PDA

View Full Version : Game: Goldenrod Tower V.16 [M.A.]

Pages : [1] 2

Aipom Of Doom
1st August 2003, 08:51 PM
Goldenrod Tower V.16
Owners: DarkPrince the Dark Knight, Jay, Aipom Of Doom, Crystalmaster Mike

Mystery Gift Floor
To make sure that this doesn’t become “MG Please” spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your timezone). You will have exactly three days (72 hours) from when the question was posted to answer it; this will eliminate all problems concerning time zones. All prizes that say “Stamps/CCP’s” let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

UnCommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP’s, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGCoin

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/Avenger Pts, Green MGCoin

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCP’s, Mystery Box, Accelerator Gene

Gems and Hollow Stones may be forged or sold at the Item Floor, and MGcoins may be used for games. The Mystery Box allows you to choose any TWO Common or Uncommon items of your choice.

The Games Floor
To play the games, you need an Mgcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

Game 1 - The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to six squares and up one to six squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.
Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 2 - Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokémon, and give certain info such as Color, Height, Weight Etc. You then have one try to guess the Pokémon. However, there aren’t very big prizes, as it usually isn’t very hard. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.
Note: You may only ask for a Guess This once per day to avoid putting us on a stress load

Game 3 - Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to nine). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcard revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards: 2 Stamps, 2 CCP’s, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.
Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards 7 Stamps, 7 CCP’s, Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem
Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 4 - Mystery Pokémon
In this game, you are given a list of 25 different Pokemon, in which one of these Pokemon is the 'Mystery Pokemon'. In order to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon', you will need to ask for a clue (one at a time, maximum of three), which will eliminate (take away a wrong answer) one or more Pokemon on the list. For example, if you are given a list which includes a Pikachu, a Mareep, and a Voltorb as the only electric types in the list, and you get a clue which tells you to eliminate all of the electric type Pokemon, then you know that the 'Mystery Pokemon' is not any of those Pokemon. As more clues are given to you, the category of the prizes you can choose from will drop, going from Super Rare to Rare to Uncommon to Common. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' without asking for a clue, you will have your choice of a super rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' correctly after you are given one clue, you will have your choice of a rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you are given two clues, you will have your choice of an uncommon item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you are given your third and final clue, you will have your choice of a common item. If you try to guess the Mystery Pokemon (regardless of how many clues you ask for), and your guess is wrong, you will get a Red MG Coin as a consolation prize.

The Item Floor

Store
Hollow Stone: 3 Stamps/CCP
Day Stone (Evolves Eevee to Espeon): 20 Stamps/CCP
Night Stone (Evolves Eevee to Umbreon): 20 Stamps/CCP

Elemental Sheilds (Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokémon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type): 15 Credits of MGcoins each.

You may also sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP here, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor (created by DarkPrince the Dark Knight)
For three credits of MGCoins, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random move to give to one of your adopted/captured Pokemon. These moves function as TMs, and you can save them, sell them, or use them immediately. The moves can obviously only be given to Pokemon who can learn them in some way in any of the Gameboy games. You may only use this machine two times each month.

The Stone Forge
Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCP’s)
Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCP’s)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Stamps/CCP’s) (see following list)

Spark Gem to Thunderstone
Ocean Gem to Water Stone
Flame Gem to Fire Stone
Solar Gem to Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem to Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem to Moon Stone
Light Gem to Day Stone
Darkness Gem to Night Stone
Rainbow Gem to Any Stone

With a Division Gem, all Stones can only be deforged into the according Gem and a Hollow Stone. An Accelerator Gene can be deforged into a Light Gem, a Darkness Gem, a Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone.

Aipom Of Doom
1st August 2003, 09:03 PM
So anyway... a few things :O

First of all, the Mystery Pokemon game will be done very shortly. Like this weekend :o.

Another thing, is that since Jay already closed the other version, I couldn't get the VBcode from the last topic, so I had to modify the stuff from v.12 that I had on my computer :o. I think I got everything, but I'm not sure... Tell me if something's wrong with it :O.

Poll (8/1): Which do you like more/participate more in: Captured Pokemon or Adopted Pokemon? Why do you like and/or play one more than the other?

Enile Zemula - Nope, wrong :O. Anyway, you get your 2 stamps and...
GT: I'm the highest-levelled Pokemon you face in any of the pre-RS games. Who am I?

Poll (8/1): Which do you like more/participate more in: Captured Pokemon or Adopted Pokemon? Why do you like and/or play one more than the other?

I like Adopted Pokemon more because I started with it first :o. I had already been around DT and stuff for about a year before PA got control of the Capture Center world and gave it sensible rules... Anyway, I never could really start another storyline for another set of Pokemon =/. So I never play Captured Pokemon.

And 20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps

MG + 20 SCs

Charizard04621
1st August 2003, 09:08 PM

Hmm, Adopted Pokémon. I tried both at first but quickly figured out that I could only handle one, so I stuck to Adoptees because I started at Dragon Tamers first.

Discothéque
1st August 2003, 09:13 PM
(8/1) Which do you like more/participate more in: Captured Pokemon or Adopted Pokemon? Why do you like and/or play one more than the other?

I would have to say adopted, since of course, I started out with them. ^_^ They've worked up a bit more personality than my captees, but I'm working on 'em.

~
Mystery Gift, please!

And, since it's a new month... *hands over four Red MGCoins and one Blue MGCoin* I'd like to use the EMT two times.

Jay
1st August 2003, 10:01 PM
Danny >> I can't help it if I'm beautiful! ;o Don't ask... I'll edit in the first post from last version later. Thanks for working on Mystery Pokémon though. :O

Lunar Gem. | Scratchcards: 7 Stamps, 10 Blue MGCoins, 7 Red MGCoins.

Karin >> Red MGCoin.

Amanda >> Lunar Gem. | EMT: Disable TM, Present TM.

Avian Freeze
1st August 2003, 10:16 PM

I would say Adopted Pokémon. I can work better with them and also the Captured Pokémon system is a bit shaky. Adopted Pokémon get a lot more opportunity in events and such.

MG Please.

Pidgeot
1st August 2003, 10:19 PM
[ 8/1 ]: Which do you like more/participate more in: Captured Pokemon or Adopted Pokemon? Why do you like and/or play one more than the other?

Probably Adopted Pokemon, because it was my first, and because Im staff there :o Right now Im actually typing up my latest story for DT, and working on a Adopted Pokemon page, including an Awesome Movebox (Thanks AoD for that! =! XD :D)

Mystery Gift Please =)

Oh yeah, could I use this *hands over Red MG Coin* Red MG Coin to play Guess THIS! and since I now have none, purchase a Red MG Coin for 1 CCP? Thanks :)

aragornbird
1st August 2003, 10:19 PM

Captured Pokemon, because I only want to have Flying type Pokemon and it's easier to go to a specific location in a Capture Center to capture these certain Pokemon then to wait for a Flying type to appear for adoption.

Mystery Gift please!

Hurricane
1st August 2003, 10:56 PM
[ 8/1 ]: Which do you like more/participate more in: Captured Pokemon or Adopted Pokemon? Why do you like and/or play one more than the other?

I just a few days ago, i have to say, i like Captured more, but its annoying waiting for them to update.

Wolfsong
2nd August 2003, 12:39 AM

I'd have to say i participate more in the adopted though i'm participting ore in the captured stuff nowdays. Probably the reason i use adotped more is its the first i started out with, and now i work there so ^^.

MG please

Crystalmaster Mike
2nd August 2003, 04:05 AM
(8/2) Do you do sports? Is it a hobby or more of a lifestyle for you? When did you start sporting?

Avian Freeze >> Ocean Gem.

Pidgeot >> MG: 1 Stamp/CCP | GT: When a storm arrives, gangs of my kind compete with each other to scale heights that are likely to be stricken by lightning bolts. Some towns use members of my kind in place of lightning rods. | Buyings: 1 Red MGCoin.

aragornbird >> Hollow Stone.

Hurricane >> Lunar Gem.

Nala98 >> Flame Gem.
I see... I see... I see 2 CCP's in your near future...

Me >>
(8/1): Which do you like more/participate more in: Captured Pokemon or Adopted Pokemon? Why do you like and/or play one more than the other?
I participate more in AP... since I haven't start CCCCing...

(8/2) Do you do sports? Is it a hobby or more of a lifestyle for you? When did you start sporting?
Sports and me... aren't compatible... I only 'sport' in PE or for fun in family... Swimming? I only know basic... With soccer I can defend, and for the rest... I try to do my best, which isn't much most of the times...

Pidgeot
2nd August 2003, 05:28 AM
Pidgeot >> MG: 1 Stamp/CCP | GT: When a storm arrives, gangs of my kind compete with each other to scale heights that are likely to be stricken by lightning bolts. Some towns use members of my kind in place of lightning rods. | Buyings: 1 Red MGCoin.

OMG This took me FOREVER to find! First I looked up Rhydon (which I was CONVINCED it was) on each of its Game entries SEPERATELY, Nothing... Then I searched most things with Horns, even things like CLOYSTER, Still Nothing... Then I went through all Pokemon that could get the Lightning Rod Characteristic, Nothing... Then I wrote a list of every Electric Pokemon I could think of (There arent actually that many when you think about it) and I finally came across Electabuzz, which I thought was a long shot, and then I couldnt find Electabuzz's R/S Pokedex Entry, so I had to go to Meowth's Dex, and I FINALLY FOUND IT! =D

You must be Electabuzz.

Ruby/Sapphire Version Pokedex Entry When a storm arrives, gangs of this POKéMON compete with each other to scale heights that are likely to be stricken by lightning bolts. Some towns use ELECTABUZZ in place of lightning rods.

If its right, I would like my prize to be a Blue MG Coin.

Now that a day has passed and a new poll question has been put up, I would like to use yesterdays Red MG Coin to play naother game of Guess THIS! And since I have None, buy a Red MG Coin for 1 CCP =)

[ 8/2 ] Do you do sports? Is it a hobby or more of a lifestyle for you? When did you start sporting?

I have never been much of a sporting person. Not really the athletic type, allthough I do enjoy just-for-fun team sports. Ill do PE and play games with friends and stuff, but its not like Im in any train-daily-so-I-can-go-to-the-olympics teams XD Thats just scary o_o;

1MGPLZ

Hexae
2nd August 2003, 08:39 AM
(8/1): Which do you like more/participate more in: Captured Pokemon or Adopted Pokemon? Why do you like and/or play one more than the other?
Both, but mostly Adoped because it it just so much faster! You don't need to worry about a pokemon running away before you can catch it *coughlarvitarcough* :P and you can't choose what you find. With AC, you get your choice within moments most of the time, and you can get exactly what you want. ^^;;

I hate sports, except for volleyball and badminton. I'm not great at the former, but we're going to buy a heavy-duty bad' net for the backyard, poles and all, plus a new racket for moi. :D

2MG please.

Wolfsong
2nd August 2003, 09:24 AM
I'd like to sell that Flame gem for CCPs please

Unless fishing is counted as a sport then i don't play sports. If fishing counts then i've been fishing ever since i could hold a fishing pole. Its more like a hobby for e since i don't get to go fishing often.

Since its a new month, I'd like to use the EMT two times please. *Hands over 3 Blue MG Coins*

Charizard04621
2nd August 2003, 09:48 AM

Tennis. Since about... a year or so. It's not a lifestyle, of course; I'm just not the athletic type. Heh heh.

Discothéque
2nd August 2003, 09:59 AM

I actually don't like any type of sports. O_o I've played basketball before, though, and also volleyball.

~

Mystery Gift, please.

andyizcool
2nd August 2003, 10:13 AM
(8/1) Which do you like more/participate more in: Captured Pokemon or Adopted Pokemon? Why do you like and/or play one more than the other?
Adopted Pokemon because you might be limited to find a Pokemon you like or a rare Pokemon but if you do get one you can be really happy you found it at the Adoption Agentcy. I'm not adopting any more Pokemon for a while as I have quite a few already so I don't want more unless I like them like Eevee to Jolteon.

I don't do any sports except at school because you have to in PE lessons. I like playing sports they're not totally boring like some things in life that you can easily get bored of. I think they also have good exercise doing even just in PE lessons at school.

~Andrew

Espeon12
2nd August 2003, 10:22 AM
Adopted Pokemon has always been my favorite, although I do try out the Capture Centers once and a while. I've grown very attached to my AC Pokemon, and haven't really developed my CC ones at all.

Soccer is really the only sport I play; I'm on the town recreation team for it. My friends and I also just mess around with some sports for fun, like baseball, soccer, or volleyball. So they're more of a hobby, I'm not crazy about them. I started playing soccer when I was little, I think maybe six.

Two MGs, please.

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2003, 12:27 PM
Adopted pokemon. Why? Take a look at my rank. :D
I don't have time to dedicate myself to both, so I focus on the topics that need me the most and that i"m most into, then let my Captured pokemon battle at the BT every now and then.

I do Yoga, which is not a sport, but it involves a lot of physical excercise and keeps me fit and healthy. And whenever I go somewhere with mountains, I climb some. Other than that, I'm not a sports person. I'm hopeless at competitive sports.

Pichu
2nd August 2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Cyndaquil >> You weren't skipped. Danny hasn't been here to correct you yet. | MG: Blue MGCoin. | GT: If you have two gold versions and one red version, you can catch a total of four of me. Who am I? (I believe Kyle and Danny would know the answer to this lol)

I don't get this x_x How about a Snorlax? If I got that right (unlikely), I like a blue mg coin.

Originally posted by Danny

Cyndaquil: Rainbow Gem :O

I like to sell that gem for 2 CCP

==============================

Captured Pokémon. Adopted is just pretty weird for me and I don't know why. It...it just feels weird! Like I just said, Captured >> Adopted.

I like to play badminton and golfing. other sports are cruel i.e. I hate contact sports. and uh... I don't know when I started sporting. I rarely sport these days anyways.

2 MG please.

I like to use the EMT for this month. *hands over 2 GREEN MGcoins*

Crystalmaster Mike
2nd August 2003, 02:57 PM
Pidgeot >> I guess next time, you'll go to Meowth's immediately, huh? :D Your Blue MGCoin's here in my hand. MG: 1 Stamp/CCP. I'll give you your GT! now, but since you took a Blue MGCoin for your other GT!, I can't sell you a Red MGCoin...
GT!: I let loose positive and negative electrical charges from my two antennas to make my prey faint. I flash my electric lights to exchange signals with others.

Hey, I just noticed something. Ariados' Silver and Crystal entries severely contradict.

Hexae >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem.

Nala98 >> Sellings: 2 CCP | MG: Solar Gem :\ | EMT: Luster Purge TM (*blink*) and Mega Kick TM.

Charizard04621 >> Flame Gem.

Discothéque >> Darkness Gem.

andyizcool >> 2 Stamps/CCP's, Solar Gem.

Espeon12 >> Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem.

Lady Vulpix >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Flame Gem.

Cyndaquil >> I'd say it's Snorlax too... so unless it isn't (:P), you have won a Blue MGCoin. Sellings: 2 CCP | MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Solar Gem | EMT: Toxic TM and Poison Powder TM.

Me >> 2 MG's.

Hexae
2nd August 2003, 03:02 PM
I'll sell that Lunar Gem, as well as my Spark Gem and Divison Gem.

[+6] Stamps

Wolfsong
2nd August 2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
[B]Nala98 >> Sellings: 2 CCP | MG: Solar Gem :\ | EMT: Luster Purge TM (*blink*) and Mega Kick TM.

I'd like to sell that solar gem for CCPs please ^^

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2003, 03:45 PM
I have 7 MGCoins. I'd like to change 2 of them for 1 Red MGCoin and one go at the EMT. (My 4th ever!)

