PDA

View Full Version : does anyone wants to fight?

Shadow87
26th December 2002, 12:11 PM
I really want to fight(2 against 2, the rest of the rules are up to you). This will be my first fight, so I'm sorry for mistakes i might make! Oh and we(me and my opponent) need a ref too!

The Dorian Slayer
26th December 2002, 02:53 PM
I accept your challenge, I'll help ya get accustomed to ASB, it's fun, don't worry too much.
Standard Rules:

2 v. 2 like you said
I'll chose first
You attack first
DQ Time = 1 Week (Default)
Arena: Standard Arena, just a flat rock surface

========
*Glances down at his male Eevee*
"You're up Testament! Let's go!"
"Vui!"
*Testament jumps into arena, awaiting his challenge*
========

Now you send out a Pokémon to fight mine, and give it three attacks, k? Then I'll repost with 3 attacks for Testament, and the ref will tell us what happens!

MajinJigglypuff
26th December 2002, 03:05 PM
May I ref? I'm not approved, but I did post a mock reffing. Please read that to help make your decision. I'm on every day.
~Majin Jigglypuff~

Shadow87
26th December 2002, 03:47 PM
I'm ok with it

Shadow87
26th December 2002, 03:51 PM
ok, here we go!

nido!!! go and get him! (nidoran male)

start with a focus energy to pump you up! then poison sting him and finish it with a horn attack!

The Dorian Slayer
27th December 2002, 09:36 AM
Ref, you've gotta calm down. We have lives you know, *Most of us.*

Aight Testament, Start off with a Body Slam as he's getting charged up. When he tries to sting you, unleash a Shadow Ball and finally, defend against the horn with an Iron Tail!

~BodySlam/ShadowBall/IronTail~

MajinJigglypuff
27th December 2002, 07:40 PM
Pre Battle:

Round 1

The Dorian Slayer with Testament. Eevee (M)
Versus
Shadow87 with Nido. Nidoran (M)

Battle:
A cool wind rustled across the quiet meadow. All too soon, this serene location would be the site of a knock-down, drag-out, pokèmon battle. I watched as a few pidgeys flew off towards the afternoon sun. This held the promise to be an interesting battle.
A sudden click and whoosh drew my attention to a pokèball releasing a cute male eevee.
“Wee,” he trilled as he nudged his master. A similar sound caused me to look at the opposite end of the simple arena.
“Nidoran,” rasped a Nidoran Male as it appeared in a flash of light.
The second trainer looked down lovingly at his Nidoran before meeting his opponent’s determined gaze. Their eyes both narrowed. Nothing needed to be said. I nodded and motioned for the pokèmon to take their places. After seeing that all was ready, I signaled the beginning of the battle.

The two pokèmon glare meaningfully at each other, sizing one another up, before their trainer’s first command. Shadow87, the Nidoran’s trainer, broke the tense silence with the first order.
“Nido, power up with focus energy!”
“Nido!” Nido grunted as he began to concentrate. A roaring, flame-like, aura of energy surrounded him and began to slowly expand outward. Throwing tiny clouds of dust an small rocks away from it.
The other trainer, The Dorian Slayer, grinned smugly as he calmly called to his pokèmon, Testament.
“Body Slam.”
Testament bared it’s teeth as it charged in Nido’s direction. With a squeal, it then launched skyward.
Shadow87 gritted his teeth as he watched, unable to help. Just before Testament slammed into Nido’s inert body, Nido’s aura stabilized. Unfortunately for Nido, it’s extreme concentration caused it to be caught unaware of Testament’s attack. Nido slid backwards, digging up deep furrows in front of it for a full two feet as Testament rebounded and landed back near the center of the arena. After giving his pokèmon a moment to clear out the cobwebs, Shadow87 continued.
“Poison Sting attack!” Nido leveled his namesake poison pins at the plucky eevee. He would make him pay.
“Don’t let him get off a shot! Shadow ball!” The Dorian Slayer’s command was heeded as Testament began to charge up a ball of energy with a dull, warbling drone. This ball was unlike normal energy attacks, though. It was dark. It was so dark, in fact, that it seemed to be a hole in reality, and warped existence around it as such.
Nido wouldn’t give Testament a clean shot, though. It fired a volley of poison darts at the offending eevee.
In an almost karmic reversal of situations, Testament’s complete focus on it’s master’s orders left it at the mercy of Nido’s attack. Nido’s increased focus enabled it to strike home with a handful of needles; injecting Testament with burning poison.
“Wee,” Testament yelped in pain as it felt the toxins course through it. It had, however, managed to summon enough dark energy to fire the slow-moving attack. It weaved towards it’s mark, but Nido’s increased awareness enabled him to easily dodge. It exploded behind Shadow87 as it made contact with a tree, and caused it to topple over in the resulting explosion.
Shadow87 saw his chance, and ordered Nido to finish up his assault with a Horn Attack. Testament reeled in pain as Nido drew steadily closer, his large horn at the ready.
“Get it together Testament,” pleaded The Dorian Slayer. “Iron Tail.” The attack seemed to fall on deaf ears as Testament continued to writhe in agony, and Nido bore closer with every passing moment.
Without warning, Testament composed himself. His tail took on a chromium luster, and he quickly whipped it around; effectively dodging the horn and brining his tail down on Nido’s neck. Nido yelped in pain as it’s focus was lost, and it was slammed to the ground, making another small trench in the opposite direction.
Testament chuckled to himself as Nido shakily pulled himself from the dirt. Nido growled heatedly, and shot a icy glare at Testament as I signaled the end of the round.

