PDA

View Full Version : The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center V5 [M.A.]



Pages : [1] 2

Matt
6th August 2003, 09:34 AM
The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center

Mod Approved By: Lady Vulpix, Nala98 and Jay



The year was 2002 AD. War was sweeping the world, slowly enveloping everything in its path. The Dark Lord was rising, ready to take over everything in its path. The world’s only hopes were the Dragon Tamers and the Pokemon Avengers. They won many battles and hope began to dawn. The people began to think that they were saved, that the DT and the PA were going to win, and overcome the Dark Lord and his dark minions of evil. But some people didn’t foresee a victory; they doubted that anyone could overcome the Dark Lord. They thought that the Dark Lord had the power to crush them all, and then take the world for all it’s worth. They left by shiploads, looking for a place to hide overseas, a place that would be their sanctuary. The ships sailed off, leaving their homes behind, and moving on, to what they thought was, safety.

The journey was a troubled one; no one could have foreseen the results. The sea was against them, its waves tossing the boats around like limp wooden puppets. The waves crashed upon the sides of the boats, rocking them from side to side. The sea soon began to get rough, the waves getting stronger and taller, the raging waters splashing up onto the deck. Soon, the waves began crashing upon the boats, snapping their masts and taking the boats down with them, escorting them to their watery grave. Soon, only two ships were left. Led by their brave captains, Matt and Frank, they sailed onward, though the virulent storm. But no matter how long they sailed, it seemed that the Dark Lord willed them to fail, the storm following them wherever they go. Soon, the waves seemed to attack the two lone boats, the waves beginning to crack the hull of the ships. The Captains called all on board to the safest place in the boat…the storage room.

The storage rooms of the boat, being on the bottom of the boat, was covered with more layers, and has a water-proof seal on the door. The water bursted though the outer hull, sweeping away the panicked passengers, as they tried to get to safety. The water enveloped all who didn’t make in, and took their lives. The last of the survivors huddled around in the storage room and formed a close community. They were all that was left. The rest of the boats were ripped to pieces by the savage waves, but the storage rooms of the two boats were miraculously saved. The waves swept the metal rooms around the sea, tossing and turning all who was inside.

They spent weeks in this state, living off of the canned food in the storage. Days rolled by, and people began to die. Death was gnawing at them, slowly sucking their precious life away. Then, the whole room rumbled, both the storage rooms screeching to halt. The survivors of the journey stepped out of the room, and found themselves in an underwater cavern. On the sides of the metal enforced room, there were clusters of Dratini, who seemed to have pushed them to safety. They owed their lives to those blue, snake-like, Dragon Pokemon. The captains picked up what looked like the two who led the effort, and thanked them. They walked on, bringing the Dratini with them, and found…paradise.

The world they found was unlike any other. There were Pokemon everywhere, the land untouched by human feet, uncorrupted by human greed. The journeyed inward, and began to explore their new home. They began to build houses and live off the land. The food was plentiful, the lands lush. They began capturing the Pokemon, and starting a whole new civilization there…
--------------------
You are one of the last survivors, ready to explore The Crystal Caves and to find what wonders lie in this untouched place. To start, you will either post any Captured Pokémon that you own already in this topic, or forfiet the right to use them here. If you don't post any, you get a Master Ball to catch one. You will also be given 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls of your choice. To capture Pokemon, you will explore the each of the different locations.
--------------------

Locations

Desert
Pokemon: Ground (50%), Rock (25%), Steel (15%), Fire (10%)
A great light source brightens this location, leaving it sandy and barren, drying up all the surface water and withering away all life. In this location, you will most likely find Ground types because of the existence of groundwater deep underground. Rock types are also likely to be found here, as with steel and fire.

Meadow
Pokemon: Grass (40%), Normal (40%), Electric (20%)
A large plateau, covered with lush, vivid green grass. It is a cool area, not to hot and not too cold, the ideal place to find Pokemon.

Forest
Pokemon: Flying (40%), Bug (30%), Grass (20%), Ghost (10%)
The trees here provide cool shade, but block out most of the sunlight here. Flying-types find refuge here in the trees. The bug-types are also found in the shade. Don’t stay here after dark…

River
Pokemon: Water (85%), Ice (10%), Dragon (5%)
The rushing rapids of this long river is the blood line of the Crystal Caves, supplying fresh water directly from the fresh water lake, carrying many Water pokemon with it.

Lake
Pokemon: Water (95%), Dragon (5%)
A crystal clear lake that has the purest water in the world, it holds a high concentration of water types, enjoying the clean water unobtainable anywhere else.

North Caverns
Pokemon: Ice (60%), Dark (20%), Ghost (20%)
A cavern filled with icicles, it is the coldest place in the Crystal Caves.

South Caverns
Pokemon: Psychic (45%), Fire (30%), Dark (25%)
A cavern shrouded with psychic and dark illusions. Watch your step. You may end up falling into a hole. Yet, rumor has it that there is a mysterious pond somewhere in here. It may have rare pokemon in it...

East Caverns
Pokemon: Fighting (60%), Dark (30%), Dragon (10%)
A cavern filled with water, there is rumour that powerful Pokemon live there…

West Caverns
Pokemon: Poison (40%), Bug (30%), Fire (30%)
A wasteland, it is filled with tar pits, spewing out toxic gases, making it very much uninhabitable. Only few can survive here.
--------------------
State the location you wish to explore and one of our helpful workers will state what Pokemon you have found/stumbled upon. You then will post three actions that can trap, weaken, or whatever you can think of that could help capture the Pokemon. Then, one of the workers will state the results of the actions. You do not have to throw a Pokeball after three actions, but may see the results first. Also, throwing a Pokeball or using one of the many items you can buy takes up an action. Also, to make it more easier, I have designed a simple form for you to use.
--------------------
Post Form

<quote>Originally Posted by (Insert Ref’s Name Here)
(Insert Last Reffing Here)</quote>
(Insert Current Location Here)
(Insert Action Text)

Remember to replace the “<” and “>” with “[“ and “]”.
--------------------
Pokeballs

Fast Ball - Captures Faster Pokemon More Easily

Heavy Ball - Captures Heavy Pokemon More Easily

Lure Ball - Captures Water-Type Pokemon More Easily

Stun Ball - Captures Pokemon With Status Effects More Easily

Crystal Ball- Has An Equal Chance Of Being A Master Ball, Ultra Ball, Great Ball, Pokeball, Or Not Working
--------------------
DRATINIS MAY NOT BE CAUGHT ANYWHERE IN THE CAPTURE CENTER!!

You MUST post any Captees you want to keep in this topic with your first few posts, and forfieting your one Master Ball. Otherwise, your captees will be considered illegal.

When you catch a Pokemon, you get a free bred-on move OR TM (A TM can be GSC TMs/HMs, RBY TMs/HMs, Stadium 1/2 moves, and Crystal move tutor move). Then, at Levels 10, 20, etc., you get a free TM. If you start at or over level 10, you get your bred-on move/TM and your Level 10 TM.
--------------------
You can't repost unless we skip you.

Post where you are in the center every time you post.

Quote the reffing when you post, too. Don't quote the entire post, just your part.

Don't put where you are in the subject line.
If you do not follow these rules, we will skip you until you repost with the correct format (shouldn’t be too hard considering that I created a form to use).

Absolutely no hinting pokémon. (ie. I'll ask that Pikachu if he has seen a Flygon anywhere). That is not allowed. Doing it continuously could result in a permanent ban from the center. You'll be warned if you do it once, but do it again after the warning and you're at risk.
--------------------
List of Links

The Crystal Caves Battledome (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9981)
Buena's Radio Show (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19997)
Goldenrod Tower (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20674)
The Crystal Caves Kiosk (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17697)
--------------------
Founder- Link 10

Owners- Jay, Pokemasterfrank, Aipom of Doom

Workers- Link 10

Pikachu101
6th August 2003, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by Jay
Pikachu101: The corsola pops inside your Lure Ball. You put the Ball in your pocket and continue on along the River. You finally see some Magikarp swimming in it. What do you do?
Corsola (F) Lv. 7
River
I'll be the first new postee
I'll feed the Magikarp and ask if there are any other types of pokemon with them if not I'll go to the South Caverns

SilverMachop
6th August 2003, 12:22 PM
Wow, you got this up nice and quick. Good job! Anyway...


Originally Posted by Jay:
SilverMachop

Heracross is absorbed into the Great Ball, and you have successfully and officially captured him. Congratulations! Hariyama is also in the room, impressed by how you convinced the Heracross to join you. Will he be any different? Not likely, he is more than happy to accept your offer to! What are you going to do?
Heracross (M) Level 12

Eastern Caverns

Groovy! I think I'll name him Stun (after Stun in Bloody Roar); his starting TM will be Earthquake, and his Level 10 TM will be Rock Tomb.
I'll offer the Hariyama a Pokéball, allowing it to be captured if it pleases. Then I'll go back to the Meadow.

Pichu
6th August 2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Cyndaquil

More weird updates. Yay.

Sending out your Pikachu to chase them, the Spinda apparently doesn't like you interrupting their game. He fires a Psybeam to confuse your captee, and suddenly Pikachu begins to wobble due to the confusion! Spinda laughs and resumes chasing Minun around. What are you going to do?
==============Couldn't get the quote=================
Meadows
x_x I don't like that! Pikachu, thundershock them! Then I'll throw a pokeball at Minun =[

aragornbird
6th August 2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Jay

After your successful Farfetch'd capture, you continue to explore the tempting forest for possibly more bird pokémon. Immediately, you witness two Pidgeot soar past your head and into an open pasture not so further ahead. Once you reach there, one of the Pidgeot appears to have fainted and the other is chirping cheerfully. What are you going to do?

(FOREST)

Oooh, Pidgeots! YAY!

I'll use my Skarmory, Aeragorn, to approach them and ask the healthy Pidgeot what they were doing.

Dark Dragonite
6th August 2003, 12:48 PM
Sneasel awakens, so you can't seem to ask the Heracross enough. Instantly an icy beam was fired directly at you, and you high tail it out of there quickly! The Sneasel is now out of reach, and you have landed in the following room, which contains nothing more than a Poochyena. What are you going to do?

East Caverns

I will approach the Poochyena cautiously, be friendly, and pet it, ask it how it is doing, hopefully get a clue if it is male or female.
Send out Spooky(Gengar) to help me communicate with it, and to Hypnosis if I'm in danger.

Wolfsong
6th August 2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

You happily decide to watch them play as they frollic around the entire place. They watch you leave and you all wave at eachother. Alright, in the following room, you discover a Houndoom sleeping beside a Kadabra who is busy meditating. What are you going to do?

Southern Caverns

I'll continue looking. Being careful to not disturb any of them.

Angel Blossom
6th August 2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Angel Blossom

Center is your location?? I know where you are, thankfully.

Happy with your new captee, you decide to continue onwards. After walking a little further in the desert, you discover a Lileep idling away time beside a Phanpy. What are you going to do?


Desert

Oops.. sorry about that, Jay! XD
Anyway, I'll keep going, without disturbing the two. ^^;

*Murkrow
6th August 2003, 01:49 PM
Ok, I'm new to this, so sorry if I do anything wrong.


No captees.

Can I go to the East Caverns please?

Enile Zemula
6th August 2003, 02:07 PM
Enile Zemula

In the following room, you discover an Absol who is running around the room with a Growlithe hot on his trail! What do you plan to do?



South Caves


I'll call out my new Houndour, Daemon, to startle Growlithe with an Ember. I'll ask it why it's chasing the Absol.

In the end of the last version, I was skipped.:(

Interpol HQ
6th August 2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Interpol HQ

"The answer is above your head," the Seedot says.
You look up, and there floats down three Jumpluff ready to spray spores on you!! Uh oh, what will you do?

Forest

I recall Tyranitaur then jump out of the way of the spores and yell at the Seedot "Hey we help you out and this is how you repay us?" Then I call out Ninetails and tell her to get ready to fight.

Toxicity
6th August 2003, 05:49 PM
*is also new to the capture center* I'll try to obey...I'll try my hardest. May I go to Southern Caverns please?

Matt
9th August 2003, 12:29 AM
Pikachu101
Did you buy the food at the shop? And what you're trying to do sounds like hinting so I'll just let you move along to where you want to go next >>.

You head for the South Caverns. When you arrive there, you see a Sneasel hastily trying to fight off a Numel. The Numel is shooting flame after flame at Sneasel trying to get it weak so it can pummel it some other way. What do you do?

SilverMachop

You offer the Hariyama a pokeball to get it in if it wants to. It says no and walks off into the darkness. You go to the Meadow. When you enter, you see a Hoothoot flying over a Treecko trying to peck it on its head. Treecko is fighting it off a little, but then it falls on the ground, helpless. What do you do?

Cyndaquil

You tell your Pikachu to use Thundershock on the two pokemon. But it can't because it's still lost in its confusion. Pikachu tries again and shocks the Spinda and Minun. You throw a pokeball at Minun quickly. Minun goes in but it breaks out!! What do you do?

aragornbird

You tell your Skarmory to ask the healthy Pidgeot what they were doing. "Um.. me? Uh.. I was doing nothing." It says with a guilty look on its face. It backs away from your Skarmory. What will you do?

Steve

You approach the Poochyena cautiously. You then pet it on the head and act all nice to it. Poochyena smiles and lets you pet it some more. You call out your Gengar to talk to it and stuff. Somehow, Gengar has found out that Poochyena is a girl. What will you do?

Amy

You walk by them, trying not to disturb them. In the next room, you see a Slowking that is sleeping on its side. It's snoring pretty loud too. The snoring echos throughout the caverns. Suddenly, an Absol comes out. It looks pretty angry too. What will you do?

Kris

You continue searching. Next, you see a giant shadow under you. It's too big to be your own so you are puzzled at what it could be. You look up and see an Aerodactyl!! It's following you for some reason. What will you do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Welcome to CCCC!

You go into the East Caverns. Apon entering, you notice a little Altaria huddled up in a corner trying to take a nap. There is also a Bagon not too far from it sleeping as well. What do you do?

Interpol HQ

You recall your Tyranitar and dodge the spores just in time. The spores fly past your head and disappear. Then you start to yell at the Seedot. "Hey we help you out and this is how you repay us?" You yell. "Well it wasn't my fault the Jumpluffs wanted to spray their spores. Plus it tied in with my answer so..." It says. You call out your Ninetails and it gets ready to fight. "Oh so you want to battle?" Seedot says arrogantly. "That's right" You say. Seedot is ready to battle. What do you do?

Gothic Latias
Welcome to CCCC!!

You go to the South Caverns. When you enter, you see a Sneasel scratching images on the ground for some reason. You also see a Charmander trying to burn a rock. Wow, these are some pretty strange pokemon. What will you do?

Wolfsong
9th August 2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Amy

You walk by them, trying not to disturb them. In the next room, you see a Slowking that is sleeping on its side. It's snoring pretty loud too. The snoring echos throughout the caverns. Suddenly, an Absol comes out. It looks pretty angry too. What will you do?

Southern Caverns

I'll send out Tanabi (my absol) to find out whats wrong, and as much as i hate it, I'll release Spirit (my swablu). I haven't been able to develop much of a personality for him. And i've tried for a few months, and its been driving me crazy.

Then i'll try to get away. if i can peacefully, i will and head fore the meadow. If it won't let me, then i'll have tanabi use an ice beam on its feet and hten we will go to the meadow.

Toxicity
9th August 2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Gothic Latias
Welcome to CCCC!!

You go to the South Caverns. When you enter, you see a Sneasel scratching images on the ground for some reason. You also see a Charmander trying to burn a rock. Wow, these are some pretty strange pokemon. What will you do?

Southern Caverns

I entered the southern caverns...Master Ball at my side. Looking around, I see two pokemon doing odd actions: A Sneasel scratching images on the ground, and a Charmander trying to burn a rock. I wonder what to do...

I will keep quiet to try and make sure they don't notice me. If they do...I'll try to escape quickly, otherwise, I'll have to capture one or the other...

Interpol HQ
9th August 2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Interpol HQ

You recall your Tyranitar and dodge the spores just in time. The spores fly past your head and disappear. Then you start to yell at the Seedot. "Hey we help you out and this is how you repay us?" You yell. "Well it wasn't my fault the Jumpluffs wanted to spray their spores. Plus it tied in with my answer so..." It says. You call out your Ninetails and it gets ready to fight. "Oh so you want to battle?" Seedot says arrogantly. "That's right" You say. Seedot is ready to battle. What do you do?


Meadow
"If I win your gonna tell me what this ball does, if anything." I then tell Ninetails to Fire blast the Seedot.

Angel Blossom
9th August 2003, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Link 10


Kris

You continue searching. Next, you see a giant shadow under you. It's too big to be your own so you are puzzled at what it could be. You look up and see an Aerodactyl!! It's following you for some reason. What will you do?


Desert

I already have an Aerodactyl, so I won't catch him/her.

I'll try to give it a piece of food, which will leave me with 15 pieces. Then I'll say goodbye to the Aerodactyl and continue on. ^^

Phantom of Innocence-BF
9th August 2003, 04:32 AM
This was originally posted by Jay in the previous version:

Blastoise Fan

"Would you like to still join us?" you ask the Feraligatr.
You hold out your Ultra Ball and she eyes it. Sadly, she taps her arm on it and she is absorbed. Caught? Yes. Congratulations. What are you going to do now?
Feraligatr (F) Level 13

River

I'll travel to the North Caverns.

SilverMachop
9th August 2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

SilverMachop

You offer the Hariyama a pokeball to get it in if it wants to. It says no and walks off into the darkness. You go to the Meadow. When you enter, you see a Hoothoot flying over a Treecko trying to peck it on its head. Treecko is fighting it off a little, but then it falls on the ground, helpless. What do you do?

Meadow

I call out Stun (Male Heracross, Lvl. 12) to attack the Hoothoot with Rock Tomb; and be extra careful not to hit Treecko.

(I really want the Treecko! :yes:, I do.)

Enile Zemula
9th August 2003, 01:40 PM
Enile Zemula

In the following room, you discover an Absol who is running around the room with a Growlithe hot on his trail! What do you plan to do?


South Caves



I'll call out my new Houndour, Daemon, to startle Growlithe with an Ember. I'll ask it why it's chasing the Absol.

...........................:mad:

Dark Dragonite
9th August 2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

[Steve

You approach the Poochyena cautiously. You then pet it on the head and act all nice to it. Poochyena smiles and lets you pet it some more. You call out your Gengar to talk to it and stuff. Somehow, Gengar has found out that Poochyena is a girl. What will you do?


East Caverns

I will ask it if it would like to join me, if yes, hold out a Great Ball/Ultra ball, if No, say goodbye and goodluck, and keep going through the caverns.

aragornbird
9th August 2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

aragornbird

You tell your Skarmory to ask the healthy Pidgeot what they were doing. "Um.. me? Uh.. I was doing nothing." It says with a guilty look on its face. It backs away from your Skarmory. What will you do?

(FOREST)

Hmmm....that Pidgeot looks suspicious, but then I focus on the one that had fainted. If I could catch it, I can make it strong and healthy again with a bit of training. So I'll throw a Great Ball at it.

Knux
9th August 2003, 07:27 PM
Hello. This is my first time here, and I'd like to go to the West Caverns.

BlazikenKevin
9th August 2003, 07:45 PM
:wave: Hello, this is my first time here.

I'd like to go to the South Caverns, please. No pokemon with me though.

Pikachu101
10th August 2003, 09:34 AM
By link 10 - You head for the South Caverns. When you arrive there, you see a Sneasel hastily trying to fight off a Numel. The Numel is shooting flame after flame at Sneasel trying to get it weak so it can pummel it some other way. What do you do?

Hey that's not nice! I'll send out my new Corsola to tackle the numel away until it gives up and flees then I'll move on

Matt
10th August 2003, 10:15 PM
Amy
You release your Swablu.

You call out your Absol to try and talk to the other Absol to see what's its problem. "I like to attack things when they are sleeping." It says. Your Absol looks a little confused and just walks away slowly. It comes back to you and you go to the Meadow. When you enter there, you see a Raichu and a Kangaskhan helping a baby Cleffa and Togepie. What do you do?

Gothic Latias
You don't have to catch either of those two pokemon if you don't want to.

You keep quiet and try not to let them notice you, but when you move your foot, it starts to make a noise on the ground. Sneasel looks up and stares you down. You start to sweat and panic. You run for another room in hopes to escape. Finally, you get away but the Sneasel seemed to of followed you. There is also an Absol in the room you're in. What do you do?

Interpol HQ

"If I win your gonna tell me what this ball does, if anything." You say. Then you tell your Ninetails to fire a Fire Blast at the Seedot. A blast of fire flies towards the Seedot and engulfs it. The Seedot starts to yell in pain as it starts to catch fire. It falls to the ground, unconcious. But wait, it starts to move again! You quickly throw a pokeball to try and capture it. It's absorbed into the ball and it falls to the ground to start shaking. Congrats, you have caught the Seedot! What will you do next?

Seedot (M) Lv. 8

Kris

You try and give the Aerodactyl a piece of food but it just ignores you and flies away. Oh well. You continue on in the Desert. Next, you see a little Quagsire sitting in one place like a knot on a log. Then, you see an Onix who is going in and out of the sand like a sand worm. Finally, you see a Trapinch crawling around in the hot sun. What do you do?

Julina
Who's Blastoise fan? o.o

You travel to the North Caverns with your newly caught pokemon. When you enter, you see two little things on the ground. It looks like a Sneasel and a Sableye. They seem to be having a nice conversation together. You also see a little Spheal dragging around on the ground. What do you do?

SilverMachop

You call out your Heracross and tell it to use Rock Tomb on the Hoothoot. Rocks fly towards Hoothoot and engulf it. Soon, the rocks collapse and Hoothoot flies away in fear. Now the Treecko is all alone. What do you do?

Enile Zemula
Sorry >> I overlooked you when I was updating. Updating late does stuff like that.

You call out your Houndour and tell it to use Ember to startle the Growlithe. Growlithe steps in the fire and yells. It falls to the ground and yelps for a few minutes then tries to scout out who burnt him. You go over there and ask him why he was chasing the Absol. But he won't answer; he's too busy trying to figure out who burnt him. Then he sees your Houndour. He starts to growl angerly. What do you do?

Steve

You ask the Poochyena if it would like to join you. But sadly it says no and talks about how it needs to stay with its family. You sigh and say goodbye to it and walk on. Next, you see a few Machop around. They seem to be chopping rocks for no reason. What do you do?

aragornbird
Sorry but you can't catch fainted pokemon :|

Kuro
Welcome to CCCC!

