PDA

View Full Version : The All Mighty Gamecube!!!

SWAMPERT1
10th August 2003, 10:52 PM
Hello my fellow people, aliens, hobos or another species. I need help. u see in three weeks i am planing to buy my sixth game for my gamecube. please i need help for a good game to buy. ill wait until the time when F-Zero comes out before ill buy somethin incase thats the game i disied to buy. thanx for the help:wave:

kainashi
10th August 2003, 11:08 PM
WRONG FORUM, *******.

Clark
10th August 2003, 11:10 PM
yeah, where the **** do you think you're at??? this isn't BMG!!!

SWAMPERT1
11th August 2003, 12:14 AM
oops sorry ill move this to the right forum and kainashi dont be a total DUMB$HIT.

The Muffin Man
11th August 2003, 12:48 AM
1.You can't move it, only a mod can.
2.They're asses. That's what they do.

Solution
11th August 2003, 01:10 AM
2.They're asses. That's what they do.

Quoted for funniness because out of all people you don't exactly have the history to call people asses considering most people here think that you are one.

RedStarWarrior
11th August 2003, 05:35 AM
Worthwhile games for the GC are (in my opinion) as follows:
Resident Evil 0-3, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, Zelda: Wind Waker, Super Smash Brothers Melee, and Phantasy Star Online: Episodes I & II. Now, I have a lot of other GC games but these are the ones I have had the most fun playing. Might I suggest also looking at purchasing Soul Caliber 2 which comes out on the 27th (atleast in my area). The reviews I have seen for it put it up there as one of the best fighting games of all time.

GR-Gligar
11th August 2003, 06:23 AM
Only getting your sixth? Hmm, you should go bargain hunting, there are some great games that are somewhat neglected so they go for really low prices, you should poke around!