Post battle:
Testament: Eevee (M): HP @ 92%, poisoned, but otherwise fine.
Nido: Nidoran (M): HP @86%, severely pissed, but otherwise fine.

On an after note, sorry about the lateness. I’d like to thank the two trainers for showing me more patience than I had shown them.
~Majin Jigglypuff~

Shadow87
28th December 2002, 01:15 AM
I like your reffing Majinjigglypuff!

ok nidoran, you're doing fine! Start off with a double team, and watch out for swift attacks! He's a normal pokemon so give him a double kick, that will teach him! finish this round with body slamming him!

double team/double kick/body slam

The Dorian Slayer
29th December 2002, 06:20 AM
We aren't going to let him win that easily! First, use MUD SLAP after he replicates, it will at least hit one or two clones and decimate them. Then throw up a REFLECT, so he'll hit the wall with the double kick instead of you. Finally, when nidoran tries to body slam you, use your IRON TAIL!

~MudSlap/Reflect/IronTail~

MajinJigglypuff
29th December 2002, 08:26 PM
Pre-battle
Round 2

The Dorian Slayer with Testament. Eevee (M) [MudSlap/Reflect/IronTail]
Versus
Shadow87 with Nido. Nidoran (M) [Double team/Double kick/Body slam]

Testament: Eevee (M): HP @ 92%, poisoned, but otherwise fine.
Nido: Nidoran (M): HP @86%, severely pissed, but otherwise fine.

Ready… FIGHT!

I chuckled softly to myself as I looked about the field. The sun was sinking lower into the western sky, and the pidgey’s, spearows, beedrills, and aipoms were on their way to their evening resting places. They would be less than pleased to be woken up by the further jarring of the trees. I sighed and looked at the psuedo-gladiators. They seemed eager to continue as I signaled the beginning of the round.

“Nido, Double Team,” ordered Shadow87. As Nido began to concentrate on his clones, I looked to The Dorian Slayer, and Testament, expecting some kind of counter. The Dorian Slayer only watched calmly. It seemed Testament was as puzzled as I. When he looked to his trainer for orders he was simply waved away with a mouthed “wait.”
Meanwhile Nido was finished with his first order of the round, and now seemed to be five male nidorans.
Now, The Dorian slayer was ready.
“Mud Slap!” With a nod, Testament anxiously scanned the battlefield for some mud. Unfortunately, the arena was dry.
“Whee,” Testament whined apologetically. Shadow87, seizing his opportunity, commanded his squad of Nidoran.
“All of you, Double Kick, now!” The Nidoran all charged the contrite Testament. He cringed as the wave of Nidoran advanced upon him. Rebounding from his previous mistake, The Dorian Slayer sprang into action.
“Testament, Reflect!” Testament began to glow with a pink aura. Instantly, a translucent barrier formed in front of him. Seconds later, the five Nido’s reached him. At the same instant, they all dug in their front legs, and wheeled around to unleash a devastating, two-legged, kick. Testament smiled smugly as the kicks all lost much of their momentum from the Reflect barrier. The attack still connected, however, and sent Testament sliding backward with a grunt, causing the barrier to wink out of existence.
“Nido, Body Slam while it’s dazed!” Shadow87’s command came quickly, and his pokèmon was happy to oblige. Nido quickly leapt skyward.
“Testament, Iron Tail.” The Dorian Slayer’s command came just as Nido was nearing the apex of his jump. Testament’s tail gleamed with a metallic sheen as he readied his attack.
Nido growled as he noticed. That attack was still fresh in his mind. He had no wish to repeat the previous round.
As the Nidoran converged on Testament, he made a decision. He started a wide sweep with his metallic tail. Three Nidoran vaporized as the tail cut through the air, but before he could finish the wide arc of the attack, The real Nido slammed into him, and he and his remaining clone rebounded as Testament slid backwards. With a different grunt, Testament coughed up a small bit of blood onto the dirt. As the sun dipped below the horizon, I signaled the end of the round.

