PDA

View Full Version : The Un-named!

V.o.t.M
10th August 2003, 12:45 AM
~Looky! It is a NEW story! One of amazingness! And of Naughtyness! This is a none-Pokemon story I started back around X-mas. Its the story I stopped working on so I could work on Ice Kami. I saw that some guy posted a Kingdom Hearts fic and figured that It'd be ok for me to post this.

Actually, its a script for a comic that I've been planing on drawing, so Its written kinda funny. Also, this story features Shonen Ai themes (But nothing EXTREME) Its a tale of a society of Bi-sexual Aliens.

I realize that if this is considerd too adult or whatever, it might be deleated, but I really don't think its THAT bad (I once read a story about Mewtwo rape on a Pokemon board, and no one seemed ta be outraged) Blar.

Really, this story is mainly a light hearted comedy about un-wanted love. So please enjoy:

UN-NAMED(I never thought up a name fer it:D )

(A Shonen Ai Comic, Open minded peoples ONLY )

NINO CONLORS: Nino Conlors are a smaller species of the larger all white Conlor(But we wont go into that). They are humanoid. Conlors of both types have antenna jutting out from the back of their heads.

They also have tails like a cats which are slightly prehensile, but not strong enough to fully pick something heavier then a Beanie Baby up. They have human hands but paw-like feet. They are coverd in fine white fur(Much like a Mewtwos)

Nino Conlors come in 4 different types:

Snow, which is pure white all over like the larger Conlors.

Prism, which is white all over except for the hair on the head and tail, which is a shiny and glossy looking white.

Silvermane, which is white all over like the Prism except for the
Silver hair on the head and tail.

Goldie, all white, Golden hair and tail.

CAST: (All Nino Conlors)

Kero Gin: Irritable Male SilverMane, dressed in gray shirt, black jeans, black trench coat and Black Goggles that he ALWAYS wears.

Sen Kiniro: Spooky obsessive Male Goldie, usually wears tight long sleeved shirts and tight any color pants.

Shane Jackdaw: Hyper immature Male Snow, dressed in short sleeved T-shirt (Sometimes with vest) and shorts.

Vee Otem: Polite well mannered Female Prism, dresses in blue anything, as long as its BLUE.

Eve Suisen: Hyper schoolgirl Female Snow, dressed in yellow skirt with yellow sleeveless top.

Rose Akai: Calm honor student Female Snow, dresses in pink or red clothing, mostly schoolgirl uniforms.

Gabe Meeki: Clueless annoying cowboy hick Snow, dressed in Cowboy attire with a long buckskin coat of some sort. ALWAYS wears that damn cowboy hat.

PLACE: HIKARI, A sort of High school/College kinda place. Its an all Snow/Prism school, thanks to segregation between Nino Conlors. Goldies are in the “Elite” class of society, Silvermanes are the middle “class/little bit high class“ of society, Prisms and Snows are lumped together as the “crappy/poor/uneducated” group, even though Prisms are little bit higher up on the “Social ladder” then Snows, and would technically be the true middle class, leaving the Snows at the bottom, with no respect and crappy job opportunities and crappy education.

KERO is at HIKARI because he came from a poor family. Even though his grades were good enough to be accepted into almost any all Silvermane school, his family was pretty poor for a Silvermane family, and could only afford to send him to an all Snow/Prism school.

This is a HUGE insult for a Silvermane, but one that Kero begrudgedly accepts. The goggles he wears used to belong to his father. When Kero was a cute ’lil speck of fluff, he used to love to play with them. His papa gave him the bloody things as a crappy apology for not being able to send him to an all Silvermane school.

SEN is(AMAZINGLY) at Hikari because HE got CRAPPY grades. Even though being a Goldie and being from a wealthy family, one that could easily BUY his way into any Goldie school of his choice, Sen chose to “Nobly bare the indignity” and go to a school that would accept his original grade(Most likely a Snow School) to prove some stupid point or something that he didn’t need to rely on his family's wealth to get by in life. Something like that.

IT STARTS!

(Remember, this is a script for a comic, so pretend yer reading a nice Sailor Moon Manga or something;) Remember, Text Box means its a thought bubble, or inner monolog. Its a persons thoughts! Hee hee!)

Scene starts with Un-named title above or by a shot of Hikari in all its glory, a speech bubble with a “WHAAAAAAT?!” is seen coming from one of the higher up windows.

Next scene shows Kero(With his goggles on), in Mr. Tomas’s office, in a very unhappy way.

Kero: (Screaming/begging)"NOO!!! NOT A GOLDIE! ANYONE BUT A GOLDIE!!!"

TEXT BOX Portraying Kero‘s thoughts: A Goldie Conlor has been admitted into Hikari and who does Mr. Tomas, the headmaster, ask to room with him?.......ME!!! OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS SCHOOL!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF BLOODY CRAP!!!

Kero is gritting his teeth and has balled fists during this little recap/inner monolog.

Mr. Tomas: (Calmly)"There's no more room, Mr. Gin. Everyone else has a roommate"

He states this calmly with closed eyes and his arms folded across his desk.

Kero: (Outraged) "I REFUSE to share a room with a snooty STUCK UP Goldie! They act like they’re the ultimate life forms or something! They insult anything that is NOT a Goldie and mock people and....nerrrrg....Glah! Can't you just move me in with someone else?! (Puts his hands together in a begging fashion) Like Shane! Maybe even...errrg...I'll even take GABE! (Pause) ...well maybe not Gabe, but PLEEEEEAAASE! NOT A GOLDIE!!!"

Kero is pathetically on his knees by now.

