PDA

View Full Version : ~*Poll: I can't beleive I did that ._.;

Crystal Mew
2nd August 2003, 09:56 PM
ah...poll time again

~*1. Name a time you were most upset with yourself

~*2. Name a time you were frustrated the most with yourself

~*3. Have you ever thought of something, like an invention, or idea, and a couple years later, someone came out with it, and made millions?

~*4. If your computer was outside, and you were sitting in your chair, which direction would you be looking at?

~*5. What are you listening to atm?

~*~
1. hmm....it would have to be when I lost contact with my old friends... I moved, and never called or anything...and they were like my BEST friends...dunno why I did that... but it makes me mad... this summer I called one of them though, so thats good :)

2. I think when I got contacts o_O; And I had to put them in myself..... I have really good reflexes apparently, or had..lol. I blinked every time I TRIED to put them in...took about an hour to get them in and back out again >_>; I just didn't like touching my eye...and holding my eyelashes back was a pain.

3. Now, don't laugh at me, but a year or 2 ago, when I went to go buy bras :x the current size was too small, and the next size was too big, so I asked my mom 'Don't they have half sizes for these things?! o_O; mom: no, get used to it.' and guess what they have now XD jeeze, lol.

4. I would be facing the west :) wow, what an intresting poll XD

5. The radio...the song is... Cry me a River.. o_0; wtf.

Hurricane
2nd August 2003, 10:03 PM

When I got in a fist fight with my friend, When to find out the reason we were fighting was a misunderstanding.

When I couldn't find out the problem in my javascript coding.

~*3. Have you ever thought of something, like an invention, or idea, and a couple years later, someone came out with it, and made millions?

No, But I do have a few Inventions in my head that I should get copywrited. What is it you ask? You will never know.

~*4. If your computer was outside, and you were sitting in your chair, which direction would you be looking at?

I'm faceing West.

Crickets...Damn the crickets...

Discothéque
2nd August 2003, 10:27 PM
1: Um... it's usually whenever I try to draw something, but I can't get it just right, and I always get upset with that.

2: See above. I really have nothing to be upset or frustrated beside that. ^_^;

3: I don't think so... I do have a lot of ideas, though, and I'm sure someone has used atleast a few of 'em. O_o

4: I'm also facing west. Fun.

5: "Feel" by Matchbox Twenty. ^^;

Craig
3rd August 2003, 12:37 AM

The time I got arrested for vandalism :(

hmmm.. I don't really know, probably when i didnt do a big assignment in science class for some stoopid reason.

Spray on Nylon..really.

WTF, why does it matter that im outside? Anyways.. I'd be facing West.

AFI - Girls not Gray.

Katie
3rd August 2003, 12:50 AM
1. Name a time you were most upset with yourself
when I failed my math exam..

2. Name a time you were frustrated the most with yourself
woo boy... happens a lot, I can't think of a specific time. when I HAVE to keep arguing with my parents, to prove I'm right. always gets me grounded lol.

3. Have you ever thought of something, like an invention, or idea, and a couple years later, someone came out with it, and made millions?
no, but I have an invention now. sunscreen that you put on your head for the part in your hair ;-; I got sunburned there earlier this summer, it peeled and everything. lol it was gross. wish they'd have that. =/

4. If your computer was outside, and you were sitting in your chair, which direction would you be looking at?
east, not like you westies :p

5. What are you listening to atm?
saliva- 'pride'

~Katie

Kireihana52
3rd August 2003, 03:26 AM
1) When I can't learn something, or can't live up to my parent's high expectations. And I do those two things a hell of a lot. I also hate that I'm so sensitive and gutless. I wish I didn't give a **** what anyone thinks about me, but unfortunately, I do.

2) I get mad at myself for doing stupid things...Like temporarily screwing up the computer, getting red hair dye on my ears so it looks like they're bleeding, or cutting my pomeranian's fur without a license..O_o

3) Nah, but I did think of something the other night: Antacid Bubblegum. I'm a gum addict and I get heartburn a lot, so that would be great. =P I want to try to crush up some Tums tablets and try that out actually. :yes:

4) I don't feel like trying to figure that one out.. I don't even know which way my house faces, so...XD

5) Nirvana "Rape Me"....through headphones, as it is 4 AM. Need....sleep. O_O

~Bethany

ILikePokemonP
3rd August 2003, 04:42 AM
1. Probably Christmas a few years back when I had a big sook :rolleyes: I'm over that now I hope.

2. Um, hmm... when I lose something.

3. No, so when 1000 terabyte discs come out, I'll claim them as mine :)

4. I think it would be south-west.

5. Damn noisy computer fan.

Mikey
3rd August 2003, 09:41 AM
- Prolly when my parents at the last second grounded me from going to the Good Charlotte Concert. I said some awful things that I feel bad about, even though I am still mad about it to this day.

2. Hmmm, probabaly when our school team lost the championship football game. I played like crap that day. Bah, I kind of stopped playing football last year because of that and school.

3. Nope, I don't invent. :P

4. North, cause you can't go wrong with it

5. OK Go - "Get Over It"

MarshmallowEgg
3rd August 2003, 11:38 AM
~*1. Name a time you were most upset with yourself.

When I failed Health and Washington State History freshman year (aka last school year). It sucked ;_; My parents were mad, but luckily I didn't get grounded. I still was pretty mad at myself though.

~*2. Name a time you were frustrated the most with yourself.

Probably last school year when I stuck a note in my friend's locker telling him I liked him. That didn't go so well. We ended up barely talking until then end of the year because I was a horrible chicken, and when we did talk it wasn't about the note. That was a sucky time, and I couldn't believe I did that.

Not that I can remember....

I haven't the slightest clue. I'm horrible with directions ^_^;;

"Dearest (Depth Nostalgic Windmix) by Ayumi Hakasami.

en0miz
3rd August 2003, 12:30 PM
When I failed gym second marking period this year with a 55. 8) You're probably thinking "How the hell do you fail gym?", but it was my first period class and I'm always late.

I dunno, I guess when I can't get things right or something. *shrug*

Nope. :<

I guess east.

Nothing - I'm at my cousin's house and there's no kazza on this computer and no radio/cd player in this room. If I did had a radio/kazza here, I would be listening to "Get Low" by Ying Yang Twins. :wave:

Cheesey
3rd August 2003, 12:36 PM
1. Uhhhh, when I threw a sandwich at the headteacher ._. That was when he stood on my finger and I threw a sandwich I had in my hand because I like throwing food at people o.0 It got me in bad bad trouble . .;;; I doubt thats when I was most upset with myself, but I can't think right now >>;

2. Uh, every minute since I lost my friends and turned into a teenager? ._.

3. Nah :|

4. Wtf o.0 South, anyway

5. Tourniquet, by Evanescence :>

UmbreonCurse
3rd August 2003, 12:37 PM
1. I...can't really thing of one at the moment...

2. When for the LIFE of my I couldn't catch reji steel......in fact that's happening right now.

3. Yes....I thought of a

4. Probably north....

5: "Usted Muy Loco"- Prozzak