'd also like to play one more group one scratchcard for 2 CCPs and one group 2 scratchcard for 7 CCPs both (2,3,5)

Interpol HQ
21st August 2003, 09:42 PM
I would like another clue please.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
21st August 2003, 11:21 PM
8/21: I wish it were next Friday, cause that's me Birthday :D ITS ONLY A WEEK AND A DAY OFF! *sobs* Too long for me.

MG please. Also, I was asked this for a GT!: Appears without warning, seemingly out of nowhere, and uses THUNDER WAVE and similar moves. It may approach trainers if they are using their POKéGEAR.

I answered Magnemite, but it was skipped, so I was wondering if it was right ><

*Edit*

I'd like to sell my Ocean Gem for 2 Stamps please :) *takes money and runz*

Pidgeot
22nd August 2003, 12:43 AM
Pidgeot » MG/Retail: Solar Gem, 5 CCP's. | MP: Gorebyss, Moltres, Spheal, Sunflora, Marshtomp, Slowbro, Staryu, Raikou, Kabutops, Slowking, Machop, Alakazam, Muk, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Taillow, Kakuna, Swellow, Kingler, Minun, Cubone, Swampert, Aron, Togetic, Lotad :o

I would like to sell that Solar Gem for 2 CCPs, and have my 1st clue please.

Crystalmaster Mike
22nd August 2003, 03:04 AM
Nala >> Forging: Ocean Gem + Hollow Stone --> Water Stone { ~ } | SC 1: Red MGCoin | SC 2: Red MGCoin.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti >> MG: Hollow Stone | GT!: Sorry for skipping you; it was indeed Magnemite | Sellings: 2 Stamps.
*runs after you* Your birthday's 30 August? So's my lil bro's!

Those wanting MP Clues >> Wait for the respective member to update. :)

Jay
22nd August 2003, 06:42 AM
( 8/22 ) » Do you think you post at TPM too often or too little? Would you change the ways, styles or the rate of how you post?

~*~

Not really; I think I post too often though, usually averaging 30 posts + per day unintentionally, but that's what happens when you're having fun =). There's a lot of stuff to do so I don't blame myself really. I'd like to type in the colour I like more often, but I nearly always forget :O Everything else is fine ^__^

1 MG + 20 Scratchcards 123 7 CCPs

Interpol HQ » [2nd Clue] Almost all of my body is purple :o

Pidgeot » [1st Clue] My name contains 8 letters :O

Knight of Time
22nd August 2003, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by aragornbird

Yep, Meowth is correct, aragornbird.

'gives you 2 CCPs'

Jay >> Phorosynthesis Gem

SCs: You won 7 CCPs, 9 Blue MGCoins and 8 Red MGCoins.

As for the poll:

(8/22) Do you think you post at TPM too often or too little? Would you change the ways, styles or the rate of how you post?

I'd probably have to say too often, because I was less than 400 posts away from getting the Elite Trainer rank when we got the vB, and now, I am less than 300 posts away from getting the Master Trainer rank. I think my posts won't change too much these days...

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcards (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Pidgeot
22nd August 2003, 07:15 AM
Original List; Gorebyss, Moltres, Spheal, Sunflora, Marshtomp, Slowbro, Staryu, Raikou, Kabutops, Slowking, Machop, Alakazam, Muk, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Taillow, Kakuna, Swellow, Kingler, Minun, Cubone, Swampert, Aron, Togetic, Lotad.

1st clue; My name contains 8 letters.

Updated List; Gorebyss, Sunflora, Kabutops, Slowking, Swampert.

2nd clue please.

Jay
22nd August 2003, 07:35 AM
I'll sell that Photosynthesis Gem for 2 CCP's please.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight » Scratchies: 12 Red MGCoins, 5 Blue MGCoins, 21 Stamps. You'd be surprised that 1,2,3 popped up three time in a row lol :O | MG: 1 Stamp/CCP.

Pidgeot » [2nd Clue] My name does not contain the letter 'e'.

Wolfsong
22nd August 2003, 08:11 AM
Nala >> Forging: Ocean Gem + Hollow Stone --> Water Stone { ~ } | SC 1: Red MGCoin | SC 2: Red MGCoin.