You head for the West Caverns. When you enter, you see a Charmander and a Torchic trying to burn a little, helpless Bellsprout. It seems like they are having fun trying to do so, too. What do you do?

BlazikenKevin
Welcome to CCCC!

You enter the South Caverns. Apon entering, a Sneasel runs right past you and hides behind your leg. You look up and see a Houndour growling at the Sneasel and it also has its mouth open! It must of been trying to burn Sneasel with its fire for some reason. What do you do?

Pikachu101
Please remember your location >>

You call out your Corsola and tell it to start to Tackle that Numel over and over again until Numel gives up. Corsola starts to tackle the fire pokemon over and over until Numel starts to get irritated. It runs off and isn't seen again. You move along. Next, you see a Ponyta about to race a Houndour. What do you do?

BlazikenKevin
10th August 2003, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by Link 10
------------------------------------
BlazikenKevin
Welcome to CCCC!

You enter the South Caverns. Apon entering, a Sneasel runs right past you and hides behind your leg. You look up and see a Houndour growling at the Sneasel and it also has its mouth open! It must of been trying to burn Sneasel with its fire for some reason. What do you do?


I hold up a pokeball to sneasel and ask it if it wants to come with me, for it's safety, while trying to scare away the houndour by throwing rocks at it.

EDIT: Oops! Sorry, I guess I didn't read the rules good enough.

Matt
10th August 2003, 10:32 PM
BlazikenKevin


Originally Posted in the Rules

Post where you are in the center every time you post.

Quote the reffing when you post, too. Don't quote the entire post, just your part.

Don't put where you are in the subject line.
If you do not follow these rules, we will skip you until you repost with the correct format (shouldn’t be too hard considering that I created a form to use).

Wolfsong
10th August 2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Amy
You release your Swablu.

You call out your Absol to try and talk to the other Absol to see what's its problem. "I like to attack things when they are sleeping." It says. Your Absol looks a little confused and just walks away slowly. It comes back to you and you go to the Meadow. When you enter there, you see a Raichu and a Kangaskhan helping a baby Cleffa and Togepie. What do you do?

Meadow

I'll recall Tanabi back into his pokeball. The cleffa is a little tempting but i'll pass, and keep looking.

Interpol HQ
11th August 2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Interpol HQ

"If I win your gonna tell me what this ball does, if anything." You say. Then you tell your Ninetails to fire a Fire Blast at the Seedot. A blast of fire flies towards the Seedot and engulfs it. The Seedot starts to yell in pain as it starts to catch fire. It falls to the ground, unconcious. But wait, it starts to move again! You quickly throw a pokeball to try and capture it. It's absorbed into the ball and it falls to the ground to start shaking. Congrats, you have caught the Seedot! What will you do next?

Seedot (M) Lv. 8


Meadow

I let out the Seedot and ask it what that ball does. Then after it tells me Ill release it back into the wild and move deeper into the forest.

Angel Blossom
11th August 2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Link 10
[color=silver]
Kris

You try and give the Aerodactyl a piece of food but it just ignores you and flies away. Oh well. You continue on in the Desert. Next, you see a little Quagsire sitting in one place like a knot on a log. Then, you see an Onix who is going in and out of the sand like a sand worm. Finally, you see a Trapinch crawling around in the hot sun. What do you do?


Desert

I'll carefully go near the Onix, and tell my Aerodactyl to ask the Onix if it would like to join my team. If not, I'll continue onward. ^^

Enile Zemula
11th August 2003, 05:04 AM
Sorry >> I overlooked you when I was updating. Updating late does stuff like that.

You call out your Houndour and tell it to use Ember to startle the Growlithe. Growlithe steps in the fire and yells. It falls to the ground and yelps for a few minutes then tries to scout out who burnt him. You go over there and ask him why he was chasing the Absol. But he won't answer; he's too busy trying to figure out who burnt him. Then he sees your Houndour. He starts to growl angerly. What do you do?

It's OK

South Caves

I recall Daemon, asking Growlithe one more time. If he tells me, I'll listen. If he attacks me/ignores me, I'll move off after the Absol.

Hexae
11th August 2003, 10:08 AM
These are all my captured pokemon from PA. I'd like to go to the forest please. ^_^

Skarmory [Anthrax]
[F] LV5
Trait: Keen Eye
Leer, Peck, Sky Attack, Toxic

Raichu [Paka]
[F] LV7
Trait: Static
Thundershock, Charm, Surf, Growl, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt

Vaporeon [Esper]
[M] LV5
Trait: Water Absorb
Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Hidden Power Ground, Recover, Bubblebeam

Flareon [Creme Brulé]
[M] LV5
Trait: Flash Fire
Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Hidden Power Grass

Umbreon [Tahoma] [white, blue rings]
[F] LV6
Trait: Synchronize
Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Shadow Ball, Toxic

Espeon [Verdana]
[M] LV5
Trait: Synchronize
Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Iron Tail

Jolteon [Kujan]
[F] LV5
Trait: Volt Absorb
Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Attract

Absol [Vasch]
[M] LV5
Trait: Pressure
Scratch, Leer, Aerial Ace

Porygon []
[-] LV5
Trait: Trace
Conversion, Conversion2, Sharpen, Tackle, Psychic

SilverMachop
11th August 2003, 11:20 AM
Posted by Link 10
SilverMachop

You call out your Heracross and tell it to use Rock Tomb on the Hoothoot. Rocks fly towards Hoothoot and engulf it. Soon, the rocks collapse and Hoothoot flies away in fear. Now the Treecko is all alone. What do you do?

Meadow

I approach the Treecko, and ask it if it is okay; I also assure it that Stun (my Heracross) and I will not harm it. Then I ask Treecko if it would like to join my team. If he declines, he can leave peacefully; if he accepts, I allow him to enter a Pokéball.

Dark Dragonite
11th August 2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Steve

You ask the Poochyena if it would like to join you. But sadly it says no and talks about how it needs to stay with its family. You sigh and say goodbye to it and walk on. Next, you see a few Machop around. They seem to be chopping rocks for no reason. What do you do??

East Caverns

Well, since I probably can't go back, and see if one of Poochyena's family would join me, I will continue on, not paying much attention to the Machop, unless they pose a threat, then send out Spooky(Gengar) to Hypnosis them.

DarkPrincess
11th August 2003, 01:07 PM
I'm back for a little bit.. just for a quick stop to the Forest..

Phantom of Innocence-BF
11th August 2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
Julina
Who's Blastoise fan? o.o

You travel to the North Caverns with your newly caught pokemon. When you enter, you see two little things on the ground. It looks like a Sneasel and a Sableye. They seem to be having a nice conversation together. You also see a little Spheal dragging around on the ground. What do you do?

North Caverns

BlastoiseFan = Me. Hence the BF in my Username. :D

I'll continue on.

Pikachu101
11th August 2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

[
Pikachu101
Please remember your location >>

You call out your Corsola and tell it to start to Tackle that Numel over and over again until Numel gives up. Corsola starts to tackle the fire pokemon over and over until Numel starts to get irritated. It runs off and isn't seen again. You move along. Next, you see a Ponyta about to race a Houndour. What do you do?

South Caves

I'd like a houndoor but i'll leave those two alone they seem to be friends and i'll continue on

Toxicity
12th August 2003, 01:32 PM
Gothic Latias

You keep quiet and try not to let them notice you, but when you move your foot, it starts to make a noise on the ground. Sneasel looks up and stares you down. You start to sweat and panic. You run for another room in hopes to escape. Finally, you get away but the Sneasel seemed to of followed you. There is also an Absol in the room you're in. What do you do?

Southern Caverns
I'll leave the Absol alone for now...as it seems the Sneasel has its interest in me right now. I turn around, wondering what the Sneasel wants.

Knux
12th August 2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Link 10


Kuro
Welcome to CCCC!

You head for the West Caverns. When you enter, you see a Charmander and a Torchic trying to burn a little, helpless Bellsprout. It seems like they are having fun trying to do so, too. What do you do?

West Caverns
Well, I don't want such cruel pokemon, but maybe the Bellsprout will come with me. I'll toss a Poke Ball at it. I'm sure it'll thank me later.

aragornbird
12th August 2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

aragornbird
Sorry but you can't catch fainted pokemon :|

(FOREST)

Awww, phooie

Oh well, still eager to catch a Pidgeot, I will now focus on the healthy one. Along with Aeragorn, I will send out Neitiel the Natu and Ticho the Farfetch'd. I'll tell Aeragorn and Neitiel to use Drill Peck on the big bird, and Farfetch'd to use Aerial Ace.

Matt
13th August 2003, 01:22 AM
BlazikenKevin
You still didn't get it right >>. Please repost.

Amy

You recall your Absol and pass by the Cleffa. Then you continue your search in the Meadow. Suddenly, you notice something moving on a rock nearby. You get a little closer to it and it jumps off the rock! It's a Kecleon!! You also see a Tropius chomping on some leaves in a tree. What do you do?

Interpol HQ

You call out your newly caught Seedot to ask it a question. "So, what does the ball do?" You ask it. "It... it captured me.." It says. You smirk and release it back into the wild. Seedot looks a little confused but runs far away from where you are now. You go deeper into the forest..? You notice a Bayleaf laying on the ground. You also see a few Ledyba around. What do you do?

Kris

You approach the Onix and call out your Aerodactyl. You then ask your Aerodactyl to ask the Onix if it wants to join your team. "Hey, Onix, want to join that girl over there's team?" Aerodactyl says. "No, I think I want to stay here with the hot, warm sand." Onix says diving back into the sand. You walk on in the desert. Next, you see a Numel walking around doing nothing. Also, an Aron. What do you do?

Enile Zemula

You recall your Houndour and ask the Growlithe again - why it was chasing the Absol. Still, it will not answer you. You sigh and walk away from it, heading for the Absol. When you get over to the Absol, it looks a little scared of you. But it doesn't run off - it just sits there trembling. What do you do?

Amanda
Welcome to CCCC!

You head to the forest. Apon entering, a few things fly by your head for some reason. When they get past you and in eye contact, you notice that its a Gligar, Spearow and Wingull! What do you do?

SilverMachop

You approach the Treecko and see if it's ok. It looks alright from what you can tell. You then assure that your Heracross will not harm it in any way. Finally, you ask if it wants to join your team. Treecko looks a little confused at all this but answers anyway. "Um.. I guess... but only if you will battle me." It says. What do you do?

Steve
You can go back to see if the Poochyena's are still there if you want :|. Do you want to do that or continue on in the place you're at?

Rachel

You go into the forest. Walking through the trees, you feel like something is following you. You look behind yourself but see nothing. Then, you turn back around and a Misdreavus pops right in your face! What do you do?

Julina
Oh >>

You continue on. In the next room, you see a Sneasel sitting on the ground tossing a rock into the air and catching it again. There is also a Smoochum behind it looking in an icy part of the cave at itself. What do you do?

Pikachu101

You leave those two pokemon alone since they seem to be friends and continue on. Next, you see a Torchic trying to fly off a rock but failing everytime. It just falls on the ground and you hear a big thump. You also see a Magmar in the same room with the Torchic. It's sitting down on the ground doing nothing. What do you do?

Gothic Latias

You leave the Absols alone for now and turn around and look at the Sneasel. You ask it what it wants. "I don't know; just someone to talk to I guess.." It says. You look a little confused at what it wants. What do you do?

Kuro

You toss a pokeball at the helpless Bellsprout. It is absorbed into the ball and it shakes a few times, then stops. Congrats you caught it! The Torchic and Charmander glare at you. They seem pretty angry that you caught that Bellsprout. What do you do?

Bellsprout Lv. 5 (F)

aragornbird

You tell Aeragorn and your Natu to use Drill Peck on that Pidgeot to weaken it. The two birds fly into its stomach and cause scars on it. The attack did pretty well, but not well enough. Next, your Farfetch'd uses Aerial Ace on Pidgeot. It slams into one of its wings. Pidgeot starts to chirp and flies down on Natu and uses Drill Peck too! Natu is hurt pretty badly. What do you do?

Wolfsong
13th August 2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Amy

You recall your Absol and pass by the Cleffa. Then you continue your search in the Meadow. Suddenly, you notice something moving on a rock nearby. You get a little closer to it and it jumps off the rock! It's a Kecleon!! You also see a Tropius chomping on some leaves in a tree. What do you do?

Meadow

I'll pass. Not exactly what i'm looking for, so i'll let them be.

Toxicity
13th August 2003, 01:45 AM
[COLOR=silver]
Gothic Latias


You leave the Absols alone for now and turn around and look at the Sneasel. You ask it what it wants. "I don't know; just someone to talk to I guess.." It says. You look a little confused at what it wants. What do you do?

Southern Caverns

I guess I'll ask it if it wants to join my team....

Angel Blossom
13th August 2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Kris

You approach the Onix and call out your Aerodactyl. You then ask your Aerodactyl to ask the Onix if it wants to join your team. "Hey, Onix, want to join that girl over there's team?" Aerodactyl says. "No, I think I want to stay here with the hot, warm sand." Onix says diving back into the sand. You walk on in the desert. Next, you see a Numel walking around doing nothing. Also, an Aron. What do you do?


Desert

Nyah, bad Pokemon! x.x I'll pass, and continue onward. ^^;;

BTW, I must release Fusion, my Gyarados, and Shadow, my Absol. ;-;

Fusion the Gyarados [M]
Level: 10
Moves: Thrash, Hyper Beam
Trait: Intimidate

Shadow the Absol [F]
Level: 5
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Double-Edge
Trait: Pressure

Phantom of Innocence-BF
13th August 2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Link 10
Julina
Oh >>

You continue on. In the next room, you see a Sneasel sitting on the ground tossing a rock into the air and catching it again. There is also a Smoochum behind it looking in an icy part of the cave at itself. What do you do?

North Caverns

I'll continue on. ^^;;

Hexae
13th August 2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Link 10

Amanda
Welcome to CCCC!

You head to the forest. Apon entering, a few things fly by your head for some reason. When they get past you and in eye contact, you notice that its a Gligar, Spearow and Wingull! What do you do?

Forest
Hm.. I'll move on.

Knux
13th August 2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Link 10


Kuro

You toss a pokeball at the helpless Bellsprout. It is absorbed into the ball and it shakes a few times, then stops. Congrats you caught it! The Torchic and Charmander glare at you. They seem pretty angry that you caught that Bellsprout. What do you do?


West Caverns
I hightail it away from them and further into the cave.

Dark Dragonite
13th August 2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Link 10


Steve
You can go back to see if the Poochyena's are still there if you want :|. Do you want to do that or continue on in the place you're at??

East Caverns

I would like to go back, and see if any of the Poochyena's family would like to join my team, preferably if a male alpha dog wants some action, but if they're gone, or noone wants to join, I'll keep on truckin'.

SilverMachop
13th August 2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
SilverMachop

You approach the Treecko and see if it's ok. It looks alright from what you can tell. You then assure that your Heracross will not harm it in any way. Finally, you ask if it wants to join your team. Treecko looks a little confused at all this but answers anyway. "Um.. I guess... but only if you will battle me." It says. What do you do?


Meadow

I accept. I tell Stun (Male Heracross, Level 12) to use Horn Attack against Treecko.

DarkPrincess
13th August 2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Rachel

You go into the forest. Walking through the trees, you feel like something is following you. You look behind yourself but see nothing. Then, you turn back around and a Misdreavus pops right in your face! What do you do?

(Forest)

I'll let the Misdreavus alone. I'll also release my Electrike and Skitty into the wild... I can't think of personalities and they could be happier..

Anyway, I'll continue in the Forest

Interpol HQ
13th August 2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

Interpol HQ

You call out your newly caught Seedot to ask it a question. "So, what does the ball do?" You ask it. "It... it captured me.." It says. You smirk and release it back into the wild. Seedot looks a little confused but runs far away from where you are now. You go deeper into the forest..? You notice a Bayleaf laying on the ground. You also see a few Ledyba around. What do you do?


Forest

I will keep moving.

Pikachu101
13th August 2003, 08:16 PM
Link 10 posted this -

Pikachu101

You leave those two pokemon alone since they seem to be friends and continue on. Next, you see a Torchic trying to fly off a rock but failing everytime. It just falls on the ground and you hear a big thump. You also see a Magmar in the same room with the Torchic. It's sitting down on the ground doing nothing. What do you do?

South Caves

I'll go up to the torchic and ask why it can't fly off the rock.
Oh yeah I figured out the bred on move for Coral - Spike Cannon

and also caught a L5 Heracross from PA Trait - Guts bred on - Megahorn can I bring him?

aragornbird
13th August 2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Link 10

aragornbird

You tell Aeragorn and your Natu to use Drill Peck on that Pidgeot to weaken it. The two birds fly into its stomach and cause scars on it. The attack did pretty well, but not well enough. Next, your Farfetch'd uses Aerial Ace on Pidgeot. It slams into one of its wings. Pidgeot starts to chirp and flies down on Natu and uses Drill Peck too! Natu is hurt pretty badly. What do you do?

(FOREST)

I'll recall Neitiel, and send out Gulliver, my Wingull, in its place. I'll tell Aeragorn and Ticho to keep using Drill Peck and Aerial Ace. Then, I'll tell Gulliver to use Twister. After that, I'll launch a Great Ball at it.

*Murkrow
15th August 2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
[color=silver]



Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Welcome to CCCC!

You go into the East Caverns. Apon entering, you notice a little Altaria huddled up in a corner trying to take a nap. There is also a Bagon not too far from it sleeping as well. What do you do?
[color][/center]

East Caverns

Um, I think that I'll continue on my way, making sure not to disturb them.

homeofmew
15th August 2003, 04:06 PM
ok i really want to start all this capture center stuff but i don't know if this is reated to items and stuff, i don't have anyitems except i think winning pokeballs somewhere a long time ago 6 of em i think ;/ i donno, but matt i would like to go to the Meadow.

also i think i had a pikachu in asb if that counts ;<

powermudkip
15th August 2003, 04:25 PM
powermudkip

In the following room of the caverns, there's a Sneasel who is speedily racing around the room, trying to find a perfect spot to scare a lone Machop who is taking a break from self-defense. What are you going to do?


<East Caverns>

I'll continue walking.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
15th August 2003, 06:17 PM
I'll try this. I have no captured Pokemon to date, just adopted ones :) I'll go to the Meadows please. I'll search the tall grasses for any Pokemon!

Pichu
15th August 2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
Cyndaquil

You tell your Pikachu to use Thundershock on the two pokemon. But it can't because it's still lost in its confusion. Pikachu tries again and shocks the Spinda and Minun. You throw a pokeball at Minun quickly. Minun goes in but it breaks out!! What do you do?



I believe that I am in the Meadows.... I chase the minun and throw a rock at it then I'll throw another pokeball at it.

Jay
16th August 2003, 05:05 AM
I've resigned my position from here, again. This time it's permanent and I have my mind set on not coming back.

Though, I think a few people need to gather together including moderators for the future of the CCCC.

Interpol HQ
16th August 2003, 05:18 AM
Well Im sorry to see you go Jay. The CCCC wont be the same without you. Peace out man.


P.S. Are you still gonna be reffing the Melee Games?



Edit: Spelling

Jay
16th August 2003, 05:26 AM
Yeah I'll still be reffing the Męlée Games. I think we'll be a ref short though, not that it'll be me, someone else.

Thanks, Josh.

Dragon_Claw
16th August 2003, 06:45 AM
With your plan fairly set up, you send out your Numel and order him to use an Ember at the Scyther. Successfully it burns... the tree! Oh no, the tree begins to catch fire and the Scyther shrieks as he hastily gets the heck out of there! Uh oh, what are you going to do now?

<Forest>

I guess I'll make my way out of the forest and go into the South Caverns

Matt
19th August 2003, 12:15 AM
Uhh.. yeah. I'm resigning or whatever and Jay is taking me little owner spot. I've dropped down to slacker worker level now 8). :wave:

Enile Zemula
19th August 2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Link 10
Enile Zemula

You recall your Houndour and ask the Growlithe again - why it was chasing the Absol. Still, it will not answer you. You sigh and walk away from it, heading for the Absol. When you get over to the Absol, it looks a little scared of you. But it doesn't run off - it just sits there trembling. What do you do?


S Caves

I slowly crouch down next to it, petting it softly until it stops trembeling. I ask it softly if it knows why Growlithe was chasing it.

Espeon12
19th August 2003, 10:58 AM
*Shuffles in* I'm gonna try this again for a little while, as I'm leaving for vacation Sunday. Anyway, I already have two captees:

Fell
Male Growlithe
Level: 12
Attacks: Bite, Roar, Ember, Crunch, Dig
Trait: Flash Fire ((When hit by a Fire-type move, user's Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage and user is immune to Fire-type attack damage))

Nyx
Male Meowth
Level: 9
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Hypnosis
Trait: Pickup ((May find an item after battle))


To start, I'd like to head to the South Caverns.

Jay
19th August 2003, 12:19 PM
Damnit, I knew I'd be back, but not as owner, and not so quick x_x I have a few things to say first.

Matt and Danny : ^_____________________________________^ THANKIES!! I told you both already but you’s deserve a glomp and that XD Yayaya. :) ^___^

Danny: You do a good job now, and I know you will. You're an excellent worker if you try hard and so I've witnessed ^^; you help lots in suggestions and that, so now I've publicly announced why you should have been an owner since the very start. :yes: :) You're talented, even though you talk of yourself cruelly occasionally, my belief matters more than your own XD - keep it up, buddy! ^_________^

Now on to the long awaited (and dreaded) 20 updates!! :o xD;; :yes: </hyper> (For now) XD

*Waves white flag* The number... is rising... the amount of times I see people skipped O_O Soz.

~*~

Nala98

The pokémon you've found prior in the meadow doesn't seem to interest you greatly, but nonetheless, you continue onwards for that particular pokémon you're looking for. In the distance you notice the end of the world. x_x Well, more like a cliff. You look down and there's a spiral stairwell that leads down to another part of the meadow. A cave, implemented into the ridge seems to interest you. "Hello??" you scream in there, echoing the place. "Snooooooorlax!" you hear. Well, obviously, there must be a Snorlax in there. Or a Ditto imitating one astonishingly >_> There's a sudden thud on the ground, that makes some of the debris on the ceiling fall. Instantly hearing the cry of a Lickitung. Unsure of whether you want to go in the cave, you turn around back outside and notice a Dodrio sitting beside a tree. What are you going to do?

