PDA

View Full Version : Me vs Grim Reaper(ref needed)

dragon684
26th December 2002, 07:07 AM
We met on MSN and agreed to battle.

It's going to be a 3on3 if that's okay.
We'll PM the ref the pokemon we'll send out first.
I'll attack first
The arena:
Santa Klaus's workshop.
In the inside you can pick up toys to use/throw/play with.
throwhing will deal 5% damage each and using will depend on the toy (Like a sword deals more damage then a plastic ball). Playing will recover some healt because of the joy your pokemon relacses his mussels so they can heal.
Every three rounds santa comes to refill his bag. If your in the way off his rendeer better look out becauses those horns don't look weak to me. You can also throw your opponnent outside in the north pole. There santa's elves/jynks will throw you back with psychic or just punch you back. This will deal 5-10% damage.
DQ:1week.
ref: I would like Darkprince. He reffed a couple of my battles and they where really good.

If you like to add some rules do so and we'll see.

Knight of Time
26th December 2002, 07:18 AM
Huh?

You want me to ref?

Man, this is a surprise.

I wish I could ref this one for you dragon684, but I'm afraid that I am not in the mood to ref another right now (I am reffing several, including some that are suspended or dead).

Maybe some other time I might be able to ref.

I'm really sorry.

Anyway, good luck.

The Dorian Slayer
26th December 2002, 08:56 AM
I'll ref if you want... I've only got one other battle going on...

dragon684
26th December 2002, 10:29 AM
Darkprince:sorry to hear that but good luck to you to, you know with those battles and stuff

TDS:alright you can ref. We'll send the pokemon we'll use trough PM when you recieved them you will post them here and I attack first. Alright expect PM's soon. Or atleast mine.

The Dorian Slayer
26th December 2002, 03:07 PM
Grim Reaper
Calibre the Skarmory
dragon684
Wacko the Cubone (M)

GR: I just need a pokémon gender for Skarmory, thanks.

Dragon: Aight, Post your attacks, let's start!

dragon684
27th December 2002, 05:41 AM
a flying/steel type huh? Alright Wacko start off with double team then use an ice beam(he can learn it. check this (http://www.pokemasters.com/pokedex/104.html) pokedex from TPM) Then use fire blast to finish the round.

dragon684
2nd January 2003, 05:43 AM
*BUMPS* this up so Grim Reaper will notice.

dragon684
3rd January 2003, 11:53 AM
Grim reaper has notified me that he doesn't have any time to be in this battle. So I withdraw.

The Dorian Slayer
3rd January 2003, 04:13 PM
In that case, dragon864 wins by DISQUALIFICATION.

I suppose the rewards are few, however, being that no pokémon were used... I'll speak to an authority about rewards concerning this situation.

dragon684
3rd January 2003, 04:18 PM
In this situation, when there are no roounds reffed, The "winner" doesn't recieve any price because he and his pokemon didn't have to deliver any effort.

Or something like that :p