( 8/22 ) » Do you think you post at TPM too often or too little? Would you change the ways, styles or the rate of how you post?

I think i post about riht, though some days i tend to post less than i ned to becuase i'm busy wiht homework or something. If i had to change something, I'd like to be able to make less typos. ^^;;

2 scratchcards please 1 group 1 for 2 ccps and 1 group 2 for 7 ccps please (2,3,5)

Hexae
22nd August 2003, 08:16 AM
8/22 ·» Do you think you post at TPM too often or too little? Would you change the ways, styles or the rate of how you post?

In general, I think my post count's a bit too high, but that's mainly because of Hangman, ehhe. Otherwise, I think I post a good number, though. I'd change my rate of typos, though it's not horrible, there's always room for improvement.

MG please. :)

andyizcool
22nd August 2003, 09:42 AM
(8/22) Do you think you post at TPM too often or too little? Would you change the ways, styles or the rate of how you post?

I think I post at TPM too little because I don't have much to say unless I rate teams or come here to answer questions. I really just look around TPM and see what it has to offer and I find really good advice just from reading posts. I wouldn't change the style of my posts because I like them just the way they are.

1 MG Please!

~Andrew

Lady Vulpix
22nd August 2003, 10:32 AM
Windows 98 most of the time, though I have a Linux RedHat too, but I don't use it much because it didn't recognize my network card. -.- The performance of my Windows is... not bad for something made by Microsoft, but could be much better, of course. Still, it's generally enough for the things I normally do.

Saturday. And to make things best, a free one (no university projects to work on, least of all my thesis). That way I'd be able to write a lot! :D

I think I post at a good rate, considering all the things I have to do. I wouldn't change my posts, except that I'd like to post a lot more at Expedia and the Battle Range, and also the Eevee House, but university doesn't leave me the time to do that.

Isn't it time for a new version?

Jay
22nd August 2003, 12:00 PM
Nala98 » You get 2 Red MGCoins back =/ | MG: Spark Gem.

Hexae » Red MGCoin.

Andyizcool » Red MGCoin.

Lady Vulpix » Light Gem, Light Gem, 10 Stamps/CCP's. There'll be a new version soon. :o

Hexae
22nd August 2003, 12:02 PM
I'll play GT! with that coin. :O

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
22nd August 2003, 12:26 PM
I'll take 2 stamps for my prize from GT.

8/22: I don't feel I post too much, although I do have almost 90+ posts in a few days :D Although, I could post more :/

MG please.

*hands over a red MGcoin*

GT please :D

Knight of Time
22nd August 2003, 12:48 PM
Hexae >>

GT!: When I evolve, I do a weakness exchange, where I exchange my two weaknesses in my form for my lone weakness when I evolve. My evolved form has my type, plus a second one. Who am I?

Mr. Skrusti >> Lunar Gem

GT!: Of all the snake or snake-like Pokemon, I lose my snake-like shape when I evolve. Who am I?

Hexae
22nd August 2003, 01:16 PM
Are you Magikarp? Magikarp is weak to Grass and Electric, but Gyarados is weak to Electric. 2 CCPs if I'm right.

Knight of Time
22nd August 2003, 01:19 PM
Hexae >>

GT: Sorry, the answer was Seadra. You get your Red MGCoin back.

aragornbird
22nd August 2003, 01:30 PM

Well, I spend a lot of time on TPM, but post very little compared to how much time I'm on. It's mainly because I visit this and several other sites at the same time, and it's mostly only in PCG.

I'd like a MG and a GT! for today please.

Shadow Djinn
22nd August 2003, 01:30 PM

Well...Monday. Cause they never show FLCL or Blue Gender on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. :<

Hm..I guess I should post more :O I like the way I post though. =)

Matt
22nd August 2003, 02:07 PM

I use windows xp home edition. Eh, it's all right, but it could be a lot better. It crashes a lot and it's pretty laggy but it's alright for everything that I do on here. Plus, when I got it, it only had 37 GB max which really sucked.

I wish it was earlier in the week since I go back to school on Monday plus earlier this week was really cool 8).