Mr. Tomas: (Irritated)“You know, he’s sitting right outside this office, and I’m sure he’s heard every world you’ve just said.”

Kero: (Pounds both fists on desk) “GOOD! I don’t care! I don’t want to be anywhere NEAR that.....PERSON THINGY!”

Mr. Tomas: “Kero, you're the only Silvermane in this school. He’s the only Goldie in this school. I think he would feel more comfortable around someone like you.”

Kero: (Outraged) “What's THAT supposed to mean?!”

Mr. Tomas: "I would think that even you would at least be able to show more sympathy to a person in need, Kero.”

Kero: (Confused/angry) “He’s not in need! He-”

Mr. Tomas: (Serious) “He’s staying with you. End of discussion.”

Kero: (Whining) “But-”

Mr. Tomas: “Show him to your room.”

Kero snarls in defeat and storms out of the office, making sure to SLAM the door on his way out. He spots the Goldie (Sen) sitting hunched over in a chair in the corner of the waiting room.

Kero stands over him for a few seconds, waiting for him to look up. When Sen finally does, he and Kero stare at each for a few moments.

TEXT BOX: I hate Goldies.

Kero, sick of staring, speaks.

Kero: Fine, since your my...(Growls in annoyance)ROOMMATE...then I guess I should show ya to OUR room.”

Sen stares up at Kero then silently nods and continues to silently stare at Kero. Kero continues to look annoyed, turns sharply and then begins walking to the elevator.

When he notices Sen isn't behind him(’cus he‘s still sitting ’n staring at Kero), he turns and gives him a look of annoyance.

Kero: (Annoyed once more) "Are you coming or not, GOLDIE?"

Sen silently gets up with his bag and they enter the elevator where they stand in silence. Kero starts to look confused. He is unaware of Sen who is still staring at him.

TEXT BOX: Something's horribly WRONG here. Usually you can’t get a Goldie to shut up with a steel bat. This guy hasn’t said a WORD. Hell, he hasn’t even mocked or started explaining why Goldie's are superior to Silvermanes in everyway....YET.

Finally they reach Keo’s room.

Sen: (Without looking at Kero) "So, this is the **** hole I shall be staying in, huh?"

Kero: (Silently fuming) “YEAH.”

TEXT BOX: How could he say such a thing?! This was the LAST room in the WHOLE school! He could at least be a BIT.....uh....something....positive. Yeah.

Kero glances at the clock. The time is 11:38 PM. He looks back at the spot where Sen WAS. Sen is not there no more.

Kero: (Slowly) “Heeeey...”

Kero walks into his room and then freezes.

Sen’s bag is on the floor next to Kero’s bed. Sen’s clothing is ALSO on the floor.

Sen himself, is ungracefully spread out on Kero’s still made bed, wearing only his briefs. Sen looks quietly at Kero.

Kero screams.

Kero: (Screeching) “GET OFFA MY BED!”

Sen: (Calmly) “But it’s the only bed.”

Kero: “Sleep on the COUCH.”

Sen: (Still eerily calm) “Why can’t we share?”

Kero is about to scream again but then stops, dumbfounded by what he just heard. Sen continues to stare at the frozen Silvermane as he nuzzles one of the pillows in a way that seems a wee bit suggestive.

Kero stares. He then grits his teeth and yells loudly.

Kero: (Bellowing) “GET OFF MY BED!”

The next scene shows Sen Silently sliding off the bed, grabbing his bag and clothes and heading into the next room to the couch, on which he curls up on (Back facing Kero) and is silent.

Kero slams the door to his small room and makes angry muttering sounds as he takes off his goggles and places them on his dresser.

He then sheds all his clothing (’Cept his black boxers), and wearily crawls under the sheets of his bed where he eventually falls asleep.

The next scene shows a seemingly peaceful looking and still sleeping Kero, his covers tossed back from apparent tossing and turning in his sleep.

We see a shot of his bare legs, then we see a tail that is NOT Kero’s trail over them. Kero’s eyes shoot open. We see a wide shot of Kero laying on his bed with Sen laying across from him, gazing silently at his face.

Once again, Kero screams.

Kero: (Sitting up) “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

Sen: “Admiring you.”

Kero just gapes at him, then gets ticked.

Kero: “Why aren't you on the couch!?”

Sen: “I didn’t like the couch.”

Kero: “TO BAD! GO!”

Kero dramatically points out the door to the couch.

Sen: “But your so warm...”

Kero: (Utterly shocked) “WHAT?! .....GET OUTTA MY BED!”

Sen shakes his head and clings to a pillow.

Kero fumes and considers trying to smother the Goldie with the other pillow, but then decides against it. He grabs his remaining pillow and heads for the couch, leaving Sen to the bed.

Kero drops the pillow on the end of the couch and then angrily flops upon it and rolls onto his back.

Sometime later....

Kero’s eye’s suddenly snap open. He’s laying on his side on the couch. Sen is sitting on the floor, resting his head on Kero’s side, staring.

Kero’s eyes widen in shock for a moment, but then narrow in rage.

Kero: (Yelling) “THAT'S IT! I’M GUNNA SLEEP IN THE HALL NOW!”

Kero sits up and then reaches for his pillow, but Sen stops him.

Sen: “No...I’ll stay on the couch, you may have your bed.”

Kero glares at him and then reaches for the pillow again, but Sen snatches it away and then, much to Kero’s horror, buries his face in it and inhales deeply, making a pleased moaning sound.

Kero just stands there, looking very, very disturbed and somewhat frightened, then flees to his room.

~So? You like? Or do you HATE? Want more? Tell me! Foosh!~:D