Post battle:
Testament: Eevee (M): HP @ 82%, poisoned,frustrated, but otherwise fine.
Nido: Nidoran (M): HP @86%, one clone, otherwise fine.

It’s night-time in the pokèmon meadow. Any attack that damages the trees will cause a lot of angry, sleepy, pokèmon to attack the nearest pokèmon for mild, 3%-5%, damage.
~Majin Jigglypuff~

The Dorian Slayer
30th December 2002, 05:30 AM
Ok, start by making your own clones, DOUBLE TEAM! Then, instead of having mud troubles, SAND ATTACK and finish the round with a SHADOW BALL!

actrosman
30th December 2002, 07:48 AM
nice battle

Shadow87
30th December 2002, 07:53 AM
Great nido, you're doing real good!!

ok disable him so he can't make its clones, then release and use your skull bash!!! ok, then, if he uses its shasow ball, reflect it!!!
Give your best nido, don't give up!!

MajinJigglypuff
30th December 2002, 05:04 PM
Sorry. I went into a little more detail to make up for it.

Pre-battle
Round 3

The Dorian Slayer with Testament. Eevee (M)[Double Team/Sand Attack/Shadow Ball]
Versus
Shadow87 with Nido. Nidoran (M) [Disable/Skull Bash/ Reflect… eh]

Testament: Eevee (M): HP @ 82%, poisoned,frustrated, but otherwise fine.
Nido: Nidoran (M): HP @86%, one clone, otherwise fine.

Ready… FIGHT!!!

The Pokèmon squared off as I prepared to signal the third round. The cheeping of zubats became the calming melody of the pokèmon battle. I gave the fighters a quick once-over, and signaled the start of the third round.

Abandoning his “wait and see” demeanor, The Dorian Slayer was the first trainer to act.
“It’s lonely at night, Double Team! Make some friends.” Testament adopted a sly smile and began to concentrate. However, Shadow87 was ready.
“One Eevee is enough! Disable!”
“Nidoran nido,” responded Nido. He opened his eyes wide, and they began to glow red. Nido’s nostrils flared as he channeled his psychic energy.”
“Vee” gasped Testament as he was seized by Nido’s mental grip. He tried desperately to fulfill his master’s wishes…useless!
“Fine,” growled The Dorian Slayer. “If I don’t get copies, you don’t get them either. Sand Attack, Testament! Get those Nidoran!”
The psychic grip loosened around Testament, and he quickly swung around to kick a cloud of sand at his opponent. Nido growled in anger as he was blinded by sand. The clone, however, dissipated into nothingness at the first contact with the offending cloud of dust.
“Strike back with Skull Bash!” yelled Shadow87 into the cloud. Without warning Nido exploded forward with his head lowered. A whitish cap of energy on his head seemed to make him cut through the air that much faster. Testament wretched as the poison inside of him dealt him another stealthy blow.
“EEVEEE!” wailed Testament as it sailed through the air after being caught totally by surprise. He landed with a dull thud a full ten feet from the point Nido had managed to skid to a halt. Testament lay on the ground a few seconds before shakily rising, but it seemed that he wasn’t shaking from unsteadiness. No, this pokèmon was quaking… with anger!
“Channel all that negativity into a Shadow Ball attack!” His trainer’s words were music to his ears. The incredible darkness of the attack was clearly visible even during the night. Nido watched worriedly as the eevee charged up a large amount of negative energy. It looked back at it’s trainer, whose only response was a smug smile. This made Nido feel a little more confident. His trainer had a plan, and this caused Nido to stand bravely in the face of this impending attack.
Finally, Testament was ready. The ball of darkness, like the previous one weaved a path towards it’s target. Testament panted lightly as it flew. He was really starting to feel some battle fatigue, but he watched nonetheless.
Just as the attack closed to within two feel of Nido, Shadow87 gave his last attack for the round.
“Nido, Reflect. Send that attack right at him!”
Nido concentrated, and a shiny, pink, translucent barrier formed in front of him. The Shadow ball struck the shield, and harmlessly glanced off into a grove of trees. The explosion toppled another tree, and almost immediately, a group of aipom emerged.
They angrily lobbed a few rocks at Nido. Luckily, his reflect caused them to drop uselessly at his feet. Seeing this, the aipom quickly lost interest, and stalked off to find another tree for the night.
I chuckled and signaled the end of round three.

