PDA

View Full Version : RS: rouge leader help

SupremeChampion
2nd August 2003, 06:34 PM
Ok, well this is an old one, but I might as well ask. for several days, even maybe a week and a half, i've been playing Rouge Squadron II: Rouge Leader. i have progressed well enough, but there is one mission i simply cannot complete. it is the raid on bespin level. i managed to unlock the famed naboo starfighter, but even that hasn't helped me. you see, when i get far enough in the level, to where i have to defeat four platforms, they all seem to turn and destroy their own tanks. now, me being one player cannot defeat all four platforms at once, atleast not in the ways i tried. i attempted flying strafing runs over all four at once, eliminating them one at a time, everything i can think of. does anyone have any suggestions?

~The Italian Stallion

PS= how do you get the proton torpedos, and all missiles for that matter, to lock onto a target? does it even do it in this game? if so, could you please explain this, too?

Sesshoumaru
3rd August 2003, 06:22 PM
Ok if you want to beat that level use this passcode ZUVIEL and then put in BENZIN it will probably work :D.

NoPants McGee
3rd August 2003, 09:21 PM
You mean the little balloons with turrets, right? Don't shoot the turrets one by one, shoot from where the flames are coming from. That oughta learn them.