Gothic Latias

Sneasel gets upset after you try and ask it if it would like to join you. A brilliant orb of sheer cold forms directly in front of the Sneasel's face, as it fires with excellent accuracy aimed straight at your face! Ducking quickly, it hits the back of a wall. A few Zubat screech and zoom past, slapping the Sneasel with their wings :s Getting agitated, he punches around the place with an Ice Punch, indicating that they should get lost. No use. What are you going to do now whilst the Sneasel is occupied?

Angel Blossom

Buu!! x( Oh well, you toss their Poké Balls into the hot sand as both of the can't really survive here <_< You leave them there, awaiting another owner to pick them up. Bai bai.

You resume your search for more pokémon that you'd rather desire here. In the distance you see a flaming pokémon that appears to be running around the place. She comes closer and closer to you, and as soon as you could recognize it, you get out of the way before she hits you. It's a Ponyta. But suddenly, she trips over a Sandslash whom was buried into the dusty sand. He is not happy one bit, as he slashes at the Ponyta, missing, she gets scared as the Sandslash is ready to strike! What are you going to do?

Blastoise Fan

Hi there. Hope you don't mind me calling you that xD;;

Continuing on doesn't seem to be of much good use, as you can't move anywhere. Well, for one, a Sneasel has suddenly snuck up behind you whom is guarding the back room, and there's a Shuppet who doesn't appear to like your presence, occupying the entrance to the next room. Did they plan this all along? Suddenly, a Tyranitar comes up to the Sneasel and asks if you could move along (trying to reason with it). Sneasel appears to be stubborn and the Tyranitar appears to be upset. Aww, what are you going to do?

Hexae

Hello Hexae xD;; Enjoy yourself here ^_^

Those flying menaces don't appear to like you very much anyway. Regardless they just fly off together in their humble group. Continuing deeper into the forest, you see a Tropius at the end of the trail with a Grovyle very close by. They appear to be good chums, liking each other's company. Instantaneously, a swarm of Yanma zooms out of a nearby bush planning to raid on their camaraderie! The Grovyle quickly gets out of the way, leaving his friend behind, and the Tropius is in deep trouble! She tries desperately to defend again the Yanma, but can't do it on her own. Grovyle looks worried and doesn't know what to do. What are you going to do?

Kuro

With Bellsprout, you run as fast as you can away from the Torchic and Charmander whom still appear pretty upset at your decision <_< Bellsprout is really happy though, laying peacefully in his poké ball. You enter the cave in the caverns, hoping to find more pokémon that interest you. In the following room you notice a Surskit whom is lying gently afloat on a body of polluted water. A snide Qwilfish is also in there, vigilantly watching his every move. Also in the room, is a Numel whom is sleeping behind a rock, trying to sleep in peace (must have his own reasons). What would you like to do?

Dark Dragonite

The Poochyena family indeed are still there, however, there is a problem. The place has been overtaken by five Machop and five Sneasel who are threatening to injure all the Poochyena if they don't cooperate! How cruel! They are all backed up to a while guarded by the two groups whom haven't noticed you yet. A very afraid Poochyena notices you and demonstrates his puppy eyes at you, as a sign to help him and his family. What are you going to do to help, if you will?

SilverMachop

You happily accept the offer and send out your Heracross to combat the Treecko. Heracross charges at him with his horn, picks him up and rams him into a nearby tree. Ouch! This brawny forest minion isn't giving up yet, he jumps on your Heracross' head and blinds him. o_o;; Your companion tries to shake him off and hit him so he can have his vision back, but Treecko is stuck firm to the eyelids and is apparently not letting go. Your Heracross is getting very frustrated. ;_; What are you going to do now?

DarkPrincess

Just to clear something up, I must have skipped you at the time because Matt was around and I was allowing him to do your updates ^___^ No harm, and sorry to make you think that. x( *Hits self* XP~

Skitty and Electrike run off into the wild, thanking you for accepting them as a part of your powerfully strong team, as you all continue on your separate ways in the forest.

The Misdreavus idles off somewhere deeper into the forest, looking for someone else of interest to bother. Walking a little further along the path, you notice a small entrance to a different zone of the woodlands. Entering, the side tree is covered with Weedle! "EEK! <_<;;" you scream. Unfortunately, that eek apparently awoken a nearby Nuzleaf whom is yawning, looking around at whom broke the silence xD;; Also, a baby Natu cries in a nest in one of the nearby trees that you can see. Look what you have done >_< What are you going to do?

Interpol HQ

You move along and continue to search the forestry for some more interesting pokémon. Again, you come to a clearing and notice an open grotto with lush grass and plants. A quite undisturbed place, of course, there must be pokémon around. :) And there is! A Skiploom emerges from the nearby blossoms whom appear to be quite happy to see you. There are also two Shuckle and a bunch of Yanma whom are idling around in the grassy patches all around the place. What would you like to do?

Pikachu101

Hiya. Yeah you may bring PA pokémon in here. I did when I didn't have any CC pokémon to begin with so it's fine.

"Why can't you fly off the rock?" you ask the Torchic.
"That rock is, like, cursed! >_<; I've been injured too, I think my head hurts." <_< It appears to have pertained a lot of injuries from trying such, shamefully; it just sits there, wondering what to do...

Uh oh, looks like trouble has arrived. Emerging from the next room into this one, an Exeggutor appears to want to take on the Magmar. They both agree on a fight, and Magmar begins with a Flamethrower as it scorches two of its coconut heads >_> Exeggutor counters back with sleeping spores, but Magmar's flame easily destroys them, and fails. Magmar is in a good position. I wonder who will win. What do you do?

aragornbird

Your Natu has been recalled to recover from it's injuries, and in it's place, Gulliver the Wingull has come to help out. The Pidgeot screeches as blasts of wind and dragon energy, and sharp beaks peck at it. Not standing for this anymore, she creates a humongous whirlwind that blows all your companions back......... but they just get back to doing their job at annoying the Pidgeot. "Ahhhhhhhh I give up. This sucks." Pidgeot finally surrenders, hurrah ^___^ Tossing your Great Ball, she is absorbed into the ball and succumbs to the damage that all your pokémon caused! Congratulations, you deserved it xD What are you going to do now?
Pidgeot (F) Level 18

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

My welcome to you to the Crystal Caves ^_^; Enjoy your stay xD

You carefully tiptoe so you don’t disturb them, and it’s successful. In the following room you see two Meditite meditating in the corner of the room. Wait, there’s more! In another corner of the room you see a Mankey and a Heracross arguing over something <_< I don’t really think you’d want to know what about though. What would you like to do?

Homeofmew

Hullo, enjoy your stay Tina. I’m not Matt though :O ASB doesn’t really matter here but thanks anyway xp It appears the randomizer likes you <_< Read on, you’ll see why.

The misty morning, the crispy clean air, and the surrounding forest. Yep, you’re ready to begin your capturing adventure at the meadow. Having no clue what to do, you just walk around kind of confused looking for some pokémon that you like lots. There are a few pokémon up ahead, and you’re quite curious as to whom they are. They appear to be a Pikachu and a Treecko whom are both playing happily together. What would you like to do?

powermudkip

You ignore them and continue to walk along. In the next room of the caverns, you see a few Bagon. What do you do?

Skrusti

Okay no problem, you just can’t use your adoptees here ^_^; Have fun here and be safe, ya hear xD;;

The misty morning, the crispy clean air, and the surrounding forest. Yep, you’re ready to begin your capturing adventure at the meadow. (Intended copy of Homeofmew’s <_<;; ) Anyway, you walk around the field for a bit in the tall grass for some pokémon that will interest you. Nothing interesting in there so far, though you do happen to notice a Hoothoot fly overhead and into a tree a few meters away, wondering what you’re doing. Whilst looking at him, you accidentally step in a puddle of water. In the grass? As weird as it sounds, yes @_@ There’s a Chinchou in there, with a Zigzagoon watching his every movement. What would you like to do?

Cyndaquil

The angry Minun looks at you cautiously for your next move. There’s a rock nearby on the ground, and you chuck it at its head. Ouch! You hurt Minun’s head ;_; It really hurts; Spinda runs off. As mean as you are for capturing such a… hurt pokémon (*shrug* lol) you toss another Poké Ball at him for better luck. It shakes and shakes and eventually caught, as much as Minun wanted to escape, it was no use. Tending to the wound appeared to be on his mind more than breaking free <_< Oops, congratulations lol. What would you like to do now?
Minun (M) Level 9

Dragon_Claw

You’ve had enough of the forest, so you decide to go and find more various pokémon in the caverns. The south caverns, that is. In the first room of the caverns, a bright light engulfs a small portion of the room, lightened by a happy Charmeleon. Also in the room, is an Umbreon whom is sleeping peacefully next to a flat rock with a Smoochum coming to haunt him… I mean, wake him up o_o Hehe. What would you like to do?

Enile Zemula

The Absol doesn’t want to talk to you, as it trembles even more when you attempt to pat it. It must be afraid of humans, so to speak. Well, there isn’t anything else in the room other than the Growlithe, so what would you like to do?

Espeon12

Hey Espeon12. Welcome back =O

The caverns interest you, as you head in the southern ones to find some pokémon that you would like alongside your current two captees. In the first room of the caverns, you notice three fire pokémon whom appear to be private tęte-ŕ-tęte’ing. They don’t notice you, however, but any slight noise could disturb them. There are two Torkoal and one Charmander. What would you like to do?

~*~

I could have more than easily wrote a story instead. 2200 + words o_o lol. Oh well, job done ay?

Hexae
19th August 2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Hexae

Hello Hexae xD;; Enjoy yourself here ^_^

Those flying menaces don't appear to like you very much anyway. Regardless they just fly off together in their humble group. Continuing deeper into the forest, you see a Tropius at the end of the trail with a Grovyle very close by. They appear to be good chums, liking each other's company. Instantaneously, a swarm of Yanma zooms out of a nearby bush planning to raid on their camaraderie! The Grovyle quickly gets out of the way, leaving his friend behind, and the Tropius is in deep trouble! She tries desperately to defend again the Yanma, but can't do it on her own. Grovyle looks worried and doesn't know what to do. What are you going to do?

Welcome back, Jay. ^_^
I have another captee to add, I captured her here quite a while ago.. Jay knows about this from the Melee games.

Alakazam [-]
[F] LV13
Trait: Synchronize
Teleport, Kinesis, Disable, Confusion, Thunderpunch, Psychic

Forest ·» I'll send out my Alakazam, and tell her to target one of the larger Yanmas with Psychic and bring it close. Then Thunderpunch it..

SilverMachop
19th August 2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Jay:
SilverMachop

You happily accept the offer and send out your Heracross to combat the Treecko. Heracross charges at him with his horn, picks him up and rams him into a nearby tree. Ouch! This brawny forest minion isn't giving up yet, he jumps on your Heracross' head and blinds him. o_o;; Your companion tries to shake him off and hit him so he can have his vision back, but Treecko is stuck firm to the eyelids and is apparently not letting go. Your Heracross is getting very frustrated. ;_; What are you going to do now?

Meadow

Well, this is a bad spot.
I tell Stun (Heracross) to pull the Treecko off his face (being a Heracross, I'm sure he can summon the strength to overpower Treecko's grip). After he pulls the Treecko off, attack with Tackle.
If Stun cannot pull the Treecko off, then I'll tell Stun to start tickling it until it comes off, then use Tackle! (Hey, I had to think of something! :D)

Dark Dragonite
19th August 2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Dark Dragonite

The Poochyena family indeed are still there, however, there is a problem. The place has been overtaken by five Machop and five Sneasel who are threatening to injure all the Poochyena if they don't cooperate! How cruel! They are all backed up to a while guarded by the two groups whom haven't noticed you yet. A very afraid Poochyena notices you and demonstrates his puppy eyes at you, as a sign to help him and his family. What are you going to do to help, if you will? [/B]

Job well done Jay!!

East Caverns

I will send out Spooky, and Blarg!!

Spooky(M-Gengar), use Double Team, Hypnosis, then hope we get lucky with your Metronome!!

Blarg(M-Swalot) use Yawn, then Sludge bomb, then Poison Gas on them, hope to force them away!!

EDIT: these attacks are to be performed on the Sneasel, and Machop, hopefully using them as widespread attacks.

EDIT2: If I can, also ask the Poochyena to fight back with me, to help rid these menaces

Dragon_Claw
19th August 2003, 12:44 PM
You’ve had enough of the forest, so you decide to go and find more various pokémon in the caverns. The south caverns, that is. In the first room of the caverns, a bright light engulfs a small portion of the room, lightened by a happy Charmeleon. Also in the room, is an Umbreon whom is sleeping peacefully next to a flat rock with a Smoochum coming to haunt him… I mean, wake him up o_o Hehe. What would you like to do?

<South Caverns>

I send out Charmander to make a chat with Charmeleon, and let Charmander ask if Charmeleon wants to join my team. I send out Numel to stop Smoochum with an Ember. If Umbreon is saved, I ask him if he wants to join my team as well

homeofmew
19th August 2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Hullo, enjoy your stay Tina. I’m not Matt though :O ASB doesn’t really matter here but thanks anyway xp It appears the randomizer likes you <_< Read on, you’ll see why.

The misty morning, the crispy clean air, and the surrounding forest. Yep, you’re ready to begin your capturing adventure at the meadow. Having no clue what to do, you just walk around kind of confused looking for some pokémon that you like lots. There are a few pokémon up ahead, and you’re quite curious as to whom they are. They appear to be a Pikachu and a Treecko whom are both playing happily together. What would you like to do?


I slowly walk up to them and I start playing right beside them they strat running around me whee :)
and I then throw a pokeball at each of em.

Enile Zemula
19th August 2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Enile Zemula

The Absol doesn’t want to talk to you, as it trembles even more when you attempt to pat it. It must be afraid of humans, so to speak. Well, there isn’t anything else in the room other than the Growlithe, so what would you like to do?

S Caves

I apologize to Absol, speaking softly. I then move on.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
19th August 2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Blastoise Fan

Hi there. Hope you don't mind me calling you that xD;;

Continuing on doesn't seem to be of much good use, as you can't move anywhere. Well, for one, a Sneasel has suddenly snuck up behind you whom is guarding the back room, and there's a Shuppet who doesn't appear to like your presence, occupying the entrance to the next room. Did they plan this all along? Suddenly, a Tyranitar comes up to the Sneasel and asks if you could move along (trying to reason with it). Sneasel appears to be stubborn and the Tyranitar appears to be upset. Aww, what are you going to do?

North Caverns

I'll kindly ask Sneasel to let us both pass. =/

aragornbird
19th August 2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Jay

aragornbird

Your Natu has been recalled to recover from it's injuries, and in it's place, Gulliver the Wingull has come to help out. The Pidgeot screeches as blasts of wind and dragon energy, and sharp beaks peck at it. Not standing for this anymore, she creates a humongous whirlwind that blows all your companions back......... but they just get back to doing their job at annoying the Pidgeot. "Ahhhhhhhh I give up. This sucks." Pidgeot finally surrenders, hurrah ^___^ Tossing your Great Ball, she is absorbed into the ball and succumbs to the damage that all your pokémon caused! Congratulations, you deserved it xD What are you going to do now?
Pidgeot (F) Level 18

(FOREST)

YAY! That's super cool!

Okay, now that I have a Pidgeot, I will release my Pidgey:

Galenor
LV. 5 Pidgey
Male
Attacks: Tackle, Sand-Attack, Air Cutter

Byebye, Galenor!

After that, I'll continue exploring the forest...

Espeon12
19th August 2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Espeon12

Hey Espeon12. Welcome back =O

The caverns interest you, as you head in the southern ones to find some pokémon that you would like alongside your current two captees. In the first room of the caverns, you notice three fire pokémon whom appear to be private tęte-ŕ-tęte’ing. They don’t notice you, however, but any slight noise could disturb them. There are two Torkoal and one Charmander. What would you like to do?


<<South Caverns>>

Good lord, nice (& looong) update, Jay. Anyway, I'll leave these fire-types to their "tęte-ŕ-tęte’ing," whatever that may be :\ and continue exploring.

Angel Blossom
19th August 2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Angel Blossom

Buu!! x( Oh well, you toss their Poké Balls into the hot sand as both of the can't really survive here <_< You leave them there, awaiting another owner to pick them up. Bai bai.

You resume your search for more pokémon that you'd rather desire here. In the distance you see a flaming pokémon that appears to be running around the place. She comes closer and closer to you, and as soon as you could recognize it, you get out of the way before she hits you. It's a Ponyta. But suddenly, she trips over a Sandslash whom was buried into the dusty sand. He is not happy one bit, as he slashes at the Ponyta, missing, she gets scared as the Sandslash is ready to strike! What are you going to do?


Desert

WB, Jay. ^^ If it's okay, I'd like to go to the River now. ^^;; *wonders how she can travel from a desert to a river* o_o;;;

*Murkrow
19th August 2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Jay


Sneasel(h)Obsessive

My welcome to you to the Crystal Caves ^_^; Enjoy your stay xD

You carefully tiptoe so you don’t disturb them, and it’s successful. In the following room you see two Meditite meditating in the corner of the room. Wait, there’s more! In another corner of the room you see a Mankey and a Heracross arguing over something <_< I don’t really think you’d want to know what about though. What would you like to do?



Thanks^_^


East Caverns

Erm, I don't think those Meditite will want me to disturb them, and I definelty don't want to mess with those two,
so I think I'll wait until I'm not being noticed then leg it as fast as I can out of there.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
19th August 2003, 01:56 PM
Skrusti

Okay no problem, you just can’t use your adoptees here ^_^; Have fun here and be safe, ya hear xD;;

The misty morning, the crispy clean air, and the surrounding forest. Yep, you’re ready to begin your capturing adventure at the meadow. (Intended copy of Homeofmew’s <_<;; ) Anyway, you walk around the field for a bit in the tall grass for some pokémon that will interest you. Nothing interesting in there so far, though you do happen to notice a Hoothoot fly overhead and into a tree a few meters away, wondering what you’re doing. Whilst looking at him, you accidentally step in a puddle of water. In the grass? As weird as it sounds, yes @_@ There’s a Chinchou in there, with a Zigzagoon watching his every movement. What would you like to do?\


Yay! Chinchou! *looks at the Zigzagoon* erm..yay...Zigzagoon...Erm, I'll walk over to the Zigzagoon and ask it why its staring at the poor Chinchou....o.O I know, he probably won't pay any attention to me....But o well! I likes talkin to Pogeymons ;)

Interpol HQ
19th August 2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Interpol HQ

You move along and continue to search the forestry for some more interesting pokémon. Again, you come to a clearing and notice an open grotto with lush grass and plants. A quite undisturbed place, of course, there must be pokémon around. And there is! A Skiploom emerges from the nearby blossoms whom appear to be quite happy to see you. There are also two Shuckle and a bunch of Yanma whom are idling around in the grassy patches all around the place. What would you like to do?


Welcome back Jay



Forest

I will walk over and say hello to the Skiploom.


Is this the one I saved from the Parasect a while back?

Wolfsong
19th August 2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

The pokémon you've found prior in the meadow doesn't seem to interest you greatly, but nonetheless, you continue onwards for that particular pokémon you're looking for. In the distance you notice the end of the world. x_x Well, more like a cliff. You look down and there's a spiral stairwell that leads down to another part of the meadow. A cave, implemented into the ridge seems to interest you. "Hello??" you scream in there, echoing the place. "Snooooooorlax!" you hear. Well, obviously, there must be a Snorlax in there. Or a Ditto imitating one astonishingly >_> There's a sudden thud on the ground, that makes some of the debris on the ceiling fall. Instantly hearing the cry of a Lickitung. Unsure of whether you want to go in the cave, you turn around back outside and notice a Dodrio sitting beside a tree. What are you going to do?

Welcome back, and congrats.

Nice work. ^^;;

Meadow

I don't see anything i want so I'll keep looking. I'm looking for something specific, so i hope i don't become too much of a pain ^^;;

Pikachu101
19th August 2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Pikachu101

Hiya. Yeah you may bring PA pokémon in here. I did when I didn't have any CC pokémon to begin with so it's fine.

"Why can't you fly off the rock?" you ask the Torchic.
"That rock is, like, cursed! >_<; I've been injured too, I think my head hurts." <_< It appears to have pertained a lot of injuries from trying such, shamefully; it just sits there, wondering what to do...

Uh oh, looks like trouble has arrived. Emerging from the next room into this one, an Exeggutor appears to want to take on the Magmar. They both agree on a fight, and Magmar begins with a Flamethrower as it scorches two of its coconut heads >_> Exeggutor counters back with sleeping spores, but Magmar's flame easily destroys them, and fails. Magmar is in a good position. I wonder who will win. What do you do?


SOUTH CAVES
I'll ask the torchic if it wants to come with me and hold out a pokeball if it does. I'll also throw my Master Ball (since i had no captees to begin with) at Magmar and Great ball at Exeggutor

Jay
19th August 2003, 05:09 PM
I think I’ll stop with these long updates unless I’m doing like two or three people. 14 people in 4 hours is crazy! Crazy I tell you! ARGH! xD;;

~*~

Hexae

Aww thanks! *glomps* =D I was wondering where your kazam was. =P

Alakazam uses his clairvoyance to bring one of the Yanma’s back. Intense concentration was required before pulling back a few (it was difficult to bring back just one). He punches the lot with electrifying energy, and they all get severely shocked. Three fall to the ground, but two (the biggest) are still in the air, a little dazed. Better do something posthaste before they bring their whole hoard over to attack! <_< What are you going to do?

SilverMachop

(y) Thanks ^_^

This is one strong Treecko you’re dealing with, as it seems. Stun can’t seem to pull him off >_<; Now what? Stun has to resort to tickling him. Instantly, he chortles uncontrollably before removing his hands off of the eye lids of Stun (that's one ticklish Treecko ^_^). His vision has been repaired and is prepared to take him down with a tackle. Slamming his full body mass on him proves to be successfully, as the now semi flattened Treecko has difficulty getting up off the floor. Maybe now is the right time to attempt to catch him? What would you like to do?

Dark Dragonite

Kudos to you, Steve! :)

Breaking the silence, both groups of Machop and Sneasel turn to face you, ready for bout. Two Machop and two Sneasel are sent out to fight, whilst the others continue to torture the remaining Poochyena. Your ghostly and mired partners are sent out to combat them instantly. Spooky initiates by setting up a few clones to confuse them of the real Gengar, and it works. One of the Machop carefully pokes his arm through one of them, and one of the clones disappears instantly, though there are enough around the room to bewilder! Blarg emits a tiring yawn in attempt to make everyone go to sleep :O Will it work? Will it work? A few of them start to fall sleepy as Spooky adds to the fatigue with his own hypnosis. Two Sneasel eventually fall asleep and two Machop fall to the floor, half asleep. That leaves only one Sneasel and one Machop left battling.