Avian Freeze
2nd August 2003, 03:52 PM

Yes, I play sports in Gym and when I get the chance. I'll usually play basketball with my friends in my free time or during free periods at school, and I'm also going to take up tennis, which I also play with my friends. We also swim in school for P.E. and I swim whenever I get the chance, and we play other various sports like soccer, volleyball, basketball, etc. We also run in school which technically is a sport. I guess it would be more of a hobby for me. I do it when I please. And I started sporting since kindergarten, since I've had P.E. every year.

MG Please.

Charizard04621
2nd August 2003, 05:00 PM
I'll sell my Flame Gem for two Stamps, please.

I'll also get my two TMs from the EMT for this month. *hands over 2 Blue MGCoins and 2 Red ones*

Jay
2nd August 2003, 11:01 PM
Crystalmaster Mike >> Solar Gem, Flame Gem.

Hexae >> 6 Stamps.

Nala98 >> 2 CCP's.

Lady Vulpix >> Mist Ball TM.

Avian Freeze >> 20 Stamps/CCP's.

Charizard04621 >> 2 Stamps, Swords Dance TM, Rock Tomb TM.

Crystalmaster Mike
2nd August 2003, 11:23 PM
I'd like to sell those 2 Gems for CCP's, please. Along with one of my Lunar Gems and one of my Darkness Gems.

Jay
2nd August 2003, 11:38 PM
Mike >> 8 CCP's.

Me >> 2 Cranks at the EMT / 20 Scratchcards, 1,2,3, 7 Stamps.

Crystalmaster Mike
2nd August 2003, 11:45 PM
Jay >> EMT: Frustration TM and Mega Drain TM | SC: 5 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 14 Stamps.

Angel Blossom
3rd August 2003, 02:25 AM
(8/1) >> Which do you like more/participate more in: Captured Pokemon or Adopted Pokemon? Why do you like and/or play one more than the other?

I participate more in Captured Pokemon. I think it is more exciting, and a lot more fun. ^^' Since in the Capture Centers, there's more of a challenge. All you have to do in the Adoption Centers is make sure you get the Pokemon you want first, lol. But they're both fun. ^^;

(8/2) >> Do you do sports? Is it a hobby or more of a lifestyle for you? When did you start sporting?

Ack, I hate sports. @_@ But I go walking everyday (2 miles) in the morning so I can be in shape. It's more like a lifestyle, I guess. I don't like walking, but I can't let myself get all fat and out of shape. o_o;; I started walking lots this summer.. lol.

2 MG, please. Yuppers, I'm back from Yosemite kinda early. Too many bears. xD

Mew Trainer Rose
3rd August 2003, 06:41 AM
Adopted pokemon. it's the only one i participate in, and they're a lot of activities you can take part in.

I do some hiking when my family is on vacation somewhere where there's good places to hike. And i bike to work 4 days a week, and to driving lessons 2 days a week. I know those aren't sports, but they're physical activity. i generally don't like sports.

2 MGs please.

andyizcool
3rd August 2003, 08:01 AM
Could I please sell 5 of my Solar Gems for 10 Stamps please? Thanks!

~Andrew

Aipom Of Doom
3rd August 2003, 08:23 AM
Kris: Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCP's

Mew Trainer Rose: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

Andy: 10 Stamps :O.

Not organized sports or anything. I'm too horrible at them to do any :O. But I do walk/bike to try to keep in shape and stuff, and I'm starting to lift weights.

And 20 SC's, 123, 7 Stamps

MG + 20 SCs

Aipom Of Doom
3rd August 2003, 09:12 AM
The Mystery Pokemon game is finally operational =)

So yeah, now you have another way to spend your MGcoins. Read the long description on the first page if you want to know the rules and stuff. And have fun =).

Like the Guess This Game, you may use Mystery Pokemon ONCE A DAY
This rule is currently temporary, since I haven't gotten Jay or Mike's input about it, but I expect it to stay.

Jay
3rd August 2003, 09:17 AM
( 8/3 ) Do you believe in ghosts? If so, was your opinion eventually influenced? If not, explain.

What about that other game idea? Uh oh, more work for Danny. I don't know anything about what's happening but could I get some input in the near future privately?

Danny >> 7 Stamps, 7 Blue MGCoins, 10 Red MGCoins. | MG: Flame Gem.

Me >> 20 Games of Scratchcard for today please. 1,2,3, 7 Stamps.

edit. forgot to add the poll x.x

andyizcool
3rd August 2003, 09:27 AM
( 8/3 ) Do you believe in ghosts? If so, was your opinion eventually influenced? If not, explain.

I don't believe in ghost ghosts like the things that are invisible and follow people around doing stuff. I believe that there is some other force there that makes things happen because where would the ghosts could from? Also it depends what you call a ghost so I say I more believe in spirits because they are like ghosts that are invisible but have a better understanding. Also ghosts are used on cartoons a lot so this might be trying to point out something.

MG Please!

~Andrew

Hexae
3rd August 2003, 09:30 AM
I'll play Mystery Pokemon please. ^_^ Here's a coin.

No. I believe that you just die, and that's the end of it. I am an athiest, so naturally I don't believe in Heaven or Hell, or recincarnation. It would be nice to have a second life, but I doubt it will ever happen. :\

MG please.

Knight of Time
3rd August 2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Jay

What about that other game idea? Uh oh, more work for Danny. I don't know anything about what's happening but could I get some input in the near future privately?

Jay, if you are talking about my newest idea, I have decided to add a new rule near the end. I'll IM you an update of the game later, hopefully.

Anyway, for your Scratchcards Jay, you won 7 Stamps, 6 Red MGCoins and 12 Blue MGCoins.

Andy >> Photosynthesis Gem

Hexae >> Solar Gem

MP: Armaldo, Bagon, Eevee, Electabuzz, Sceptile, Sableye, Spoink, Slowpoke, Electrike, Sunflora, Ralts, Kabutops, Feebas, Ditto, Remoraid, Teddiursa, Totodile, Charizard, Dragonite, Gloom, Minun, Crawdaunt, Kingdra, Dratini, Horsea

As for the polls:

(8/3) Do you believe in ghosts? If so, was your opinion eventually influenced? If not, explain.

No, I do not believe in ghosts at all. Ghosts might be scary on TV and movies, but I haven't been afraid of them for years. Even if someone makes sounds much like a ghost, they don't fool me so easily.

Yeah, I occasionally play sports. To me, some sports are more of an occasional hobby (e.g. basketball), while walking is a part of my lifestyle. I think I got into sports around the first grade.

These days, I participate in Adopted Pokemon more, because I tend to only have captured Pokemon battle at the PokeZoo Battle Tower. I guess you could say I have a bad case of Writer's Block for captured Pokemon...

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Charizard04621
3rd August 2003, 10:25 AM
(8/3) Do you believe in ghosts? If so, was your opinion eventually influenced? If not, explain.

Well, there is no evidence to prove that they do not exist, so until such evidence shows up, yes, I will believe in the possibility of their existence.

I'd like to play one game of Mystery Pokémon, please. *hands over a Red MGCoin*

Mew Trainer Rose
3rd August 2003, 10:57 AM

For a while several years back i read a scary book or two, saw a computer program, and a couple other things that said supposed proof that ghosts exist, and they may or many not be able to interact with people. I was scared witless for a while and was convinced that a ghost was gonna get me. Now i don't anymore, and i don't believe in ghosts, either.

MG please.

MarshmallowEgg
3rd August 2003, 10:59 AM

I participate more in Adopted Pokemon, mostly because I started there, and I've developed their personalities more. I do have captured Pokemon, but I don't write for them or anything.

No, I don't play sports. I can't stand them. I only do sports when I'm forced to in PE or when I'm playing a video game ^_^;;

Well... yes and no. I don't know if I believe in ghosts as people think of them in the traditional sense, you know, dead people's souls wandering around or whatever. But I do believer there are things we can't see and what not, and that they can be destructive. Like that one "ghost" who scratched the **** out of some girl in front of everyone. She had claw marks and everthing.

3 MGs please

Also, it's a new month, so I'd like to use the EMT 2 times, please. *hands over two Green MG Coins*

Aipom Of Doom
3rd August 2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Jay

*Is lost* What other game :O. Can someone IM or PM me about this game (and Kyle's new idea if they aren't the same thing?). And anyway, I doubt you can make something more tedious to program than Mystery Pokemon, and I doubt I'll be as lazy as I was for that =P.

Anyway...

Karin - 1 Stamp/CCP
MP: Larvitar, Mew, Medicham, Rattata, Gulpin, Crobat, Jolteon, Butterfree, Togepi, Unown, Grovyle, Grimer, Meowth, Gastly, Sceptile, Zubat, Magikarp, Makuhita, Loudred, Gyarados, Misdreavus, Mareep, Claydol, Milotec, Slowbro

Mew Trainer Rose - Mystery Box :O

MarshmallowEgg - Ocean Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem, Dynamic Punch TM, Psych Up TM.

No, I don't beleive in ghosts. :O. I'm an athiest, and I don't beleive in spirits and stuff, so how could I beleive in ghosts?

And I'll use the EMT two times :O *gives 3 Blue MGcoins*

MG + 2 EMT

Charizard04621
3rd August 2003, 12:20 PM
Aod gave me this list:

MP: Larvitar, Mew, Medicham, Rattata, Gulpin, Crobat, Jolteon, Butterfree, Togepi, Unown, Grovyle, Grimer, Meowth, Gastly, Sceptile, Zubat, Magikarp, Makuhita, Loudred, Gyarados, Misdreavus, Mareep, Claydol, Milotic, Slowbro

May I please have one clue?

Jay
3rd August 2003, 12:26 PM
Danny >> You aren't lazy, I (we're?) just glad you got it done. :) That and Kyle's game idea are the same, but I'll assume that since it's his he'll probably send it to you. Division Gem, Toxic Fang TM, Flame Wheel TM.

Aipom Of Doom
3rd August 2003, 12:44 PM
Karin: Umm, let's see. The correct Pokemon is form R/S :o

I'll sell: Lunar Gem x2, Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Flame Gem x2, and my Divison Gem. That comes out to 13 stamps, giving me a total of 903 =).

» Mêlée Games «
Approved: Jay, Link 10, Aipom Of Doom
A Crystal Caves Sponsored Tournament

The podium was filled with sickening junk two weeks after the conclusion of the Tremor Games shindig; three lone crystal cave workers stand high on top of the pedestal pondering over the next idea.

Ideas filled the minds like a perpetual vortex. Complaints arose faster than the swiftness of light, and mindless thoughts hooked on suspicious minds.

After reflecting and deliberating, finally, we determined it was time. The initial start of the bout that attests which captee reign supreme. The scuffle of a life time, the Mêlée Games has arrived!

Opening the hefty marbleized gates, a luminous crimson carpet revolves all the way up to reception. In place of where the soirée was held for the Tremor Games, posed many coliseums that were constricted for access at this moment of time.

Continuing to walk along, you finally reach the entrance to reception. Outside were four trophies with Poké Balls and CCP’s beside them in protective glass cases. Weird, you think to yourself. It catches your eye, and you open the reception doors and notice three people at the reception desk.

“You must be here to participate in the upcoming tournament, no?” one says.

“There’s prizes and stuff :>” another says.

“=O Yeah… sign up >_>” the other says.

It all begins to add up – Those chalices, the poké balls, the CCP’s… they must be the accolades. Instantaneously, your eyes gleam, and notice the three people were not only workers from the Crystal Caves, they’re hosting the tournament! Jay, Matt and Danny equably place the rules pamphlet in front of you.

“Read it >_<”.

~*~

You skip the introductive page with a picture of the South Caverns in the sheltered milieu, and skip to page 2 to impede the “I do’s” of Jay.

~*~

I do have the right to disqualify you in the competition for reasons that will optimistically not be presented.

I do have the right to allot referee’s to designated matches, for augmented righteousness.

I do have the right to change the rules as I see fit.

Tournament is basically open to anyone with Crystal Cave imprisonments.

~*~

“Don’t be scared…” you think to yourself, as you flip the page, and discover the rules outlined on a set number of pages. “Uh oh…”

~*~

Rules:

Welcome to the rules page, we have almost everything outlined here as a guide to help you succeed in this tournament prospectively.

Format (1 vs. 1): A simple 1 vs. 1 tournament is adequate enough for a debut wartime competition for the Crystal Caves. Clear and simple.

Location (New Thread): The Mêlée Games will be hosted in another thread created after check-in closes.

Disqualification Time: 48 hours. Otherwise known as the time that you need to send in your attacks before I declare the other opponent the winner. Combatants will be PMed an e-mail address that they must respond to with 48 hours, just to keep it organized, and so we don’t lose track of battles. Another referee may declare the other opponent winner if the referee of your match isn’t online, so if your e-mail isn’t in our inbox, you are at risk of a mistaken disqualification. Hence, don’t PM / IM the attacks.

When sending your e-mail, the title must include whom you’re battling AND yourself, and the name of the referee. The body must include your attacks obviously, and miscellaneous if such is required. The rest will be handled on its own. This’ll be repeated in the PM that will be sent, so make sure you free some space otherwise you won’t know whom your opponent is!

Pairing System: The same pairing system will be used throughout the whole tournament, and the actual pairings will be posted by Jay. If you wish to know the system after the tournament, please ask one of the referees.

Referees: The personnel are Aipom Of Doom, Jay and Link 10.

Divisions: To make it fair there will be four allotted schisms. Divisions range from Level 5-9. Level 10-14. Level 15-19. Level 20-24. Pokémon ranging at Level 25 and over may not be used, since there aren’t enough pokémon around to create such a division.

Lilliputian Division (Level’s 5-9)
1st Prize: Level 5 “Sleepy” Squirtle (Knows Yawn), 50 CP’s, Mêlée Lilliputian’s Pendant.
2nd Prize: Any item in the Kiosk 30 CCP’s and below.

Amateur Division (Level’s 10-14)
1st Prize: Level 10 “Golden” Bayleef (Golden Petals, knows Charm), 50 CP’s, Mêlée Apprentice’s Plate.

Senior Division (Level’s 15-19)
1st Prize: Level 15 “Rainbow” Blaziken (Colour of Choice, knows Fly), 50 CCP’s, Mêlée Senior’s Trophy.

Ancient Division (Level 20-25’s)
1st Prize: Level 20 “Royal” Eevee (Shiny Female, wearing a glittering amethyst tiara), 50 CCP’s, Mêlée Champion’s Crown.

Super Effective / STAB / Resistance: There is a ban on super effective moves dealing X2 or X4 the damage, rather, it’ll do X1 damage. STAB and resistance will act as normal.

The Two Arenas: Each battle is allocated a different arena.

1st/2nd Rounds: Normal Arena (Weathering moves have no effect.)
3rd Round [Finals]: Indigo Stadium (Weather moves have effect.)

~*~

After reading the rules, you close the booklet, and notice the workers hand you the sign-up form. It contains the following:

~*~

Strictly for Crystal Caves Captees ONLY. NO Avenger pokémon.

Name:

Lilliputian Division
Captee’s Name:
Captee’s Species:
Level:
Trait:
Moves:

Amateur Division
Captee’s Name:
Captee’s Species:
Level:
Trait:
Moves:

Senior Division
Captee’s Name:
Captee’s Species:
Level:
Trait:
Moves:

Ancient Division
Captee’s Name:
Captee’s Species:
Level:
Trait:
Moves:

NOTE: You may sign up for all divisions, but there may be a chance you'll only participate in two of the divisions chosen at random by me. Depending on the popularity of each, you may be dropped. Only 8 spots in each division. We need to give everyone a go, you know...

NOTE 2: For winning a battle, you'll receive one free TM.

NOTE 3: Participants receive a booby prize, announced at the end.

NOTE 4: One division will be run at a time. Lilliputian > Amateur > Senior > Ancient.

~*~

“Sign up :'< Pweeze? :>”

“:O :O :O Or else!! :O :O :O”

~*~

Discuss divergences and sign up here.