Post battle:

Testament: Eevee (M): HP @ 68%, poisoned, pissed, frustrated, breathing heavily.
Nido: Nidoran (M): HP @84%, confident, not really fatigued.

If it wasn’t for the Pokèmon Rate My Team program. I would have never known that Nido could learn reflect.

~Majin Jigglypuff~

Shadow87
2nd January 2003, 06:00 AM
ok nido! we can win this!!

first use your confusion!!! then if he's disoriented use a nice hard double-edge, then mimic that eevee's attack!

confusion/double-edge/mimic

The Dorian Slayer
3rd January 2003, 04:56 PM
Aight, start off by hitting the nidoran with a SAND ATTACK! Then negate the effects of a double edge with your SHADOW BALL! Finish the round with a weak MUD SLAP, so the nidoran can't replicate a worthwhile move. ;)

<SandAttack/ShadowBall/MudSlap>

MajinJigglypuff
6th January 2003, 03:52 AM
Something very important came up, so, you guys may need to find a sub ref. I won't be able to come back any time soon.
~Majin Jigglypuff~

Shadow87
12th January 2003, 08:17 AM
ref, anyone?

killer tai
23rd January 2003, 01:42 PM
ok Shadow asked me to sub-ref so here

Pre-battle
Round 3

The Dorian Slayer with Testament. Eevee (M)[SandAttack/ShadowBall/MudSlap]
Versus
Shadow87 with Nido. Nidoran (M) [confusion/double-edge/mimic]

Testament: Eevee (M): HP @ 68%, poisoned, pissed, frustrated, breathing heavily.
Nido: Nidoran (M): HP @84%, confident, not really fatigued.

Ready… FIGHT!!!

The two pokemon watch each other and the sound of chanseys fill the air sing in the air the pokemon battle sound i I give the signal and the 4th round starts

The round starts as Nido's horn glows blue and a wave of blue light hits Testament,he watches the bright light as it his her blinding her making it hard for him to see he quicly closes his eyes and takes a wild guess at where Nido is ,he digs his feet in the ground and kicks up dirt,which completly misses Nido laughs at Testament as the light clears

Nido stops laughing at Testament and quickly runs at Testament,Testament quicky forms a ball of dark energy and fires it just as Nido was going to slam into him Nido cries in pain as the ball hits him at close range then explodes sending both pokemon backwards

Nido watches Testament angryly and waits for him to attack Testament wonders what Nido is doing then digs her feet deep into the ground and kicks up mud at Nido's eyes its his nidos eyes and he squints as it is so hard to see,he digs his hind legs into the soil like Testament and kicks up mud at what he can make out is Testament,the mud hits testament on his back,Testament just watches Nido showing not an inch of pain then squints as the poison takes effect

Post battle:

Testament: Eevee (M): HP @ 59%, poisoned, pissed, frustrated, breathing heavily
Nido: Nidoran (M): HP @78%,confident, not really fatigued.can't see well

Shadow87
29th January 2003, 01:25 PM
eeeehhhh??? dorian slayer hello!! still alive?? its your turn to attack!!

*hopes this post isn't too rude*

killer tai
29th January 2003, 01:44 PM
Be patient Shadow u have to wait and if he doesn't post in the next 2 days u are declared the winner from Dq

The Dorian Slayer
31st January 2003, 05:08 PM
Aight, go ShadowBall, then whack it with your IronTail. Finish the round with a RockSmash!

====
Sorry I took so long... I've been busy and haven't had much of a chance to stop by. I'll try to come back a little more frequently.

The Dorian Slayer
9th February 2003, 04:11 PM
DQ?

killer tai
9th February 2003, 06:49 PM
*sighs*Shadow87 has been dq and I declare dorian slayer the winner of this match

kamikze
10th February 2003, 12:50 PM
shadow87 asked me to post this for him (he is a good friend of mine)

he is very, very sorry, but his comp crashed so he can't post this himself

he missed the message completely, normally he checks all his battles and reffings for reply's but he seemed to have missed this one completely he will be back as soon as he can, but it may take a while

killer tai
11th February 2003, 05:14 PM
oh,so shadows comp crashed so if dorian slayer agrees that we should wait for shadow then we'll wait for him

The Dorian Slayer
11th February 2003, 07:45 PM
Sure, he can get an extension, so long as he wants to continue.