Blarg discharges a striking liquid of sludge which engulfs those not only battle buy landing on some of the Machop / Sneasel guarding the Poochyena. They yelp and yelp in attempt to get away from them, but suddenly, one of them evolves into a Mightyena! After everyone blindly watches the evolution phase, the remainder of the offenders run off into oblivion. What would you like to do now?

Dragon_Claw

Your Charmander attempts to talk with the Charmeleon about joining, but he responds with, “I’m quite happy with where I am now, but thanks anyway.” Stubborn little fellow :O Anyway, moving on you send out your Numel to burn that rascal of a Smoochum. A small flurry of flames was enough to make her run for her life XD Haha. Umbreon slowly awakens, yawning, and then you ask if it wants to join you. It just looks you and goes back to sleep. Hmm, what do you do now?

Homeofmew

Thanks for quoting the post. :) In the future also, could you state the location also? Like others are if that’s no trouble, then kahool ^^;

You walk up to both of them quietly and they just look at you suspiciously, wondering what you have installed for them. As weird as it may sound to the Treecko and the Pikachu, you just lay there and you literally force them to run around you and play. Their expression: O_O. They do as you say and play tag for about an hour.



You get a little bored and you finally decide to pop out both Poké Balls unimaginably at both pokémon. They are absorbed in the ball, and Pikachu is caught! Congratulations! However, Treecko manages to escape and ducks behind the nearby tree. What do you do now?

Enile Zemila

You apologize to the Absol and he looks up at you, as you leave to go into the following room. There’s a giant body of pool in there, which has a few Carvanha in there. There’s also a Claydol and a Vulpix in the room whom are yet to spot you, and they appear to be good mates. What would you like to do?

Blastoise Fan

Kindly asking the Sneasel doesn’t work as he just hmphs at your rude manner. Rude? :O Should speak for himself eh <_< The Tyranitar gets even more mad at the Sneasel, eventually resorting to a Thunderbolt which fires him! >_< Ouch! Sneasel runs off and the Tyranitar glomps =D What do you do now?

Aragornbird

Literally, you exchange your Pidgey for Pidgeotto, as you all say goodbye to each other. =/

You’re still in the pasture sector of the forestry, so you continue to explore around there for a little bit longer. To the left a little, you discover a pond with lily pads in them, and a Lombre nearby. There’s a small part of the woodlands behind the lake, and you see many Lileep surround the pond hastily. What would you like to do now?

Espeon12

Leaving those pokémon to their tęte-ŕ-tętes (Hehe, it’s a word by the way XD) you continue to explore the rest of the southern caverns. The fiery group continues to reign supreme in the first few rooms x_x In the next room, you discover two Magby whom are sleeping peacefully, with both a Houndour and a Quilava playing with rocks nearby. X_x What would you like to do?

^___^ Thanks by the way.

Angel Blossom

Yay!! Thanks! ^___^

You travel on your slow and lumpy (lol) Camerupt to the River. Whee *5 years later* WE’VE ARRIVED! xD;; You got a hot bum from riding on the hot camel <_< Anyway, you notice a clearing in the woods as you travel to the other side, and there, lies the river. You take a glance down and notice many Shellder and Wooper happily playing together in a nice group ^_^ what would you like to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You decide to wait until you aren’t noticed by both groups, then you high tail it out of that room and into the next, where you’ll encounter more twists and scurries xD;; In the next room you notice a Houndoom yelping at something in the corner of the room. At first, there isn’t anyone or anything there, but then pops out a Sableye recognized by you and the Houndoom now. He continues to yelp. What do you plan to do?

Skrusti

As what I said to Homeofmew, just remember to post your location also, so we don’t get confused of your locale. :)

Having the urge to talk to a pokémon, you kneel down at grass length and decide to talk to the Zigzagoon. You ask why it’s staring at the Chinchou. “It isn’t like there’s anything else to do here. =\ It’s boring, I want out!” The Chinchou continues to idle away in the shallow pond, and the Zigzagoon continues to watch. What are you going to do?

Interpol HQ

Thanks Josh. And no that isn’t the same Skiploom xD;

You walk up to the Skiploom and you wave at her. She waves back also, as she continues to float around the lush blossoms, two Jumpluff emerge from the field of flowers also. They appear to know you as they look at you peculiarly. Interesting… What would you like to do?

Nala98

Thanks very much, Amy! ^___^

Attempting to go back, you notice that a Pikachu is now blocking your way. She waves hello but she doesn’t allow you to go any further. O_o What could be going on? A little past the Pikachu, you suddenly notice two Eevee walking by together around the back of a few groups of trees. What are you going to do?

Pikachu101

The Torchic indeed wants to come along with you, so you hold out your Poké Ball and is absorbed and caught. Congratulations!
Tossing a Master Ball at the Magmar, he also goes in and caught. Woo :> And lastly, the Great Ball at the Exeggutor. However, you didn't do anything to bribe / weaken him so no good :< He breaks free instantly and is ready to carry out a rampage on you! Oh no, what will you do? :<
Torchic (M) Level 8
Magmar (F) Level 17

Angel Blossom
19th August 2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Angel Blossom

Yay!! Thanks! ^___^

You travel on your slow and lumpy (lol) Camerupt to the River. Whee *5 years later* WE’VE ARRIVED! xD;; You got a hot bum from riding on the hot camel <_< Anyway, you notice a clearing in the woods as you travel to the other side, and there, lies the river. You take a glance down and notice many Shellder and Wooper happily playing together in a nice group ^_^ what would you like to do?

¤ River ¤
I'll pass. I don't want to disturb the Shellder or Wooper, since they're having so much fun. ^^ I'll just continue walking.

BTW, I must leave my Solrock, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Meowth here. x.x

Hexae
19th August 2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Aww thanks! *glomps* =D I was wondering where your kazam was. =P

Alakazam uses his clairvoyance to bring one of the Yanma’s back. Intense concentration was required before pulling back a few (it was difficult to bring back just one). He punches the lot with electrifying energy, and they all get severely shocked. Three fall to the ground, but two (the biggest) are still in the air, a little dazed. Better do something posthaste before they bring their whole hoard over to attack! <_< What are you going to do?


That was fast! ^_____^

Forest ·» I'll tell Alakazam to use Kinesis to disorient the large Yanmas, and Thunderpunch them a couple more times. But if the others begin to stir, Punch them instead, or if the last Yanma standing seems about to faint, stop. :O

*Murkrow
19th August 2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Jay


Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You decide to wait until you aren’t noticed by both groups, then you high tail it out of that room and into the next, where you’ll encounter more twists and scurries xD;; In the next room you notice a Houndoom yelping at something in the corner of the room. At first, there isn’t anyone or anything there, but then pops out a Sableye recognized by you and the Houndoom now. He continues to yelp. What do you plan to do?






East Caverns

I think I'll head over to the Houndoom and see why/if that Sableye has anything to do with its yelping.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
19th August 2003, 05:16 PM
Skrusti

As what I said to Homeofmew, just remember to post your location also, so we don’t get confused of your locale. :)

Having the urge to talk to a pokémon, you kneel down at grass length and decide to talk to the Zigzagoon. You ask why it’s staring at the Chinchou. “It isn’t like there’s anything else to do here. =\ It’s boring, I want out!” The Chinchou continues to idle away in the shallow pond, and the Zigzagoon continues to watch. What are you going to do?



*Meadows*

Hmm. I'll say 'If you want out, you can come with me :) I'll take care of you.' If he agrees, I'll use a regular Pokeball, then a Great ball on the Chinchou. If he don't, I'll just say 'ok' then use the Great ball on his 'entertainment' XD

*edit: acidentally called the Meadows 'plains' XD

Espeon12
19th August 2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Espeon12

Leaving those pokémon to their tęte-ŕ-tętes (Hehe, it’s a word by the way XD) you continue to explore the rest of the southern caverns. The fiery group continues to reign supreme in the first few rooms x_x In the next room, you discover two Magby whom are sleeping peacefully, with both a Houndour and a Quilava playing with rocks nearby. X_x What would you like to do?

<<South Caverns>>

*Looked it up* *Is a dork* :B
I'll leave these Pokemon alone and continue through the Caves.

Dragon_Claw
19th August 2003, 05:40 PM
Your Charmander attempts to talk with the Charmeleon about joining, but he responds with, “I’m quite happy with where I am now, but thanks anyway.” Stubborn little fellow :O Anyway, moving on you send out your Numel to burn that rascal of a Smoochum. A small flurry of flames was enough to make her run for her life XD Haha. Umbreon slowly awakens, yawning, and then you ask if it wants to join you. It just looks you and goes back to sleep. Hmm, what do you do now?

<South Caverns>

I recall Charmander and Numel, then I yell: You fools, you will regret the day I met you. followed by an insane laugh. Then I quickly continue walking, incase they come after me.

aragornbird
19th August 2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Jay

You’re still in the pasture sector of the forestry, so you continue to explore around there for a little bit longer. To the left a little, you discover a pond with lily pads in them, and a Lombre nearby. There’s a small part of the woodlands behind the lake, and you see many Lileep surround the pond hastily. What would you like to do now?

(FOREST)

Hmmm....since I'm not interested in any of them, I'll leave them be and continue on into the woods beyond the pond.

Interpol HQ
19th August 2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Interpol HQ

Thanks Josh. And no that isn’t the same Skiploom xD;

You walk up to the Skiploom and you wave at her. She waves back also, as she continues to float around the lush blossoms, two Jumpluff emerge from the field of flowers also. They appear to know you as they look at you peculiarly. Interesting… What would you like to do?

Forest

First ill check to see if there is anything on my head or back, then i will go up to them and ask why if i have seen them before.

Wolfsong
19th August 2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

Thanks very much, Amy! ^___^

Attempting to go back, you notice that a Pikachu is now blocking your way. She waves hello but she doesn’t allow you to go any further. O_o What could be going on? A little past the Pikachu, you suddenly notice two Eevee walking by together around the back of a few groups of trees. What are you going to do?

Meadow.

I'll ask the pikachu why won't it let me by? Then i'll try to get past and silently follow the eevees for a little bit to hopefully see if they lead to a larger group. I don't want to spilt them up, but maybe they'll lead me to a larger group ^^;;.

Toxicity
19th August 2003, 06:20 PM
Gothic Latias

Sneasel gets upset after you try and ask it if it would like to join you. A brilliant orb of sheer cold forms directly in front of the Sneasel's face, as it fires with excellent accuracy aimed straight at your face! Ducking quickly, it hits the back of a wall. A few Zubat screech and zoom past, slapping the Sneasel with their wings :s Getting agitated, he punches around the place with an Ice Punch, indicating that they should get lost. No use. What are you going to do now whilst the Sneasel is occupied?

Southern Caverns

Ah man...I really wanted a Sneasel. ;_; I'll just leave it alone, and continue.

Pikachu101
19th August 2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Pikachu101

The Torchic indeed wants to come along with you, so you hold out your Poké Ball and is absorbed and caught. Congratulations!
Tossing a Master Ball at the Magmar, he also goes in and caught. Woo :> And lastly, the Great Ball at the Exeggutor. However, you didn't do anything to bribe / weaken him so no good :< He breaks free instantly and is ready to carry out a rampage on you! Oh no, what will you do? :<
Torchic (M) Level 8
Magmar (F) Level 17

Suggestion could you post traits when a poke is caught? I don't know what their traits are...

SOUTH CAVES
Oh "bleep"
I'll send out Coral and Pyro. Coral use spike cannon and Pyro Fire Spin (Bred-on) and Fire Blast (L10 TM) on it.

Wildfire my new Torchic it's bred on will be Fly if it can learn that?

Enile Zemula
19th August 2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Enile Zemila

You apologize to the Absol and he looks up at you, as you leave to go into the following room. There’s a giant body of pool in there, which has a few Carvanha in there. There’s also a Claydol and a Vulpix in the room whom are yet to spot you, and they appear to be good mates. What would you like to do?

S Caves

I wave at the Pokemon before going on.

homeofmew
19th August 2003, 08:54 PM
Posted by Jay:
Homeofmew

Thanks for quoting the post. In the future also, could you state the location also? Like others are if that’s no trouble, then kahool ^^;

You walk up to both of them quietly and they just look at you suspiciously, wondering what you have installed for them. As weird as it may sound to the Treecko and the Pikachu, you just lay there and you literally force them to run around you and play. Their expression: O_O. They do as you say and play tag for about an hour.

You get a little bored and you finally decide to pop out both Poké Balls unimaginably at both pokémon. They are absorbed in the ball, and Pikachu is caught! Congratulations! However, Treecko manages to escape and ducks behind the nearby tree. What do you do now?


I believe i was in the Meadow, and I wish to move to the South Caverns.

Knux
20th August 2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Jay
With Bellsprout, you run as fast as you can away from the Torchic and Charmander whom still appear pretty upset at your decision <_< Bellsprout is really happy though, laying peacefully in his poké ball. You enter the cave in the caverns, hoping to find more pokémon that interest you. In the following room you notice a Surskit whom is lying gently afloat on a body of polluted water. A snide Qwilfish is also in there, vigilantly watching his every move. Also in the room, is a Numel whom is sleeping behind a rock, trying to sleep in peace (must have his own reasons). What would you like to do?

West Caverns
Hmm. I'll keep going; nothing here interests me much.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
20th August 2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Blastoise Fan

Kindly asking the Sneasel doesn’t work as he just hmphs at your rude manner. Rude? :O Should speak for himself eh <_< The Tyranitar gets even more mad at the Sneasel, eventually resorting to a Thunderbolt which fires him! >_< Ouch! Sneasel runs off and the Tyranitar glomps =D What do you do now?

North Caverns

Great! I'll thank Tyranitar for his help and keep on exploring. :)

Dark Dragonite
20th August 2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Dark Dragonite

Kudos to you, Steve! :)

Breaking the silence, both groups of Machop and Sneasel turn to face you, ready for bout. Two Machop and two Sneasel are sent out to fight, whilst the others continue to torture the remaining Poochyena. Your ghostly and mired partners are sent out to combat them instantly. Spooky initiates by setting up a few clones to confuse them of the real Gengar, and it works. One of the Machop carefully pokes his arm through one of them, and one of the clones disappears instantly, though there are enough around the room to bewilder! Blarg emits a tiring yawn in attempt to make everyone go to sleep :O Will it work? Will it work? A few of them start to fall sleepy as Spooky adds to the fatigue with his own hypnosis. Two Sneasel eventually fall asleep and two Machop fall to the floor, half asleep. That leaves only one Sneasel and one Machop left battling.

Blarg discharges a striking liquid of sludge which engulfs those not only battle buy landing on some of the Machop / Sneasel guarding the Poochyena. They yelp and yelp in attempt to get away from them, but suddenly, one of them evolves into a Mightyena! After everyone blindly watches the evolution phase, the remainder of the offenders run off into oblivion. What would you like to do now?

Woot, we won!!

East Caverns

I would like to make sure the Poochyena, and newly evolved Mightyena are ok, and ask if the Mightyena would like to join me, if not, then ask if a poochyena would like to join me.

SilverMachop
20th August 2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Jay:

SilverMachop

(y) Thanks ^_^

This is one strong Treecko you’re dealing with, as it seems. Stun can’t seem to pull him off >_<; Now what? Stun has to resort to tickling him. Instantly, he chortles uncontrollably before removing his hands off of the eye lids of Stun (that's one ticklish Treecko ^_^). His vision has been repaired and is prepared to take him down with a tackle. Slamming his full body mass on him proves to be successfully, as the now semi flattened Treecko has difficulty getting up off the floor. Maybe now is the right time to attempt to catch him? What would you like to do?

Meadow

Excellent work, Stun! I use one of my Pokéballs to catch the Treecko!

Dark Dragonite
20th August 2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Pikachu101
Suggestion could you post traits when a poke is caught? I don't know what their traits are...
Wildfire my new Torchic it's bred on will be Fly if it can learn that?
I could only find this pokedex for now, since Meowths' is down.
Torchic (http://www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/pokedex/index.php?dexNo=255)
Blaze is the Trait, and I can only assume since it's a flying type, and that the prize in the Melee games is a blaziken with Fly, that it should be able to, the TM/HM database isn't complete yet, but other bred on moves would be:
Counter, Endure, Reversal, Rock slide, Smellingsalt, Swagger
and it should know Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy by level.

Magmar (http://www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/pokedex/index.php?dexNo=126)
Should know: Ember, Leer, Smog, Firepunch by level
Bred on moves are:
Karate Chop, Mega Punch, Cross Chop, Barrier, Screech
TM/HMs are listed on the site, and Trait is Flame Body.

powermudkip
20th August 2003, 07:36 PM
powermudkip

You ignore them and continue to walk along. In the next room of the caverns, you see a few Bagon. What do you do?


<East Caverns>

I'll ask the 3 Bagons if they would like to join my team.(I doubt all three will want to join)

Plague
21st August 2003, 07:51 AM
I want to explore the Eastern Caverns, and since I don't have any Pokemon, I can't post them. Can I start off in the East Caverns? And lastly, can I choose to run away from a Pokemon if I don't want to catch them? Thank you!

Jay
21st August 2003, 09:50 AM
Angel Blossom

Okay you cruel, cruel person XD Bye-bye Solrock, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Meowth. ;_;

After waving good bye to so many of your captees, you continue searching for more pokémon of most likely a tougher potency. You reach a point where there’s a bunch of rocks, and you sit down. You glance down into the water, and notice a little edge. On it are a bunch of Staryu and Swinub idling away time. What will you do?

Hexae

… And this was slow x_x Sorry. ;_; 20+ people isn’t something I look forward to updating but meh xD Have to do it yah know.

Alakazam counters back the soaring Yanma with a Kinesis to disorientate them, and it appears to be working. They fly absurdly, and this is your time to strike! Alakazam strikes back with an electrifying punch that knocks the rest of the flying Yanma to the ground. They haven’t fainted, but it seems they just about have! What will you do now?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

The Houndoom won’t listen to you, but you soon realize that the yelping intensifies when the Sableye reappears, so that must be causing a disturbance for him. Now, all of a sudden, there a two Sableye! The other one the Houndoom hasn’t noticed yet, since it’s sneaking up from behind him. It looks like that ghostly fiend is about to spook him. What will you do?

Skrusti

Meadows… plains… same crap XD

Offering the Zigzagoon to come along with you, he’s fairly unsure at this moment, but you soon toss the Great Ball at the Chinchou. She was caught off guard and she successfully was caught! Congratulations =) Zigzagoon is now convinced after that sneaky capture, and he begins to giggle. “Maybe I can enjoy watching that Chinchou for my own entertainment if I come along, so yay! ^__^”. So it’s settled, you toss the Poké Ball at the Zigzagoon also and he is absorbed and caught too. Well done, now what would you like to do? xD
Chinchou (F) Level 8
Zigzagoon (M) Level 12

Espeon12

You aren’t a dork ^_^;

Those pokémon don’t seem to interest you, so you continue on into the following room for some better pokémon… or so we hope. Yes, there are even more fire types in here. There’s a Houndour and a Torkoal playing on one side of the room gracefully, and a small body of water containing a Carvanha and a Sharpedo. What would you like to do? :o

Dragon_Claw

Yelling that semi-threat and that very insane laugh ( XD ), you speedily get out of there in case they follow you. Safe, you explore the following room of the caverns. There are three Sneasel chatting amongst themselves on a bunch of rocks. One looks at you nervously, but the other two are occupied with each other. Also in the room is a sleeping Poochyena in the literal contradictory area. What would you like to do?

Aragornbird

None of those pokémon interests you fully, so to where those Lileep reside, you enter that part of the woodlands. In these areas, there are lots of bird pokémon, and what luck. Close by, you see a few Spearow laying asleep in nests (the baby ones) and the elder ones on the kindling deceitfully examining your every move. There are a few Taillow in this part of the woods also, and they are yet to notice you. What will you do?

Interpol HQ

For some weird reason, you check your head and your back to see if they’re occupied. Thankfully, they aren’t, and you decide to walk up to the Jumpluff. They seem to remember you since they’ve been following you around everywhere deviously, and they tend to have a liking for you. Interested yet again, what will you do?

Nala98

The Pikachu doesn’t seem to want to answer you, so you just force yourself by and, as you expected, received a jolt escalate through your spine and other parts of the body o_o But you’re use to them from your electric fiends. The Pikachu is amazed and quickly runs off before you do something. Anyway, you eventually decide to follow the Eevees, and rather than leading you to a pack of them, they go behind a tree together. Hmm, what would you like to do?

Gothic Latias

Disappointed at not catching the Sneasel, you shamefully continue onwards into the following room of the caverns. In there you discover many Torchic children roaming around the room everywhere, and an Alakazam also resides around them. He appears to be a babysitter xD What would you like to do?

Pikachu101

Steve was kind enough to answer your questions, but you can find traits on any comprehensible pokédex out there. (Just search for it)

Determined to murder that Exeggutor ( >=D ) you use a range of attacks that will be almost sure to weaken it too much to cause it to faint <_< Or so we hope… your Magmar initiates with a blast of fire power, which knocks over the poor Exeggutor to the ground, and his coconuts catch on fire lol. He instantly goes up in flames whilst your Corsola sends spike shots at him. What are you going to do now (before he faints)?

Enile Zemula

All the pokémon in the room wave back at you as you wave at them zestfully. In the following room, you discover a Ponyta and a Blaziken perched around a pool with nothing in it, at first sight. However, you also notice a Sableye hovering in the air above them. What are you going to do?

Homeofmew

After catching your favourite pokémon at the Meadow, you decide to change locations and search at the river for a bit. On arrival, you instantly rush over to the river and see what you can find. Glancing down, you see two Octillery swimming in the water along with a few Corsola flanking on a ridge. What are you going to do?

Kuro

Nothing interests you in there, so you make your way into the following room, where you hope to receive more luck with better pokémon. You notice a Slugma attempting to burn a pile of trash with a Zubat hovering over it. When you take a closer look at the trash, you notice the shadow of a Rapidash whom appears to be sleeping near the fire. What would you like to do?

Blastoise Fan

You thank the Tyranitar, and he just appreciates by helping you out. ^_^ you continue onwards after that and into a different room. A Misdreavus suddenly pops out of no where and in your face, which almost makes you fall over o_o; though, a sneaky Sneasel is ready to pounce on it for what she had done. My, lots of pokémon like you around these parts o_o what are you going to do?