Hexae
3rd August 2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
MP: Armaldo, Bagon, Eevee, Electabuzz, Sceptile, Sableye, Spoink, Slowpoke, Electrike, Sunflora, Ralts, Kabutops, Feebas, Ditto, Remoraid, Teddiursa, Totodile, Charizard, Dragonite, Gloom, Minun, Crawdaunt, Kingdra, Dratini, Horsea

Can I please have a clue, Kyle?

Charizard04621
3rd August 2003, 02:00 PM
AoD gave me this list:

MP: Larvitar, Mew, Medicham, Rattata, Gulpin, Crobat, Jolteon, Butterfree, Togepi, Unown, Grovyle, Grimer, Meowth, Gastly, Sceptile, Zubat, Magikarp, Makuhita, Loudred, Gyarados, Misdreavus, Mareep, Claydol, Milotic, Slowbro

1) The correct pokémon is from R/S.

Narrowed list: Medicham, Gulpin, Grovyle, Sceptile, Makuhita, Loudred, Claydol, Milotic

May I please have the second clue?

MarshmallowEgg
3rd August 2003, 02:09 PM
I'd like to play a game of Mystery Pokemon, please. *hands over a Red MG Coin*

Angel Blossom
3rd August 2003, 02:30 PM
(8/3) >> Do you believe in ghosts? If so, was your opinion eventually influenced? If not, explain.

Do I believe in ghosts? Well, not really. I think that ghosts are one of those made up things, like witches and such. Well, of course, that's only my opinion. ^^; But maybe they do exist, who knows? Well, I seriously doubt they do, though..

Now that it's August, I'd like to play the EMT, please. ^.^

Discothéque
3rd August 2003, 02:50 PM

I seriously don't know. There isn't really a way to say that anything is impossible, so there could be anything lurking around. O_o;

~

Mystery Gift, please. ^^

Aipom Of Doom
3rd August 2003, 02:57 PM
Karin: Umm, let's see... *knows very little about R/S pokemon >_<* Uhh, of the Pokemon on the narrowed list you have, the correct Pokemon shares the first letter of its name with at least one other Pokemon :O.

MarshmallowEgg -
MP: Spoink, Duskull, Metagross, Pinsir, Starmie, Primeape, Pineco, Arbok, Blaziken, Claydol, Pidgeotto, Growlithe, Whismur, Wailord, Goldeen, Mankey, Flareon, Vigoroth, Nidoqueen, Sealeo, Cleffa, Slugma, Murkrow, Kakuna, Misdreavus

Kris: 10 Stamps/CCP's, Swagger TM

Discothéque: Division Gem

MarshmallowEgg
3rd August 2003, 03:00 PM
From AoD - MP: Spoink, Duskull, Metagross, Pinsir, Starmie, Primeape, Pineco, Arbok, Blaziken, Claydol, Pidgeotto, Growlithe, Whismur, Wailord, Goldeen, Mankey, Flareon, Vigoroth, Nidoqueen, Sealeo, Cleffa, Slugma, Murkrow, Kakuna, Misdreavus

I'd like my first clue, please.

Charizard04621
3rd August 2003, 03:15 PM
AoD gave me this list:

Narrowed list: Medicham, Gulpin, Grovyle, Sceptile, Makuhita, Loudred, Claydol, Milotic

2) The pokémon's name shares a common first letter with at least one other pokémon on the list.

Narrowed list: Medicham, Gulpin, Grovyle, Makuhita, Milotic

May I have the third clue, please?

Avian Freeze
3rd August 2003, 03:30 PM

Yes, I believe in ghosts. I've been influenced by a bunch of odd presences and stuff. My culture also believes that every house has a guardian ghost, so naturally I believe in them. But if you're talking about the ones which cause mischief and trouble and stuff, then no I don't. I think of them more as wandering spirits.

MG Please. And I'd like to play a game of Mystery Pok&eacute;mon please. *hands over Blue MG Coin*

Pidgeot
3rd August 2003, 03:32 PM
Pidgeot >> I guess next time, you'll go to Meowth's immediately, huh? Your Blue MGCoin's here in my hand. MG: 1 Stamp/CCP. I'll give you your GT! now, but since you took a Blue MGCoin for your other GT!, I can't sell you a Red MGCoin...

GT!: I let loose positive and negative electrical charges from my two antennas to make my prey faint. I flash my electric lights to exchange signals with others.

XD Ok, my mistake :D

GT! Chinchou's Ruby Entry - CHINCHOU lets loose positive and negative electrical charges from its two antennas to make its prey faint. This POKéMON flashes its electric lights to exchange signals with others.

If correct, Blue MG Coin please.

Since a new day has begun and a different question has been released, I would like to use my other Blue MG Coin to pay for another round of Guess THIS! That leaves me with the above Blue MG Coin, and a Red MG Coin (change)?

[ 8/3 ] Do you believe in ghosts? If so, was your opinion eventually influenced? If not, explain.
Generally, my opinion is easilly influenced no matter what it is. It only took about 3 minutes of this program on Aliens to make me believe. As for Ghosts, I do believe in them, because I have seen one. School Camp, 2000. Katia, New Zealand. There was this Camp Ghost, we all thought ti was a myth, but when even the teachers were afraid of it, and we saw the ghosts headstone (!) and grave (!) we got freaked out. Then our class had a brilliant idea to go and look. At 1 am at night. Me and a small group (about 4 people) got to the bus - and we saw the ghost of the guy sitting in the drivers seat, patting his horse. Everyone screamed, they pointed, I looked, I got freaked out and we all ran.

1MGPLZ

aragornbird
3rd August 2003, 03:56 PM
(8/2) >> Do you do sports? Is it a hobby or more of a lifestyle for you? When did you start sporting?

HAHA! I've stopped doing any physical activity ever since PE ended this spring. Of course, I still go to the gym, but I don't play actual sports or participate on a team.

The rational side of me says "NO", but the wacky, insane side of me goes, "Anything can happen." Basically, just think of ghosts as something you would find in a book, movie, or game, not in real life. And I don't care if anything would influence me to believe or not believe there are ghosts. I mean, even if they were real, they can't be all bad, can they?

2 MG please!

Aipom Of Doom
3rd August 2003, 04:20 PM
MarshmallowEgg - Clue 1: It has only one type :O

Karin - Clue 3: The name ends with a vowel.

Tyler - Lunar Gem
MP: Snorlax, Steelix, Machamp, Mudkip, Arcanine, Salamence, Zapdos, Latias, Electrode, Solrock, Slakoth, Dratini, Loudred, Registeel, Relicanth, Quilfish, Hariyama, Medicham, Lotad, Snorunt, Grimer, Typhlosion, Gligar, Gulpin, Sunflora

Connah - Genetic Accelerator Gene
GT: I got replaced with a diploma when Nintendo translated one of the Pokemon games into english. Who am I?

aragornbird - Division Gem, Division Gem o_o

Avian Freeze
3rd August 2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
Tyler - Lunar Gem
MP: Snorlax, Steelix, Machamp, Mudkip, Arcanine, Salamence, Zapdos, Latias, Electrode, Solrock, Slakoth, Dratini, Loudred, Registeel, Relicanth, Quilfish, Hariyama, Medicham, Lotad, Snorunt, Grimer, Typhlosion, Gligar, Gulpin, Sunflora[/B]

I'd like the first clue please.

Mew Trainer Rose
3rd August 2003, 05:59 PM
I got a Mysrey Box for a MG? :o Well, I'll take 2 Blue MG Coins for it, then. and since it's August, I'll put those toward the price of two turns on teh EMT.

Lady Vulpix
3rd August 2003, 06:26 PM
What a waste of an EMT. I got a move that can be learnt only by Latias. :no:

Ok, I'll try to make up for that with a Guess THIS.

Hexae
3rd August 2003, 06:52 PM
I'll sell that Gem for 2 Stamps please.

Aipom Of Doom
3rd August 2003, 09:43 PM
Tyler - It has only one type.

Mew Trainer Rose - Sand Tomb TM, Pound TM

Gabi -
GT: I like hovering around the top of Pokemon Stadium when you beat everything else. Who am I?

Amanda - 2 stamps

Lady Vulpix
3rd August 2003, 10:00 PM
Ok, I'm taking and "educated guess", but still a guess, since I don't own the game. Is it Mewtwo?

Avian Freeze
3rd August 2003, 10:04 PM
MP: Snorlax, Steelix, Machamp, Mudkip, Arcanine, Salamence, Zapdos, Latias, Electrode, Solrock, Slakoth, Dratini, Loudred, Registeel, Relicanth, Quilfish, Hariyama, Medicham, Lotad, Snorunt, Grimer, Typhlosion, Gligar, Gulpin, Sunflora

This list was posted by Danny.

1st clue: The Pok&eacute;mon is only one type.

Narrowed list: Snorlax, Machamp, Mudkip, Arcanine, Electrode, Slakoth, Dratini, Loudred, Registeel, Hariyama, Snorunt, Grimer, Typhlosion, Gulpin, Sunflora.

I'd like the second clue please.

Pidgeot
4th August 2003, 12:07 AM
Teh OMG Yay a GAG! :D *dances around* =! XD

GT: I got replaced with a diploma when Nintendo translated one of the Pokemon games into english. Who am I?

Yay! One I didnt have to go searching thrugh Meowths Dex to find XD You are Mew! :)

If right, could I please grab a Blue MG Coin =D

Question Regarding Accellerator Gene: Can they evolve Seadra's into Kingdra's or would I need a Dragon Scale for that?

Charizard04621
4th August 2003, 08:31 AM
AoD gave me this list:

2) The pokémon's name shares a common first letter with at least one other pokémon on the list.

Narrowed list: Medicham, Gulpin, Grovyle, Makuhita, Milotic

3) The pokémon's name ends in a vowel.

Narrowed list: Grovyle, Makuhita

Erk, I'll have to guess now that I've run out of clues. Let's see... Is it Grovyle?

Knight of Time
4th August 2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Hexae
Can I please have a clue, Kyle?

Okay.

Clue #1: The correct Pokemon made its debut in RBY.

Connor >> You need a Dragon Scale to evolve a Seadra into a Kingdra.

Hexae
4th August 2003, 02:01 PM
Narrowed down list:
Eevee, Electabuzz, Slowpoke, Kabutops, Ditto, Charizard, Dragonite, Gloom, Dratini, Horsea

I'll have a second clue please, Kyle.

Knight of Time
4th August 2003, 02:07 PM
Hexae >>

MP: The correct Pokemon has only one weakness.

Hexae
4th August 2003, 02:16 PM
Is it Electabuzz? *crosses fingers*

Knight of Time
4th August 2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Hexae
Is it Electabuzz? *crosses fingers*

Yep, the MP is indeed Electabuzz, Hexae.

You can now pick any uncommon item for your prize.

Hexae
4th August 2003, 02:40 PM
:O I didn't think I was right. Hm.. I'll have 2 Stamps please.

Matt
4th August 2003, 05:15 PM
( 8/2 ) Do you do sports? Is it a hobby or more of a lifestyle for you? When did you start sporting?

I don't like sports =o. I can't stand to play them, watch them, or do anything related to them >>. I really think that they are just a waste of energy =O~.

I would like to use the EMT two times please =o. *gives a green MG Coin, a blue one and a red one*

I believe thats enough >>.

Aipom Of Doom
4th August 2003, 08:51 PM
(8/4) Do you talk with other TPMers a lot through means other than posting? Do you PM then, E-mail them, IM them, or go into chat rooms? And if you don't talk with others from TPM much, why not?

Gabi - Correct

Connor - Correct, you have a new Blue MGcoin now :O

Karin - Sorry, it was Makuhita =/. You get a Red MGcoin as the consolation prize :o.

Tyler - Clue 2: It's a first evolution :O

Matt - Flame Gem, Ember TM, Body Slam TM :o

(8/4) Do you talk with other TPMers a lot through means other than posting? Do you PM then, E-mail them, IM them, or go into chat rooms? And if you don't talk with others from TPM much, why not?

Yeah, I chat on AIM with people a lot :O. And I go to our AIM chat often =>. I also PM people who aren't online or I need to send a lot of stuff at once :o. Anyway, with all of the stuff I do around PCG I need to talk to people a lot :O.

and 20 Scratchcards, 123, 7 stamps.

MG + 20 SCs

Discothéque
4th August 2003, 08:59 PM

Yep. All the time. ^_^ Mainly Rachel, Tyler, Jay, Kris, Icy... yeah, lots of people. I go to Ummmm quite a bit, too. So I talk to alot over AIM. Sometimes I PM people also, but not as much. ^_^;;;

~

Mystery Gift, please.

I'd also like to buy a Red MGCoin. *hands over the CCPs I need to buy one with, because I forgot if it was 1 or 2. xD*

Angel Blossom
4th August 2003, 09:13 PM
(8/4)>> Do you talk with other TPMers a lot through means other than posting? Do you PM then, E-mail them, IM them, or go into chat rooms? And if you don't talk with others from TPM much, why not?

Yep, I talk to many TPM'ers through AIM and through PM's. I talk to Zak, Amanda (Discotheque), Tyler, Samantha, Katie, Kyle, Mike, Kelly, Amanda (Hexae), and other people. ^^; I go into "ummmm" everyday, too. And I talk to Bethany (Kireihana52) through PM's.

BTW, I'd like to use the EMT today. ^.^

Hexae
4th August 2003, 09:18 PM

Definitely. ^^ I go to Ummmm every day and talk to meh buds. *hugfluff* Ey, Laura? ;) She knows. I occasionally speak to a few others over AIM as well.

MG please.

Avian Freeze
4th August 2003, 09:41 PM

Yes, all the time ^^. I talk to many TPMers through AIM, but not really thorugh PMs. I also don't e-mail much. I would go into ummmm, but my AIM is evil and doesn't let me go into chats without it freezing up >_<.

MG please.

~*~

This list was posted by Danny.

1st clue: The Pok&eacute;mon is only one type.

Narrowed list: Snorlax, Machamp, Mudkip, Arcanine, Electrode, Slakoth, Dratini, Loudred, Registeel, Hariyama, Snorunt, Grimer, Typhlosion, Gulpin, Sunflora.

2nd clue: The Pok&eacute;mon is a first evolution.

Narrowed list: Snorlax, Mudkip, Slakoth, Dratini, Registeel, Snorunt, Grimer, Gulpin

Hm...I'll take a stab and just guess Mudkip.

I also have a suggestion for Mystery Pok&eacute;mon. Maybe you could have the player ask a clue like, "Is the Pok&eacute;mon blah blah" or something of the sort. So instead of you giving clues, they narrow it down a lot. It would make the game a lot less based on luck. But then again it's just a suggestion ^^;.

And I'll use my Green MG Coin for one crank of the EMT this month ^^;.

Mew Trainer Rose
4th August 2003, 11:16 PM

I talk to a few people. In fact, I'm talking to Mew Master right now via IM. I talk to him and a few other people fairly frequently, and to a couple others now and then.

MG please.

Charizard04621
5th August 2003, 01:59 AM

Uh huh, AIM and MSN mostly. Faster that way.

I'd also like to play another game of Mystery Pokémon, please. *hands over a Red MGCoin*

Crystalmaster Mike
5th August 2003, 02:12 AM
Danny >> MG: 2 Stamps/CCP's | SC: 7 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps. Triple 7!! :o

Discothéque >> MG: Hollow Stone. *exchanges the '1 CCPs' >:-) for the Red MGCoin*

Angel Blossom >> MG: 10 Stamps/CCP's | EMT: once or twice?

Amanda >> Lunar Gem.

Tyler >> MG: Mystery Box | MP: awaiting Danny's return... | Suggestion: then what if something went wrong? you wouldn't be able to blame us... >:-) | EMT: Weather Ball TM. I hope you have a Castform...

