PDA

View Full Version : Please help me...

$h@ÐØW
26th December 2002, 11:51 AM
Well, i found on many pages, that that fighting - psychic pokemon learns ice punch, thunder punch and fire punch by leveling up, but... how do i get them? because i have one that hatched from an egg and it doesn't have them, and hasn't learned them.

Don't Run With Scizors
26th December 2002, 12:08 PM
Fire Punch, Ice Punch, and Thunderpunch are all starting moves for Chaaremu (but not Asanan), so you'll never get them by leveling up. Normally, you could get them by catching a Chaaremu with those moves, but since it has seven starting moves (Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Ice Punch, Bide, Detect, Confusion, Meditate), the last four on the list bump the three elemental punches off.

The only way you'll manage to get the three punches on Chaaremu is if you go to the Move Maniac (I can't remember which city he's in, unfortunately, or what you need to get him to reteach moves), who reteaches moves learned by leveling up, including starter moves, just like Lance in Stadium 2.

Incidentally, Chaaremu learns the three moves through breeding as well, but since it's the only Pokémon that learns them, I'd recommend reteaching the moves to a male Chaaremu (the final evolution), so it can pass on the moves through breeding.

$h@ÐØW
26th December 2002, 12:21 PM
Thanx... please can u remember where is the move maniac? or someone can tell me please? thanx

Madelyn151
26th December 2002, 01:21 PM
he's in hajitsuje town. i forget what it is, heh oops. the cost is a "heart scale", which washes up on route 118 often. i have no clue what this is talking about ^_^ source : pokemon forever.

i wouldn't teach the elemental punches to chaaremu... his special attack is, errr, bad (base 60). i'd only stick stab attacking moves on him. sure, he's psychic/fighting, but did they have to make his stats suck SO much? he does get mad good moves though...

nunc et semper = now and forever. oh, i 0wn at latin (=\...)!

GR-Gligar
26th December 2002, 03:06 PM
semper means always Can it mean forever as well? I wonder
... yes this is spam, sorree... :(

Don't Run With Scizors
26th December 2002, 08:30 PM
Chaaremu does have crappy Special Attack stats, but this is the only way you can breed the elemental punches to Alakazam - someone who DOES have good Special Attack.

$h@ÐØW
27th December 2002, 08:50 PM
Yep, u discovered me XD