I don't post at TPM that often; well not as often as some people do here. I wouldn't change my rate either since I have a lot of other things to do than post at tpm all day. :O

Mew Trainer Rose
22nd August 2003, 02:40 PM
I wish it were...actually, I'm fine with what day it is. i con't think of any reason for it to be any otheer day of teh week, so today being today is fine.

I think i post maybe a little too often. i should probably reply more to teh fanfics i read, and the RPGs i'm in, but i'm pretty much ok.

2 MGs please, and a GT!

Angel Blossom
22nd August 2003, 02:58 PM

Well, compared to some other members, I don't believe I post too often. Anyone remember MPH? He posted ALL the time. Fortunately, I have a lot of things to do and don't post too much. ^_^ I would like to put more thought into my posts, like I used to back in 2001. I'd also love to find a nice color I could post in, because I always change my mind about that. :P

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
22nd August 2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Mr. Skrusti >> Lunar Gem

GT!: Of all the snake or snake-like Pokemon, I lose my snake-like shape when I evolve. Who am I?

Erm, Onix? He evolves into some sort of steel thingy :/ The only thing that looked like the answer. If its right, I'll take a Blue MG coin and try a Move Tutor thingy, using this Blue Mg and another I recieved earlier :D If its wrong, i'll use the same Red MG and try again...

Jay
22nd August 2003, 04:02 PM
Aragornbird » MG: Flame Gem. | GT: Wherever food is available, I will settle in & continue to produce offspring. If you see one of me, there's supposedly 40 or more of me in the area. Who am I?

Shadow Djinn » 2 Stamps/CCP's, Red MGCoin.

Link 10 » Spark Gem, Spark Gem, Green MGCoin.

Mew Trainer Rose » MG: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem. | GT: I am not frightened by people. I often land on the heads of people and sit there like a fluffy hat. Who am I?

Angel Blossom » Spark Gem.

Skrusti » I'm not Kyle, but one thing I did notice is that you can only ask for one Guess This! per day, so you probably won't be able to ask again if you got it wrong... though Kyle wakes up a lot later 8)

aragornbird
22nd August 2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Jay

GT: Wherever food is available, I will settle in & continue to produce offspring. If you see one of me, there's supposedly 40 or more of me in the area. Who am I?

Are you Rattata?
If so, I'd like 2 CCPs as a prize, please.

Interpol HQ
22nd August 2003, 07:01 PM

I dont think i post to much or to little. Since post counts dont do anything, i dont need to worry about it. I might change my color and font from time to time, but nothing more than that.

1 Mg please

My guess for the mystery pokemon is Ghastly.

Angel Blossom
22nd August 2003, 07:04 PM
I'd also like to sell that Gem for Stamps, please. ^^

Toxicity
22nd August 2003, 07:49 PM

Saturday....because I started school Tuesday and I hate it. -.-;; Day of rest and relaxation.

I post often...but not too much. I'm busy like others, so i try to be on as much as possible. I'd like to be able to reply a small bit more now and then....

Jay
22nd August 2003, 08:32 PM
aragornbird » 2 CCP's is yours :O

Interpol HQ » Ocean Gem. | MP: Sorry, the answer was Zubat. =\

Angel Blossom » 2 Stamps.

Gothic Latias » Darkness Gem, Red MGCoin.

Aipom Of Doom
22nd August 2003, 09:19 PM

Too little I guess :X. I just don't have enough time for everything I want to do on video games or the computer ;_;. I want to post more often around PCG and update places I work at more =/.

20 SCs, 123, 2 stamps

MG + 20 SCs

Espeon12
22nd August 2003, 09:59 PM
I wish it was Monday again, so I'd have another week to spend with my friends before I leave for vacation. Plus, I'd have more time to shop for school and do my summer reading.

I don't post all that often, so I guess I should post more. I don't comment on the fanart and fanfics I read on occasion or answer a whole lot of polls. The way I post doesn't need to change, as I don't really make one-lined posts.

2 MGs, please.

BlazikenKevin
22nd August 2003, 11:03 PM
Well, Saturday, because I get to watch Pokemon, I get to sleep in, and then I would have time to write my posts for the battle range. Oh, well, I guess I'll have to wait for tomorrow. :D

I think I post too little, because school takes up too much time, and, I'm always too occupied with other things. I'd like to change that, and the length of my posts, although in other forums that I visit other than the PCG, everybody is a lazy poster, and always does 2 liners at most.