Rose >> Flame Gem

Karin >> MG: Lunar Gem | MP: Quilava, Dragonair, Shelgon, Baltoy, Steelix, Dewgong, Crawdaunt, Wailord, Lanturn, Salamence, Alakazam, Exeggutor, Raticate, Gorebyss, Meditite, Chikorita, Nuzleaf, Crobat, Electrode, Jynx, Torkoal, Weepinbell, Barboach, Banette, Zapdos.

Me >>
PM: yep. E-mail: I think I received an e-mail from a TPMer just once... IM: of course, ummmm is my third home next to TPM and the kitchen. :) Chat rooms: nnnnnno, I don't go to the chat very often... And oekaki: not a chance. It seems to be the 3 M-ends for me: TPM, PM and IM. :D

I'd like to play MP too, as well as get my 2 EMT cranks for August. *hands over 1 Red MGCoin and 3 Blue ones*

Wolfsong
5th August 2003, 02:40 AM

If you had asked me when i was little i would have said no for certain. Now i'm not sure. A person's doens't see a table move by itself and not have doubts. So, i guess my answer is I don't know.

Yes i do. For the most part i talk to them on Aim. Occasionaly i will pm and rarely will i Email but i do. And occasionally i go to hat rooms, thoguh i don't talk as much when i do than i used to.

2 MGs please

Jay
5th August 2003, 02:43 AM
Mike >> Photosynthesis Gem, Vicegrip TM, Outrage TM.

Flaaffy, Zubat, Ivysaur, Ledian, Lapras, Pinsir, Tangela, Sharpedo, Chinchou, Aipom, Kabuto, Moltres, Grovyle, Weepinbell, Jumpluff, Spinda, Mankey, Hitmonlee, Quagsire, Parasect, Ekans, Shellder, Feebas, Corsola, Medicham

Amy >> Solar and Lunar Gem.

I talk to TPMers via AIM. Chat rooms? I don't go to 'ummmm' often, simply because of one unique reason, and that is the attitude change in people. Once, you see people posting normally (like I am now) without continuously typing out ASCI smilies, and then when you spend about a week or two in there, you can see the transfiguration.

"XD, XP, =O, ^^;, :O, @_@, :>" just get really annoying after a while, and... I don't know how else to put it. But i'm sick of it, and it's a shame how so many of my friends were influenced by that. Even you Mike.. Danny.. It's fine one-on-one but in a chat room they have nothing worse to do than waste time on those stupid thingies. It may sound like a grotesque reason, but the thought of how it influenced people like yourselves is just so surprising... and wrong.

I rarely use ^^ but that's probably it. Off topic now, but I simply chat to my friends on AIM. I guess the reason why I'm on there is because I have a few fairly close people from here I do chat to, and are willing. PM is another option if they decide not to talk, or they're afraid.

1 MG please, 20 Scratchcards (1,2,3, 7 stamps)

Wolfsong
5th August 2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Amy >> Solar and Lunar Gem.

I'd like to sell those for CCPs please

Crystalmaster Mike
5th August 2003, 06:51 AM
(8/5) What's your opinion on 'special' television channels like 24/7 ones, 7/7 music ones?

Jay >> MG: 20 Stamps/CCP's | SC: 5 Red MGCoins, 11 Blue MGCoins. Sorry to have made you feel that way...

Amy >> 4 CCP's.

Me >> Would like to sell that Photosynthesis Gem.
(8/5) What's your opinion on 'special' television channels like 24/7 ones, 7/7 music ones, telecommercing ones?
Cartoon Network rules!! Though it's a pitty that after 9:00 PM, it changes to TCM here... But telecommercing, yuck. Though if it's on a channel of its own...

Mew Trainer Rose
5th August 2003, 08:34 AM
(8/5) What's your opinion on 'special' television channels like 24/7 ones, 7/7 music ones?

Cartoon Network is sndeed good. ^_^ A lto of shows on teh Food Channel is good to, and some on Comedy Central. Aside from that, i don'y often watch channles taht specialize in one thing.

MG please.

Charizard04621
5th August 2003, 09:05 AM
Crystalmaster Mike gave me this list:

Quilava, Dragonair, Shelgon, Baltoy, Steelix, Dewgong, Crawdaunt, Wailord, Lanturn, Salamence, Alakazam, Exeggutor, Raticate, Gorebyss, Meditite, Chikorita, Nuzleaf, Crobat, Electrode, Jynx, Torkoal, Weepinbell, Barboach, Banette, Zapdos.

May I have the first clue, please?

Er, uh...? I haven't really heard of these kinds of channels before. *stupid* Yay. ^_^

MarshmallowEgg
5th August 2003, 09:29 AM

I chat in "ummmm" quite a bit. And every once in a while I'll chat one-on-one with them in AIM, but that's not as common. I don't really use PMs and e-mail too much, at least not on the board.

I like Cartoon Network, but aside from that one I don't really watch them. I'm not big on music channels.

From AoD - MP: Spoink, Duskull, Metagross, Pinsir, Starmie, Primeape, Pineco, Arbok, Blaziken, Claydol, Pidgeotto, Growlithe, Whismur, Wailord, Goldeen, Mankey, Flareon, Vigoroth, Nidoqueen, Sealeo, Cleffa, Slugma, Murkrow, Kakuna, Misdreavus

Clue 1: It has only one type :O

Narrowed list – MP: Spoink, Duskull, Pinsir, Primeape, Pineco, Arbok, Growlithe, Whismur, Wailord, Goldeen, Mankey, Flareon, Vigoroth, Cleffa, Slugma, Misdreavus

Can I have another clue?

Anita
5th August 2003, 10:22 AM
(8/3) >> Do you believe in ghosts? If so, was your opinion eventually influenced? If not, explain.

Well, uh.. I don't really know. Probably not. It wasn't really influenced by anything, I just never felt I had a reason to believe they were real. << Yeah, that.

(8/4) >> Do you talk with other TPMers a lot through means other than posting? Do you PM then, E-mail them, IM them, or go into chat rooms? And if you don't talk with others from TPM much, why not?

Um.. not really. I talk to like.. two people from TPM on AIM. Oo
I guess I'm just too lazy to PM or email someone. x.x

(8/5) >> What's your opinion on 'special' television channels like 24/7 ones, 7/7 music ones?

7/7 music channels're fun, cuz I can just listen to a random song when I have nothing better to do without having to watch stupid shows about stupid things, like who can fish their clothes out of a bucket of dead fish faster. Oo''

3 MGs pleez.

Hexae
5th August 2003, 10:28 AM

The music ones are good, because like Miko, I enoy listening to random songs much more than stupid reality shows. My satellite television has about 20 different Galaxy music channels for all different genres.. very fun.

MG please.
I'll sell that Lunar Gem for Stamps, and if I get a Gem this time (anything but Division) I'll sell that as well for Stamps.

aragornbird
5th August 2003, 10:52 AM

Hmmm...sometimes. I've PMed Tyler, Hex, Angel, Cynda, and Gabi, though those were really just requests for battles and plushie trades, so I guess it doesn't really count as talking. I don't really like chat rooms cause I'm not a very sociable and talkative person. But I still consider them and many other members as my friends! :D

Mmm, they're nice, I guess. Sometimes I watch Cartoon Network or MTV when I'm bored. But lately I've been spending more time on the computer than on the TV...

2 MGs please, and I'd like to sell my Hollow Stone for 1 CCP.

Pichu
5th August 2003, 11:12 AM

Well, I don't quite believe in anything. All I believe that it does not quite make sense if ghost exists. I've seen ghostly pics in the web but what the heck?! They can be created by photoshop! I believe that all things happen in spontaneous action, such that human and all living things are also created in that way. If spontaneous action occurred differently in the past, maybe the animals we see will not be animals but ...pokemon @_@; I wish that happened instead. :rolleyes:

(8/4) >> Do you talk with other TPMers a lot through means other than posting? Do you PM then, E-mail them, IM them, or go into chat rooms? And if you don't talk with others from TPM much, why not?

I like to talk to Jay, Gabi, Tyler a lot. Others, I just talk to them through ummmm bot.

(8/5) >> What's your opinion on 'special' television channels like 24/7 ones, 7/7 music ones?

What are them? :confused: :( :o :rolleyes:

3 MGs please

and I'll play a GT too. ^^; *hands over 1 red MG COIN*

Wolfsong
5th August 2003, 11:43 AM

Here, I only have the regular chanels, and when i
'm at school the only time i get t watch tv is when i do the laundry which is like once every 2-3 weeks when i don't go home for the weekends. Then i watch CMT (Country Muic Television). I relaly like it i get to hear some of my favorite songs and see the videos. I think that CMT is a really cool channel. ^^;;

MG please

andyizcool
5th August 2003, 11:57 AM
I talk to my friend and some other people I've met here on MSN because I think you can chat faster on that than keep posting here or PMing each other. I think this forum is great for meeting people that also like Pokemon like you do because at school only one or two people like Pokemon still.

I'm not sure as I only have normal TV channels because we're not paying a lot of money for extra TV channels that just have repeats of programs on most of the time what a waste of money.

2 MGs please!

~Andrew

DarkPrincess
5th August 2003, 12:05 PM
I would like to forge my two Flame Gems with my two Hollow Stone to give me a Fire Stone for my Eevee and Growlihe (which will be used in the future) Thanks in advanced ^^

Oh and here *gives 4 stamps*

Knight of Time
5th August 2003, 12:36 PM

No, I do not believe in ghosts at all. Ghosts might be scary on TV and movies, but I haven't been afraid of them for years. Even if someone makes sounds much like a ghost, they don't fool me so easily.

Yeah, I occasionally play sports. To me, some sports are more of an occasional hobby (e.g. basketball), while walking is a part of my lifestyle. I think I got into sports around the first grade.

These days, I participate in Adopted Pokemon more, because I tend to only have captured Pokemon battle at the PokeZoo Battle Tower. I guess you could say I have a bad case of Writer's Block for captured Pokemon...

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

'points up to the three polls'

I answered the three polls above last Sunday... :rolleyes:

Mike >> Light Gem

Err, what do you want for your Photosynthesis Gem, Stamps or CCPs?

Rose >> Genetic Accelerator Gene

Karin >> Red MGCoin

MarshmallowEgg >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem

Miko >> Rainbow Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene, Red MGCoin

Hexae >> Hollow Stone

'takes the Lunar Gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

aragornbird >> 2 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem

'takes the Hollow Stone and gives you 1 CCP'

Cyndaquil >> Spark Gem, Red MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

GT: In the anime, I am the Pokemon that Ash or Misty would receive after they had to battle to decide who got me. Who am I?

Amy >> Solar Gem

Andy >> Red MGCoin, Darkness Gem

Rachel >>

'takes the gems, Hollow Stones and Gems and gives you two Fire Stones' Enjoy.

As for the polls from today and Monday:

For me, I think the ones I watch these days (Teletoon, Headline Sports, etc) are pretty good channels, although I think both channels are Canada-only.

Yeah, I tend to talk to many TPMers over AIM, and I find many of them in chat rooms (often ummmm). There are quite a few TPMers I talk to...

I'd like 2 more MGs (if possible) please.

Pichu
5th August 2003, 12:39 PM
Cyndaquil >> Spark Gem, Red MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

GT: In the anime, I am the Pokemon that Ash or Misty would receive after they had to battle to decide who got me. Who am I?

I like to sell that spark gem for 2 ccp please.
GT: Totodile! *dances* (If i got that right, I like a blue mg coin please.)

Angel Blossom
5th August 2003, 12:47 PM
[B]Angel Blossom >> MG: 10 Stamps/CCP's | EMT: once or twice?

Oops, I guess I wasn't clear enough. Just once, since I already played the EMT once this month. ^^

They're okay. I'm not fond of MTV, since it's pretty lame (Avril Lavigne and such ><). I have a better music channel, it's called Fused. I don't know if any of you have it, too. ^^;; But those 24/7 music channels for every genre are kinda neat, I guess. ^^

1 MG please, and since Mike got confused about the EMT, I'll play it once today. ^^;;

andyizcool
5th August 2003, 01:05 PM
Can I use 3 Red MGCoins (Hand them over) to use the TM Machine where you get a random TM my Adopted Pokemon really need some new moves?

~Andrew

Pidgeot
5th August 2003, 04:26 PM
Just trying a new font colour =)

» (8/4) Do you talk with other TPMers a lot through means other than posting? Do you PM then, E-mail them, IM them, or go into chat rooms? And if you don't talk with others from TPM much, why not?

Not really :o Woe is me. I dont really use PM's, unless its important, and I hardly ever remember to sign on to AIM, and when I do, my timezone sucks compared to all you Americans. Nobody is ever on. Emails? Only if its an emergency lol I have only ever emailed a member once, and that was Kevin, and I got a reply :o

» (8/5) What's your opinion on 'special' television channels like 24/7 ones, 7/7 music ones?

I dont quite know what you mean, do you mean Sky? You Americans might call it Cable... Anyway, Music ones are great. Generally, the things they play arent too bad, and all the shops in Wellington (our Capital city) have televisions with a Music Channel on. It makes them seem really modern and cool.

2MGPLZ

Oh yeah, I would like to convert this Blue MG Coin into two Red MG Coins, and then use one of those MG Coins to play Guess THIS! :)

Discothéque
5th August 2003, 04:27 PM

I don't actually like them very much, because most of the time, they only have those channels for stupid things. Beside, variety is good. You see the same thing over and over again, you're going to get tired of it, so I tend to keep away from 24/7 channels.

~

Mystery Gift, please!

I'd also like to sell my Darkness, Lunar and Division Gems for 6 stamps. Then I'd like to use my Red MGCoin to play a game of Guess This!. ^_^

Knight of Time
5th August 2003, 04:43 PM
Cyndaquil >>

'takes the Spark Gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

GT!: Yes, I am a Totodile. Here is your Blue MGCoin.

Kris >> 10 Stamps

EMT: You won a Nightmare TM.

Andy >>

EMT: You won a Bubblebeam TM.

Connor >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

'takes the Blue MGCoin and gives you a Red MGCoin'

GT!: Part of my name is named after an underwater missile. Who am I?

Discotheque >> Solar Gem

'takes the gems and gives you 6 Stamps'

GT!: On land, you might consider me a pretty useless Pokemon, but underwater is the better place for me. I can learn all sorts of beam-related attacks, and my colour is blue. Who am I?

Discothéque
5th August 2003, 04:56 PM
Discotheque >> Solar Gem

'takes the gems and gives you 6 Stamps'

GT!: On land, you might consider me a pretty useless Pokemon, but underwater is the better place for me. I can learn all sorts of beam-related attacks, and my colour is blue. Who am I?

I'd like to sell that Solar Gem for stamps.

Is the answer to my GT! Lapras? Ice Beam, Solarbeam, Bubblebeam, Hyper Beam, Aurora Beam... O_o

Edit .:. Oh, yes. I'm trading my Bite TM to Kyle for 10 stamps.

Knight of Time
5th August 2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Discothéque
I'd like to sell that Solar Gem for stamps.

Is the answer to my GT! Lapras? Ice Beam, Solarbeam, Bubblebeam, Hyper Beam, Aurora Beam... O_o

No, sorry, the answer I was looking for is Remoraid.

'feels like an idiot right now'

Wolfsong
5th August 2003, 05:21 PM
I'd like to sell that solar gem for ccps please

and

I would also like play 2 games of scratch cards group two (2,3,5) 7 CCPs please *hands in one blue MG Coin*

Pidgeot
5th August 2003, 05:39 PM
Connor >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

'takes the Blue MGCoin and gives you a Red MGCoin'

GT!: Part of my name is named after an underwater missile. Who am I?

