PDA

View Full Version : Poll: ooh! gimme! Gimme!! GIMMEEEEE!!!!!

Hurricane
3rd August 2003, 11:21 PM
Do you have a food that you just cant live without? Or something you just love to eat? Like a certain kind of chips, or maybe pudding, etc...

I love to eat anything from mcdonalds. I would sneak in after they close and cook the stuff myself if I could find a way in.

Real One Barunson
4th August 2003, 01:06 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... I can't live without vinegar *chugs down vinegar mixed with salt* :>

mr_pikachu
4th August 2003, 01:19 AM
*stares at Barunson* Okay, now that's just sick.

Hmm, something I can't live without? Mac and cheese, pizza, barbacued ribs, fried shrimp, coconut fried shrimp, fried fish, calamari, buffalo wings, fettucine alfredo, fried chicken, burgers, fries, ice cream, popcorn, biscuits, rice krispies treats, chocolate, chocolate, more chocolate...

Getting a good picture of my dietare habits? I didn't think so. I NEVER get this good stuff! :( Which makes me treasure it all the more!

Craig
4th August 2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Barunson
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... I can't live without vinegar *chugs down vinegar mixed with salt* :>

AHHH..that'd be so vinegar'y.. Im surprised you still have a stomach o.O all that acid..

something i can't live without is cola, im addicted :< Its slowly making me chubby, but not that much, meh. I need to cut back.

Crystal Mew
4th August 2003, 11:45 AM
Hmm.....I love Mc Donalds french fries :} but I could live without them I suppose =o and I also love pepsi... caffine isn't too good for you though >_<; but its so good ;_;
'

Eternal Darkness
4th August 2003, 11:54 AM
Well I can't live without potato chips. Especially the sour cream and onion kind. I would eat chips almost everyday. I also can't live without soda. I guess those two go together.

SupremeChampion
4th August 2003, 12:18 PM
i really can't live without my pasta. being an Italian American, i usually get a dinner with some form of it atleast three times a week.

~The Italian Stallion

Real One Barunson
4th August 2003, 12:43 PM
What I meant was:

1/3 cup of vinegar
One tablespoon of salt

Put the vinegar and salt in a bowl, stir with your *clean* finger until the salt is completely dissovled.

I'm serious about that, and try it, it is good stuff X)

Katie
4th August 2003, 04:17 PM
freak o_O

ehhh I can't live without noodles oO spaghetti, fetuccini, ramen, etc :} yum. also sprite. caffeine free diet sprite, aka carbonated water. I just got my teeth whitened so I'm trying to cut back on colored drinks .-.

~Katie

Kireihana52
4th August 2003, 05:02 PM
~Dr. Pepper: They're 95% of what I drink. (I would have water sometimes, but we can't afford bottle water. And tapwater tastes like nothingness with pesticides and parasites mixed in..O_o)
~Zaxby's chicken tender meal
~Arby's curly fries..and chicken tenders =P
~McDonald's chicken sandwich
~KFC's chicken tender meal w/ mac & cheese
~Taco Bell's soft shelled tacos w/o lettuce
~Little Ceaser's Pizza
~Pizza Hut's P'Zones
~Frozen Mozzarella Cheese Sticks: I actually have these every day now. XD
~Noodles & Tomato Sauce
~Kraft Macaroni & Cheese shapes
~Russel Stover assorted nuts chocolate boxes (I'd have these every day if I could afford them. *Loves the coconut crunch chocolate*)
~Crinkle Cut French Fries
~Steak, with lots of worcestershire sauce
~Waffles
~Buttered Toast
~Icecream Cake
~Any kind of semi-sweet rolls
~Cheeze-Itz
~Chocolate bunnies

Yeah, as you can tell, I love unhealthy foods. :yes:

~Bethany

pikachu_rulez
6th August 2003, 10:48 AM
I can't live without Cheerios. No matter what the heck my stepmom catches for breakfast, no matter how many donuts my dad buys, I always have to have a bowl of Cheerios before I eat ANYTHING in the morning.

I also can't live without anything chocolate (this seems kind of obvious, considering I'm a girl...;)), especially those brownies at the Disney World All-Star hotels. Mmm...thick fudgey brownies covered with a layer of chocolate frosting and sometimes sprinkles...-drools-