PDA

View Full Version : Poll: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!111ONEone

Cheesey
4th August 2003, 10:39 AM
A poll! Yayness :>

This one is about surprises. You see, yesterday I got one of the biggest shocks ever ._.

You may have seen my other poll, the one about if you've led a dark life. In there I said my friends had moved away a couple of years ago. Yesterday, one of them moved back... I'm so happy! =D I have a friend again, which is so cool :> He went through severe depression too, actually slitting his own throat because he missed living back here ._.

But he's back, and it inspired me to make a poll.....

1. What is the best shock you've had?

2. What's the worst shock you've had?

~~~~~My Answers~~~~~

1. It's have to be when Steve returned yesterday. It felt so amazing, because I've had no friends for 2 years. We have so much in common now, I can talk to him about anything. He has the same tastes in music, gaming, books, general hobbies and everything.

2. When I was mugged -_- being 10 at the time, it wasn't a very nice experience. I have several scars after being slashed on the forehead by a knife many times. It was horrible :|

And you? *is feeling so happy* =D

SupremeChampion
4th August 2003, 11:50 AM
1.) best shock was when we won our state championship game against buena. they went for two in overtime that would have won it for them, but we stopped them. it was a shock because i swear it looked like, from where i was standing, that the kid managed to get in.

2.) the worst shock i ever got has two tied for it. one, when my best friend yelled at me for forgetting her b-day. she was really mad and i felt so stupid. the other was when my aunt died. i mean, i knew she was gonna, but it still hurt real bad.

~The Italian Stallion

Moonlight Espeon
4th August 2003, 12:08 PM
1) The best shock I ever had was when I heard I had successfully gotten the internet on my computer XD I felt like I was finally open to the world... And I had been waiting for like forever >_<;

2) Worst shock I ever had was when I found out that someone had hacked me and said extremely rude things to all of my friends (this was like 4 months ago, before I came to TPM).. Thankfully the next time I talked to my friends they all believed me when I told them it wasn't me. It kept happening for a while, but then I put a stop to it.

Krystalline Kabutops
4th August 2003, 03:04 PM
Best: When I found a sweet little kitten out in the snow on our porch :> I was all awwwww and I had to chase it around the yard in my PJs. It went to the animal shelter the next day, but it was still so wonderful to see it there at our door. Without me it would've died.

Worst: When I was 5, and lived in Virginia, we were coming home from hiding eggs in the park on easter. My mom said she had something to tell me, and I was expecting a present, candy, or some other such thing. When we got home, my mom told me that our cat, Persia, had died. I went from candy hyped euphoria to misery and tears in 1.4 seconds.

Katie
4th August 2003, 03:17 PM
1. What is the best shock you've had?
ok this might sound weird but it was a shock for my friend. in rotc she managed to get the award for cadet of the month back in october, and at the end of the year all the cadets of the months go into a big competition for cadet of the year. I wasn't there, but afterwards she told me all about it how she messed up so many times. at the awards ceremony at the end of the year they announced who was cadet of the year and it was her! w00t! I was in a lot of shock, from all the horror stories she told me she had convinced me she was going to lose... so I was really really happy for her ^_^ funny thing is they spelled her name wrong on the trophy lol.

2. What's the worst shock you've had?
I was 6 years old and my dad told me my grandpa had died ¬_¬ we were pretty close. worse, it was the way he said it, 'oh, I forgot to tell you...' -.- that just ruined my day :<

~Katie

Kireihana52
4th August 2003, 04:50 PM
1) Probably getting my electric guitar in the mail, because I had wanted one for so long. I was so frickin excited and it seemed like it took an hour to get the packaging off. @_@ I love getting things in the mail, it's like an adrenaline rush. XD

2) A few years ago when my grandmother was in the hospital for a surgery, I think on an artery of her neck or something. They said she might not live, and that scared me. At the same time she was there, I found out that my best friend was in a hospital nearby and that she had diabetes. It's just weird to visit two people in a hospital at the same time, and hospitals creep me out, so that was a bad shock. =(

~Bethany

Jigglyman
4th August 2003, 09:00 PM
1) Getting home from a week-long camp last summer to see my room had been totally revamped... a computer, desk, everything!

2) Recently: Today I was browsing my favoring Homestar Runner board, homestarrunner.net, to find out it had closed because of bandwidth problems. I'm still sick to my stomach, and it's been 6 hours.

pikachu_rulez
5th August 2003, 06:47 PM
Best: When my dad told me he found a place for me to take riding lessons. I've been wanting to ride horses for YEARS, but never found a decent barn. When my dad found one, I screamed and jumped on the couch and nearly killed my dog in the process :D

Worst: When my mom abandoned our family and I realized she was never coming back.