I would like to sell that Hollow Stone for 1 CCP please :)

Are you Sharpedo? Blue MG Coin if I am correct please =)

Lady Vulpix
5th August 2003, 06:07 PM
Yes, I IM them a lot, and sometimes PM them and e-mail them, and sometimes I post on the secret Ya... Oh, wait, if I said it, it wouldn't be secter anymore. ;-)

I don't care about music channels, but some people like them, so I guess it's good that they exist. My life wouldn't change at all if they didn't. Same goes for the weather channel, cooking channels and similar ones. As for fashion channels, I think the world would be better off without them. But that's my opinion. Cartoon/anime channels, however, are something I'm grateful for. There's nothing like them to get my mind off university and general problems when I don't have the strength to do anything at all. And they can be fun at other moments too.

Mew Trainer Rose
5th August 2003, 06:59 PM
I'm selling my Brick Break TM to Avian Freeze for 12 stamps. he should confirm that soon.

Avian Freeze
5th August 2003, 07:01 PM

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, but I know here, Channel 1 is "New York 1", which is news all day. I don't really care much for it, but I guess it's good, since they always give you up to date news. Music channels I don't really watch so much either, so I don't care about them either.

MG Please.

~*~

How can something go wrong? :o

BTW, Mew Trainer Rose sold her Brick Break TM to me for 12 Stamps ^^;.

Interpol HQ
5th August 2003, 07:02 PM

Nope. The main reason I havent really made any friends on TPM yet.

Some of them are cool, though a lot of the supossed music channels (MTV for example) show more reality tv than actual music, which kind of annoys me. As for cooking networks or the cartoon networks, I rather like them because they usually have somthing interesting to watch.

2 Mg's please

I would also like to play the grabber game three times. *hands over a green MGcoin* I would like to grab at 2X2, 4X4, and 6X6

Aipom Of Doom
5th August 2003, 09:40 PM
Tyler: Sorry, it was Registeel. And I agree, having people ask quesitons would be a good idea... I'll have to talk with Jay/Kyle/Mike :o.

MarshmallowEgg: Clue 2: Its one type uses Special Attack for its attacks :o.

Amy: Your 2 stamps, and you win 2 Red MGcoins <_<

Connah: 1 CCP

Gabi: Division Gem, Darkness Gem.

Tyler: 10 Stamps/CCP's. Almost made up for the TM you bought =)

Interpol HQ: Light Gem, Green MGcoin. Between the Grabber Games, you won 3 Stamps/CCPs (and dropped the item from the 6x6 grab).

I dunno o_O. I don't watch many of them =/. I stick to video games and TPM more :D.

and 20 SC's, 123, 7 stamps

MG + 20 SC's

Avian Freeze
5th August 2003, 11:05 PM
I get a Red MG Coin as consolation right?

Well yeah, at least I got the 10 Stamps :]. Oh, also since I got a Mystery Box, I'd like two Blue MG Coins, and I'll take one of those Blue MG Coins and then the Red MG Coin I got as consolation for my second EMT please. :)

Toxicity
5th August 2003, 11:21 PM

I don't have an answer. Basically the only shows I watch are Adult Swim and any random show on Fox News. ^^; I haven't really watched any.

Wolfsong
5th August 2003, 11:43 PM
Amy: Your 2 stamps, and you win 2 Red MGcoins <_<

I think yo u meant CCPs again there, lol.

I would also like to play one game of group two scratchcards, numbers (2,3,5) 7 CCPs please *hands in one red MG Coin*

Crystalmaster Mike
6th August 2003, 02:36 AM
Karin >> Clue 1: This Pokémon is not the last in its evolution chain.

Kyle >> Well, since you were skipped, I see no reason not to give you 5 MGs...: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem, Green MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP | SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 21 Stamps.

Tyler >> Right. *gives 1 Red MGCoin back, takes 1 Mystery Box, gives 2 Blue MGCoins, takes 1 Blue MGCoin and 1 Red MGCoin, gives Grudge TM*

Gothic Latias >> Red MGCoin.

Amy >> I think he did... SC: you get your Red MGCoin back... :P

Me >> Wanted to sell that Photosynthesis Gem for CCP's (regarding Kyle's question back on page 7), and will sell the Light Gem I got back then, also for CCP's.

Charizard04621
6th August 2003, 09:35 AM

Quilava, Dragonair, Shelgon, Baltoy, Steelix, Dewgong, Crawdaunt, Wailord, Lanturn, Salamence, Alakazam, Exeggutor, Raticate, Gorebyss, Meditite, Chikorita, Nuzleaf, Crobat, Electrode, Jynx, Torkoal, Weepinbell, Barboach, Banette, Zapdos.

1) The pokémon is not the last in its evolution chain.

Narrowed list: Quilava, Dragonair, Shelgon, Baltoy, Meditite, Chikorita, Weepinbell, Barboach

May I have my second clue, please?

Wolfsong
6th August 2003, 01:02 PM
I would also like to play two games of group two scratchcards, numbers (2,3,5) 7 CCPs please *hands in two red MG Coins*

Crystalmaster Mike
6th August 2003, 01:10 PM
You skipped someone...

Clue 2: When this Pokémon evolves, it will be dual-typed.

Avian Freeze
6th August 2003, 01:16 PM
A Grudge TM? Well I'd love it in the game but this is PCG where there's no PP o_O. How would I describe this in the Battle Range, the only other place where it might be useful x_x.

Charizard04621
6th August 2003, 01:43 PM
Oh, yeah, Nuzleaf isn't a final form. I was thinking about Breloom when I read Nuzleaf.

Narrowed list: Quilava, Dragonair, Shelgon, Baltoy, Meditite, Chikorita, Nuzleaf, Weepinbell, Barboach

2) When this pokémon evolves, it will be dual-typed.

I have a question before I ask for my next clue. Does your hint mean that the pokémon is *not* dual-typed until it evolves, or just simply that its evolution has a dual type?

Interpol HQ
6th August 2003, 05:26 PM
I would like to play the grabber game three times again *hands over a green MGcoin* I want to try the spaces 2x3, 5x5, 6x6

Aipom Of Doom
6th August 2003, 09:33 PM
Interpol HQ: You won a Lunar Gem and a Darkness Gem, and dropped the item from the 6x6 square =/.

Mike: 4 CCPs.

Amy: Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin =/

And I'd like another 20 SCs. 123, 7 stamps

1 MG + 40 SCs now ._.

Crystalmaster Mike
7th August 2003, 01:14 AM
(8/6) When you see us workers post polls, do you think it is hard for us to come up with a new one each day? Do you think you'd do better? Explain

(8/7) On your days off / holidays / vacations due to illnesses, what time do you usually wake up? Is there a pattern or not?

Karin >> If I answered that, I think it would count as giving out a new clue...

Danny >> Just call me Skippy. -_-''
[EDIT:] Never mind, Jay did your stuff, and you came better out anyway...

Jay
7th August 2003, 01:15 AM
Danny >> 28 Stamps, 16 Red MGCoin, 17 Blue MGCoin, Solar Gem

Me >> Could I get 20 games of Scratchcard please? #'s 1,2,3 and 7 Stamps.

Wolfsong
7th August 2003, 01:22 AM
(8/6) When you see us workers post polls, do you think it is hard for us to come up with a new one each day? Do you think you'd do better? Explain

I think it is hard., I have troubles coming up with good polls, which is why I rarely do it. I think i've only posted one poll here since we came back on the vb though i could be wrong ^^;;. I know I wouldn't be able to do that much better, and i think you all are doing a great job here. ^^

(8/7) On your days off / holidays / vacations due to illnesses, what time do you usually wake up? Is there a pattern or not?

It depends on if i get a good nigts sleep or not, usually about 10 am and if i've been sick or somthing and didn't get much rest the night before, hen its' usuall 12 in hte afternoon

I would also like to play three games of group 2 scratch cards numbers (2,3,5) for 7 CCPs *hands in one blue MG Coin and one red MG Coin*

2 MGs and 3 scratchcard games please

Interpol HQ
7th August 2003, 01:33 AM

It has to be pretty hard, cause eventually you run out of ideas. I dont think i could do any better. I cant really come up with any good ideas for polls.

During the summer i usually wake up about 1pm and its like that until a week before school.

2 Mg's please

Angel Blossom
7th August 2003, 01:36 AM

I think it must be kinda hard to come up with a new, original poll everyday. I mean.. how can you guys not run out of ideas? :o I don't think I could do better, actually. Now I don't have original poll ideas, and you guys do, so.. yeah. =P

Due to illnesses? It depends. Sometimes I never sleep, sometimes I sleep in all day.. ><;

2 MG's, please. ^_^

Charizard04621
7th August 2003, 01:38 AM
Hmm, okay.

Narrowed list: Quilava, Dragonair, Shelgon, Baltoy, Meditite, Chikorita, Nuzleaf, Weepinbell, Barboach

Narrowed list: Dragonair, Shelgon, Baltoy, Meditite, Nuzleaf, Weepinbell, Barboach

I'd like the third clue, please.

Yeah, I think it's extremely hard, and I definitely can't do better. I mean, once you've asked questions once, you can't use them again. You tend to run out of questions, ya know?

Usually early, unless I sleep exceedingly late the previous night. 7 AM is my usual waking time. My body clock gets me up around then.

Avian Freeze
7th August 2003, 01:40 AM

I think it is hard for you to come up with polls. I rarely write polls and I think I have only done two or three polls in my whole life at TPM. It's hard to think of original stuff and so "Kudos to you" for thinking up so many polls :P.

I usually wake up very late on holidays and even later if it's stuff due to illnesses. On holidays or vacations I'll wake up maybe around 1 or 2PM x_x. Sometimes 11 or 12 if I'm lucky :p. If it's an illness, I'll wake up at 8AM, and then flop back asleep and slumber until around 3, when everyone gets out of school :O, so when I'm sick, I don't really profit from it :<.

Oh yeah, 2 MGs please.

Crystalmaster Mike
7th August 2003, 02:06 AM
Jay >> 12 Red MGCoins, 5 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Amy >> MG: 2 Red MGCoins | SC: 2 Red MGCoins.

Interpol HQ >> Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone.

Karin >> I'm beginning to change my opinion on the players asking questions...
Clue 3: In this Pokémon's name, atleast one letter shows up more than once. However, not immediately (so Zangoose wouldn't count)

MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Mystery Box.

Tyler >> Solar Gem, 20 Stamps/CCP's.

Avian Freeze
7th August 2003, 02:09 AM
I'd like to sell that gem as well as my two Lunar Gems, giving me 6 Stamps.

Angel Blossom
7th August 2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Angel Blossom

I think it must be kinda hard to come up with a new, original poll everyday. I mean.. how can you guys not run out of ideas? :o I don't think I could do better, actually. Now I don't have original poll ideas, and you guys do, so.. yeah. =P

Due to illnesses? It depends. Sometimes I never sleep, sometimes I sleep in all day.. ><;

2 MG's, please. ^_^

I was skipped.. o.o;; *sniff* Oh well.. ;_;

Lugia0013
7th August 2003, 02:45 AM

Usually I sleep until about 2:00-3:00PM. And the pattern seems to be 4:00-4:30AM until 2:00-3:00PM.

MG Please

Jay
7th August 2003, 03:23 AM
Karin >> I'm beginning to change my opinion on the players asking questions...[/B]

Could you elaborate on that please? I don't know whether to agree or not... if you mean playing like "Guess Who?" where you ask questions about the Mystery Pokémon (like, the player asks if this pokémon is only obtainable in RS or whatever... you should know how to play it), then I think that'll be a better alternative. In fact, that's how I thought the game would be run.

Luga0013 >> Solar Gem.

Angel Blossom >> 20 Stamps/CCP's, Darkness Gem.

Avian Freeze >> 6 Stamps.

Anita
7th August 2003, 06:55 AM
(8/6) >> When you see us workers post polls, do you think it is hard for us to come up with a new one each day? Do you think you'd do better? Explain.

Yeah, it probably is pretty hard for you guys to come up with different polls every day. Thinking of original questions isn't too easy. I don't think there's any way I could do better, I've only posted one poll here. :P

(8/7) >> On your days off / holidays / vacations due to illnesses, what time do you usually wake up? Is there a pattern or not?

I wake up at noon on days off/holidays if I'm lucky. XD When I'm sick I wake up around the same time, then go back to sleep for the rest of the day. x.x The only pattern I can see is I never wake up before 11 am. :3

2 MGs pleez.

MarshmallowEgg
7th August 2003, 07:39 AM
(8/6) >> When you see us workers post polls, do you think it is hard for us to come up with a new one each day? Do you think you'd do better? Explain.

Yeah, I think it's gotta be hard. I definitely wouldn't be able to do better. I'm horrible at thinking things up off the top of my head ^_^;;

(8/7) >> On your days off / holidays / vacations due to illnesses, what time do you usually wake up? Is there a pattern or not?

On holidays I usually wake up between 5 am and 8 am. I don't know why - I've got some kind of weird internal clock that I get during the school year (I have to wake up at 5) that sticks with me during the summer. When I'm sick, I usually sleep in, though. When I don't feel good, all I wanna do is sleep.

Knight of Time
7th August 2003, 07:53 AM
Miko >> 1 Stamp/CCP, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Megan >> Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone

As for today's poll and yesterday's:

Usually around 7-9 a.m. I don't know if there is a pattern in it, but I get the stomach flu at least once a year (I don't think it got me yet this year), and a cold at least once a year as well...

8/6) >> When you see us workers post polls, do you think it is hard for us to come up with a new one each day? Do you think you'd do better? Explain.

In my opinion, as a worker, I do think it is hard for us (aka me, Danny, Jay and Mike) to get a new poll in. Sometimes I decide to make a poll or two whenever I have contacted one of the other workers (usually Jay), and they can't think of one...

I'd like 2 MGs and 20 games of Scratchcards (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Anita
7th August 2003, 08:03 AM
Since it's August now (just realized) I'd like to use the EMT thingy twice. ^^' *hands over a Green, a Blue, and a Red MGCoin* Colorz. :3

Hexae
7th August 2003, 08:42 AM

Yes.. heh. I could never think of so many original questions. I'm sure it's quite hard. Me do better? Yeah right. :P

Usually around 9:30-10:30 on holidays and weekends, earlier if we are going out. It's almost always that time, but if I've stayed up quite late the night before, more like noon. :P

2 MG please

Mew Trainer Rose
7th August 2003, 09:41 AM
(8/6) When you see us workers post polls, do you think it is hard for us to come up with a new one each day? Do you think you'd do better? Explain.
I'm slightly awed that you manage to think up so many polls. *bows down to your collective poll-thinking-up-ness* ^_^

I generally wake up around 8-ish. earlier if i want to get on the net before everyone akes up. ^_^

Charizard04621
7th August 2003, 09:55 AM

Narrowed list: Dragonair, Shelgon, Baltoy, Meditite, Nuzleaf, Weepinbell, Barboach

3) In this Pokémon's name, at least one letter shows up more than once, but the letters are not next to each other.

Narrowed list: Dragonair, Meditite, Barboach

Argh, that was my last clue... I'll have to guess again. Is it Meditite?

***And oh, btw, I think the players asking the questions for Mystery Pokémon would be a better idea. You could change it so they could ask up to three Yes/No questions. A good player can probably narrow it down quite well without having to resort to wild guessing, and if that happens, it won't be the worker's fault for giving away the obvious answer; it'll be due to the player's cleverness. ^_^

aragornbird
7th August 2003, 11:19 AM

Well, I must applaud you guys on your originality, and no, I sure couldn't do better even though I would like to do some if I could.

Hmmm...actually I usually wake up around 10 to 11 am, but today I woke up at noon. No pattern really...

2 MG's please

Pichu
7th August 2003, 11:51 AM
(8/6) When you see us workers post polls, do you think it is hard for us to come up with a new one each day? Do you think you'd do better? Explain.