Shadow87
16th February 2003, 09:32 AM
well, my comp's fine now(stupid old harddisk, got a new one now!!) and off course I want to continue!! I really like this battle!!(I'm getting all sentimental)

ok here we go, counter that shadowball, and when he uses its iron tail, retaliate with your own, you should feel where he is when he hits you. finish the round with a rain dance to wash off the mud!!

edit: forgot to put the attacks here

counter/iron tail/rain dance

killer tai
16th February 2003, 11:39 AM
Pre-battle
Round 4

The Dorian Slayer with Testament. Eevee (M)[shadow ball,iron tail,rock smash]
Versus
Shadow87 with Nido. Nidoran (M) [counter,Iron tail,rock smash]

Testament: Eevee (M): HP @ 59%, poisoned, pissed, frustrated, breathing heavily
Nido: Nidoran (M): HP @78%,confident, not really fatigued.can't see well

Ready… FIGHT!!!
A loud cheer is heard as Testament Forms a ball of dark energy he fires the ball of energy,the ball saiils through the air picking up momentum,as it goes threw the air it destroying parts of the rocksurface which is close it it,Nido watchs the ball in horror but quickly smiles at his trainers comand,Eevee quickly forms a rainbow aura,the Ball his the aura without soping it pushes Nido back,Nido finslly stops the ball after going back about 5 feet from his origianal postion,Nido smiles at his sucess and throws the ball back at Testament,the ball picks up more momentum and quickly grows bigger until it is about 1 foot away from the ground and as it move towards Testament it destroys most of the rock surface again until it his Testament,the ball his testament and explodes on impact destroying again more of the aena,Nido looks around for his opponent but all he can see is piles of rock and smoke but soon Testament is seen slowly walking out ofthe smoke

Testament eyes burn angrily and his fluffy tail quickly hardens and sarts to glow brightly,Nido 's tail also glows and the two pokemon run at each other there tails hit each other over and over like two expert swordsmen fighting and also making clangs like them too,but soon Nido starts too have difficulty seeing and Testament takes this time to take his revenge,he his Nido hard on his head hard,Nido's head is sent into the rock surface below him,Nido trys to get his head of of the rocks but quickly gives up as he finds he is stuck

Testament laughs heavily at Nido then gets ready to attack but soon asks himself what is rock smash??,Nido still trying to get his head out of the rocks but finds again he can't,but even if he couldn't get his head out of the rocks he tries to dance and he does very badly I might add but never the less starts to fall down,the drops of water his body and the rocks near his head loosening them a bit but he still finds he can't get his head out the ref raises his flag ending the round

Post battle:

Testament: Eevee (M): HP @ 44%, poisoned,,laughing at Nidos mistake

Nido: Nidoran (M): HP @70%,not very confident, not really fatigued.can't see at all cuz his head is in the rock,head stuck in rocks

Shadow87
16th February 2003, 12:46 PM
nido, use your horn to get outta the ground, Horn drill should get you out, then release a mighty thunder, the rain should make it easy. Then trow that small little fox across the battle ground with a skull bash!!

horn drill/ thunder/ skull bash

The Dorian Slayer
18th February 2003, 04:28 PM
Aight, use your Mud Slap to make sure he doesn't hit you with Horn Drill. Then reverse his rain dance with Sunny Day! Counter the Skull Bash with an Iron Tail attack!!

MudSlap/SunnyDay/IronTail

killer tai
21st February 2003, 05:19 PM
The Dorian Slayer with Testament. Eevee (M)[Mud slap,sunny day,iron tail]
Versus
Shadow87 with Nido. Nidoran (M) [Horn drill,thunder,skull bash]

Post battle:

Testament: Eevee (M): HP @ 44%, poisoned,,laughing at Nidos mistake

Nido: Nidoran (M): HP @70%,not very confident, not really fatigued.can't see at all cuz his head is in the rock,head stuck in rocks