Dark Dragonite

Making sure they’re all okay, they confirm it and everyone appears to have not received an injury from that horrible gang of Sneasel and Machop. The Mightyena appears to have a liking for you after what you had done for everyone, and is more than glad to join your team. The Poochyena are happy too. Which ball would you like to use?

SilverMachop

You toss a Poké Ball at the Treecko, and he goes in. Unfortunately, as soon as he is absorbed into the ball he pops back out! X_x He becomes infuriated and jumps back on Stun’s head slashing away at his rough head, not doing any good. Stun throws him off and right into the pebbly ground. Ouch. Would you like to attempt it again?

powermudkip

None of the Bagon are willing to join you, as they are quite happy being together. That doesn’t mean they all are comfortable with coming along with you, that is. What would you like to do now?

Plague

Yes, you can start off anywhere, and yeah you can run away from anyone you want. =D Enjoy.

You begin your adventure in the first room of the Eastern Caverns, where you hope to find lots of strong pokémon to befriend. In the first room, you first notice two Machop fighting against a fairly tough Heracross. What would you like to do?

Hexae
21st August 2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Jay
… And this was slow x_x Sorry. ;_; 20+ people isn’t something I look forward to updating but meh xD Have to do it yah know.

Alakazam counters back the soaring Yanma with a Kinesis to disorientate them, and it appears to be working. They fly absurdly, and this is your time to strike! Alakazam strikes back with an electrifying punch that knocks the rest of the flying Yanma to the ground. They haven’t fainted, but it seems they just about have! What will you do now?

Nah, I've seen worse with PA since Steve's disappeared. But Becca's doing a great job. :)

Forest ·» Yay! I'll throw a pokeball at one of the two large ones. (If one of them is a female I'll go for that one, but it's kind of hard to tell .-.)

Wolfsong
21st August 2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

The Pikachu doesn’t seem to want to answer you, so you just force yourself by and, as you expected, received a jolt escalate through your spine and other parts of the body o_o But you’re use to them from your electric fiends. The Pikachu is amazed and quickly runs off before you do something. Anyway, you eventually decide to follow the Eevees, and rather than leading you to a pack of them, they go behind a tree together. Hmm, what would you like to do?

Meadow

I'd like to realease Steve my jolteon, and see if he can talk to them. I'd also release Racer my ponyta and climb on her back in case they try to run. If they're both female, maybe Steve can attaract them into telling him some needed information, otherwise, He will just tak with them and be very friendly and nicey and see if they will let something slip. IF they start to move off, we will follow them again.

homeofmew
21st August 2003, 11:04 AM
posted by Jay
Homeofmew

After catching your favourite pokémon at the Meadow, you decide to change locations and search at the river for a bit. On arrival, you instantly rush over to the river and see what you can find. Glancing down, you see two Octillery swimming in the water along with a few Corsola flanking on a ridge. What are you going to do?

I call Pikachu out and use thunderbolt on one of the random Corsola and I throw a Great ball at it.

( Go on in the same place)

Jay
21st August 2003, 11:12 AM
Hexae

Yes she is. :)

After weakening them lots, you toss a poké ball at one of the females (or so you think). The ball rattles around the place before the light dims, indicating a catch! Congratulations, what do you do now?
Yanma (F) Level 14

Nala98

Sending out Steve, the noise of his cry actually startled the two Eevees instantly. You see them exit from behind the tree and quickly scatter off, but you do notice where they went: behind a large rock. Would you like to try and sneak up to them again or do something else?

Homeofmew

Remember your location, location, location. ;o

A Thunderbolt electrifies the water and the pokémon in it, and the Corsola being the main target, was fried to a crisp x_x Without further adieu, you toss the Great Ball at her. She is absorbed into the ball, and eventually, the light dims indicating you caught a Corsola! Congrats, what would you like to do now?
Corsola (F) Level 12

Wolfsong
21st August 2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

Sending out Steve, the noise of his cry actually startled the two Eevees instantly. You see them exit from behind the tree and quickly scatter off, but you do notice where they went: behind a large rock. Would you like to try and sneak up to them again or do something else?



Meadow

I'll carefully aproach the pair and apoloize for scaring them and give them each a pice of food. Then i'll let Steve talk to them. If i have to give them more food i will. Then I'll ask them why are they so nervous as well

Phantom of Innocence-BF
21st August 2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Blastoise Fan

You thank the Tyranitar, and he just appreciates by helping you out. ^_^ you continue onwards after that and into a different room. A Misdreavus suddenly pops out of no where and in your face, which almost makes you fall over o_o; though, a sneaky Sneasel is ready to pounce on it for what she had done. My, lots of pokémon like you around these parts o_o what are you going to do?



North Caverns

XD Thanks, I'll get up and ask what the 2 Pokemon what they are up to. :D

SilverMachop
21st August 2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Jay:

SilverMachop

You toss a Poké Ball at the Treecko, and he goes in. Unfortunately, as soon as he is absorbed into the ball he pops back out! X_x He becomes infuriated and jumps back on Stun’s head slashing away at his rough head, not doing any good. Stun throws him off and right into the pebbly ground. Ouch. Would you like to attempt it again?

Meadow

Rats. A good Pokéball down the drain. I'll attempt another try with a Crystal Ball.

Jay
21st August 2003, 11:37 AM
Nala98

You look around the rock and indeed notice both Eevees fairly scared of you. Holding out a few bits of food, they show some sign of tranquility after all =). One Eevee quickly snaps at the food in case you try and to something to hurt it, and the other cautiously takes it. You ask why they are so nervous, but they're busy eating the food. The reason seems to be that they don't like humans that much, since they aren't adaptant to them. What would you like to do?

Blastoise Fan

The Misdreavus attempts to frighten you some more, but the Sneasel unleashes its pursuit on the ghostly fiend. o_o Sneasel replies to your concern "We aren't very friendly chums, we fight a lot and she's in a bad fit today with scaring innocents." So they weren't really playing after all. =| What would you like to do?

SilverMachop

Now, you discharge a Crystal Ball at the Treecko, he is absorbed and this time has no intentions of escaping. He's captured! Congratulations! What would you like to do now?
Treecko (M) Level 9

Espeon12
21st August 2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Espeon12

You aren’t a dork ^_^;

Those pokémon don’t seem to interest you, so you continue on into the following room for some better pokémon… or so we hope. Yes, there are even more fire types in here. There’s a Houndour and a Torkoal playing on one side of the room gracefully, and a small body of water containing a Carvanha and a Sharpedo. What would you like to do? :o


<<South Caverns>>

Meh, I'll continue going deeper into the caves.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
21st August 2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Blastoise Fan

The Misdreavus attempts to frighten you some more, but the Sneasel unleashes its pursuit on the ghostly fiend. o_o Sneasel replies to your concern "We aren't very friendly chums, we fight a lot and she's in a bad fit today with scaring innocents." So they weren't really playing after all. =| What would you like to do?



North Caverns

I'll ask them if they both want to come along with me. I need some fierce fighters on my team. >:-O And they seem pretty nice to me. ^^;;

Dragon_Claw
21st August 2003, 11:56 AM
Yelling that semi-threat and that very insane laugh ( XD ), you speedily get out of there in case they follow you. Safe, you explore the following room of the caverns. There are three Sneasel chatting amongst themselves on a bunch of rocks. One looks at you nervously, but the other two are occupied with each other. Also in the room is a sleeping Poochyena in the literal contradictory area. What would you like to do?

<South Caverns>

I'll skip along, searching for new Pokémon

Hexae
21st August 2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Hexae

Yes she is. :)

After weakening them lots, you toss a poké ball at one of the females (or so you think). The ball rattles around the place before the light dims, indicating a catch! Congratulations, what do you do now?
Yanma (F) Level 14

Forest ·» Yay. :) I'll tell the Grovyle and Tropius that they're safe now, and wish them luck. Then I shall move on.

homeofmew
21st August 2003, 12:44 PM
BY JAY
Homeofmew

Remember your location, location, location.

A Thunderbolt electrifies the water and the pokémon in it, and the Corsola being the main target, was fried to a crisp x_x Without further adieu, you toss the Great Ball at her. She is absorbed into the ball, and eventually, the light dims indicating you caught a Corsola! Congrats, what would you like to do now?
Corsola (F) Level 12


ya Jay I was at the River I want to continue there >=/

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
21st August 2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Jay


Skrusti

Meadows… plains… same crap XD

Offering the Zigzagoon to come along with you, he’s fairly unsure at this moment, but you soon toss the Great Ball at the Chinchou. She was caught off guard and she successfully was caught! Congratulations =) Zigzagoon is now convinced after that sneaky capture, and he begins to giggle. “Maybe I can enjoy watching that Chinchou for my own entertainment if I come along, so yay! ^__^”. So it’s settled, you toss the Poké Ball at the Zigzagoon also and he is absorbed and caught too. Well done, now what would you like to do? xD
Chinchou (F) Level 8
Zigzagoon (M) Level 12




(Meadows)

I'll go look for more saps...I mean Pokemon...XD I'll take a look around for more Pokemon that want to join me :) I'll look wherever I have to! :D *is happy*

Wolfsong
21st August 2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

You look around the rock and indeed notice both Eevees fairly scared of you. Holding out a few bits of food, they show some sign of tranquility after all =). One Eevee quickly snaps at the food in case you try and to something to hurt it, and the other cautiously takes it. You ask why they are so nervous, but they're busy eating the food. The reason seems to be that they don't like humans that much, since they aren't adaptant to them. What would you like to do?

Meadow

I'll tell them that i don't want to hurt them. Then I'll whisper to Steve to let them know that i was looking for an eevee, but i don't want to split them up, and i don't want to make one come with me if iut doesn't want too. If they still don' trust me, i'll offer to let them talk to different one of my pokes if necessary. I'll also offer them a couple more pieces of food to show them that i don't mean to or want to harm either of them.

edit: typos x.X

SilverMachop
21st August 2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Jay:
SilverMachop

Now, you discharge a Crystal Ball at the Treecko, he is absorbed and this time has no intentions of escaping. He's captured! Congratulations! What would you like to do now?
Treecko (M) Level 9

Meadow

WOO-HOO! (http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/poitier/135/woohoo.wav)
I think that I will call him Captain Olimar, after the Pikmin-recruiting hero! Fear the power of the plants! :D
I'll will stay in the Meadow for a bit longer, looking for some more Pokémon!

Enile Zemula
21st August 2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Enile Zemula

All the pokémon in the room wave back at you as you wave at them zestfully. In the following room, you discover a Ponyta and a Blaziken perched around a pool with nothing in it, at first sight. However, you also notice a Sableye hovering in the air above them. What are you going to do?

S Caves

Oooooh. I'll use my Master Ball on Blaziken, and ask Ponyta if it wants to come with us. If yes, I'll use my Fast Ball on it. If no, I'll continue on.

Angel Blossom
21st August 2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Angel Blossom

Okay you cruel, cruel person XD Bye-bye Solrock, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Meowth. ;_;

After waving good bye to so many of your captees, you continue searching for more pokémon of most likely a tougher potency. You reach a point where there’s a bunch of rocks, and you sit down. You glance down into the water, and notice a little edge. On it are a bunch of Staryu and Swinub idling away time. What will you do?


River

I'll pass, and continue exploring the area. :D Tee hee.

Interpol HQ
21st August 2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Interpol HQ

For some weird reason, you check your head and your back to see if they’re occupied. Thankfully, they aren’t, and you decide to walk up to the Jumpluff. They seem to remember you since they’ve been following you around everywhere deviously, and they tend to have a liking for you. Interested yet again, what will you do?

Forest

Well i guess ill ask them if they want to join my team.

andyizcool
21st August 2003, 03:41 PM
I would like to start capturing Pokemon and I would like to start at the Lake as I love Water Pokemon and the odd Dragon Pokemon might be great. Do I have any Pokemon to battle with to weak others or do I need to capture one first?

~Andrew

*Murkrow
21st August 2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Jay


Sneasel(h)Obsessive

The Houndoom won’t listen to you, but you soon realize that the yelping intensifies when the Sableye reappears, so that must be causing a disturbance for him. Now, all of a sudden, there a two Sableye! The other one the Houndoom hasn’t noticed yet, since it’s sneaking up from behind him. It looks like that ghostly fiend is about to spook him. What will you do?



Hm, I think I'll grab the nearest rock I can off of the floor and chuck it at the Sableye sneaking up behid the Houndoom.

Pikachu101
21st August 2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Pikachu101

Steve was kind enough to answer your questions, but you can find traits on any comprehensible pokédex out there. (Just search for it)

Determined to murder that Exeggutor ( >=D ) you use a range of attacks that will be almost sure to weaken it too much to cause it to faint <_< Or so we hope… your Magmar initiates with a blast of fire power, which knocks over the poor Exeggutor to the ground, and his coconuts catch on fire lol. He instantly goes up in flames whilst your Corsola sends spike shots at him. What are you going to do now (before he faints)?

South Caves

I'll throw a Ultra Ball at it before it faints.

Interpol HQ
21st August 2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by andyizcool
Do I have any Pokemon to battle with to weak others or do I need to capture one first?

When you first start out you get a master ball, an ultra ball, a great ball, 3 pokeballs and 5 other special balls. You can find the special balls on the first page

Plague
21st August 2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Plague

Yes, you can start off anywhere, and yeah you can run away from anyone you want. =D Enjoy.

You begin your adventure in the first room of the Eastern Caverns, where you hope to find lots of strong pokémon to befriend. In the first room, you first notice two Machop fighting against a fairly tough Heracross. What would you like to do?

I'm not really interested in any of them, so I'll pass them by. Oh, one question. What are the chances of finding that secret spot? :P

Jay
22nd August 2003, 09:55 AM
Espeon12

Ignoring that lot, you decide to continue deeper into the southern caverns. In the next room, you observe a long Camerupt wandering around a few baby Numels. They appear to all be very happy together. What would you like to do?

Blastoise Fan

The Sneasel and the Misdreavus don’t want to come along with you, as they are perfectly fine being with each other in the caverns together. Maybe you’d like to try something else? O_o

Dragon_Claw

They don’t particularly interest you, so you decide to check out a different part of the caverns, hoping for better luck. Entering a small, narrow hole implemented in the wall, you successfully have made it into the following room. More fire pokémon reside here, with many Ponyta and Houndour around the place. What would you like to do?

Hexae

The Grovyle and Tropius wish you luck as well, as you all continue on your ways. You reenter the forestry and resume your search in the woodlands again. A few Pidgey fly around the place, as well as a few Ledyba checking out some of the flowers to one side of the woods. What are you going to do?

Homeofmew

You continue to look around the river for more pokémon. Alongside the route that you’re traveling on, you see two Totodile kissing passionately by a tree. Looking down back into the river area for a moment, you see lots of Seel floating along with the current of the water. What would you like to do?

Skrusti

Slightly hyper after catching both of those pokémon, you continue onwards in search for more pokémon that may want to join you. However, you needn’t travel very far to encounter a few more organisms. A Togepi and an Ivysaur play freely beside a pond close by. What would you like to do?

Nala98

Continuing to reassure them that you aren’t a threat, you give them more food to occupy their thoughts. Whispering to Steve your plan, he nods and understands. Although both Eevee’s seem to finally show signs of acclimatization, they aren’t confident enough to come along with you. Maybe you’d like to send one of your other captees out?

SilverMachop

Enthralled after your Treecko capture, you decide to continue exploring the meadows for a little bit longer. Not traveling far, you are suddenly blocked by a group of Oddish that instantly sprout out of the ground. Whilst they’ve stopped you, immediately you see a Venusaur walk past behind them. What would you like to do?

Enile Zemula

That Blaziken interests you greatly, so without wasting any time you chuck the Master Ball at him :O Congratulations! You ask the Ponyta if it’ll come along, but she instantly charges out of the room. Oops, bad idea <_< Anyway, you decide to continue onwards. In the following room, you noticed two very powerful pokémon fighting: a Houndoom and a Typhlosion. They haven’t noticed your presence yet :O. What would you like to do?

Angel Blossom

Walking onwards, you keep a careful watch in the water for more pokémon that may interest you. Discovering a group of three Totodile swimming together, directly behind them is a Kingdra that appears she wants to follow them somewhere. :O What will you do?

Interpol HQ

They happened to have planned that one of them will come along with you, so yes xD The other will just stay behind if you decide to bring one of them along with your team. Which ball will you use?

Andyizcool

Welcome to the Crystal Caves! xD You don’t start with any pokémon but usually the first one you attempt to capture is quite easy to be fair.

You decide to begin at the lake where you hope to find many water pokémon that’ll suit you for your empty team. On arrival, you glance down into the lake and discover a Feebas with a bunch of Tentacool encircling him. What would you like to do?

Sneasel(H)Obsessive

Remember the location :O

Grabbing a nearby rock, you chuck it at the Sableye, but unfortunately, he was phased so it didn’t really do anything. Though he now has spotted you and so has the Houndoom. The Houndoom charges up and hides behind you so you can protect him <_< What are you going to do?

Pikachu101

You discharge your only current Ultra Ball, and the Exeggutor is absorbed and without a chance of escaping. Congratulations! =D What will you do now?
Exeggutor (M) Level 22

Plague

Eek. You forgot your location also >_> Remember to state it next time. The secret spot? Chances of finding that are impossible =P

They don’t interest you, so you decide to continue onwards. In the following room, you discover a bunch of Meditite meditating with a few Absol lurking around the dark corners of the sector. What would you like to do?

Hexae
22nd August 2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Hexae

The Grovyle and Tropius wish you luck as well, as you all continue on your ways. You reenter the forestry and resume your search in the woodlands again. A few Pidgey fly around the place, as well as a few Ledyba checking out some of the flowers to one side of the woods. What are you going to do?

Forest ·» I'll go further into the woods past the flowers.
I'm also going to release my Porygon and Seel. :< Bye guys..

Dragon_Claw
22nd August 2003, 10:06 AM
They don’t particularly interest you, so you decide to check out a different part of the caverns, hoping for better luck. Entering a small, narrow hole implemented in the wall, you successfully have made it into the following room. More fire pokémon reside here, with many Ponyta and Houndour around the place. What would you like to do?

<south caverns>

Ponyta and houndoor amaze me as much as chewed out bubble gum, so I'll keep walking

andyizcool
22nd August 2003, 10:49 AM
You decide to begin at the lake where you hope to find many water pokémon that’ll suit you for your empty team. On arrival, you glance down into the lake and discover a Feebas with a bunch of Tentacool encircling him. What would you like to do?

Lake
I hate to sound stupid but I try my best to scare off the Tentacools and I don't think anything think will work. I need to save that helpless Water pokemon so can I use one of my three Pokeballs on the Feebas?

~Andrew

Espeon12
22nd August 2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Espeon12

Ignoring that lot, you decide to continue deeper into the southern caverns. In the next room, you observe a long Camerupt wandering around a few baby Numels. They appear to all be very happy together. What would you like to do?


<<South Caverns>>

I'll continue walking...

Wolfsong
22nd August 2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

Continuing to reassure them that you aren’t a threat, you give them more food to occupy their thoughts. Whispering to Steve your plan, he nods and understands. Although both Eevee’s seem to finally show signs of acclimatization, they aren’t confident enough to come along with you. Maybe you’d like to send one of your other captees out?

Meadow

I'd release Ranec my white umbreon with black rings (juiced) and have him talk to them. If they finally seem to trust me, I'll have Steve and Ranec (father and son) ask them where i could maybe find a larger group of eevee in hopes that one of the larger group might want to come with me. I will also have them reassure that i won't try to make an eevee come with me against its will.

*Murkrow
22nd August 2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Jay



Sneasel(H)Obsessive
Grabbing a nearby rock, you chuck it at the Sableye, but unfortunately, he was phased so it didn’t really do anything. Though he now has spotted you and so has the Houndoom. The Houndoom charges up and hides behind you so you can protect him <_< What are you going to do?





East Caverns

Hm, I think I'll hold out an empty Pokéball to the Houndoom and tell it that if it goes inside then we'll both have a better chance of getting out of this situation ok.

SilverMachop
22nd August 2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Jay:
SilverMachop

Enthralled after your Treecko capture, you decide to continue exploring the meadows for a little bit longer. Not traveling far, you are suddenly blocked by a group of Oddish that instantly sprout out of the ground. Whilst they’ve stopped you, immediately you see a Venusaur walk past behind them. What would you like to do?

Meadow

Wow, Venusaur! I have not used my Master Ball yet, so I jump over the Oddish, and throw the Master Ball at Venusaur!

(I am allowed to do this with the Master Ball, right?)

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
22nd August 2003, 12:54 PM
Skrusti

Slightly hyper after catching both of those pokémon, you continue onwards in search for more pokémon that may want to join you. However, you needn’t travel very far to encounter a few more organisms. A Togepi and an Ivysaur play freely beside a pond close by. What would you like to do?



*Meadows*

Whee! I'll release my Zigzagoon to ask them if they want to join. I'll have him tell them I'm a good trainer who don't like battling Pokemon if they don't want to join :D If they do, I'll use my last two Pokeballs on em. If they don't I'll continue on :D *No sence in capturing them, if they don't like me :/*

homeofmew
22nd August 2003, 01:02 PM
Posted By Jay
Homeofmew

You continue to look around the river for more pokémon. Alongside the route that you’re traveling on, you see two Totodile kissing passionately by a tree. Looking down back into the river area for a moment, you see lots of Seel floating along with the current of the water. What would you like to do?


:o Send out my Pikachu, Let it Shock The Male Totodile and I use a Poke Ball on it, and then I have Pikachu shock one of the Seel, and Throw a PokeBall at the shocked seel.

Continue at the river.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
22nd August 2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Blastoise Fan

The Sneasel and the Misdreavus don’t want to come along with you, as they are perfectly fine being with each other in the caverns together. Maybe you’d like to try something else? O_o


North Caverns

I'll tell them it's no problem and continue exploring. :)

Enile Zemula
22nd August 2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Enile Zemula

That Blaziken interests you greatly, so without wasting any time you chuck the Master Ball at him :O Congratulations! You ask the Ponyta if it’ll come along, but she instantly charges out of the room. Oops, bad idea <_< Anyway, you decide to continue onwards. In the following room, you noticed two very powerful pokémon fighting: a Houndoom and a Typhlosion. They haven’t noticed your presence yet :O. What would you like to do?

S Caves

May I have Blaziken's stats?

I watch, awaiting the outcome of the fight.

aragornbird
22nd August 2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Jay

None of those pokémon interests you fully, so to where those Lileep reside, you enter that part of the woodlands. In these areas, there are lots of bird pokémon, and what luck. Close by, you see a few Spearow laying asleep in nests (the baby ones) and the elder ones on the kindling deceitfully examining your every move. There are a few Taillow in this part of the woods also, and they are yet to notice you. What will you do?