I think its hard. I do better?! Um, I can try, but I don't think I can, but you guys are doing a great job anyway. ^^;

Sleep late usually... i.e. 11-12 noon. or Wake early and I can use the computer earlier. e.g. 8am :O =\

2 MG please. I like a GT too. *hands over 1 red MG coin*

Charizard04621
7th August 2003, 11:54 AM
I'll take 2 Stamps and a Division Gem from the Mystery Box.

Then, I'll use my Division Gem to deforge my one remaining Accelerator Gene.

After it's deforged, I'll sell the resulting Light Gem, Darkness Gem, Rainbow Gem, and Hollow Stone for 7 Stamps.

Thanks! ^_^

Lady Vulpix
7th August 2003, 12:44 PM
I imagine it's hard. Maybe you could accept PMs with poll ideas from other members; that might make the job easier for you. As for me, no, thanks. I could think of some polls, but I don't have free time, and I really don't need something else to spend time on right now. Sorry if I sound harsh, it's just that I have a final today and one on Tuesday, so I'm up to my head with obligations. Hopefully, I'll have 5 free days after this is over.

Around 7:30-8 AM, average. Sometimes a bit earlier, sometimes a bit later. Never before 6 and never after 9:30. There's a pattern: I'm an early bird, since the day I was born, inclusive.

Discothéque
7th August 2003, 12:54 PM

Yes, I think it would be hard to come up with an original concept for a poll each and every day. And I don't believe I could do better, as I've never even made a single poll on this board since I've came here.

I usually wake up at early ten o' clock. Yes, it is a pattern. Always ten, unless it's a Saturday, then at eleven. ALWAYS. .___.;;

~

Two Mystery Gifts, please.

Wolfsong
7th August 2003, 01:07 PM
I would like to play four games of group 2 scratch cards numbers (2,3,5) for 7 CCPs *hands in four red MG Coins*

andyizcool
7th August 2003, 02:36 PM
I see that everytime you make a new poll it's always different and I think it must be hard for you guys to keep making new ones because where do all your ideas come from. I don't think I would do better as I'm really bad at making polls because my ideas are very low I have one or two good ideas then I'm lost. You guys are doing great keep up the good work.

I wake up late if I'm ill because I'll be missing school can't go to school if I'm very ill. ON holidays I still wake up early around 7:00am because I just like being up early to play my game or do other stuff.

2 MGs please!

~Andrew

Aipom Of Doom
7th August 2003, 03:53 PM
Miko - Future Sight TM, Mind Reader TM.

Amanda - 10 Stamps/CCPs, Genetic Accelerator Gene o_o

Mew Trainer Rose - Light Gem, Red MGcoin

Aragornbird - Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone

Cyndaquil - Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin

Karin - 7 stamps

Gabi - Green MGcoin, Light Gem

Discothéque - Spark Gem, Solar Gem

Amy - 2x Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin =/

Andy - 2 Stamps/CCP's, Hollow Stone

Wolfsong
7th August 2003, 03:58 PM
Amy - 2x Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin =/

I would like to play four games of group 2 scratch cards numbers (2,3,5) for 7 CCPs with what i got back from the last four please.

Dark Dragonite
7th August 2003, 04:03 PM
I would like to use the EMT for this month of August please!!
*hands over 3 Blue MG Coins*

Hexae
7th August 2003, 04:04 PM
I'll sell my Hollow Stone for a Stamp, please. ^_^

Discothéque
7th August 2003, 04:26 PM
I'd like to sell my Spark Gem, Solar Gem and Hollow Stone for stamps, please.

I'd also like to buy a Red MGCoin and play GT!. *hands over one CCP*

Aipom Of Doom
7th August 2003, 05:03 PM
Kyle: Green MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, 5x Blue MGcoins, 14x Red MGcoins. Lots of MGcoins :O.

Amy: You won something this time :O. 7 CCPs, Blue MGcoin, 2x Red MGcoins.
Steve: Bubblebeam TM, Spout TM

Amanda: Your Stamp.

Discothéque: 5 Stamps, and..
GT: I'm special in RBY =). You can't find infinitely many wild Pokemon of my species, but there's more than one of me around :O. Who am I?

Being a worker, it's quite annoying to make up polls since I'm not good at it. Luckily Jay or Mike usually makes them so I don't have to <_<.

(8/7) On your days off / holidays / vacations due to illnesses,
what time do you usually wake up? Is there a pattern or not?

Well, it depends on when I usually go to bed :O. I wake up about 8 hours after I go to bed... Since I usually go to sleep around 12 to 2, then I wake up around 8 to 10.

and 20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps.

2xMG + 20 SCs

And on a mostly unrelated note, this is my 3000th post :O. Woot.

Discothéque
7th August 2003, 05:15 PM
GT: I'm special in RBY =). You can't find infinitely many wild Pokemon of my species, but there's more than one of me around :O. Who am I?

Go Danny, go Danny, get your 3000th post-ness on. O_o

*ahem*

Is the answer to my GT! Snorlax? If it is, I'll take 2 Stamps as my prize.

Knight of Time
7th August 2003, 05:19 PM
Hi!

I'd like 2 cranks at the EMT for this month, please.

'hands over 6 Red MGCoins'

DarkPrincess
7th August 2003, 05:53 PM

Possibly. No xD

what time do you usually wake up? Is there a pattern or not

.. noon xDD Yep.

MGs and two EMTs *gives 6 MG points*

Pichu
7th August 2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Cyndaquil
2 MG please. I like a GT too. *hands over 1 red MG coin*

Cyndaquil - Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin

Meh... I didn't get my GT... >_<
I like to sell that gem for 1 CCP please.

Notes to self: I have 3 red mg coins now...

Toxicity
8th August 2003, 12:10 AM

For the workers...yeah. Originality comes a long way, and it takes a long time to get an idea that hasn't been used before. I dunno about me...I haven't made a single poll here. .____.;;

what time do you usually wake up? Is there a pattern or not

Usually ten to eleven...usually in that pattern. If the pattern breaks, 11:30 AM...xDD

Crystalmaster Mike
8th August 2003, 02:10 AM
Jay >> Well yes, that's how I meant it; I can't really see another way... And Karin is right; a good player can easily narrow down the possibilities quickly. At the moment, it's the workers who actually help narrow the list down... and we can't post too good clues... but also not too bad ones...

Karin >> Sorry, it was shrimpy Barboach... Here's your Red MGCoin back...

Danny >> Suuure, shove the work on us. :P MG: Flame Gem | SC: 10 Red MGCoins, 8 Blue MGCoins

Kyle >> Metal Claw TM, Spite TM.

DarkPrincess >> MG: 2 Photosynthesis Gems | EMT: Super Fang TM, Aurora Beam TM

Cyndaquil >> Sellings: 1 CCP (though it was a Stone, not a Gem) | GT!: I live in the southern seas at extreme depths. My body is built to withstand the emormous pressure of water at incredible depths. Because of this, my body is unharmed by ordinary attacks.

Gothic Latias >> Red MGcoin, 20 Stamps/CCP's.

Knight of Time
8th August 2003, 07:51 AM
(8/8) >> Whenever a weekend comes up where you don't (or barely) get a chance to get onto TPM, what do you usually do most of the time for that weekend? Why?

For me, I usually either go with my dad, or go on a trip somewheres, because weekends where I cannot reach TPM (or barely be on long enough to try and get to TPM) can get boring...

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcards (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

andyizcool
8th August 2003, 08:46 AM
(8/8) >> Whenever a weekend comes up where you don't (or barely) get a chance to get onto TPM, what do you usually do most of the time for that weekend? Why?

Some weekends I mostly play on Pokemon Sapphire if not I'll be playing on my RPGs because I just like playing them so much and getting to the highest level. I hate not going on TPM because I like seeing the latest updates and other stuff because I also love chatting to other people that play Pokemon. Some weekends can just be really boring so you need to visit TPM.

MG Please!

~Andrew

DarkPrincess
8th August 2003, 09:35 AM

Read or write.. or watch TV or play video games... go me? o.O

I'd like to sell my two Photosynthesis Gems for stamps *accepts 4 stamps*

I'm going to teach Aurora Beam to my Vaporeon, Aryll. She'll love it ^-^ *poke Super Fang TM* .. o.o

Lady Vulpix
8th August 2003, 09:53 AM
Wow, a Green MGCoin! I'd like to use it for an EMT. *Hopes for something useful or at least tradable.*

I'd also like to sell:
• 3 Darkness Gems
• 2 Flame Gems
• 1 Spark Gem
• 2 Light Gems
• 1 Rainbow Gem
• 1 Division Gem

That must be 20 CCPs.

My Items site (http://forboards.tripod.com/Items.html) was updated right before I made this post. I'll update it again once the transaction is confirmed.

As for the poll, if a weekend goes by and I can't get on TPM, I'm either studying or (rarely) away on vacation.

Wolfsong
8th August 2003, 10:22 AM
(8/8 ) Whenever a weekend comes up where you don't (or barely) get a chance to get onto TPM, what do you usually do most of the time for that weekend? Why?

Usually its spending time with my family or running errands for them. Lukily right now, i'm able to acces on the weekends. I was lucky htis semester when dad had the lap top to allow me to access TPM< but unless i find it, I'll probably stay up at the school on the weekends.

Charizard04621
8th August 2003, 10:48 AM
(8/8) Whenever a weekend comes up where you don't (or barely) get a chance to get onto TPM, what do you usually do most of the time for that weekend? Why?

Watch TV, read a book, write up some stuff... I have to do *something*, or I'll get bored. I can't just lay around and relax. ^_^;;

As for the Mystery Pokémon, aww, darnit. That's the second one I've guessed wrong. x_X I'm bad at guessing.

Anyway, I think it'd be great to let the players ask up to three Yes/No questions instead. Number one it takes off a load of responsibility from the workers, giving them time to do something else; and number two it allows players to narrow down the list better, without the workers receiving the blame for giving away answers. I hope you guys can have a discussion about this or something. ^_^;

Lady Vulpix
8th August 2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Charizard04621
Anyway, I think it'd be great to let the players ask up to three Yes/No questions instead. Number one it takes off a load of responsibility from the workers, giving them time to do something else; and number two it allows players to narrow down the list better, without the workers receiving the blame for giving away answers. I hope you guys can have a discussion about this or something. ^_^;

I agree. That would make the game more interesting.

aragornbird
8th August 2003, 11:08 AM
8/8) Whenever a weekend comes up where you don't (or barely) get a chance to get onto TPM, what do you usually do most of the time for that weekend? Why?

Meh....I have plenty of things to do. Maybe work on a drawing, play around with Photoshop, or read a book. Of course, I still have to attend my sunday school classes, which takes a large chunk out of my time.

Hexae
8th August 2003, 12:47 PM
(8/8 ) Whenever a weekend comes up where you don't (or barely) get a chance to get onto TPM, what do you usually do most of the time for that weekend? Why?

Whine and wonder why I can't get on TPM. :D Um.. I draw and read Stephen King. That's when some of my nicer pieces are produced, actually. Heh. I draw because it's fun, and I enjoy it very much, and I read because Stephen King's cool. :D

MG please. :D

Avian Freeze
8th August 2003, 12:55 PM
( 8 / 8 ) >> Whenever a weekend comes up where you don't (or barely) get a chance to get onto TPM, what do you usually do most of the time for that weekend? Why?

I rarely don't have a chance to get on TPM on a weekend, but if I don't, I'll usually read, play video games, hang out with my friends, talk on the phone, I don't completely not have a life :P.

MG Please.

Discothéque
8th August 2003, 01:05 PM
(8/8) Whenever a weekend comes up where you don't (or barely) get a chance to get onto TPM, what do you usually do most of the time for that weekend? Why?

Um... well... usually, I can get online and go to TPM anytime I want. Very rarely I have to actually do something on the weekends, but whenever that happens, it's usually just shopping. Then whenever I come home, I usually get online. xD So... I don't know. I'd most likely draw, play video games... ^^; All that.

~

Mystery Gift, please!

Angel Blossom
8th August 2003, 01:59 PM
( 8 / 8 ) >> Whenever a weekend comes up where you don't (or barely) get a chance to get onto TPM, what do you usually do most of the time for that weekend? Why?

Well, I that never happens to me. ^^;; I'm at TPM most of the time during the weekend, unless if I go out to the mall, or if there's a party, or if something else comes up. I guess if I didn't have a chance to go on TPM during the weekend, I would be watching TV, playing a video game, or talking to one of my friends on the phone.

1 MG, please. ^^;;

Lugia0013
8th August 2003, 02:42 PM
(8/8 ) Whenever a weekend comes up where you don't (or barely) get a chance to get onto TPM, what do you usually do most of the time for that weekend?

I'm usually at my Pokemon and Yu gi oh leagues on Saturday and am at church on Sunday

Why?
Because Pokemon Battlezone requires you to be there every week of the month to have a good shot at the top 5, I can sometimes trade for good cards at my yu gi oh league, and my religion recommends that I be at church as many Sundays as possible.

MG please

Knight of Time
8th August 2003, 04:31 PM
Andy >> 2 Stamps/CCPs

Rachel >> Blue MGCoin

'takes the two Photosynthesis Gems and gives you 4 Stamps'

Gabi >> Red MGCoin

'takes the gems and gives you 20 CCPs'

EMT: You won an Aeroblast TM.

Amy >> Lunar Gem

Karin >> 1 Stamp/CCP

aragornbird >> Spark Gem

Hexae >> Flame Gem

Tyler >> Spark Gem

Discotheque >> Genetic Accelerator Gene

Kris >> Red MGCoin

Lugia0013 >> Red MGCoin

Me >> Could someone update for me soon, please?

Hexae
8th August 2003, 04:33 PM
I am giving Cheesey that Flame Gem. Enjoy. :)

Lady Vulpix
8th August 2003, 04:53 PM
Wow! Thanks! I'll have a super Pidgeot now! :D

Cheesey
8th August 2003, 05:13 PM
(8/8 ) Whenever a weekend comes up where you don't (or barely) get a chance to get onto TPM, what do you usually do most of the time for that weekend?

I read, play piano, play video games, hang out with Steve, watch TV, do stuff... x_X Yeah XD

MG please :)

And thanks Hexae :)

Pidgeot
8th August 2003, 05:38 PM
[8/6] When you see us workers post polls, do you think it is hard for us to come up with a new one each day? Do you think you'd do better? Explain

I can imagine it would be rather difficult, and some days harder than others, if you dont really feel like being creative with questioning. I dont think I could do any better :)

[8/7] On your days off / holidays / vacations due to illnesses, what time do you usually wake up? Is there a pattern or not?

Yes there is a massive pattern. In the holidays, the time I go to bed gets later and later. It starts at around 12, then goes to 1, until the end of the holidays, when Im going to bed at 3, and waking up the next day at 1. Its not a very good habit, but I do my best thinking at 1:00am.

[8/8] Whenever a weekend comes up where you don't (or barely) get a chance to get onto TPM, what do you usually do most of the time for that weekend? Why?

Well I have a self imposed rule of 'No Computer on Sundays' just so I dont spent too much time online. On Sundays, I watch Videos (I love Comedies), go to the Movies (I still love Comedies), do random things like Clean my room (Im very obsessive compulsive on Sundays, I dont know why) and do homework which I didnt have time to do on Saturday.

3MGPLZ

Also I have a Red MG Coin, which I would like to use to play Guess THIS!

Wolfsong
8th August 2003, 07:39 PM
Amy >> Lunar Gem

I'd like to sell that for CCPs please

I would like to play two games of group 1 scratch cards numbers (2,3,5) for 2 CCP *hands in two red MG Coins*

Lugia0013
8th August 2003, 09:18 PM
One try at the grabber game(5 over 5 up) please

Angel Blossom
8th August 2003, 09:26 PM
I'd like to play a game of GT! with my new Red MGCoin. *hands the Red MGCoin over* ^.^

Toxicity
8th August 2003, 10:11 PM
(8/8 )>> Whenever a weekend comes up where you don't (or barely) get a chance to get onto TPM, what do you usually do most of the time for that weekend? Why?