Again Ready and fight
Another round starts as Nido's horn spins quickly and the rock surface surounding Nido's head shattering the rocks,Testament makes an estimate of the time Nido will get out of that hole,She then digs his hind legs into the rock surface until he finally finds mud then kicks the mud at Nido,the rocks surounding Nidos head finally break and Nido pulls his head out of it,Testaments estimate was right and the mud hits Ndio but not in his eyes instead it hits his leg,Nido grumps angrily and his horn spins faster until a horn shaped tornado is somehow fired from it,Testament quickly jumps up into the air dodging the attack

Nido hears her command andbefore Testament has time to hear Electricity is fired out of Nidos horn,the electricity hits Testament and he is thrown higher into the air,Testament cries for help as he hits the ground with a crash,smoke fills the arena leaving no sight of Testament or Nido,but in the smoke an image of fire apearing in Testaments eyes,and a gust of wind blows blowing the clouds away from the sunny and casts a beam of bright sun light down on the arena,and the wind also blows away the fog,showing Testamentnwho is licking his paw which seems to be broken

Nido smiles at Testament he runs at him picking up speed then dives at Testament,head first,Testament stops licking his paw and his tail glows brightly,Testament smacks Nido down before he can hit him driving his head into the ground again,The referee waves his flag ending the round

Post battle

Testament: Eevee (M): HP @ 31%,poisoned

Nido: Nidoran (M): HP @ 63%3fatigued.can't see at all cuz his head is in the rock,head stuck in rocks

The Dorian Slayer
22nd February 2003, 05:44 AM
ARgh! Nice try Testament. Let's brute-force our way through this round.

Debilitate him with Toxic! Smash Nido with your Iron Tail! Send him flying with a Shadow Ball!

Shadow87
22nd February 2003, 12:30 PM
nido, defence mode! protect yourself from that toxic, counter the iron tail and double team so the shadow ball will mis you!

protect/counter/double team

killer tai
9th March 2003, 05:13 PM
sorry for the delay I was busy wit other stuff

The Dorian Slayer with Testament. Eevee (M)[toxic/iron tail/shadowball]
Versus
Shadow87 with Nido. Nidoran (M) [protect/counter/double team]

Post battle
Testament: Eevee (M): HP @ 31%,poisoned

Nido: Nidoran (M): HP @ 63%3fatigued.can't see at all cuz his head is in the rock,head stuck in rocks

I want another fair clean round now start....
Testament starts the round by spiting a liquid purple substance in the direction Nido is,Nido quickly forms a sphere made of energy around him in order to protect himself,the shield destoyes the rocks covering Nidos head and Nido watches Testament angrily,the liquid substances hits the sphere making a loud sizzling sound and it makes a whole in the shield and hits the floor about 5 feet from Nido,

Nido smiles at hes opponents waste of attack then waits,Testament doesn't hasitate to make his tail glow a birght colour and become as hard as steel,Testament runs at Nido then starts swinging her tail at him,Nido who if familiar with this attack dodges most of the attacks then jumps up into the air,Testament jumps into the air at Nido,Nido smiles as he knows hes plan is working,he use the air around him to spirng forward,Testament just remebering this attack from the last time,swings his tail at Nido,hes tail hits nidos head in the air sending him sideways,Nido quickly spirngs off the air around him again,Testament who suprised at Nidos speed tries to moves away in the air this made things worse for Testament as Nido hits Testament in his left hind foot breaking it,Testament hits the ground then gets up tiredly

Nido smiles at Testaments position then he chants something and 3 other Nidos acompany him,Testament can't seem to get up because of his leg,but still he makes forms a Ball of dark energy and fires it at one of the Nidos,The ball hits the Nido and it vanishes leaving 3 Nidos still active

Post battle

Post battle
Testament: Eevee (M): HP @9%,poisoned,broken left hind leg

Nido: Nidoran (M): HP @ 63%3fatigued.2 clones

Shadow87
10th March 2003, 09:21 AM
nido, time to take that eevee down! focus and horn atack and fury attack, that should get him. If he uses some sort of physical defence thingy use thunderbolt and if he uses protect take a break.

focus energy/horn attack~thunderbolt/fury attack~thunderbolt

Shadow87
19th March 2003, 03:21 PM
eeehh, hello!! me think dq time is up!

killer tai
19th March 2003, 05:59 PM
uh yea I guess I declare shadow the winner unless shadow will give dorian a few days more

Shadow87
20th March 2003, 08:52 AM
well, I will wait a few more days, things like this can happen to everyone! I'm not in a hurry!

Shadow87
27th March 2003, 09:38 AM
I've waited long enough for my feeling, so I gonna evolve my totodile now!!