(Forest)

Neat!
I'll go after one of the adult Spearow by sending out Aeragorn and Gulliver. I'll tell Gulliver to use Water Gun and Aeragorn to use Drill Peck, then I'll throw an Ultra Ball.

Angel Blossom
22nd August 2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Angel Blossom

Walking onwards, you keep a careful watch in the water for more pokémon that may interest you. Discovering a group of three Totodile swimming together, directly behind them is a Kingdra that appears she wants to follow them somewhere. :O What will you do?


¤ River ¤

Although Kingdra is tempting, I will have to continue exploring the area for different Pokemon. ^^;; La dee da.. o.o

Pikachu101
22nd August 2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Pikachu101You discharge your only current Ultra Ball, and the Exeggutor is absorbed and without a chance of escaping. Congratulations! =D What will you do now?
Exeggutor (M) Level 22

L22!!! woopee!! It's bred on will be psychic

South Caves
I'll pack up and go to the East Caves with a side trip to a pokecenter

Jay
22nd August 2003, 06:46 PM
Hexae

I tried to enter you as a font on MS Word XD Anyway, bai-bai Porygon and Seel :< *Sniffle*

You disturb the Ledyba for a chance to go and see what’s beyond the flower garden. Once you arrive at the suspected spot, you find yourself somewhere deep within in the woods, with the area illuminated in a jade green. There are a few Delibird and Spearow around, with Bellsprout hiding in the tall grass. What would you like to do?

Dragon_Claw

Those pokémon really don’t interest you, so you decide to continue on with chewed up bubblegum stuck to the bottom of your walking shoes XD In the following room of the caverns, you discover many more Poochyena than you originally did, with a few Crawdant in a pool of water in the center. What would you like to do?

Andyizcool

Moving your hand around in the water appears to have worked, and the Tentacool flee the area which makes way for your chance to capture the Feebas. Amazed, you pull out a fresh poké ball from your pocket, and toss it into the water which makes contact with the water-pokémon. She is absorbed into the ball. It shakes and shakes continuously, and in the end you finally have caught your first pokémon! Wow, that was easy, congratulations! What do you do now?

Espeon12

They don’t interest you either, so you continue onwards for more pokémon. In the following room, you encounter many Absol, Ponyta and Sneasel all in one room together. They appear to be having a good time, almost like a faction. What would you like to do?

Nala98

After Ranec does a bit of bantering with both Eevees, they appear to have finally gained your trust. Petting Ranec at his work, they both lead you to a bigger group of Eevees not far up. Eventually you all reach a fenced part of the meadow, and inside it are about twenty Eevees! Now what would you like to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

The Houndoom assumes that it’ll be a good idea if he did come along with you after all, so you hold out your Poké Ball so he can go in and be protected, and it works. Congratulations! The Sableye floats over to you and asks you where the Houndoom is. What will you say, or do, in return?
Houndoom (M) Level 17

SilverMachop

Jumping over the Oddish instantly, you charge up to the Venusaur in the distance. He notices you, but before he can attack you launch the purplish master ball that you wish to use right now. Once contacted with his head, he was quickly absorbed and caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?
Venusaur (M) Level 18

Skrusti

Your Zigzagoon attempts to reason with both of them. Togepi appears to be very interested to come along, though the Ivysaur is perfectly happy where he is. You give Togepi a Pokvery interested to come along, though the Ivysaur is perfectly happy where he is. You give Togepi a Poké Ball to go in, and she happily is caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?
Togepi (F) Level 8

Homeofmew

Pikachu unleashes a mass fury of powerful electrical jolts around the water, which electrifies the water, shocking everyone in it, and the Totodiles and the Seels. You toss a Poké Ball at one of each species, as they appear to have no chance of escaping. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?
Totodile (F) Level 10
Seel (M) Level 10

Blastoise Fan

“No problem”, you say, as you continue onwards for possibly more pokémon that’ll join. In another part of the caverns that you soon arrive in, you discover a few pokémon of the same species in the one room. A few Absol are lying asleep on the floor while a few Duskull levitate in the air, continuing to spook the haunted caverns. What would you like to do?

Enile Zemula

Blaziken (M) Level 16
Interested, you continue to watch the fight and see who may turn out to be victor. Typhlosion orders a name of flammable strikes, but the Houndoom appears to be winning as a final dark assault crowns him the victor. Now what would you like to do?

Aragornbird

Aeragorn flies up to one of the adult Spearow to attack, and slashes at one with its very sharp beak. Ouchies x_x;; Gulliver is then sent out to combat him, and he instantly drenches the poor Spearow with a water gun. As the other Spearow fly off in apprehension, you toss your Ultra Ball at him. With no chance of escaping, he proves to be a successful capture! Congratulations, what would you like to do now?
Spearow (M) Level 9

Angel Blossom

They don’t interest you enough for you to be able to capture them, so you decide to continue onwards. Not far up, you peer down into the river and notice a few Psyduck swimming about, but there’s also something else ahead. It’s a Bagon sheltered under a tree! What are you going to do?

Pikachu101

After a trip to the pokécenter, where your captees have been fully revitalized, you decide to take a trip to the Eastern Caverns. On arrival, the first room contains a few Makuhita with a Poliwrath swimming about in a pool of water. The Makuhita just watch him miraculously. What would you like to do?

Interpol HQ
22nd August 2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Interpol HQ

They happened to have planned that one of them will come along with you, so yes xD The other will just stay behind if you decide to bring one of them along with your team. Which ball will you use?


Forest

I will use a great ball and continue deeper into the forest

Angel Blossom
22nd August 2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Angel Blossom

They don’t interest you enough for you to be able to capture them, so you decide to continue onwards. Not far up, you peer down into the river and notice a few Psyduck swimming about, but there’s also something else ahead. It’s a Bagon sheltered under a tree! What are you going to do?


River

Gosh! Bagon is so close to what I'm looking for, but I'll have to pass and continue exploring the area. ^^''

Dragon_Claw
22nd August 2003, 07:47 PM
Those pokémon really don’t interest you, so you decide to continue on with chewed up bubblegum stuck to the bottom of your walking shoes XD In the following room of the caverns, you discover many more Poochyena than you originally did, with a few Crawdant in a pool of water in the center. What would you like to do?

<South Caverns>

I'll go stand by the water and asks if the Crawdaunt wan't to come on my adventure. If yess, I'll give it a great ball. If no, I'll continue walking

Jay
22nd August 2003, 07:57 PM
Interpol HQ

Giving one of the Jumpluff a Great Ball, she's absorbed into it and caught. Congratulations! =D After that, you decide to look around the serene place for the time being. Looking not far up, there's a Skarmory nesting on the ground, and there also appears to be a Shuppet mysteriously floating around him. What would you like to do?
Jumpluff (F) Level 21

Angel Blossom

You continue to explore the area, as they don't interest you very much either. Looking further down into the river, you see many Poliwag and Carvanha that appear to be swimming calmly in the water. What would you like to do?

Dragon_Claw

The Crawdaunt are very happen to come along with you, so you grab a Great Ball for one of them to be absorbed into, and it works! Congratulations, what do you do now?
Crawdaunt (M) Level 7

Angel Blossom
22nd August 2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Angel Blossom

You continue to explore the area, as they don't interest you very much either. Looking further down into the river, you see many Poliwag and Carvanha that appear to be swimming calmly in the water. What would you like to do?


River

I'll continue exploring. None of these Pokemon really interest me, sorry... x.x;;

Interpol HQ
22nd August 2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Interpol HQ

Giving one of the Jumpluff a Great Ball, she's absorbed into it and caught. Congratulations! =D After that, you decide to look around the serene place for the time being. Looking not far up, there's a Skarmory nesting on the ground, and there also appears to be a Shuppet mysteriously floating around him. What would you like to do?
Jumpluff (F) Level 21


Forest

Ill throw and Ultraball at the Skarmony and a great ball at the Shuppet.

Toxicity
22nd August 2003, 08:39 PM
Gothic Latias

Disappointed at not catching the Sneasel, you shamefully continue onwards into the following room of the caverns. In there you discover many Torchic children roaming around the room everywhere, and an Alakazam also resides around them. He appears to be a babysitter xD What would you like to do?

Southern Caverns

I wave at them before continuing, I don't wanna see their parents ticked when they return to see a child missing.

Espeon12
22nd August 2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Espeon12

They don’t interest you either, so you continue onwards for more pokémon. In the following room, you encounter many Absol, Ponyta and Sneasel all in one room together. They appear to be having a good time, almost like a faction. What would you like to do?


<<South Caverns>>

Muahaha. I'll try to not draw too much attention to myself and find a Ponyta that doesn't seem to be having as much fun as the others, or at least one that's not exactly the center of attention. I'll try to talk to it so he/she's comfortable around me.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
22nd August 2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Jay


Skrusti

Your Zigzagoon attempts to reason with both of them. Togepi appears to be very interested to come along, though the Ivysaur is perfectly happy where he is. You give Togepi a Pokvery interested to come along, though the Ivysaur is perfectly happy where he is. You give Togepi a Poké Ball to go in, and she happily is caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?
Togepi (F) Level 8



Whee :D I'll pack up and head towards South Caverns :D *Goes to update his site*

homeofmew
22nd August 2003, 10:30 PM
posted by jay
Homeofmew

Pikachu unleashes a mass fury of powerful electrical jolts around the water, which electrifies the water, shocking everyone in it, and the Totodiles and the Seels. You toss a Poké Ball at one of each species, as they appear to have no chance of escaping. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?
Totodile (F) Level 10
Seel (M) Level 10

I would like to move towards the West Caverns

SilverMachop
22nd August 2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Jay:
SilverMachop

Jumping over the Oddish instantly, you charge up to the Venusaur in the distance. He notices you, but before he can attack you launch the purplish master ball that you wish to use right now. Once contacted with his head, he was quickly absorbed and caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?
Venusaur (M) Level 18

Meadow

Yay! Welcome to the team, dude! I'll call him Ancient of War, after the building/tree warrior in Warcraft III! His bred-on move will be Light Screen, and his TM will be Earthquake.
I think I will leave the Meadow and enter the Desert.

Enile Zemula
23rd August 2003, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Enile Zemula

Blaziken (M) Level 16
Interested, you continue to watch the fight and see who may turn out to be victor. Typhlosion orders a name of flammable strikes, but the Houndoom appears to be winning as a final dark assault crowns him the victor. Now what would you like to do?


S Caves

I tell the Houndoom that it is a strong fighter before moving on.

Plague
23rd August 2003, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Plague

Eek. You forgot your location also >_> Remember to state it next time. The secret spot? Chances of finding that are impossible =P

They don’t interest you, so you decide to continue onwards. In the following room, you discover a bunch of Meditite meditating with a few Absol lurking around the dark corners of the sector. What would you like to do?

I don't know where I am, but I want to be in the South Caverns. Anyway, I'm still not interested... I'm not sure, I'm feeling picky today.

Dragon_Claw
23rd August 2003, 08:51 AM
The Crawdaunt are very happen to come along with you, so you grab a Great Ball for one of them to be absorbed into, and it works! Congratulations, what do you do now?

<South Caverns>

With my new capture, I'll walk further in the caverns. Uh....after getting that chewing gum off the bodem of my walking shoes

Pikachu101
23rd August 2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Pikachu101

After a trip to the pokécenter, where your captees have been fully revitalized, you decide to take a trip to the Eastern Caverns. On arrival, the first room contains a few Makuhita with a Poliwrath swimming about in a pool of water. The Makuhita just watch him miraculously. What would you like to do?

East Caves

I'll ask the Makuhita if it wants to come with me assuring it that we are friendly. If yes hold out a pokeball, if not leave it alone.
And i'll have Coral compliment the Poliwrath on it's great swimming.

*Murkrow
23rd August 2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Jay



Sneasel(h)Obsessive

The Houndoom assumes that it’ll be a good idea if he did come along with you after all, so you hold out your Poké Ball so he can go in and be protected, and it works. Congratulations! The Sableye floats over to you and asks you where the Houndoom is. What will you say, or do, in return?
Houndoom (M) Level 17





East Caverns

Yay, Houndoom^_^ As his Bred on move he'll have Counter and his L10 TM he'll have, um, Solarbeam.

Er, I'll hide Houndooms Pokéball behind my back and point behind the two Sableye's and say he went over there. Then when they look behind I'll yell 'suckers' and run like hell into the next room.

Dark Dragonite
23rd August 2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Dark Dragonite

Making sure they’re all okay, they confirm it and everyone appears to have not received an injury from that horrible gang of Sneasel and Machop. The Mightyena appears to have a liking for you after what you had done for everyone, and is more than glad to join your team. The Poochyena are happy too. Which ball would you like to use?


East Caverns

I will use an Ultra ball, since I should have all the balls again.

Then we will travel to the Meadow.

andyizcool
23rd August 2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Moving your hand around in the water appears to have worked, and the Tentacool flee the area which makes way for your chance to capture the Feebas. Amazed, you pull out a fresh poké ball from your pocket, and toss it into the water which makes contact with the water-pokémon. She is absorbed into the ball. It shakes and shakes continuously, and in the end you finally have caught your first pokémon! Wow, that was easy, congratulations! What do you do now?

Lake

Wow, my first captured Pokemon I would like to keep the Feebas and what are it's level, gender and moves? I think I will stay around the Lake a bit more because I want to find another Water Pokemon that I might like. Maybe I'll just take a little nap by the Lake with my new captured Pokemon.

~Andrew

aragornbird
23rd August 2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Aragornbird

Aeragorn flies up to one of the adult Spearow to attack, and slashes at one with its very sharp beak. Ouchies x_x;; Gulliver is then sent out to combat him, and he instantly drenches the poor Spearow with a water gun. As the other Spearow fly off in apprehension, you toss your Ultra Ball at him. With no chance of escaping, he proves to be a successful capture! Congratulations, what would you like to do now?
Spearow (M) Level 9

(FOREST)

Now I'll continue to explore the forest, looking especially through the branches of the trees for any Pokemon.

Hexae
23rd August 2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Jay
I tried to enter you as a font on MS Word XD Anyway, bai-bai Porygon and Seel :< *Sniffle*

You disturb the Ledyba for a chance to go and see what’s beyond the flower garden. Once you arrive at the suspected spot, you find yourself somewhere deep within in the woods, with the area illuminated in a jade green. There are a few Delibird and Spearow around, with Bellsprout hiding in the tall grass. What would you like to do?

Forest..
o_O lol.

I'd like to go to the East Caverns now, please. ^_^;;

Phantom of Innocence-BF
24th August 2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Blastoise Fan

“No problem”, you say, as you continue onwards for possibly more pokémon that’ll join. In another part of the caverns that you soon arrive in, you discover a few pokémon of the same species in the one room. A few Absol are lying asleep on the floor while a few Duskull levitate in the air, continuing to spook the haunted caverns. What would you like to do?



North Cavern

Hmm...I think I'll travel to the Meadow now.

Wolfsong
24th August 2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

After Ranec does a bit of bantering with both Eevees, they appear to have finally gained your trust. Petting Ranec at his work, they both lead you to a bigger group of Eevees not far up. Eventually you all reach a fenced part of the meadow, and inside it are about twenty Eevees! Now what would you like to do?

Meadow

I'll look and see if i can find a shiny eevee. If there is one, I'll hae Ranec and Steve approach it friendly and talk to it. If there aren't any shiny eevee's in the group, I'll have them pick out a female eevee and aproach her and talk to her for a bit.

Jay
24th August 2003, 04:58 PM
Angel Blossom

They don't appear to interest you either, so you continue on like you have been for a while =/ Looking into a section of the water ahead you notice many groups of Psyduck, Marill and Horsea playing with each other. There also appears to be a Golduck swimming underwater, from the looks of the shadow and the colour anyway. What are you going to do?

Interpol HQ

Without contending with them, you toss an Ultra Ball at the Skarmory. Surprisingly, he had no trouble escaping. Congratulations! Next, you launch a Great Ball at the Shuppet, and she goes in. Though she instantly breaks free. Aww =/ She doesn't appear to notice your presence either lol. What are you going to do?
Skarmory (M) Level 14

Gothic Latias

Continuing onwars from that lot, you eventually come across a group of Poochyena grouped together for some reason. There are also a few Ponyta and Houndour in the room whom appear to be just lazing around. What would you like to do?

Espeon12

Amongst the group, you do eventually notice on Ponyta that isn't mingling amongst the rest. You talk to it for a little while so it gets used to you, and she's very happy that you came to cheer her up, and she feels comfortable around you now. What would you like to do?

Skrusti

Packing up after your successful Togepi capture, you decide to head to the South Caverns for some more pokémon that you like. On arrival, you immediately head into the first room of the caverns. In there you discover a Wynaut just standing there. There's also a Torchic hopping around the room. What would you like to do?

Homeofmew

After both successful captures, you head onwards to the grubby Western Caverns. The stench hurts your nose after breathing in so much puke from the first room, but you continue onwards anyway. In the first room, you discover a Scyther soaring around a Spinarak whom appears to be getting confused. What would you like to do?

SilverMachop

You feel ecstatic after capturing a Venusaur, and you jump around in joy all the way to the Desert =P Once you arrive, a light sandstorm picks up and speedily dies down as soon as it was formed. After all the sand was cleared, you notice a Phanpy and a Cubone staring at you. What would you like to do?

Enile Zemula

"You're a strong fighter!" you say to the Houndoom, and he barks in a way to say thanks before you continue. In the next room, the area appears to be small since there are rocks covering most of the exits. Laying on top of one of the rocks is a Metang, with a few Wynaut watching it from a distance. What would you like to do?

Plague

Ignoring them, you continue in the Southern Caverns and let your 'pickiness' decide which pokémon you want. In the next room, you see a small body of water. On the side of the pond you see a Slowbro. What would you like to do?

Dragon_Claw

You pick the chewing gum off of your shoe before you continue =p In the following room, you discover a huge brawl between a Torchic and a Ponyta. o_o You don't know what's up but they appear to be fighting pretty roughly. A few Absol are laying back and spectating the outcome of this. What would you like to do?

Pikachu101

The Poliwrath thanks you for the compliment, and as for the Makuhita, it doesn't prefer to be captured, so it'll just stay here in the room. After that you continue onwards into the following room. Discovering a few Meditite grouped together strangely, a Sableye levitates the spooked bunch of fighting pokémon. What would you like to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Very happy with your Houndoom capture, you deal with the Sableye. You point behind them and he falls for it, yelling 'suckers' as you exit the room, the Sableye still bedaffled. In another room of the caverns, there's a big pool of water in the median with Carvanha and Sharpedo in it. There's also Tyrogue in the room practice fighting. What are you going to do?

Dark Dragonite

The Ultra Ball successfully is able to capture the Mightyena. Congratulations! After that, you make your way to the meadow. On arrival, you end up in a bushy field with lots of hedges. A Tropius lies down asleep not far ahead, as well as a group of Magnemite floating around him. What would you like to do?
Edit: Forgetting to put the pokemon in after capturing is quite the habit of mine now. x_o;;
Mightyena (M) Level 14

Andyizcool

You'll need to discover the moves yourself. All the moves it learns up to Level 10 and 1 bred on and 1 TM move.
Feebas (F) Level 10

Happy after your capture, you continue to search at the Lake for more pokémon that you may like. Lying in the body of water that engulfs most of the area, you see two Lapras swimming along the shoreline, and a few Barboach closer to you. What would you like to do?

Aragornbird

Deciding to look through a few branches, you see an area covered in Weedle. x_x There's also a pretty weak Yanma flying around in that area, but you are unsure of why it is so weak. What would you like to do?

Hexae

They don't seem to interest you, and you eventually decide to switch locations and try your luck at the Eastern Caverns. Good luck! In the first room of the caverns, you discover Machop and Bagon having a conversation together in the middle of the room. What would you like to do?

Blastoise Fan

You also decide to switch locations, and you consider heading to the meadow. When you arrive there, you land on a grassy oval field. There are Voltorb rolling all around the place with a few Chinchou out of its environment. o_O What are you going to do?

Nala98

There appear to be no shiny Eevee's, but there are sure to be some females around. You ask your eeveelutions to distinguish one from the pack and talk to her for a bit. They enter and you can see their heads moving around in the tightly fenced area, and they soon enough stop for a moment and talk to one of the Eevee's. You must be in luck! What would you like to do now?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
24th August 2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Blastoise Fan

You also decide to switch locations, and you consider heading to the meadow. When you arrive there, you land on a grassy oval field. There are Voltorb rolling all around the place with a few Chinchou out of its environment. o_O What are you going to do?


Meadow

I'll keep going. :)

Wolfsong
24th August 2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

There appear to be no shiny Eevee's, but there are sure to be some females around. You ask your eeveelutions to distinguish one from the pack and talk to her for a bit. They enter and you can see their heads moving around in the tightly fenced area, and they soon enough stop for a moment and talk to one of the Eevee's. You must be in luck! What would you like to do now?

Meadow

I'll cautiously aproach my pokes and the female eevee. I'll offer her a piece of food, and ask her if she wants to join my team.

Hexae
24th August 2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Hexae

They don't seem to interest you, and you eventually decide to switch locations and try your luck at the Eastern Caverns. Good luck! In the first room of the caverns, you discover Machop and Bagon having a conversation together in the middle of the room. What would you like to do?

East Caverns

I'll move on..

Dragon_Claw
24th August 2003, 06:15 PM
You pick the chewing gum off of your shoe before you continue =p In the following room, you discover a huge brawl between a Torchic and a Ponyta. o_o You don't know what's up but they appear to be fighting pretty roughly. A few Absol are laying back and spectating the outcome of this. What would you like to do?

<south caverns>

Keep walking. I'll keep walking untill I see different kinds of dark types (ignore that last thing if that's concidered hinting)

Angel Blossom
24th August 2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Angel Blossom

They don't appear to interest you either, so you continue on like you have been for a while =/ Looking into a section of the water ahead you notice many groups of Psyduck, Marill and Horsea playing with each other. There also appears to be a Golduck swimming underwater, from the looks of the shadow and the colour anyway. What are you going to do?


River

*sigh* Sorry dude. I'd like to go to the Lake now, please. ^^;;

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
24th August 2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Jay


Skrusti

Packing up after your successful Togepi capture, you decide to head to the South Caverns for some more pokémon that you like. On arrival, you immediately head into the first room of the caverns. In there you discover a Wynaut just standing there. There's also a Torchic hopping around the room. What would you like to do?