I usually get time for TPM on weekends...well, at least during the summer. If I don't, I'm usually either doing homework I never had the chance to get finished(during the school year), or I have a swimming meet to go to(depends on time of year)....

EDIT: BTW, I'll take the 20 CCP/Stamps as Stamps....^^;

Mew Trainer Rose
8th August 2003, 11:28 PM

Whatever i happen to be doing that day. which could be lots of things.

MG please.

Crystalmaster Mike
9th August 2003, 08:41 AM
(8/9) Presently, has the weather where you live been different from other years? Do you enjoy it or not?

Kyle >> MG: Photosynthesis Gem | SC: 10 Red MGCoins, 8 Blue MGCoins.

Amanda <-> Chris >> Trade confirmed.

Gabi >> LOL

Chris >> 10 Stamps/CCP's

Connor >> MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem, Lunar Gem | GT!: When I evolved, my brain cells underwent a structural transformation. It is said that this transformation is to blame for my wildly violent nature.

Amy >> Sellings: 2 CCP's | SC: 2 CCP's.

Lugia0013 I'm sorry, you dropped your prize.

Kris >> GT!: I claim an entire mountain as my own territory. I mercilessly beat up anything that violates my environment. I vigilantly patrol my territory at all times.

Gothic Latias >> MG: Solar Gem. Well, the CCP's/Stamps already indicate it can be either, but only one type for all.

Rose >> Lunar Gem.

Me >>
(8/8) Whenever a weekend comes up where you don't (or barely) get a chance to get onto TPM, what do you usually do most of the time for that weekend?
Going some where with the family, probably. Or reading a book... Playing Ruby...

(8/9) Presently, has the weather where you live been different from other years? Do you enjoy it or not?
Can you spell heatwave? Temperatures of around 30°C, day and night. Sweaty weather, to put it nicely. It's of course something different from rain and wind, but enough still equals enough in the end.

aragornbird
9th August 2003, 09:01 AM

Meh, it's been pretty sunny during the summer here in Virginia. That's a good thing, because it has been raining day and night during the spring. But whether it rains or shine, it doesn't matter, I just stay inside during my summer vacation.

MG please!

Wolfsong
9th August 2003, 09:22 AM

Not really, at elast that i can tell. Its pretty nice right now, but i wouldn't change it.

MG Please

Pichu
9th August 2003, 09:28 AM
Cyndaquil >> Sellings: 1 CCP (though it was a Stone, not a Gem) | GT!: I live in the southern seas at extreme depths. My body is built to withstand the emormous pressure of water at incredible depths. Because of this, my body is unharmed by ordinary attacks.

My answer is Gorebyss:

GOREBYSS lives in the southern seas at extreme depths. Its body is built to withstand the enormous pressure of water at incredible depths. Because of this, this POKéMON's body is unharmed by ordinary attacks.
Source: Pokedex: 178 - Gorebyss (http://www.psypoke.org/dex/pokedex.php?id=178)

If right, blue mg coin please.

Interesting... it never occurred to me before... :rolleyes: :o ... Maybe eating chores and reading...

:yes: but the weather in summer seems colder than usual and winter seems warmer than usual. Summer - don't enjoy the cold. Winter - Like it warmer.

2 MG please!
another GT please too.

Cheesey
9th August 2003, 09:29 AM

the weather differs from year to year here. Last time it was a very rainy summer, but recently it's been sunny. I like it, but I can't say I'm hugely affected by it. I'm inside an awful lot, but sometimes I hang out with my friend ^_^

MG Please :)

Crystalmaster Mike
9th August 2003, 09:39 AM
aragornbird >> Division Gem.

Nala98 >> Solar Gem.

Cyndaquil >> Previous GT!: Correct | MG: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone | New GT!: It is said that through meditation, I heighten energy inside my body and sharpen my sixth sense. I hide my presence by merging myself with fields and mountains.

Cheesey >> Blue MGCoin.

Me >> 2 MGs...

Wolfsong
9th August 2003, 09:42 AM
Nala98 >> Solar Gem.

I'd like to sell that for CCPs please

Pichu
9th August 2003, 01:25 PM
Cyndaquil >> Previous GT!: Correct | MG: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone | New GT!: It is said that through meditation, I heighten energy inside my body and sharpen my sixth sense. I hide my presence by merging myself with fields and mountains.
[/B]

Its Medicham

It is said that through meditation, MEDICHAM heightens energy inside its body and sharpens its sixth sense. This POKéMON hides its presence by merging itself with fields and mountains.

Blue MG coin please. :)

btw, I'll sell that stone for 1 ccp

Angel Blossom
9th August 2003, 01:40 PM

Well, earlier this summer, it was snowing a few miles east of here. It was kind of funny, however I never got to go to the snowy areas. ;-; There have been lightning storms around the bay area recently, and I believe there has been some rain. I'm not fond of gloomy weather, so it's a no. >.<

And as for the GT! I really have no clue, but I'll make a guess. Is it Regirock?

Discothéque
9th August 2003, 02:25 PM

*pokes Danny a bit*

NO. IT'S EVIL. MAKE IT STOP. *ahem* Not really. ^_^ It's been raining here alot, when usually it's so freakin' hot and muggy outside that you can't even go outside. So it's a very welcomed change. ^^

~

Mystery Gift, please!

Avian Freeze
9th August 2003, 02:37 PM

Not by much, but it was unusually cold in April, when it should have been warmer. Other than that, there's not much difference.

MG Please.

~*~

I'd also like to sell the Spark Gem I got from MG yesterday for 2 Stamps please.

Also, Amanda (Discoth&eacute;que) and I agreed to trade my Nightmare TM for her Present TM ^^;, she should confirm it soon.

Discothéque
9th August 2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Also, Amanda (Discoth&eacute;que) and I agreed to trade my Nightmare TM for her Present TM ^^;, she should confirm it soon.

I confirm this trade. ^^

*hands over Present TM*

*takes Nightmare TM* ^^ Squee.