EDIT: 2 MG Please, and I have some things to sell. These:

Hollow Stone, Division Gem, Photosynthesis Gem x2

I have no need for them. So, give me the stamps that they total to, please.

Toxicity
23rd August 2003, 12:01 AM
I'd like to play GT with my new RedMGCoin

Crystalmaster Mike
23rd August 2003, 07:43 AM
(8/23) What is your opinion about those 'the public votes'-shows like Pop Idol and Big Brother?

Aipom of Doom >> MG: Green MGCoin | SC: 8 Red MGCoins, 10 Blue MGCoins.

Espeon12 >> Lunar Gem, Blue MGcoin.

BlazikenKevin >> MG: Spark Gem, Hollow Stone | Sellings: 7 Stamps.

Gothic Latias >> When electricity builds up inside its body, it glows in the dark. It also becomes feisty, its muscles are stimulated, and it becomes more aggressive than usual.

Me >>
I don't post so much, but whether it's too little... I don't think the way I post needs changing, I haven't heard any complaints... yet.

(8/23) What is your opinion about those 'the public votes'-shows like Pop Idol and Big Brother?
It's entertaining while it lasts, but afterwards, when the winner is announced, I always have troubles remembering those that didn't make it to the finale rounds, and then I ask my self: "If you aren't remembered, and you don't win a thing, is there that much of a point to spent a month or two locked up in a house?"

aragornbird
23rd August 2003, 12:27 PM

Meh...I don't really care about them since I never watch them. I mean, it's nice to appear on live TV and all, but I just dislike reality shows.

1 MG and a GT!, please.

Angel Blossom
23rd August 2003, 01:00 PM

Well, I've only watched American Idol. I suppose it is kind of unfair, because in American Idol, the participants usually get their old highschool students or their town to vote for them, and usually, the wrong person leaves far too early in the game. But it's exciting, since you never know who's going to win. I don't watch the other shows, so I don't have anything to say about them. :P

1 MG, please. :D

Lady Vulpix
23rd August 2003, 01:05 PM
Well, if they are really meant to trap people and have them forget how to think, and at the same time get some rating without having to hire trained actors, I think they're doing their job well in too many cases.

Interpol HQ
23rd August 2003, 02:13 PM

They where cool when they first came out. but now there are so many clones its just become pointless.[/b]

1MG please.

Toxicity
23rd August 2003, 03:03 PM

They were okay at first...but there are just too many. I really have a distaste of those shows like American Idol and those lovey-dovey shows....

One MG Please.

I believe it is....*thinks* Ampharos.

andyizcool
23rd August 2003, 03:46 PM

I just hate those shows because they are just there to take your money making you ring in a vote someone off. Like on the UK Big Brother you spent lots of money to vote someone off then they just voted him back in again. These shows are getting too boring because there are too many off them now there should be better stuff on TV and I hardly watch TV and all I see are these shows.

1 MG Please!

~Andrew

homeofmew
23rd August 2003, 04:11 PM
I post Way too much, for People that know me I have over 3000 posts at ezboards and over 3000 posts at tpm, i really don't care if i post too much, posting is very relaxing, and plus "homeofmew can not live withoug tpm" - yami yugi --> very true.

I only watched the first Big Brother, it's now a Spy on Sex Voyerizm thing. American Idol is ok, the dude who won by singing " Flying without Wings" in the us is ok.
:yes: to the fact Flying Without Wings in A Pokemon Song.

Rambunctious Jamirus
23rd August 2003, 04:17 PM
I'm in desperate need of funds so..

I like to watch the first three shows of American Idol to laugh at all the terrible people but I don't really watch any others. I heard that most are already decided at the beginning who wins and who loses so...yeah. I think they shouldn't make so many RL shows as the good ones get cut.

Okay, now that's over with, I would like to (if I may) sell my Accelerater Gene, my Photsynthesis Gem, and my Hollow Stone. If I can't sell the Gene, then just the Gem and Stone. I would also like it in CCPs please.

1 MG, please!