*South Caverns*

Hmm....Torchic....Hmm.... Oh, what the hell :D I'll send out me faithful Ziggy <Zigzagoon> To talk to the critters, and ask if they wanna join :D If not, onwards and upwards! HOO HA!

Toxicity
24th August 2003, 07:58 PM
Gothic Latias

Continuing onwars from that lot, you eventually come across a group of Poochyena grouped together for some reason. There are also a few Ponyta and Houndour in the room whom appear to be just lazing around. What would you like to do?

Southrn Caverns

I'll slightly approach the Houndour quietly...wondering if one of them wishes to join me.

aragornbird
24th August 2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Aragornbird

Deciding to look through a few branches, you see an area covered in Weedle. x_x There's also a pretty weak Yanma flying around in that area, but you are unsure of why it is so weak. What would you like to do?

(FOREST)

Well, um....I would really like to see what's wrong with the Yanma, but my urge to catch more Pokemon overpowers that. I'll just continue on. Besides, I just don't like Bugs....

*shrugs*

Enile Zemula
25th August 2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Enile Zemula

"You're a strong fighter!" you say to the Houndoom, and he barks in a way to say thanks before you continue. In the next room, the area appears to be small since there are rocks covering most of the exits. Laying on top of one of the rocks is a Metang, with a few Wynaut watching it from a distance. What would you like to do?

S Caves

Ohh, strong Poke! I'll ask it if It wants to join me. If yes, I'll give it aCrystal Ball. If not, I'll have to catch it by force.:P If I do need to battle it, I'll send out Fier(Blaziken) to Fire Punch it x2(*Hope that's not too much*), then use Crystal Ball.

After capturing/accidently KOing the Metang, I'll move on.

I'll stay with the Metang, though, if it breaks free.

*Murkrow
25th August 2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Jay


Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Very happy with your Houndoom capture, you deal with the Sableye. You point behind them and he falls for it, yelling 'suckers' as you exit the room, the Sableye still bedaffled. In another room of the caverns, there's a big pool of water in the median with Carvanha and Sharpedo in it. There's also Tyrogue in the room practice fighting. What are you going to do?



East Caverns

Bleh, none of those interest me so I'll just continue onto the next room.

Jay
25th August 2003, 08:34 AM
Rambunctious Jamirus

They don't interest you, so you continue a little around the oval. There appears to be a few Togetic levitating slightly off the ground from the air, as well as Tropius soaring high above with the sun shining brightly above. What would you like to do?

Nala98

You walk into the fenced area, but the Eevee's quickly scatter off as soon as you make your way in. Along with the pack, the one that Ranec and Steve were talking to had also disappeared. They all appear to be very frightened. What are you going to do?

Hexae

Continuing onwards into the eerie caverns, you come across a group of Heracross playing with each other. Or are they practice fighting? Unsure at this moment, there's also a Sneasel in the room observing. What would you like to do?

Dragon_Claw

The randomizer thinks otherwise. =O!

You look out for some dark types that may interest you, however, you feel tremendous stomping elavating throughout the ground like a tremor. Emerging from the following room into the one you're in currently, is a Metagross! What are you going to do?

Angel Blossom

Apologizing to me (I think) for your constant running, you decide to run even further to the Lake in hopes for better luck :x On arrival you discover two Slowbro by the edge of the water. Directly behind them are a heard of Corphish. What would you like to do?

Skrusti

None of the pokémon in the room want to join you, as they are perfectly fine where they are currently =/ Oh well, you decide to continue onwards anyway. In the next room, there's a hasty Ponyta racing a sluggish Charmander around the entire room. What would you like to do?

Gothic Latias

One of the Houndour in particular take a great interest in you, running up instantly, he licks your pants o_O Aww! How cute. You've seem to have made a friend without even attempting to try yourself. What would you like to do? Or, what ball would you like to use?

Aragornbird

Decisions, decisions... you decide to move on after pondering over if you should examine the Yanma or not. Continuing a little deeper in the forest, it appears to have turned to night pretty quickly. No other place to go but to lay back against a tree, so you do so and lie there for a bit. The spooky forest is currently haunting with Misdreavus, and something touches your head! Too afraid to move, you just wait until morning and not move o_O When the sun shines, you discover that it was a Swablu sleeping on your head. The Misdreavus appear to be disappearing. What would you like to do?

Enile Zemula

The Metang doesn't want to join you, as it's perfectly fine in its current location. You get slightly annoyed, so you send out Fier to combat it. Your Blaziken is ordered to perform two fiery punches, which knocks the Metang onto the ground. He screeches but quickly gets back on his... toes. :x He looks ready for a fight, and he isn't out of this yet! Maybe he's too strong to catch just now... would you still like to throw the ball anyway?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

They don't interest you either, so you continue onwards. In the following room, you discover many dogs. A few Houndour and Mightyena appear to be in a fight over whom is the best species! o_O What are you going to do?

*Murkrow
25th August 2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Jay



Sneasel(h)Obsessive

They don't interest you either, so you continue onwards. In the following room, you discover many dogs. A few Houndour and Mightyena appear to be in a fight over whom is the best species! o_O What are you going to do?


East Caverns

Hm, seeing as I don't need or want a Houndour or Mightyena at the moment I guess I'll just continue on again.

Jay
25th August 2003, 08:47 AM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive

As stubborn as you, you continue on anyway :o. In the following room you go, and in there is a big pool of water. In there lie a few Kingdra swimming freely. Hmm, what would you like to do?

Pikachu101
25th August 2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Pikachu101

The Poliwrath thanks you for the compliment, and as for the Makuhita, it doesn't prefer to be captured, so it'll just stay here in the room. After that you continue onwards into the following room. Discovering a few Meditite grouped together strangely, a Sableye levitates the spooked bunch of fighting pokémon. What would you like to do?

East Caves

I didn't want to leave that room yet but oh well..

Someone needs to teach Sableye a lesson!! I'll send out Pyro and Trio. Pyro, Fire Spin to Trap it and then Fire Punch it. Trio you use Psychic on it.

Wolfsong
25th August 2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

You walk into the fenced area, but the Eevee's quickly scatter off as soon as you make your way in. Along with the pack, the one that Ranec and Steve were talking to had also disappeared. They all appear to be very frightened. What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll leave, and let them talk, and if the two evees i befriended are still around, ask them to talk to that evee that Steve and Ranec had been tlking too.

Jay
25th August 2003, 09:03 AM
Pikachu101

When someone says "I'll leave it alone" without necessarily saying you're going to stay, I'll assume you're going to leave, ditto in this situation. You didn't say you'll stay, you just said you'd compliment Poliwrath and ask Makuhita if they'd like to join, otherwise, leave it alone. I don't really have enough patience to keep 100% track of everything running.

Trio uses Psychic on the Sableye to... ugh, keep it in place I guess. (You didn't specifically say what you wanted to do with Psychic) Whilst Pyro traps and punches it physically while it's not in its phased form, it appears to be quite effective. Sableye trembles to the ground as fire continues to engulf him from the fire spin. What are you going to do now?

Nala98

You leave the fenced area and the Eevee's slowly rejoice. Ranec and Steve distinguish the Eevee's they found before and they continue to chat for a bit, and they don't appear to be very nervous, still, the others just eye you from inside the enclosed space. What will you do now?

Pikachu101
25th August 2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Pikachu101

When someone says "I'll leave it alone" without necessarily saying you're going to stay, I'll assume you're going to leave, ditto in this situation. You didn't say you'll stay, you just said you'd compliment Poliwrath and ask Makuhita if they'd like to join, otherwise, leave it alone. I don't really have enough patience to keep 100% track of everything running.

Trio uses Psychic on the Sableye to... ugh, keep it in place I guess. (You didn't specifically say what you wanted to do with Psychic) Whilst Pyro traps and punches it physically while it's not in its phased form, it appears to be quite effective. Sableye trembles to the ground as fire continues to engulf him from the fire spin. What are you going to do now?

My mistake I'll have to be more careful.
East Caves

I'll ask the Sableye if it's had enough If it surrenders use a pokeball. If not, continue fire Punching it while Trio continues to keep it from phasing and fleeing with Psychic and then throw Pokeball.
After I'm done with it I'll see if the Medites are okay

Wolfsong
25th August 2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

You leave the fenced area and the Eevee's slowly rejoice. Ranec and Steve distinguish the Eevee's they found before and they continue to chat for a bit, and they don't appear to be very nervous, still, the others just eye you from inside the enclosed space. What will you do now?

Meadow

I'll ask the four of them if they could find the female and talk to her, or if nothign else, have the pair of eevees that i have gained their trust assure the other eevees that i mean no harm. Then have them approach another female or the same one and ask her if she wants to join me.

andyizcool
25th August 2003, 09:14 AM
Posted by Jay
Happy after your capture, you continue to search at the Lake for more pokémon that you may like. Lying in the body of water that engulfs most of the area, you see two Lapras swimming along the shoreline, and a few Barboach closer to you. What would you like to do?

Lake

I send out Feebas and start swimming with her towards the two Lapras to see if they're friendly. I hope they can stick around so I have some water Pokemon to talk to more or even capture. If the Lapras get scared of me I'll follow them from a safe distance maybe they will lead me to more rare water Pokemon.

~Andrew

Dragon_Claw
25th August 2003, 09:14 AM
You look out for some dark types that may interest you, however, you feel tremendous stomping elavating throughout the ground like a tremor. Emerging from the following room into the one you're in currently, is a Metagross! What are you going to do?

<South Caverns>

First, I send out Charmander and Numel. Charmander uses Fire Blast (Bred on: some1 told me it's possible) and Numel uses Ember. They do this untill Metagross is very weakened. Then I throw my Crystal Ball. If that didn't work, I throw an Ultra Ball. If Metagross tries to escape, my fire Pokémon must try to stop him.

Jay
25th August 2003, 09:16 AM
Pikachu101

The Sableye has indeed had enough, and you toss a Pokéball at him and he is absorbed, and caught. Congratulations! You check if the Meditite's are fine, and they appear to be all right, so everything's looking good around here. What are you going to do now? x_x

Nala98

You start a search for a female that's willing to join you, and all four of them start their hunt. Asking countless Eevee's they come across a few females, but especially one that is particularly interested in joining. Ranec runs back to you and tells you the news, and if its alright to bring her out. She's unsure if she wants to come along though. What would you like to do?

Wolfsong
25th August 2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Jay
[Nala98

You start a search for a female that's willing to join you, and all four of them start their hunt. Asking countless Eevee's they come across a few females, but especially one that is particularly interested in joining. Ranec runs back to you and tells you the news, and if its alright to bring her out. She's unsure if she wants to come along though. What would you like to do?

Meadow

I'll tell Ranec that its ok. Then I'll offer the little eevee food, and ask her what i need to do to get her certain that she wants to come iwith me, and I'll ask Ranec to translate.

Jay
25th August 2003, 09:31 AM
Andyizcool

The Lapras rather come up to you, and stop when they get up to your point. You decide to stop also, so sending out Feebas wasn't necessary here. And they look at you peculiarly. What would you like to do now?

Dragon_Claw

Charmander and Numel continuously fire flammable embers at him until his steel armor is burning hot, though he isn't giving up that easily! He counters some of the strikes by using Protect, which evades the strikes, but wastes his energy greatly. The Crystal Ball tosses, but the Metagross just smacks it away into the wall. Whilst he was distracted, an Ultra Ball immediately was launched and he is absorbed off guard, and into the ball safely. The ball rattles and rolls, and under extreme conditions and under such heavy punishment, it was caught! Congratulations! :D. What now?
Metagross (-) Level 23

Nala98

The Eevee comes over, and it's holding a CCP in it's mouth! Aww, what luck! =) She gives it to you and you now have 1 added CCP. Ranec conversates with the Eevee for a little longer, and your Umbreon translates it back to you, saying that she could tell you're a great trainer just by looking at you! ^__^ Great to hear, looks like you don't need to give her any food. Which ball will you use?

andyizcool
25th August 2003, 09:36 AM
Posted by Jay
The Lapras rather come up to you, and stop when they get up to your point. You decide to stop also, so sending out Feebas wasn't necessary here. And they look at you peculiarly. What would you like to do now?

Lake

I asked the Lapras nicely if they've seen any rare Pokemon anywhere in this Lake. Could they take me to a hidden part of the Lake or any rare Pokemon if they've seen any?

~Andrew

Dragon_Claw
25th August 2003, 09:37 AM
Charmander and Numel continuously fire flammable embers at him until his steel armor is burning hot, though he isn't giving up that easily! He counters some of the strikes by using Protect, which evades the strikes, but wastes his energy greatly. The Crystal Ball tosses, but the Metagross just smacks it away into the wall. Whilst he was distracted, an Ultra Ball immediately was launched and he is absorbed off guard, and into the ball safely. The ball rattles and rolls, and under extreme conditions and under such heavy punishment, it was caught! Congratulations! :D. What now?

<South Caverns>

First I pick up my Crystal Ball, and then I go to the river (after going crazy by my capture that is.

Jay
25th August 2003, 09:38 AM
Andyizcool

The Lapras are just here for a friendly stroll around the lake, of sorts. They don't know the surroundings that well so unfortunately they can't help. What do you do now?

Dragon_Claw

Grar. You post too quick.

You jump for joy all the way to the River after successfully capturing a Metagross =D!! When you arrive at the river you look directly in the water. In there you discover many Magikarp X_X There are a few Croconaw also. What would you like to do?

andyizcool
25th August 2003, 09:43 AM
Posted by Jay
The Lapras are just here for a friendly stroll around the lake, of sorts. They don't know the surroundings that well so unfortunately they can't help. What do you do now?

Lake

I don't want to just leave the Lapras so I'll like to be friendly and ask them to take me on a tour round the Lake as much as they know. If we run into any Pokemon I'll see if they can join on this trip around the massive lake or if they want to join me in my quest to capture Pokemon.

~Andrew

Jay
25th August 2003, 09:46 AM
Andyizcool

You ask the Lapras to take you on a journey around the lake, and they accept. You climb aboard their back and you've set sail =D~ Looking around in the water, you discover a few Corsola and a Golduck swimming directly beneath the other Lapras. What would you like to do?

Dragon_Claw

I'll keep your edit spot warm.
edit: nevermind, lol xD

andyizcool
25th August 2003, 09:50 AM
Posted by Jay
You ask the Lapras to take you on a journey around the lake, and they accept. You climb aboard their back and you've set sail =D~ Looking around in the water, you discover a few Corsola and a Golduck swimming directly beneath the other Lapras. What would you like to do?

Lake

I ask the Lapras very nicely if they can Dive into the water and see if they can find any more Pokemon that lie on the sea floor not just the Corsola and Golduck. I also start looking around the lake more for any water Pokemon I might like or find very helpful in my adventure.

~Andrew

Dragon_Claw
25th August 2003, 09:52 AM
You jump for joy all the way to the River after successfully capturing a Metagross =D!! When you arrive at the river you look directly in the water. In there you discover many Magikarp X_X There are a few Croconaw also. What would you like to do?

River

I'm going to look for Pokémon as powerfull as my last capture, So I'll continue walking.

P.s. You're doing a great job

Jay
25th August 2003, 09:55 AM
andyizcool

Depending on how long you can breathe underwater, you dive down with Lapras anyway, and pass the Golduck and the Corsola. Deep to the bottom of the lake's floor, you discover some more Feebas x_x In between them appears to be a sleeping Wartortle. What would you like to do?

Dragon_Claw

Thanks a lot! ^_^

They aren't powerful enough for you, so you look onwards for more powerful pokémon. You look down in the river more but there appears to be no sign of strong pokémon, but you do happen to notice a Milotic swimming around two Totodile that enjoy each other's company. What would you like to do?

andyizcool
25th August 2003, 09:59 AM
Posted by Jay
Depending on how long you can breathe underwater, you dive down with Lapras anyway, and pass the Golduck and the Corsola. Deep to the bottom of the lake's floor, you discover some more Feebas x_x In between them appears to be a sleeping Wartortle. What would you like to do?

Lake

I hold my breath as long as I can as I see the Wartortle and I don't want to wake him up so I sneak up on him. My Feebas hides behind all the other Feebas then attacks the Wortortle to knock him down and I try to capture him by getting a Pokeball ready.

~Andrew

Dragon_Claw
25th August 2003, 10:02 AM
They aren't powerful enough for you, so you look onwards for more powerful pokémon. You look down in the river more but there appears to be no sign of strong pokémon, but you do happen to notice a Milotic swimming around two Totodile that enjoy each other's company. What would you like to do?

River

I call out Crawdaunt and ask him if he can ask the Milotic to join my team. But first, I throw him a piece of food I bought a while ago.

Jay
25th August 2003, 10:04 AM
The Melee Game's Sign-Ups closes in 5 days.

Andyizcool

You set up your scheme for the dozing Wartortle. You send out your Feebas to knock him down, and implemented between all the other Feebas, he keeps ramming into the sleeping tortoise. He doesn't appear to be waking up yet, though I don't think it's doing much damage either. Oh well, you toss a Poké Ball in hopes for some luck, and he is sleeping so it's kind of hard to escape! lol, congratulations! What now?
Wartortle (M) Level 12

Dragon_Claw

Tossing a bit of food down into the river, those pesky Totodile catch it instead and feast on it. The Milotic doesn't notice, but you still decide to go through with your plan and send a pokémon down there to talk to her. She declines. What are you going to do now?

andyizcool
25th August 2003, 10:07 AM
Posted by Jay
You set up your scheme for the dozing Wartortle. You send out your Feebas to knock him down, and implemented between all the other Feebas, he keeps ramming into the sleeping tortoise. He doesn't appear to be waking up yet, though I don't think it's doing much damage either. Oh well, you toss a Poké Ball in hopes for some luck, and he is sleeping so it's kind of hard to escape! lol, congratulations! What now?

Lake

This place is a bit boring now so I leave the Lake and head to the Desert in search of a Steel type Pokemon.

~Andrew

Jay
25th August 2003, 10:11 AM
Andyizcool

Pssh no hinting. =p

You think the Lake is boring, and what good timing, you were running out of breath anyway. On arrival at the desert, you first lay your eyes on a Geodude walking by you. There's also a small group of Camerupt and Numel close by. What do you do?

andyizcool
25th August 2003, 10:17 AM
Posted by Jay
You think the Lake is boring, and what good timing, you were running out of breath anyway. On arrival at the desert, you first lay your eyes on a Geodude walking by you. There's also a small group of Camerupt and Numel close by. What do you do?

Desert

I think I'll just pass them and keep searching the Desert maybe going deeping into the sandstorms. Water Pokemon that I have captured would help me in this place so I'm not scared to go deeper. I think I'll use my Acellerator Gene on Feebas now as she will need to be stronger here.

Sorry I didn't understand the no hinting rule I won't do it again now I know what it means.

~Andrew

Dragon_Claw
25th August 2003, 10:17 AM
Tossing a bit of food down into the river, those pesky Totodile catch it instead and feast on it. The Milotic doesn't notice, but you still decide to go through with your plan and send a pokémon down there to talk to her. She declines. What are you going to do now?

River

I'll recall Crawdaunt and then I'll continue walking, sad I didn't catch Milotic.

Jay
25th August 2003, 10:25 AM
Andyizcool

Where exactly is a pool of water going to be for Milotic to go in the Desert? =o Maybe you'll rethink it. No problem, just remember to read them next time.

You don't need to walk far to come across a few new pokémon. Behind what appears to be a Shuckle is a Mawile watching you suspiciously. What would you like to do?

Dragon_Claw

Sad that you didn't catch a Milotic, you continue to search anyway for more pokémon. In a large section in the river, there appear to be many Horsea and Goldeen swimming over something. What would you like to do? :O

Dragon_Claw
25th August 2003, 10:27 AM
Sad that you didn't catch a Milotic, you continue to search anyway for more pokémon. In a large section in the river, there appear to be many Horsea and Goldeen swimming over something. What would you like to do? :O

River

I'll send out Crawdaunt again and ask it to dive to the bodem, and tell me if it finds any rare Pokémon. If not, we'll continue.

Edit: does anybody know a site with a R/S Pokédex, so I can see my Pokémons attacks

Jay
25th August 2003, 10:36 AM
Dragon_Claw

Here (http://www.psypoke.org/dex)

You divebomb the lot and they all scatter out of the way, and under the water, you see two ferocious Gyarados swimming in the water! They notice your Crawdaunt and they look at him sneakily. What are you going to do? :x

Dragon_Claw
25th August 2003, 11:06 AM
You divebomb the lot and they all scatter out of the way, and under the water, you see two ferocious Gyarados swimming in the water! They notice your Crawdaunt and they look at him sneakily. What are you going to do? :x

River

Are we under water or above?

If under, we swim back and run away.

If above, I sent out Heracross to use Horn Attack, Larvitar to use Ancient Power, Pinser for Faint Attack and Metagross uses Take Down.

P.s. correct me if I'm wrong but Pokémon under lv 10 learn an egg move, Pokémon under lv. 20 an Tm move, but what if they are 23?

Dark Dragonite
25th August 2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Dark Dragonite

The Ultra Ball successfully is able to capture the Mightyena. Congratulations! After that, you make your way to the meadow. On arrival, you end up in a bushy field with lots of hedges. A Tropius lies down asleep not far ahead, as well as a group of Magnemite floating around him. What would you like to do?
Edit: Forgetting to put the pokemon in after capturing is quite the habit of mine now. x_o;;
Mightyena (M) Level 14

YAY!!!!!!!

Meadow

I will continue on, not bothering any pokemon as of yet.

Wolfsong
25th August 2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

The Eevee comes over, and it's holding a CCP in it's mouth! Aww, what luck! =) She gives it to you and you now have 1 added CCP. Ranec conversates with the Eevee for a little longer, and your Umbreon translates it back to you, saying that she could tell you're a great trainer just by looking at you! ^__^ Great to hear, looks like you don't need to give her any food. Which ball will you use?

Meadow

I'll use one of my crystal balls ^^

Then after she is caught, I'll recall Ranec, and Steve and leave the eevees and look in the meadow some more. Once i'm a safe distance away, as much as i hate it, I'll release Mirage back into the wild, and then Let out my new eevee and Steve for company. ^^

Edit: fixed code again

Pikachu101
25th August 2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Pikachu101

The Sableye has indeed had enough, and you toss a Pokéball at him and he is absorbed, and caught. Congratulations! You check if the Meditite's are fine, and they appear to be all right, so everything's looking good around here. What are you going to do now? x_x

Um Sableye's stats?