BlazikenKevin
9th August 2003, 03:15 PM
~~~

Not really. It was raining tremendously in Phoenix, AZ, and in August, it all of a sudden dropped below the triple digits. That's to be expected in the Phoenix area in July and August. Weird weather happens all the time, at least where I live.

MG Please!

Charizard04621
9th August 2003, 04:31 PM

Not really, just extremely hot and humid... I don't like hot, humid weather. :\

[EDIT]: Another game of Mystery Pokémon, please.

MarshmallowEgg
9th August 2003, 05:02 PM

Yes. It's much hotter this summer than it has been. It's only rained, like, 3 or 4 times since I got off school - VERY strange for Washington. It's gotten up the the mid-90s. >_< I don't like it. I'm not used to it being this hot.

Hexae
9th August 2003, 05:03 PM

As far as I know.. no. I enjoyed summer this year, because it was quite warm for once, and extremely muggy for Canada. I love muggy weather. :)

MG please.

Mew Trainer Rose
10th August 2003, 09:42 AM

it's been raining almost constantly recently, with occasional hot patches when the clouds break up. usually it's a lot hotter this time of year, and the rain isn't so bad. this summer at work i'm outside, standing most of teh day on a covered bridge, so i stay nice and dry most of the time. :P but if i'm biking home through the rain, that's not so fun. :(

MG please.

Moonlight Espeon
10th August 2003, 11:17 AM

We're getting a lot more rain... :o and I HATE it. I can hardly ever go outside anymore without either the ground being soaked or it still raining.... but, a really weird thing happened yesterday that I've never seen before. The sun was out and it was a really hot day, but it was raining! O_o that kind of freaked me out.

MG Please.

Knight of Time
10th August 2003, 11:32 AM
(8/10) >> What is the toughest form of exercise you have ever done? Can you do it successfully? Why or why not?

Amy >>

'takes the Solar Gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

Cyndaquil >>

'takes the Hollow Stone and gives you 1 CCP'

Discotheque >> Red MGCoin

Tyler >> Solar Gem

'takes the Spark Gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

BTW, your trade with Discotheque: Done. Have fun, both of you.

BlazikenKevin >> Photosynthesis Gem

Karin >> 2 Stamps/CCPs

MP: Seviper, Wobbuffet, Weedle, Nidoking, Salamence, Slaking, Girafarig, Meditite, Krabby, Gengar, Abra, Nidoqueen, Ledyba, Skitty, Blastoise, Pidgey, Natu, Marill, Deoxys, Numel, Seedot, Magneton, Croconaw, Paras, Walimer

Megan >> Red MGCoin

Hexae >> Red MGCoin

Rose >> Hollow Stone

Kelly >> Rainbow Gem

As for today's poll and yesterday's poll:

(8/10) >> What is the toughest form of exercise you have ever done? Can you do it successfully? Why or why not?

For me, I'd have to say push-ups. Unfortunately for me, I can't do them very well, because I feel my body needs to be stronger to do them...

This is basically the first year where I live now (Stratford), but the weather usually has been the same as it was in previous years at my old home.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcards (1, 2, 3, 2 Stamps) please.

Charizard04621
10th August 2003, 11:40 AM
DarkPrince gave me this list:

MP: Seviper, Wobbuffet, Weedle, Nidoking, Salamence, Slaking, Girafarig, Meditite, Krabby, Gengar, Abra, Nidoqueen, Ledyba, Skitty, Blastoise, Pidgey, Natu, Marill, Deoxys, Numel, Seedot, Magneton, Croconaw, Paras, Wailmer

I'd like my first clue, please.

Knight of Time
10th August 2003, 11:52 AM
Karin >>

Clue #1: Eliminate all the dual-typed Pokemon.

Hexae
10th August 2003, 12:03 PM

Pushups.. same reason as Kyle actually. My arms are very skinny, therefore they cannot support my body while doing them. >.> I hate pushups..

MG please..

Discothéque
10th August 2003, 12:07 PM
(8/10) What is the toughest form of exercise you have ever done? Can you do it successfully? Why or why not?

Eep. Same problem as Hexae with the pushup deal. O_o I hated gym because they always made us do pushups, and I couldn't never do them because of my funky little arms. ._.; I can do them good now, though. ^^;

~

Mystery Gift, please!

And I would like to use my Red MGCoin to play another game of GT!.

Angel Blossom
10th August 2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Angel Blossom

Well, earlier this summer, it was snowing a few miles east of here. It was kind of funny, however I never got to go to the snowy areas. ;-; There have been lightning storms around the bay area recently, and I believe there has been some rain. I'm not fond of gloomy weather, so it's a no. >.<

And as for the GT! I really have no clue, but I'll make a guess. Is it Regirock?

Wow.. this is the second time I have been skipped. *sniff* I am ignored!! Lolz. ;_;

Ummm, push-ups? XD I can only do about 10 push-ups successfully. I have weak arms, and I'm way too skinny to have ANY strength in them, so.. *shrugs* I can also run, but anyone can do that. XD I can run well, and I'm kind of fast, lol.

Knight of Time
10th August 2003, 12:12 PM
Kris >> Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin

Cheesey
10th August 2003, 12:12 PM
(8/10) What is the toughest form of exercise you have ever done? Can you do it successfully? Why or why not?

Squee, another person who hats pushups xD I could never do them, I'm not athletic and people 'accidentally' fell on me when I was trying to do them . .;

MG Please =o

Crystalmaster Mike
10th August 2003, 01:05 PM
Cyndaquil >> GT!: Correct.

Hexae >> 1 Stamp/CCP.

Discothéque >> MG: Hollow Stone | GT!: I temper my steel body by drinking highly nutritious mineral springwater until I'm bloated. I make my nest close to springs of delicious water.

Angel Blossom >> GT!: Sorry, incorrect... Here's your Red MGCoin back.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight >> MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Green MGCoin | SC: 10 Red MGCoins, 22 Stamps.

Cheesey >> 1 Stamp/CCP.

As for the poll... I think it was when we had to run around the school grounds... 10 rounds was what was necessary to have good marks... I did 6 or 7... I'm not a sportsman...

Then there's also that matter of the 2 MGs Kyle didn't give me...

Wolfsong
10th August 2003, 01:13 PM

I'd have to say that its Karate for me. I took it when i was younger and i stopped, not sure why. Then i tried taking it again a couple of semesters ago, and i had to end up dropping the course. It wasn't doing good to my back, and i almost had anotehr muscle strain and spasm at the same time. So my parents and i decided for me to drop the course. I am going to attemt to take Country and Western dancing this semester. ^^;;

MG Please

Discothéque
10th August 2003, 01:17 PM

Discothéque >> MG: Hollow Stone | GT!: I temper my steel body by drinking highly nutritious mineral springwater until I'm bloated. I make my nest close to springs of delicious water.

Hewwo? Danny? Where you be, where you be? xD

To Mike: Is the answer Lairon?

If so, I'd like 2 Stamps as my prize. ^_^

And I'd like to sell my Hollow Stone for a stamp, please.

Toxicity
10th August 2003, 01:25 PM
[COLOR=blue](8/9)>> Presently, has the weather where you live been different from other years? Do you enjoy it or not?

Not really...but it's been a little 'calm'...since this is a part of severe weather season in Indiana. It's fine with me...but I really want some rain to cool down the heat.

(8/10)>> What is the toughest form of exercise you have ever done? Can you do it successfully? Why or why not?

I have to say sit-ups. xDD I just can't do them..I dunno why, but I think it's because of being female.[/COLOR\

BlazikenKevin
10th August 2003, 03:24 PM
Umm.... What does a Photosynthesis Gem do?

Running..... Lol. I can't do it successfully for long distances, because I have a fatigue problem. I break down and start walking......the rest of the way.

MG please!

Pichu
10th August 2003, 04:15 PM
Message To BlazikenKevin:

The Stone Forge
Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCP’s)
Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCP’s)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Stamps/CCP’s) (see following list)

Spark Gem to Thunderstone
Ocean Gem to Water Stone
Flame Gem to Fire Stone
Solaris Gem to Solar Stone
Photosynthesis Gem to Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem to Moon Stone
Light Gem to Day Stone
Darkness Gem to Night Stone
Rainbow Gem to Any Stone

Stretching. I seem really stiff and have cramps a lot these days.

1 MG please

and I like to play a GT, *hands over 1 red mg coin*

Avian Freeze
10th August 2003, 07:10 PM

I would say running. I can do pushups, situps, pullups, etc. with not too much trouble, but my cardiovascular sucks ._.;;. I can run a mile in 8 minutes and 30 seconds, but we're going to have to do it in shorter next year, plus we'll be running one and a half miles. I can't run for long without getting very tired, and I haven't run for a while so I'll probably have trouble next year >_<.

MG Please.

Oh yeah, and I'll sell that Solar Gem I got :>

MarshmallowEgg
10th August 2003, 07:17 PM

Pushups. My arm strength is zip :\ I can do two, maybe three, and then I'm done. I cannot do them at all.

Aipom Of Doom
10th August 2003, 09:39 PM
Amy - Hollow Stone

Amanda - Correct, so you get the 2 stamps + the other stamp

Gothic Latias - Blue MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

BlazikenKevin - 10 Stamps/CCP's

Cyndaquil - 1 Stamp/CCP. And please improve on the quality of your replies. You've been making way too many one-sentence replies to polls.
GT: My Pokedex number is 10111110 in binary. Who am I?

Tyler: Light Gem and your 2 stamps.

MarshmallowEgg: Solar Gem

Umm... It would have to be a weekend that I was away doing something else =/. So it would be a weekend where we went on a trip or something. Otherwise, I'd go on TPM a lot =9

No... It's been hot, humid, and somewhat rainy ;_;. And I always feel a lot hotter than other people, and my parents get angry when I turn the thermostat down a lot =/. But anyway, it's been like this most of the past few years. Except there were a few drought-like things before that there aren't now.

Pull-ups or chin-ups or whatever those things are called :x. I have like hardly any arm strength, and I weigh more than I should... so yeah, I can't do them =/.

Anyway, now that I have 100 MGcoins, I'll use 2-stamp scratchcards to get my inventory down to 20 again :o.
20 Scratchcards, 123, 2 stamps

3 MGs + 20 SCs

Matt
10th August 2003, 09:48 PM
( 8/8 ) Whenever a weekend comes up where you don't (or barely) get a chance to get onto TPM, what do you usually do most of the time for that weekend?

When that happens I sit around and watch TV,play my GBA or reading the latest Shonen Jump. This rarely happens because I don't do that many things besides posting on here >>.

( 8/9 ) Presently, has the weather where you live been different from other years? Do you enjoy it or not?

Yeah, it's been pretty different. It's been worse heat than before and a lot more storms xx. It's like a storm every night here >>. I hate it too :>. Heat + storms=n. :>. It's been humid too >>.

Push-ups and Chin-ups/pull-ups. I can't do very many of the push-ups - like 20 to 30. And on the chin-ups I can only do 0 >>. I have no upperbody strength anymore so I can't do those exercises :>. In fact, I never had any upperbody strength but now it's even worse.

Oh yeah, Danny is selling me his Poison Fang TM for 8 Stamps >>

Crystalmaster Mike
11th August 2003, 02:39 AM
(8/11) In video games, what is your luck in the case of (semi-)random occurances?

Amanda >> Indeed, it was Lairon. Here are you're 2 Stamps.

Danny >> MG: 2 Stamps/CCP's, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem | SC: 11 Red MGCoins, 12 Stamps.

Matt >> MG: Ocean Gem, Ocean Gem, 10 Stamps/CCP's. *awaiting Danny's confirmation*

Me >>
(8/11) In video games, what is your luck in the case of (semi-)random occurances?
Well, in Sapphire, I found my Feebas Tile rather quick, though first, I was fishing at the route west of Fallarbor... --'' Also, Lilycove is getting it's clearout sale tomorrow for me. And then, only a couple of hours after beating the League, Latios showed up! (He ran immediately though.)
In my Silver game (before I restarted), I ran into around 3 shinies, which is rather lucky if you hear some people.
For the rest, I don't think I have many games with (semi-)random occurances...

Mew Trainer Rose
11th August 2003, 06:33 AM

pull-ups. I can do maybe 1, and that's nly for those school-wide fitness tests when they make you do one. I sit there in awe at the people who can do more than 3. lol

i've never gotten a shiny in any version of pokemon, but in the pokemon TCG game for GBC, i got all the cards i wanted for a dragon-like pokemon deck before i got to teh Grand Masters. *thinks* dun think i have any more games with semi-random occurences.

2 MGs please.

MarshmallowEgg
11th August 2003, 08:02 AM

Not very good, I'm afraid ^_^;; Though I did find a shiny Wooper and a shiny Geodude before. I trained the Wooper. It was neat ^_^ That's really the only random occurence in a video game I can think of at the moment.

MG please.

Knight of Time
11th August 2003, 08:43 AM
Mike >> Flame Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene, 10 Stamps/CCPs

Rose >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

Megan >> Red MGCoin

As for today's poll:

Okay...

In the Pokemon games, I once found a few shinies (a shiny Nidorina which I didn't catch, a shiny Golbat I caught, etc). One day when I was playing Zelda: A Link to the Past (while trying to get the Piece of Heart in the digging game), I found it easily (lucky).

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Wolfsong
11th August 2003, 09:09 AM

I think its about average. the first time i played ruby, i ran into a pikachu with the light ball first thing as soon as i entered the safari zone. I've only gotten shinies from the odd egg in crystal besides the red gyarados. os, i say average luck.

MG please

Pichu
11th August 2003, 11:31 AM
originally posted by danny
Cyndaquil - 1 Stamp/CCP. And please improve on the quality of your replies. You've been making way too many one-sentence replies to polls.
GT: My Pokedex number is 10111110 in binary. Who am I?

First off, I don't play any video games anymore. I remember that I have pretty good luck in videogames anyway, cuz I always the "winner". Maybe because I always cheat... o_O;

1 MG please

and for the GT...I have no idea... any tips or clues on binary language? (is a computer idiot --; )

Charizard04621
11th August 2003, 11:48 AM

Er, weightlifting, until I got tennis elbow from it, so I avoid it now. I'd much rather continue to play tennis and my cello.

Eh heh, I consider myself quite lucky. I have nine Shinies altogether in my Gold and Ruby Versions, while my brother grumbles about not seeing any... And then things tend to happen when I need them to. Like, the computer hitting the wrong number on the die or someone missing a direct shot at me.

And...

Seviper, Wobbuffet, Weedle, Nidoking, Salamence, Slaking, Girafarig, Meditite, Krabby, Gengar, Abra, Nidoqueen, Ledyba, Skitty, Blastoise, Pidgey, Natu, Marill, Deoxys, Numel, Seedot, Magneton, Croconaw, Paras, Wailmer

1) Eliminate all dual-typed Pokémon.

Narrowed list: Seviper, Wobbuffet, Slaking, Krabby, Abra, Skitty, Blastoise, Marill, Deoxys, Seedot, Croconaw, Wailmer

DarkPrincess
11th August 2003, 11:53 AM
( 8/9 ) Presently, has the weather where you live been different from other years? Do you enjoy it or not?

Same as always in the summer.. hot and humid or stormy and humid.. I hate both. I hate being hot and I hate storms *shudders*

Chin-ups or push-ups.. I don't have strong arms so I can't pull myself up very good. I can't do a chin-up.. I can't do a lot of push-ups either because of scrawny arms *growls*

Erm.. neutral? I mostly play RP video games like Legend of Zelda. Once while playing Rogue Leader, I managed to get two gold metals after I completed a few missions.. I don't know if that counts buu..

3 MGs please ^^ and I'm selling Hydro Gem, Spark Gem and Hollow Stone *gets 5 stamps*

MarshmallowEgg
11th August 2003, 12:08 PM
*has been lazy in doing her MP*

Narrowed list – MP: Spoink, Duskull, Pinsir, Primeape, Pineco, Arbok, Growlithe, Whismur, Wailord, Goldeen, Mankey, Flareon, Vigoroth, Cleffa, Slugma, Misdreavus

Clue 2: Its one type uses Special Attack for its attacks :o.

Narrowed list: Spoink, Growlithe, Wailord, Goldeen, Flareon, Slugma

Could I have my last clue, please?

Espeon12
11th August 2003, 12:33 PM

Not really. The weather always gets hot and humid in August here... I don't mind the heat, but when it's really humid out I get all tired and achey.

I have pretty much no upper body strength, so pullups are near (if not)- impossible for me. Push-ups aren't quite that bad, even though I can't really do them the correct way.

I may not have horribly bad luck, but I have no good luck in games whatsoever. The only shiny I've caught is the red Gyarados and I never caught any of the legendary dogs despite how long I tried. In other games there aren't any good random things that come to mind, so I'm not a really lucky person when it comes to that.

3 MGs, please.

Discothéque
11th August 2003, 12:36 PM

Eep. It's... random. ^^ I have about ten shiny Pokemon on my Crystal game, but that's really on the only game that I even have luck on. =/

~

Mystery Gift, please!

Cheesey
11th August 2003, 12:41 PM

It's not very good. I always die, lose, or something. Video Games hat meh ;-;

MG for me please? =o

Knight of Time
11th August 2003, 01:01 PM
[b]DarkPrince gave me this list:

Seviper, Wobbuffet, Weedle, Nidoking, Salamence, Slaking, Girafarig, Meditite, Krabby, Gengar, Abra, Nidoqueen, Ledyba, Skitty, Blastoise, Pidgey, Natu, Marill, Deoxys, Numel, Seedot, Magneton, Croconaw, Paras, Wailmer

1) Eliminate all dual-typed Pokémon.

Narrowed list: Seviper, Wobbuffet, Slaking, Krabby, Abra, Skitty, Blastoise, Marill, Deoxys, Seedot, Croconaw, Wailmer

Karin >>

Clue #2: Eliminate all the Pokemon who don't appear in RBY.

Crystalmaster Mike
11th August 2003, 01:13 PM
Kyle >> MG: Flame Gem | SC: 8 Red MGCoins, 8 Blue MGCoins.

Amy >> Solar Gem.

Cyndaquil >> Spark Gem.

Karin >> Blue MGcoin, Hollow Stone.

DarkPrincess >> MG: Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCP's, Solar Gem | Sellings: are indeed worth 5 Stamps.

Espeon12 >> 2 Stamps/CCP's, Green MGcoin, Solar Gem.

Amanda >> 20 Stamps/CCP's.

Chris >> Because you're so polite: Hollow Stone. ;)

Me >> Would like to deforge that Accelerator Gene with my Division Gem, and then sell the whole bunch along with the Flame Gem I got with the Gene. That would give me... 9 CCP's?

Aipom Of Doom
11th August 2003, 01:16 PM
Yeah, I traded my Poison Fang TM to matt for 8 Stamps :o

MarshmallowEgg - Uhh... The Pokemon is a water type :o.

Mike - Umm, 9 stamps minus what it costs to deforge :x

Uhh... Okay I guess. I mainly play the 1P stadium modes of Super Smash Bros Melee, so there isn't too much that's random... Though I do seem to get Judgement 9s a lot on my first try with a new strategy in HRC with Game+Watch, however I have horrible luck with the baseball bat dissapearing when it needs to hit the ground as Yoshi >_<.

And 20 SCs, 123, 2 stamps
I'll sell: Solar Gem, Flame Gem, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem too

MG, 20 SCs, 8 stamps

Discothéque
11th August 2003, 01:22 PM
Amanda >> 20 Stamps/CCP's.

I'll take those in stamps, thanks. ^^

Oh, yes. *hands over a CCP* I'd like to buy a Red MGCoin, also, and play a game of GT!. ^^

MarshmallowEgg
11th August 2003, 01:23 PM

Clue 2: Its one type uses Special Attack for its attacks :o.

Narrowed list: Spoink, Growlithe, Wailord, Goldeen, Flareon, Slugma

Clue 3: Uhh... The Pokemon is a water type.

Okies then... *flips coin* Wailord. *crosses fingers*

EDIT: Oh, and I'd like to sell the following for stamps please:

Photosynthesis Gem
Spark Gem
Ocean Gem
Solar Gem x 2
Darkness Gem
Rainbow Gem
Hollow Stone

I believe that comes to 15 stamps.

Wolfsong
11th August 2003, 01:28 PM
Amy >> Solar Gem.

I'd like to sell that for ccps please

Angel Blossom
11th August 2003, 01:37 PM

Not much luck, I guess. I did run into Latios very quickly & caught it in the first try, but I have no luck with other random occurances. ^^;;

1 MG, please. ^^;;

Charizard04621
11th August 2003, 05:23 PM

1) Eliminate all dual-typed pokémon.

2) Eliminate all pokémon who don't appear in RBY.

Narrowed list: Krabby, Abra, Blastoise

May I have my last clue, please?

Knight of Time
11th August 2003, 05:29 PM

May I have my last clue, please?

Karin >>

Clue #3: Eliminate the Water types.

Avian Freeze
11th August 2003, 05:31 PM

Horrible :O. I only get things when they come to me. If I go looking for something, I'll only get disappointed. Or stuff that depends on complete luck. I got Latios pretty easily though, as I wasn't looking, and I have one shiny Pok&eacute;mon in GSC (not including Red Gyarados), a shiny Crobat on my team :>. Feebas took me about 15 hours to find though >_<. So yeah, I told you about my luck o.o.

MG please.

Moonlight Espeon
11th August 2003, 05:34 PM

I haven't done very much exercise... xD I'm lazy..
The hardest exercise I ever did was in the exercise room at my school when I had to put the pressure on really high and try to pedal the bike... x_x and no, I was helpless, I couldn't make the bike budge. I guess I don't work out enough xD

NOT LUCKY AT ALL. I usually either make the Pokemon I want faint or I run from it by accident and never see it again... >_< It's quite irritating. Although, I did encounter some strong Pokemon early on :}

2 MGs please.

Charizard04621
11th August 2003, 05:41 PM

3) Eliminate all Water types.

Oh, it's Abra! ^_^

Meowth_Kitten
11th August 2003, 06:22 PM
8/10) What is the toughest form of exercise you have ever done? Can you do it successfully? Why or why not?

The toughest form of exercise I have ever done would simply be running in track. I was in 8th grade and decided to get into shape by joining the track team. So I did. Each day we would start out running one lap and wait for the coach to tell us what to do after that. At first, it was so hard because I had never been in track before. But as I kept at it and kept running and pushing myself, I felt it get easier and easier. My muscles got tougher, too. I never did go to any track meets, but I enjoyed the running and getting into good health and shape, ever though it was very tough.

My luck really depends on the game itself. In Zelda OoT, I had great luck in the little mini games found in the town. I've had horrible luck with the mini games in other Zelda games. Same goes for all the Pokemon games, I could search and search for a wild Pokemon and would never find it. Then, when I am least prepared for it, it woud appear and I could do nothing about it. Its all a matter of timing and luck, I guess. =)

Two MG's, please.

pokemasterfrank
11th August 2003, 09:48 PM

Not much. Its been the same, I guess. Warm on somedays, raining on others.

XD I suck at exercising. I'm out of shape x_o I'd have to say everything. Running a mile is a hard task for me...so is lifting weights, push-ups (x_o).

Varies, I guess. In GSC, I could never find the Pokemon I wanted :/ Critical Hits, somedays almost never. but in one match, I was CHing like hell o_o

MG x3 please

EDIT: Also, I would like to sell three Hollow Stones, 5 Lunar Gems, 4 Solar Gems, 1 Photosynthesis Gem, 3 Division Gems, 1 Ocean Gem, 1 Rainbow Gem, 1 Flame Gem, and a Spark Gem. I think thats 38 stamps.

EDIT2: I would also like to play a game of Mystery Pokemon and Scratchcard. Scratchcard for 7 stamps (4,2,1) *hands over two red MG coins*

Hexae
11th August 2003, 09:51 PM

Pretty bad.. my luckiest was a shiny Golbat. Yech. My only shiny save for Gyarados (duH!). That's basically all I play with random events.. so..

MG please.

Wolfsong
11th August 2003, 10:10 PM
I would like to play four games of scratchcards. *hands oer 2 blue MG Coins*

I'd like to play two games of group one scratchcards (2,3,5) with one for flame gem and one for 2 CCPs.

Then I'd like to play two games of group two scratchcards (2,3,5) for 7 CCps please ^^

Jay
12th August 2003, 03:58 AM
As posted at Hangman, I'll be gone for a little over a week, but not fully gone. I'm sure the place can manage without me, as I've been pretty inactive recently.

Avian Freeze >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Aquatic Fury >> 10 Stamps/CCP's, Red MGCoin

Charizard04621 >> Wait for Kyle, duh ^^;;

Meowth Kitten >> 10 Stamps/CCP's, Red MGCoin... same as Aquatic Fury lol.

pokemasterfrank >> Light Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP. | Gems: I counted 37, but you can recount if you like. I'm not willing to debate over someone's awesomeness in Mathematics ^^;;. | Scratchcard: Blue MGCoin. | Mystery Pokémon: If you want to get MP done quickly, I suggest you get another worker to do it since I'll be inactive. Sorry :(

Hexae >> Flame Gem

Nala98 >> 6 Stamps, Red MGCoin, Blue MGCoin

Lugia0013
12th August 2003, 05:02 AM

I'm out of shape, so my answer is pretty much the same as pokemasterfrank's answer

In R/S i've gotten a shiny Tentacoll and a shiny Rapidash. I also
remember finding a shiny Meowth and Female Nidoran in G/S/C

MG x2 please