PDA

View Full Version : Good things await in episodes 317 and 318

Dr Crocodile
8th August 2003, 05:41 PM
There are RUMORS that in episode 317, the opening and ending theme will change and Ash's Treeko will evovle into a Groyvle. In episode 318, it is aslo RUMORED that ash catches a Volbeat. Remember these are RUMORS. Discuss. I heard these from Serebii.net in case you were wondering.

OpOp32
8th August 2003, 06:44 PM
Well the only way to find out is for one of us to see it...and in 318 the main focus of the episode does involve Volbeat and Illumise...but again...the only way to find out is for someone to see it.

Volbeat capture: Sounds interesting but also sounds unlikely. I belive Volbeat is of the electric type, and Ash already has Pikachu. I don't think he ever has had two Pokemon in one season of the same type...so i doubt it.

Grovyle: Would be cool...but seems a bit early...but we'll just have to wait and find out.

absolutotodile
8th August 2003, 06:55 PM
Nope...Volbeat is a plain bug type...very likely as Ash has always seemed to have some sort of bug type.

Mikey
9th August 2003, 09:38 AM
Keep in mind that these are just rumors many Japanese site seem to e posting.

Volbeat is plain bug, and I guess it would suit Ash well. He really needs a Numel though.

It's not too early for Grovyle. To the point where Ash is, my Treecko would be Sceptile. Grovyle would be a welcome addition to Ash's team now.

Serebii of SPP
9th August 2003, 01:04 PM
Meh...these rumours are from someone on palettes forum speculating (like you guys do here) but some sites were posting them as factual so I posted them to confirm them as rumours

Hanada Tattsu
10th August 2003, 06:01 PM
Well, the opening/ending theme is okay to speculate as the new eason starts with AG 37, but I dunno about Volbeat and Grovyle, but it could happen.

Dr Crocodile
11th August 2003, 02:47 AM
I'm curious. Where do you people get your AG episodes from? Some IRC Channel? Who subs them?

Hanada Tattsu
25th August 2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Dr Crocodile
I'm curious. Where do you people get your AG episodes from? Some IRC Channel? Who subs them?

If we reveal our sources, TPM can get into serious trouble by any NOA spies, so if you wanna know PM me.

Also, Ash's Treecko evolving is very likely, especially if Ash uses him in the upcoming Mavuille battle.

Team Rocket's Lugia
25th August 2003, 11:36 AM
oHOHOH
Hanada,
could you PM me too? Thanks

Hanada Tattsu
25th August 2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Team Rocket's Lugia
oHOHOH
Hanada,
could you PM me too? Thanks

Well I would love to, but the site's downloads are down currently, so if I did, it would be useless.

Nikku-San
31st August 2003, 10:48 AM
I am almost positive the Grovyle in the Watmel Berry ep belongs to the kid that guards the berry patch. Though Treeko does gain an interesting technique. :D

Edit: Hanada, did you say site? Well, I needed to give you my new AIM name anyway, so I might as well do it as I make a request. It's Mizu No Nikku. IM me when you get a chance, thanks. ^^

Hanada Tattsu
31st August 2003, 01:26 PM
I think so, I mean, who else would it belong to? I'm sure it belongs to the guy who owns the field, but it is also inspiration for Treecko to evolve, sorta.