East Caves

I'll recall Trio and Pyro, and see if any of the Medite's want to come along with me. If one does of I'll give it a piece of food (1 piece). And then continue on.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
25th August 2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Rambunctious Jamirus

They don't interest you, so you continue a little around the oval. There appears to be a few Togetic levitating slightly off the ground from the air, as well as Tropius soaring high above with the sun shining brightly above. What would you like to do?

Meadow

0.O I think u mean me, right? XD Anyway, I'll continue on.

andyizcool
25th August 2003, 01:40 PM
Posted by Jay
You don't need to walk far to come across a few new pokémon. Behind what appears to be a Shuckle is a Mawile watching you suspiciously. What would you like to do?

Desert

I think this place is a bit dead and I can't find a place to let my Water Pokemon have a rest in the Desert. So I think I'll take cover somewhere to get away from this sandstorm because it's getting in my eyes and I can't see any Pokemon in the distance.

~Andrew

Angel Blossom
25th August 2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Angel Blossom

Apologizing to me (I think) for your constant running, you decide to run even further to the Lake in hopes for better luck :x On arrival you discover two Slowbro by the edge of the water. Directly behind them are a heard of Corphish. What would you like to do?


Lake

I'll continue exploring the area for more Pokemon. ^_^

*Murkrow
25th August 2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Sneasel(h)Obsessive

As stubborn as you, you continue on anyway :o. In the following room you go, and in there is a big pool of water. In there lie a few Kingdra swimming freely. Hmm, what would you like to do?


East Caverns

If thats all there is, I think I'll just continue on. Again.

homeofmew
25th August 2003, 06:09 PM
Posted By Jay
Homeofmew

After both successful captures, you head onwards to the grubby Western Caverns. The stench hurts your nose after breathing in so much puke from the first room, but you continue onwards anyway. In the first room, you discover a Scyther soaring around a Spinarak whom appears to be getting confused. What would you like to do?


Send out Pikachu to attack Sycther and I throw a Great Ball at it, I talk to Spinarak and ask it if it wants to come along with me, and get out a pokeball and let it decide.

Discothéque
25th August 2003, 06:46 PM
Ack! So many things to do...

I'd like to release my two Gyrados, Hurrikane and Belisma into the wild. Along with Azura, my Milotic. X_x *pokes and prods them as they leave, all three of them glaring and scowling as I follow after them, squealing and poking them*

*ahem* o_o

I'd also like to go to the Meadow, please. ^^

DarkPrincess
25th August 2003, 08:38 PM
I'll be the most hated person here.. I'd like to disown all my captured Pokémon except my Salamence, Noctowl, Mightyena, Scyther and Dratini.

Toxicity
25th August 2003, 09:54 PM
Gothic Latias

One of the Houndour in particular take a great interest in you, running up instantly, he licks your pants o_O Aww! How cute. You've seem to have made a friend without even attempting to try yourself. What would you like to do? Or, what ball would you like to use?

Southern Caverns

I show it my Ultra Ball...just in case it wants to join me....

andyizcool
26th August 2003, 08:16 AM
I'll be the most hated person here.. I'd like to disown all my captured Pokémon except my Salamence, Noctowl, Mightyena, Scyther and Dratini.

I thought you can't catch Dratini here what's going on?

~Andrew

Jay
26th August 2003, 08:28 AM
Męlée Games closes in 4 days

Dragon_Claw

Level 23 = 2 TM moves, 1 Bred-on move. Above.

Your pokémon launch an all out assault on the Milotic as it becomes drastically weakened from such an assault, but it isn't giving up! Milotic's main target is your Metagross and she curls around him and begins to drench him with freezing cold water. Some of his steel body cools to such a freezing temperature he begins to shiver! Milotic smirks. What are you going to do?

Dark Dragonite

Ecstatic after your recent capture, you continue onwards in hopes for more pokémon like a Mightyena! :o Not walking very far ahead, you notice a fairly friendly Snorlax allowing a Pichu and a Hoothoot jump on his belly like a trampoline. How cute. What would you like to do?

Nala98

The Crystal Ball is launched and she is caught, as you very much expected. Congratulations! However, at the same time, you release your Ditto that helped other's out in so many decisions, you both wave goodbye together. After that you let your new Eevee out to rejoin your Umbreon and Espeon to provide a little company. ^_^ what are you going to do now?
Eevee (F) Level 12

Pikachu101

Sableye (M) Level 8
One of the Meditite does happen to come along, and they stay by your side as you continue to give it food in the process. In the next room you discover a few Makuhita training, and a Crawdaunt lying in a damp spot in the room. What would you like to do?

Blastoise Fan

It’s that avatar! Argh, I’m sorry. ;_; (Yes her avatar scares me like yours xD) I think you may want to check the męlée games, too, if you haven’t already.

They don’t interest so you decide to continue onwards at the meadow for more pokémon you like. However, you don’t come up with very much luck. You just see a few Hoppip float by with the wind along with a couple of Spearow soaring high in the clouds above. What would you like to do?

Andyizcool

DarkPrincess won the Dratini in the first official tournament of the Crystal Caves.

The only type of protection around in the area are a bunch of rocks that you can conceal behind when the sand subsides. It’s a pretty big and lengthy one, so it looks like it’ll be staying around for a bit. In the meantime, you suddenly see a Rhyhorn and a Swinub sniffing around the place in the sandstorm a little further ahead. What would you like to do?

Angel Blossom

Being pickier, you continue to search for more. In the meantime you take a break by the lake and maybe you can spot a few on your break. You doze off for a little bit, but you wake up about 10 minutes later to discover many Crawdaunt surrounding you! One pinches your pants with its claw and you screech, climbing up the nearby tree faster than the speed of light, and you see all of the Crawdaunt snapping their huge claws at you! O_O What are you going to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

The Kingdra don’t interest you, and you move onwards. The following room is covered in a lot of rocks, and hiding behind them are lots of Bagon! O_o There’s also a Makuhita roaming around the place also – he must be hunting or playing with them! What would you like to do?

Homeofmew

State your frigid location god damnit >=O

You didn’t order your Pikachu to attack with anything specifically, so Pika just jumps on Scyther but she easily gets knocked away. You toss your Poké Ball anyway, but Scyther was too strong and knocks it into the back wall with its scythe. Whilst not realizing the trouble your Pikachu is in at the moment, you make a deal with the Spinarak, and he is glad to join you! The Pokéball is enlarged and he is placed inside. Congratulations! What do you do now?
Spinarak (M) Level 9

Discothéque

I knew you’d do that eventually <_< Anyway, you wave goodbye to them and continue on your way to the meadows where you hope to find more and hopefully better pokémon to take care of. Not far up, an Exeggutor comes up to you and waves hello! In its leaves is a giant Paras though, which is bizarre. O_o. What are you going to do?

DarkPrincess

Bye Rachel’s pokémon.

Gothic Latias

The Houndour does want to join you, and you hold out your Ultra Ball for him to go in. Congratulations, he was successfully and officially captured! What do you want to do now?
Houndour (M) Level 8

andyizcool
26th August 2003, 08:33 AM
Posted by Jay
The only type of protection around in the area are a bunch of rocks that you can conceal behind when the sand subsides. It’s a pretty big and lengthy one, so it looks like it’ll be staying around for a bit. In the meantime, you suddenly see a Rhyhorn and a Swinub sniffing around the place in the sandstorm a little further ahead. What would you like to do?

Desert

I really hate hiding behind these rocks they don't help much and maybe those Pokemon over there could lead me to some other Pokemon like their Desert friends. I can't find or see many Pokemon in this Desert so I'll just see if I can follow one of them somewhere.

~Andrew

Jay
26th August 2003, 08:51 AM
I hate to do this, but I'm going to release Swirl, my Poliwrath, and Zamir, my Xatu. They haven't really been fitting in well. :<

Andyizcool

You decide to unconceal yourself from the sandstorm and make yourself vulnerable by following those two pokémon deeper into the desert for hopefully some more interesting life-forms. They lead you to a Wooper and an Anorith lying around in the sand. What would you like to do/

Wolfsong
26th August 2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

The Crystal Ball is launched and she is caught, as you very much expected. Congratulations! However, at the same time, you release your Ditto that helped other's out in so many decisions, you both wave goodbye together. After that you let your new Eevee out to rejoin your Umbreon and Espeon to provide a little company. ^_^ what are you going to do now?
Eevee (F) Level 12

Meadow

I'll keep looking, and pick up my new eevee and carry her in my arms for a bit.

edit: typo

andyizcool
26th August 2003, 08:59 AM
Posted by Jay
You decide to unconceal yourself from the sandstorm and make yourself vulnerable by following those two pokémon deeper into the desert for hopefully some more interesting life-forms. They lead you to a Wooper and an Anorith lying around in the sand. What would you like to do?

Desert

I have no luck finding Pokemon out here so I ask the Anorith if he can dig me a hole that would lead me to more Pokemon in and cave below or something and get out of this horrible Sandstorm. Maybe he knows the Desert better than me.

~Andrew

Jay
26th August 2003, 09:05 AM
Nala98

Continuing onwards after successfully capturing your prcious Eevee, you eventually encounter a Paras trying to defend its territory against a Manectric, who appears to be quite aggressive! What would you like to do?

Andyizcool

The Anorith smiles as it was just digging a hole, in fact, to find some food. Unfortunately he isn't strong enough to be able to dig a hole for you, though, but fortunately, the sandstorm subsides and your vision is now clear, and you can see in the distance! Replacing the dusty view is an Aggron. What would you like to do?

andyizcool
26th August 2003, 09:09 AM
Posted by Jay
The Anorith smiles as it was just digging a hole, in fact, to find some food. Unfortunately he isn't strong enough to be able to dig a hole for you, though, but fortunately, the sandstorm subsides and your vision is now clear, and you can see in the distance! Replacing the dusty view is an Aggron. What would you like to do?

Desert

I run up to the Aggron and send out Wartortle to Water Gun him down incase he might attack us. When he's weak enough I ask him to dig a hole because I really want to see what's under this sand.

~Andrew

Wolfsong
26th August 2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

Continuing onwards after successfully capturing your prcious Eevee, you eventually encounter a Paras trying to defend its territory against a Manectric, who appears to be quite aggressive! What would you like to do?

Medow

I'm not really that interested, but i will help the paras. I'll let out Shaka my swampert and have him use mud slap, Ranec will use psychic, and Steve will use dig on the manetric.

Jay
26th August 2003, 09:15 AM
Nala98

All your pokémon help out in defending the Paras, as Steve kicks dirt up at the Manectric, he runs off in fear. Good job! The Paras thanks you all as you continue onwards. In the following sector, you discover a Swablu sitting atop a Bulbasaur! What are you going to do?

andyizcool

Wartortle squirts a bit of water at him, but he gets very angry at what he did! Aggron stomps around in a fury, but an earthquake can't be created on such sandy ground. So you're lucky! But his mass body weight charges directly at you! Oh no, what will you do?

andyizcool
26th August 2003, 09:18 AM
Posted by Jay
Wartortle squirts a bit of water at him, but he gets very angry at what he did! Aggron stomps around in a fury, but an earthquake can't be created on such sandy ground. So you're lucky! But his mass body weight charges directly at you! Oh no, what will you do?

Desert

This is very bad so I'll return Wartortle to his Pokeball and start running as fast as I can to a cave or something to take cover and maybe Aggron will crash into some rocks something I can only hope to get rid of him now.

~Andrew

Wolfsong
26th August 2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

All your pokémon help out in defending the Paras, as Steve kicks dirt up at the Manectric, he runs off in fear. Good job! The Paras thanks you all as you continue onwards. In the following sector, you discover a Swablu sitting atop a Bulbasaur! What are you going to do?

Meadow.

I'll chuckle at the cute site, then continue on looking.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
26th August 2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Blastoise Fan

It’s that avatar! Argh, I’m sorry. ;_; (Yes her avatar scares me like yours xD) I think you may want to check the męlée games, too, if you haven’t already.

They don’t interest so you decide to continue onwards at the meadow for more pokémon you like. However, you don’t come up with very much luck. You just see a few Hoppip float by with the wind along with a couple of Spearow soaring high in the clouds above. What would you like to do?


Lol! Oh ok, I see. My avatar scares u? XD Cool! ;] I'll check the Melee games right after I post this post. :)

Meadow

I'll continue on. ^_^

Jay
26th August 2003, 09:30 AM
andyizcool

There's absolutely nothing around the place bar a few very breakable rocks that you've already concealed yourself behind x_x You recall Wartortle and high tail it out of there! Successfully, you get away from him and you resume your search at last. Not going far ahead, you discover a Quagsire and a Nincada sitting next to each other. They appear to be good chums! What would you like to do?

Nala98

You chuckle at both of them before continuing to search for more captees. A small gust of wind is blown in your direction coming from behind. Turning around you notice a Snorlax and a Shiftry fighting! What would you like to do?

Blastoise Fan

How's that cool? ;_;

You search around the Meadow more, and you discover a heard of Dodrio run past you! They are all coming for you to peck your head off >=D In the middle of the field, there's a small pond of water containing a Lanturn who's trying to conceal deep in the water so the Dodrio won't squish him. What would you like to do?

andyizcool
26th August 2003, 09:33 AM
Posted by Jay
There's absolutely nothing around the place bar a few very breakable rocks that you've already concealed yourself behind x_x You recall Wartortle and high tail it out of there! Successfully, you get away from him and you resume your search at last. Not going far ahead, you discover a Quagsire and a Nincada sitting next to each other. They appear to be good chums! What would you like to do?

Desert

I ask the Quagsire nicely because he looks big and strong if he can dig a hole for me in this sand because it's just so interesting to me to see what lies under it. I also ask the Nincada because I know that Nincadas are good diggers but he might be too weak.

~Andrew

Phantom of Innocence-BF
26th August 2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Blastoise Fan

How's that cool? ;_;

You search around the Meadow more, and you discover a heard of Dodrio run past you! They are all coming for you to peck your head off >=D In the middle of the field, there's a small pond of water containing a Lanturn who's trying to conceal deep in the water so the Dodrio won't squish him. What would you like to do?

MWHAHAHAHA! >:-D ;)

Meadow

Dodrio AND Lanturn?!?! This is too good to be true. :'] First, I'll send out my Feraligatr (Lv.13, Female) and ask her to use a Surf attack on the pond before the Dodrio get there. That way, the water in the pond will rise and Lanturn can enjoy the safety of his home. But catching a wild herd of running Dodrio is hard. =/ I'll leave them alone for now. Instead, I'll head over to Lanturn and offer him a Pokeball to see if he would like to join my team. :)

Wolfsong
26th August 2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98

You chuckle at both of them before continuing to search for more captees. A small gust of wind is blown in your direction coming from behind. Turning around you notice a Snorlax and a Shiftry fighting! What would you like to do? [/B]

Meadow

i'll try to move on quietly i don't want to be bothered by them and i don't want to bother them

Edit: I'd liek to exchange my 2 stun balls, 1 fast ball, 1 heavy ball and 1 lure ball for 5 crystal balls please i think i got that amount correct its late x.x

Dark Dragonite
26th August 2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Męlée Games closes in 4 days
Dark Dragonite

Ecstatic after your recent capture, you continue onwards in hopes for more pokémon like a Mightyena! :o Not walking very far ahead, you notice a fairly friendly Snorlax allowing a Pichu and a Hoothoot jump on his belly like a trampoline. How cute. What would you like to do?

Meadow

Well, I'd rather not ruin their fun, so I will continue on, and see what I find, please.

homeofmew
26th August 2003, 09:59 AM
by Jay

Homeofmew

State your frigid location god damnit >=O

You didn’t order your Pikachu to attack with anything specifically, so Pika just jumps on Scyther but she easily gets knocked away. You toss your Poké Ball anyway, but Scyther was too strong and knocks it into the back wall with its scythe. Whilst not realizing the trouble your Pikachu is in at the moment, you make a deal with the Spinarak, and he is glad to join you! The Pokéball is enlarged and he is placed inside. Congratulations! What do you do now?
Spinarak (M) Level 9


heh ;-; I would like to contine in the West Caverns.

Angel Blossom
26th August 2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Angel Blossom

Being pickier, you continue to search for more. In the meantime you take a break by the lake and maybe you can spot a few on your break. You doze off for a little bit, but you wake up about 10 minutes later to discover many Crawdaunt surrounding you! One pinches your pants with its claw and you screech, climbing up the nearby tree faster than the speed of light, and you see all of the Crawdaunt snapping their huge claws at you! O_O What are you going to do?


Lake

I'll send out my Raichu, and tell him to use Thunderbolt on all of the Crawdaunt. This way, they will atleast go away. ^_^ Once they're all gone, I'll continue searching for Pokemon.

Dragon_Claw
26th August 2003, 12:57 PM
Your pokémon launch an all out assault on the Milotic as it becomes drastically weakened from such an assault, but it isn't giving up! Milotic's main target is your Metagross and she curls around him and begins to drench him with freezing cold water. Some of his steel body cools to such a freezing temperature he begins to shiver! Milotic smirks. What are you going to do?

River

I thought I was battling 2 Gyarados?

Discothéque
26th August 2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Discothéque

I knew you’d do that eventually <_< Anyway, you wave goodbye to them and continue on your way to the meadows where you hope to find more and hopefully better pokémon to take care of. Not far up, an Exeggutor comes up to you and waves hello! In its leaves is a giant Paras though, which is bizarre. O_o. What are you going to do?


Gasp~ Jay's psychic. =3 *pokes him*


Meadow

Giant... Paras? o_o *scared*

I'll politely tell them hello, then continue on. ^^;

*Murkrow
26th August 2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

The Kingdra don’t interest you, and you move onwards. The following room is covered in a lot of rocks, and hiding behind them are lots of Bagon! O_o There’s also a Makuhita roaming around the place also – he must be hunting or playing with them! What would you like to do?



East Caverns

Meh, although they don't really appeal to me, I'm getting sick of continually walking on, so I'll send out Houndoom and see if we can spot a female Bagon or a shiny. If so, I'll send Houndoom over to speak to her(or him) and see if she(or he) would like to join my team.

Edit: Spelling o_O

Pikachu101
26th August 2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Pikachu101

Sableye (M) Level 8
One of the Meditite does happen to come along, and they stay by your side as you continue to give it food in the process. In the next room you discover a few Makuhita training, and a Crawdaunt lying in a damp spot in the room. What would you like to do?

Could I please have Meditite's Stats?

East Caves

Um I'm putting Meditite in a Chrystal Ball and then going to the Pokecenter to heal once more and then on to the Meadow

Toxicity
26th August 2003, 07:16 PM
Gothic Latias

The Houndour does want to join you, and you hold out your Ultra Ball for him to go in. Congratulations, he was successfully and officially captured! What do you want to do now?
Houndour (M) Level 8

Southern Caverns

Yay! My first captee ever! ^_^ I'll name him....Kouichi! I'll decide on his bred-on move later...*huggles Kouichi tightly* I'll continue on...

andyizcool
27th August 2003, 02:34 PM
Who writes where everyone goes and stuff because all I see is Jay doing everything here now? I think we need more people working here if that's possible so we can speed some things up if you get what I mean.

~Andrew

Dark Dragonite
27th August 2003, 02:50 PM
The speed doesn't bother me much, I'm content, and it does take time and effort to make it interesting and different for everyone, I used to work at a CC, but you're right about Jay doing all of the last updates.

EDIT: My point is that, it became more of a chore, than fun, and I just got tired of it and crapped out, and I don't want to see that happen to you Jay, cause I enjoy your reffings a lot. Not that you show any signs of doing what I did, you've done very well.

homeofmew
27th August 2003, 04:49 PM
Steve does have a point Jay, hey jay if you need help im or pm me and ask :)

Aipom Of Doom
27th August 2003, 10:23 PM
Ok, I'm back :O. I've been busy with other stuff and haven't gotten around to this place much =/. Oh well, I'll update more from now on.

Andy - The Quagsire and Nincada refuse to dig your hole. They seem quite insulted that a human such as you would try to distract them from what they were doing. In fact, they seem a bit irritated and might want to fight if you stick around any longer. What do you do?

Phantom of Innocence-BF - Your Feraligatr uses Surf to increase the water level as you rush out of the way of the Dodrio stampede. The large birds all rush past, but the Lanturn stays where it is. You go up to the pond and it comes to the surface. You offer it a spot on your team, but it thinks a moment and then says no before going back to the bottom of the pond. What do you do?

Amy - You continue along the meadow, but it isn't very long until something over a hill catches your eye. You walk toward it and find a few Magnemites hovering around, completely surrounded by Hoppips. You look on, curious, as the Hoppips seem to escort the Magnemites around. It certainly seems weird. What do you do?

Steve - You walk along the meadow grasses and toward the nearest area that you see movement. It turns out to be a smeargle painting a picture of the Electrike that's standing near him. What do you do?

Tina - You walk through a narrow corridor, searching for new Pokemon. It takes a while, but soon you see an unnatural glow from up ahead... You find a Slugma using Ember to torture an injured Spinarak. What do you do?

Kris - With one loud ZAP, the Crawdaunt scatter, with a few of them fried fairly well by the Thunderbolt. You walk quickly away from the tree, and closer to the lake itself… You see a swarm of Remoraid swimming below you. What do you do?

Amanda - You wave sheepishy at the Exeggutor and the Giant Paras as they walk by; you’re quite surprised at this. As you watch them walk off, wondering where the Giant Paras came from, you feel something small bump into your leg. You look down and an Oddish apologizes quickly, then runs off; it seems to be playing tag with an Azurill. What do you do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive - You send out your Houndoom, and it goes over and chats with a Bagon. You look on for a while as the two seem to become friends. Eventually, the two walk back over to you; it seems the Bagon agreed to join you. You hold out a Pokeball and it pops inside.
You Caught Bagon (Lv. 8 F)

Pikachu101
You capture the Meditite in a Crystal Ball.
You Caught Meditite (Lv. 7 M)
You then go off to the Meadow. Right as you start out, a large mass blocks your path… It’s a sleeping Snorlax that snores so loudly it shakes the ground. What do you do?

Gothic Latias -
You continue ahead, quite happy about your new Houndour. Ahead, you see a small fire coming from around a corner. You look closer at what it is and find that it’s the tail of a Charmander. Around the corner, two other Charmander are sitting down and talking to the one whose tail you noticed. What do you do?

Dark Dragonite
27th August 2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom

Steve - You walk along the meadow grasses and toward the nearest area that you see movement. It turns out to be a smeargle painting a picture of the Electrike that's standing near him. What do you do?

WB Danny!!

Meadow

Once again, they may be tempting, especially Smeargle, but I'll continue on please.